And Then Bad Boy Fell For The...

By CE_Faye

Lily Black was different but she didn't know it till one faithful night at a party. And after it her life cha... More

.:Prologue:.
.:Chapter 1:.
.:Chapter 2:.
.:Chapter 3:.
.:Chapter 5:.
.:Chapter 6:.
.:Chapter 7:.
.:Chapter 8:.
.:Chapter 9:.
.:Chapter 10:.
.:Chapter 11:.
.:Chapter 12:.
.:Chapter 13:.
.:Chapter 14:.
.:Chapter 15:.
.:Chapter 16:.
.:Chapter 17:.
.:Chapter 18:.
.:Chapter 19:.
.:Chapter 20:.
.:Chapter 21:.
.:Chapter 22:.
.:Chapter 23:.
.:Chapter 24:.
.:Chapter 25:.
.:Chapter 26:.
.:Chapter 27:.
.:Chapter 28:.
.:Chapter 29:.
.:Chapter 30:.
.:Epilogue:.

.:Chapter 4:.

40.2K 598 20
By CE_Faye

.:Edited:.

I yawned before opening my eyes big green ones met my vision. I cried out and fell off the bed, there was a child's laugh as my ass met the floor.

"It's to early." I whined. Brandon looked over the edge of the bed smiling at me.

"It's Sunday, Lily." He said. 

I grunted at him and stood up, feeling my hair. It was flying every where and I yawned again. My body almost fell cause I stumbled over one of Jace's pair of pants he left laying around.

"He's trying to kill me." I mumbled.

Over the passed week I had been coming into Jace's room, his bed felt so damn good and I could sleep forever. Brandon had taken with staying with us, so every night we were in Jace's bed sound asleep. The first few days Jace had rage fits about this was his personal space in this damn school, I think. I kinda stopped paying attention after the first few times of hearing it. Don't let that fool you, he made space for Brandon and I in his closet, dresser and bathroom. Though most of my clothes filled the space, some of Brandon's were in there. I had learned that the little boy was dropped off here and left. He wasn't a fan of the clothes very much my mother wasn't good at dressing boys, so today was our shopping day.

Brandon curled up with Jace since he was still the one asleep, the older boy put a protective arm around him and gave a light snore. I shook my head and picked out some skinny jeans, a tank top, zip up hoodie, panties, and matching bra. As I walked into the bathroom i shut the door with my foot and started the shower up, before putting my clothes on the counter I moved my green towel closer the the shower from the back of the door from it's hook. Jace's black towel hung beside it, Brandon's blue towel was on a towel holder on the wall so it was easier for him to get. The bathroom it's self was black and white, Jace really liked his black and white decore. After stripping I climbed into the shower to wash my hair and shave.

After a hour in the shower I got out dryed my hair, then got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my make-up, and walked out of the bathroom. There was a loud bang and I opened the door. Jace was all laid out on the floor a pair of pants wrapped around his ankle.

"I told you, you needed to start cleaning up that you were going to do a face plant." I said. He looked up and growled, I raised an eyebrow.

"You do realize that doesn't scare me right?" I asked. He grunted at me and got up to his feet and went in to the bathroom, slamming the door.

"Love you too sweetie." I called. I looked around for Brandon and found him no where in the room.

"Brandon are you dress?" I shouted out.

"Yes Lily." He shouted, back from the living room.

I walked into the room and saw him sitting on the floor, at the coffee table eating cereal as he watched the tv. My eyes gave him a once over and I nodded before going into the kitchen. I grabbed some brand of poptarts and a water, before going back into the living room to wait for Jace. He came out thirty minutes later fully dressed and ready to go.

"Lets go." He said, grabbing his keys.

"Not going to eat?" I asked.

"Not hungry." He said. 

I frowned at him but nodded. Brandon put his bowl in the sink and ran after Jace and I followed behind him shutting the door.

At the mall Jace kept his distance and Brandon stayed with me as we shopped. I didn't spare Jace a look for the rest of the trip. I saw Ali coming out of the music store and a smile came to my face.

"Ali." Brandon shouted to her. 

She looked up and smiled at us as Brandon ran to her hugging her legs.

"What are you doing at the mall little man?" She asked.

"Lily is buying me clothes. Her mom isn't very good at it." He said whispering the last part. I laughed and walked to them the bags in my hands.

"Wanna go to lunch?" Ali asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Yay!" Brandon shouted, jumping up and down.

"Calm down Brandon the whole mall doesn't need to know our business." I said.

"Sorry." He said, a blush on his face. 

Ali giggled and we started for the food court, I noticed Jace over with his guy friend surrounded by girls.

"Is that the girl you're stuck with and her kid?" One of the brunettes asked.

I felt all his guy friends stop moving, Ali sucked in a breath and Brandon looked over at them.

"You're stupid can't you tell I'm not related to either of them." He said.

I patted his head and walked by his and Ali's stopped bodies.

"Lets go." I said, in my alpha voice. The two looked at me and moved behind me.

"She has no style sense at all either, me on the other hand." She was saying, but I tuned her out.

"Lily I know that face you're not happy." Ali said. I looked at her I'm sure my eyes were crystal blue like my wolfs eyes.

"Take these and take Brandon to lunch, here's some money for him." I said, handing them over.

"You going to be okay, Lily?" Brandon asked.

"I will be alright, going shopping for myself. I'll see you two at school." I said. I turned my body my hair flowing behind me and walked off deeper in to the mall.

"Is she really going to be okay?" Brandon asked.

"I believe so they just ticked her off to the last straw." Ali said. I brought out my phone and dialed my mother, she picked up on the first ring.

"Darling what's wrong?" She asked, panicked.

"Did you happen to bring my car?" I asked.

"Yes..." She said trailing off.

"Can you bring it to the mall and leave the keys in the usual spot?" I asked.

"Sure. Are you okay honey?" She asked.

"Peachy." I said, hanging up.

I went to every store I could that held the style I was going to make, my dad's credit card for my personal use was being used for the first time. I had bags upon bags in my hands, some bags were in other bags. I passed a hair salon then backed up and looked in  it, I turned and walked in. A tall skinny boy in black came up a bright smile on his face, I tilted my head up and sniffed. He was werewolf and his smell was almost girly, right then I knew what he was.

"Hey I'm Alan and I'll be your hair dresser." He almost sounded hopeful.

"No I'll take her." A snotty girl said.

"No it's alright I rather have him do it." I said. Alan smiled brightly and the girl glared at me.

"Over here." He said. I put all my bags down in front of the chair before sitting down.

"So what are we going for?" He asked.

"I want black and white. I want all my hair black and I want my bangs white, since I have my bangs to the left." I said.

"I can do that for you." He replied.

For the next two hours Alan sat doing my hair I had all but spilled my guts to him. Anything and everything I said it to him.

"Wow." He said, as he sat the straightener down. He looked at me in the mirror sorrow in his eyes, then a fire lit in them.

"I'll help you, after all we go to the same school." Alan said, proudly.

"Would you like to be in my little pack I seem to be growing?" I asked.

"Really?" He asked shocked. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Please that would be amazing." Alan said.

"When do you get off?" I asked.

"Now." He said.

"Drive here?" I asked.

"No. Bus." He replied.

"You can come with me then." I said.

He cleaned up his mess and helped me get my bags so the snotty girl could close up. I led him to my not so girly car, he looked up at the black shiny truck and his jaw dropped.

"This is yours?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping the "p". We put all the bags in the back seat. I flipped open my cell phone as I put on my seat belt.

"Hello?" The office lady said.

"Can I change my room to a pack room?" I asked getting to the point. I started the truck.

"You have to have at least three members in your packed, ma'am." She said.

"I do Miss." I said, turning on the turn signal to get out of the mall. I saw Jace had the brunette girl pressed up against his car making out with her. I bit back a growl and turned.

"Alright ma'am just come in to the office when you are here and we'll have to move all your things out of your rooms." She said.

"Thank you Miss." I said, hanging up.

"We're moving in together?" Alan asked. I looked at him as the light turned green.

"Ya we are." I said. A smile broke over his face.

When we got to the school and bags out of the back, I had called Ali and told her what I was doing and she had gotten all my things out of Jace's room along with Brandon's. They both were waiting for us when we got to the office. There were three big guys not as in fat as in built, in the office arguing with the lady to be in the same room. They were triplets but off to the side was a little girl that looked like them but not the same.

"I'm sorry but you need a alpha to have a pack room." She was saying. I walked to the desk and smiled at the lady.

"They can be in mine if they don't mind having a female as a alpha." I said. The three boys snapped their heads to me and the little girl looked at me with her head tilted.

"I like her." She said, with a giggle. The boys looked shocked she laughed.

"If you can make her like that then we will be in your pack." The middle boy said. I smiled and nodded before turning to the lady.

"I called about the pack room Miss and as you can see I have more than three." I said. She smiled at me realizing who I am.

"Here you are. You can only have ten members in your pack room." She said.

"Thank you Miss." I said. I led the big group out of the office with all our stuff.

"Alright we'll go drop this off get everything out of you're moving truck, what's in Alan's room and my room then we can set it all up in our new room." I said.

They all smiled at me, but Ali and the oldest triplet they were looking at each other. I patted him on the shoulder and he looked down at me.

"Looks to me like your my male beta." I said.

"Lily." Ali shouted. I smiled at her, as I felt a tug on my pants. I looked down and noticed the little girl I bent down in front of her.

"May I help carry stuff?" She asked lowly. I laughed softly and grinned at her.

"Sure you can, Brandon likes to help too." I said.

She smiled at me picked up her little book bag, then one bag since it was a little much for her to pick up another. We finally started moving up to the room on the very top floor and got in to our room, before we were walking back down to get everything cleared out. First was the moving truck then Alan's room and finally my room since it was just one floor down.

"By the way I love your hair." Ali said, looking at me.

"Thank you, Alan's the one that did it really." I said. He smiled like a kid at her.

"How many packs are there?" Lance the youngest triplet asked.

"Three." Ali said.

"Ali it smells like your brother comes up here." I said.

"He does he has one of the packs up here." She said.

"Then why was he staying in his room?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, though all his stuff was moved out of his room when Brandon and I went." She said watching my reaction.

I nodded and pushed my bed frame in to my alpha bedroom. The triplets and Alan looked shocked I could move it myself since it took all of them to bring it up here.

"When she gets too mad some of her wolfness comes out." Ali explained.

I put my California King bed frame down and got the box spring an mattress and put them on it. Brandon and Kelly helped me put sheets on it, they also helped put everything in my bathroom. I could tell they were mates already but their ages were too young to realize it. Alan moved my entertainment system into the room, as I through Brandon and Kelly up on the bed. Alan and I put everything back on the system and I put the tv on cartoons for the two kids, who were at the end of my bed watching. Ali's bedroom was done from help from Tanner, her mate. The two triplets were sharing a room so it was set up, so I went with Alan to help him set up his room two doors down from mine.

Once we were done with his room, we all fixed up the living room. The boys all had their gaming systems. Ali and I put all the dishes in the kitchen, before we fell into the seats.

"Where are the two little ones sleeping?" Alan asked.

"Brandon stays with me mostly." I said.

"Kelly switches between us." Jake the final triplet said.

"I wanna stay with Brandon and Lily." The little girl shouted. She and Brandon came running in. Brandon made a bee line for me and sat right in my side in the chair.

"You're not his mom are you?" Lance asked.

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"He doesn't leave her side since he met her, though he goes with me now and again. He prefers Lily, he also won't talk till he's use to you." Ali said. I yawned and looked at the clock, it was almost 11:30 and we had school in the morning.

"Come on kid we've got school in the morning." I said.

I picked Brandon up with my arm hooked around his tummy, caring him like a sack of potatoes. He laughed a little and smiled up at me, as Kelly came to me and raised her arms. I heaved her up on my hip and made my way in to my head room.

"Night." I called. Then my door was shut.

I put the two on my bed and went in to my closet. Kelly had asked to put her clothes in with mine and Brandon's so hers were here as well. I grabbed some of her pj shorts, underwear, a shirt and for Brandon I grabbed some boxers and a shirt. I walked back out of my closet and put Kelly on the floor.

"You first." I said. She smiled up at me and ran in to the bathroom. Brandon looked at me and I looked back.

"Ladies always first little man." I said.

"Okay Lily." He said, with his boyish giggle.

There was a flush of the toilet and Kelly came out with her dirty clothes, Brandon hopped off the bed with his clothes as I opened the top of the hamper for Kelly. He went in to the bathroom as her clothes hit the bottom of the hamper.

"Alright lets get you into bed little miss." I said. I picked her up and stood her on the bed.

"Do you think Brandon will talk to me?" She asked.

"I'm sure he will just gotta give him time darlin." I said. She smiled at the answer and walked over to the pillows.

Brandon came out of the bathroom as I went into the closet to get my own pjs, which were almost the same as Kelly's but not as girly. I came out to the little boy lifting the hamper top on his tippy toes and putting his clothes in. I smiled and went into the bathroom, knowing he can get up on my bed. I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth, cleaned my make-up off, put my hair up and walked out of the bathroom. Brandon has let Kelly have the middle of the big bed.

"You two look so tiny." I said. I turned on the side table light and turned off the ceiling light, then climbed in to bed.

"Brandon remind me to get a stair ladder thing tomorrow when we go shopping for food, it'll be easy to get on the bed for you two." I said. He nodded to me and yawned.

"Night Lily, night Brandon." Kelly said, as she snuggled down.

"Night Lily, night Kelly." Brandon said, lowly. A smile came to the little girls face as she fell asleep. I shook my head with a grin.

"Night you two." I said, turning off the lights.

I woke up to shouts in the morning and groaned. I flung the covers off my bed as the two little ones groaned too. I flung open my bedroom door.

"What is wrong with you?" I roared. Everyone froze including the people at my front door.

"This chick is trying to tell us we got to go that we're not a real pack." Alan said.

I stomped over to the door and slammed the door in her face, then stomped back in to my room and slammed that door. Brandon and Kelly looked at me.

"I guess we're up." I said.

I yawned and got clothes for Brandon and sent him into the bathroom first to shower, as Kelly picked out her outfit and I picked out mine. Brandon came out with my blow dryer and I sent Kelly into the bathroom as I blow dried his hair, and when she came out I did the same to her hair. Then I could finally get my shower and get my self together. Since I was rushing it took me twenty minutes. My make-up looked fiercer, my tight black skinny jeans hugged my butt and thighs, my high heel boots came up to my knees, and my dressy tank top has graffiti on it in a shiny silver look and has chains on it. As accessories I have a leather band I had found in Jace's room on my right wrist then loose bangles on my left wrist, three necklaces on my neck all different links, I had big rings on a few of my fingers, and I had hoops in my bottom holes on my ears and studs in all the rest. I looked at the mirror and imaged my eyes my wolfs and they changed to them, my hair was draped around my face and the ends were flared. There was banging on the bathroom door.

"Lily I'm hungry and we're going to miss breakfast in the dining hall." Brandon whined. I opened the door and he looked at me in awe, as well as Kelly.

"Wow." She said.

"Lets go." I said. I walked out of my bedroom with those two behind me and through the living room.

"Holy shi..." Jake said open mouth.

Ali smiled at me and stood up and followed after me beside Brandon, the other five followed behind still in awe, then Kelly ran up beside Ali and walked with us. As our group made our way down the stairs, the lower class men that didn't go to breakfast moved out of our way. Brandon and Kelly ran through dining doors, and I heard the chatter of everyone. I looked back at Ali and smirked at her as she smirked back. I pushed the doors open and walked in, people went quiet as the other doors opened too and my pack rolled in. My hands were in my pockets and I kept my eyes forward as I passed right beside a standing Jace, like a ghost. Brandon was showing Kelly the way to our table as we got there, the guys dropped themselves around the table and Ali sat beside me. Brandon sat down on the other side and Kelly beside him. I put my elbows on the table and weaved my fingers together my chin on top of them and I looked straight at Jace. His eyes were wide and something looked to be in his eyes, but I couldn't tell nor did I care. He wanted to be a bad boy, then he was going to see his mate as a bad girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.3K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
8 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
722K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...