Last First Kiss(Louis Tomlins...

Par _ashmartin_

Being a famous actress, is amazing. Being a young, inspiration to young girls, is a dream come true. Being... Plus

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel

Chapter 15

6.7K 162 98
Par _ashmartin_

Louis' P.O.V.

I watched Hazel as her and the twins ran up the stairs, leading to the light blue waterslide.

I couldn't help, but stare at Hazel. She looked beautiful, with her brown curly hair, up in a messy bun. Her bathing suit fit her beautifully, revealing her long, tan legs. The tattoo she had on her back stood out against the water, glistening on her back.

Hazel looked down at me, catching me staring, before blushing. I laughed, before I winked at her. She rolled her eyes, before smirking.

I was falling for her, hard. Her personality was so carefree, and bubbly. She loved everyone and everything, showing off her sweet side. I also loved the flirty side of her, that made Harry so mad. Not to mention her beauty.

I was overjoyed when she said she would move in with me. I loved spending time with her, even if we weren't talking. I just enjoyed her presence.

I love to hold her.

I love her smile.

I love her dimples, that would appear when she would laugh.

I love to make her blush.

I love her piercing green eyes.

I love the way she makes me feel.

I love.....her.

I love Hazel Styles.

My heart raced, as a smile appeared on my face. My stomach filled with butterflies, that flew around my stomach.

My feelings for her are so strong, I want to explode.

I want to scream to the world, I love Hazel Styles.

I have to express what I feel for her, I have to know if she feels the same for me.

Hazel and the girls appeared, and I ran to her.

I couldn't tell her know, it needed to be special. I want her to remember it until the day she dies.

I ran faster, and Hazel giggled, her dimples appearing.

I picked her up, and spun her around. I kissed her lips so passionately, I thought I would faint. I ran my hands up and down her sides, and her hands cupped my cheeks.

I heard the girls screech, Eww, but I didn't care.

Hazel pulled away, breathing heavily. I never noticed how much I needed this air, all I knew was her kiss took me to another world.

It felt as if nothing else mattered, as long as she was with me, in my arms.

She blushed, before looking up at me.

"What was that for?" She asked sheepishly.

I shrugged. "I just wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend."

"Hey I'm not complaining." She said, making me laugh.

"There you two are." I heard my mum say. I could hear the four girl's giggles from a mile away.

Hazel still had a faint blush on her cheeks, and she looked flustered. I tried to hide the smirk that was appearing on my face.

"The girls are tired, so I am going to take them home. You can stay if you want?" My mum asked me, and I looked at Hazel, nodding.

"We can walk home later." I said, and my mum nodded.

"Bye baby." She said, kissing my cheek.

She went to hug Hazel, as I waved be to the girls.

"We will be home later." We called to the girls.

"Race you to the wave pool." Hazel said, before she ran.

I laughed, before chasing after her.

Why did she have to be so perfect?

I ran up behind her, before I wrapped my hands around her waist, before picking her up.

She squealed, before turning around to me. She grabbed my cheeks between her soft hands, before pecking my lips.

"Come on." I smiled before taking her hand, and letting her feet hit the ground.

It was fun that no one was in the wave pool, because we could do practically anything we wanted.

If we wanted to start screaming, we could.

If we wanted to use the gigantic tubes, we could.

If we wanted to snog, we could. And trust me, we did.

Her cheeks flushed as she saw there were a couple of lifeguards surrounding the wave pool.

I raised my eyebrow at her and shrugged. She splashed me with water, and I gasped.

"You are going to pay for that." I said, making her giggle.

She ran, but I caught up to her in second, before picking her up, and dropping her in the water.

She came up and smirked. "I think I need mouth to mouth." She said winking at me, biting her lip.

God she looked so hot. The water glistening off of her body, her hair falling far down her back, her perfect lips. She was officially trying to kill me.

I smirked, before picking her up bridal styles, and crashing our lips together. I smiled into the kiss, and she pulled my closer to her.

I pulled away, breathlessly, looking down at my beautiful girlfriend. "Are you better now?" I asked her playfully.

She shook her head. "Not quite."

She pulled me forcefully down to her, colliding our lips, taking me by surprise. She was never this confident, but let me tell you it was so sexy.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I pulled her to me so her legs were wrapped around my torso. Her tongue traced my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth freely.

At this moment, it was just Hazel and I. It felt as if their weren't life guards and workers everywhere, it was just us.

I started to get dizzy from her kiss, as I started to walked to our beach towels.

She was the one to pull away first, and she rested her head on my chest. Her breathing was heavy, and her lips were swollen from snogging.

She pulled her head off of my chest, as I reached the sun chairs. I looked down at her sheepishly, before pecking her cheek.

"You took my breathe away." She laughed, still trying to catch her breathe.

I smirked, before shrugging. She pushed me laughing, before laying down on the chair.

"I am going to get us ice cream." I said, pulling out my wallet.

"Can I get a-"

"Vanilla with rainbow colored sprinkles, on a waffle cone." I said, and she nodded, blushing slightly.

I laughed, before nodding, and running up to a little stand filled with ice cream.

I ordered, before taking the ice cream, and walking back towards the lawn chairs.

Hazel had her cover up on, making me pout. Her sparking green orbs were covered by her ray bands. She was also sprawled out against a blue beach towel, looking like a goddess.

"Here you go babe." I said, sitting on the chair beside her.

She thanked me before scoffing down her ice cream.

"I don't want to leave tomorrow." She said out of the blue, after she took her last bite of her cone.

"Don't you miss your family, or any of the other boys?" I questioned her, and she hesitated before nodding.

"Even though Harry's a freak, I miss him. I just love being here in Doncaster. Where you grew up, with your family." She sighed.

A faint smile grew on my face. I leaned closer to her, leaning my forehead on hers.

"I promise we will be back." I whispered.

She nodded happily, before I picked her up bridal style, walking into the water. I splashed my way through until the water was up to my mid thigh.

"Louis, what are y-" I cut her off by throwing her into the water.

I laughed, but not for long before she pulled my foot from under the water, making me go under.

When I resurfaced, a smirk was placed on my face.

"It's on, Styles."

She shrieked, before running away from me, in the opposite direction.

I laughed, catching up to her in no time, and placing her over my shoulder.

"I thought you have learned by now." I tsked.

"Learned what?" She asked curiously, leaning her head in her hands.

"I always win."

She scoffed, before speaking again. "Always?" 

I nodded, and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"I won Harry over, and that is the best prize of all."

"Why?" She asked another question, making me laugh.

"Because if I hadn't won him over, I wouldn't be dating the most beautiful girl in the world."

She leaned up and pecked my lips before wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her waist, not ever wanting to let go.

"You know I am dating this guy and he is fit. Nice eyes, great sense of humor." She hummed.

"Really, I would love to meet him." I said, making her giggle.

"You already have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Louis loves Hazel ;)

Sorry if you are exploding with feels by now ;)

Please tell me what you all think!

Sorry I made you wait forever! I have been pretty busy with family vacations, and our move, but I am all yours now ;)

xoxo Ashley :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76.5K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...
12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
45.1K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...