Macabre

By call_me_epic

macabre /adjective/: disturbing and horrifying because of involvement with or depiction of death and injury A... More

1. Elaina
2. Red Ribbon
3. The Drop
4. The Poison Letters
5. The Skeleton Well
6. Bins
7. Sandbox Monster
8. Soft Things to Eat
9. The Death Letter
10. Teacher
11. Jump Rope

12. Oops

33 0 0
By call_me_epic

There was once a bus driver, and he drove a bus. It was no ordinary bus, however, since he was tasked with delivering mental patients from one hospital to another.

On the way, he grew weary and decided to stop for some coffee. Returning to the bus, he found it empty. The patients had escaped. "Oops," he says to his coffee.

He was a crafty man, however, and hatched a plan. He drove the bus to nearest bus stop, and allowed the people waiting there to get on.

When he arrived at the asylum, some of the people on the bus were banging on the windows and crying for help.

"These patients are especially violent," the bus driver told the hospital's workers. "They need to be restrained."

Several months passed. Eventually, everyone realized their mistake. But by that time, the bus driver had fled, and the unfortunate people who had gotten on the bus had become insane from their stay at the asylum.

The actual mental patients were never found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 11K 141
Title: After rebirth,I returned to Miaojing to inherite my family business Type : Web novel Status in COO Complete (283 chapters+9 extra) Completel...
54.1K 8.2K 42
A driverless bus, carrying a group of cursed individuals, journeys to a sinister black villa...   Inside the villa, there's a door stained crimson w...
10.4M 356K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
16.9K 674 85
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...