I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

His life

640 33 25
By sullicoupleshipper17

His tears were rolling down, while running along the hospital wheeled bed which Sulli was lying on.

When they reached in front of the operation room, " Mr. you can't follow. So wait outside.", said a nurse. Other nurses and doctors were already bringing Sulli into the room.

" Please take care of her.", he said to the nurse.

" We'll try our best.", she replied and went into the room, leaving Sehun alone at the quiet hall. He sat at a bench near him, lifelessly. He leaned against the white wall behind him and rubbed his face, his tears with his palms.

" Oh Sehun, if something bad happens to her, I'll never forgive you.", he reminded himself while his tears still found no way to stop.

After a moment, a nurse came out of the operation room. Sehun immediately got up and went to her.

" How is she?", he asked first before she could say anything.

" We need to operate her right now. She has to give birth to the baby.", said the nurse.

" Operate?  .. Give Birth? .. But her pregnancy is only 7 months.", said Sehun.

" We know it. But she's now pouring her blood too much. If she's not operated now, it can be dangerous not only for her life, but also the baby's life.", said the nurse. Sehun felt like his world stopped. He had never dreamed this terrible thing would happen to them.

" Mr. Please. We need your sign.", the nurse said ruining his thoughts.

Letting out a heavy sigh, he took the pen and signed on the paper which the nurse handed to him.

As soon as the nurse entered the room again, Sehun dropped himself on the bench. His finger ran through his hair frustratedly.

' What if something bad happen to her during the operation? Will this operation success? .. What if something bad happen to our baby..?', many question ran though his head. Just the fear of him.

" No.. It's not like that.. It'll never be... She'll be ok.. They will be ok..", he murmured alone while shaking his head slightly.

" Argh!", he messed his hair and cried until his heart felt relieved.

" Please.. God... Don't make my life die.. If something bad happen to them, I'll be dead.. Please.. don't take them away from me..", he said clasping his hands together, his tears rolling down on his cheek uncontrolly.

Times flew fast. The moment Sehun could get his sense back was when the doctors and nurses came out of the operation room. They were with unconscious Sulli on the bed. Sehun got up from the bench in a quick way and ran towards them. He looked at the sleeping Sulli and then to the doctors.

" How is she?", he asked.

" The operation was successful.. Now, she needs a lot of rest and sleep..", said a doctor. Finally the block in his throat fell off after hearing that she was ok afterall.

" Thanks. Thanks a lot.", he said bowing to them many times. He was totally forget about one certain thing. Time had seemed stop for him when he saw a nurse coming out of the operation room, not only her, there was something in her arms, that caused him to stop his thin smile.

" I'm sorry, Mr. Oh .. We tried our best.. We tried to save your baby.. But we can't grantee her life now.. The baby needs the special treatment for her life.. She must be hard to breathe..", said the doctor.

" .... She? ... A girl..?", he asked after walking towards the nurse who was carrying his daughter.

" Yeah.. Mrs. Oh gave birth to a baby girl.. But we are truely sorry for that the baby is not healthy.. She was born without getting full period of pregnancy, but fortunately, she has already had her full organs.. All she needs for now is to get treated in the kid's emergency room..  She needs oxygen mask to breathe properly..", said the doctor. His tear dropped on the cold floor when he heard it. His daughter was now in danger.. and it was all his fault. Suddenly, a loud cry hit the silent hall. It was from his little daughter.

" Nurse. Kwon, take her to the emergency room! Fast! She must be in asphyxia!", said the head doctor. Sehun felt like not aware how to do. He felt anxious at all of sudden. The nurse ran down to the hall, to the emergency room.

" Mr.Oh, you can see Mrs. Oh after we will have a room for her..", said the doctor and commanded other doctors and nurses to take Sulli to a patient room.

As soon as he was left alone in the hall again, his knees fell on the floor being followed by the tears.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. Appa's really sorry, baby..", he cried out of his heart before he went to his wife who was still sleeping peacefully without knowing what exactly was going on with her baby.. 

A intense white light when she flipped her eyes open, she felt a tight grip on her right hand which was not connected with the medicinal liquid by a pipe. She looked at where the grip was. She found her husband sleeping tiredly with his head on her pillow, beside her head. He was still in his sleeping, but she could feel how he tightly held her hand. He must be so worried for her.

She averted her gaze from him, to a white blank of wall, she tried to recall her memories back what had happened to her.

Her eyes wide opened when a black moment hit her sense. She fell out from the stairs in the dark and all she felt at that time was pain in her stomach ... where her baby was. She immediately changed into the sitting position without caring that woke him up. Her palm simultaneously ran on her almost flat tummy, she couldn't care about the pain that formed on her tummy from her just sewn scar.

" Ssul, are you ok? What's wrong? ", Sehun asked worriedly when he saw the unusual side of her.

" W-What happened to my baby? .. Where is she?" , Sehun already expected that question from her.  And he was sure he heard 'she' from her, he wondered how she already known about that their baby is a girl, even he found it out just after she had given birth.

" Ssul, calm down first.", said Sehun trying to hold her shoulder. But before he could, she slapped his hand away and then shouted, " I asked where is my daughter?!" , that caused him to shock.

" She's in the emergency room. So calm down first. It's not good for you to boil like now.", he said trying to calm her down.

" Why? Why she is in the emergency room? Why a little kid is staying in that room?" , she asked, he could see the anxious and worried glimpse in her eyes.

" .. She's.. It's...", he found his tongue twisted to tell her that.

" Tell me!!" , she shouted again, whenever she shouted, she felt the pain on her stitch . But she couldn't care about herself now.

" She's .. The doctor said she needed a special treatment since she was born at the pregnancy of 7 months.. She can't breathe without an oxygen mask..", said Sehun lowering his head. At that moment, her world turned into black, she couldn't see anything now. She immediately got up from the bed, pulling out the needle which was injected on her arm.

" Ssul, where're you going? ", he stopped her by holding her forearms and made her to sit down again.

" Move. I'm going to meet her." , she said with her blank look.

" No, Ssul. Your stitch is not healing yet." , he held her down again.

" I said move!", she tried to get free from him but she was so weak at that time..

" No, Ssul!", he shouted, without any intention to let her go.

" Ah!" , she whined in pain as she closed her eyes to endure the pain on her stitch. Her hand was resting on her flat tummy where her sitch was.

" Ssul! Are you ok?" , he asked worriedly when he saw the blood stain on her suit which was formed because of her unstitch scar.

But she pushed him away and yelled, " Move! What kind of father you are? How can you sleep here like nothing happened to your daughter?! ", she said with the tears in her eyes. And her words hit him right into his heart.

" Yeah! I'm the useless father! But, how can I leave you alone here? What can I do for her? I'm not a doctor who can treat her like the doctors can! I can't do anything except to sit here beside you like that! You think I'm ok with that? I'm not, Ssul. I'm not! My heart is also shattering for my daughter!", finally he burst out his feelings. Sulli was already in the mess of crying holding her bleeding wound. Sehun fell on the floor and cried out loud along with his wife.

Sehun stood leaning his back against the wall while his eyes were fixing on his wife. Sulli was just sleeping on the bed after getting retreated by the doctors, with a laudanum.

He sighed as his finger ran though his hair. He was neither a good father nor a good husband. What should he do for their good? ... But, the one thing he was so sure, was the regret. If he didn't get lied by that sly girl... If he didn't easily lay into her plans... If he didn't leave Sulli alone... this all wouldn't be happened... For all, this was only his fault...

He straightened his posture and turned to the door. His legs leaded to the door, leaving the sleeping Sulli alone in the room. His steps were bringing him to the room which is on the sixth floor, the emergency room which keeps the just born babies.

His breathe halted at the moment as soon as his eyes landed on the little human who was with an oxygen mask on her little mouth and the breathing mechinal systems around her. His fingertips touched the glass wall which separates the father and daughter.

" You may be tired, right..?", he said in murmur eyeing his sleeping daughter.

" .. But please be strong, my little.. Please be in this life, for us, Appa and Omma... We love you so much.. We will be dead if something bad happens to you.. So don't make us to sink in dark.. You can lighten us more.. You have to know it..", he said again.

" .. I know.. I know I was wrong.. I shouldn't be happy.. I'm sorry, Sweetheart.. But it's only me who did wrong.. Your Omma has no fault .. She doesn't deserve to get hurt like this.. She has to be happy.. Please make her happy and smile again.. Now, you're able to make her happy more than me.. Now, your Omma may see only you.. You're our life.. So don't leave us alone.. Please I'm begging you..", he said, as his eyelashes hit down, his tears laid down on his cheeks.

Sehun came back to her ward with his head hanging down. He saw Yoon Ah standing in front of her ward.

" Mom.", Yoon Ah stopped herself from entering the room when she heard his voice.

" Oh.. Sehun.. From where did you come back?", she asked as she looked up to him who was already standing in front of her.

" .. From the baby..", he replied with a thin smile.

" So.. How is she? Is she ok?", she asked.

" .. I don't know well either.. The doctors had already tried on their best..  Now, it's only upon fate.. We have no way just to wait how fate would arrange..", said Sehun.

" . Don't worry too much.. All will be ok..", said Yoon Ah patting his shoulder. Sehun just gave a faint smile to her.

There was Sulli sitting on the bed facing the window of the high building, hanging her legs down from the edge of the bed.

" Ssul.", she looked back once  when she heard her mom's voice. But she turned back to the window again when she saw him together with her mom.

Sehun sighed and looked at Yoon Ah who also looking at him with the confused look for their weird interaction. But he couldn't give an explanation to her.

So, Yoon Ah decided to choose other words, " Sehun.. You, leave and rest. ".

" I'm ok, Mom.", he said.

" No.. Leave for a while.. You can't be fall down at this time.. So leave and rest for a moment.. You can come back later..", said Yoon Ah. Sehun thought for a moment and looked to the girl who didn't give any attention to them.

" .. Ssul.. I'm leaving.. I'll be back.. Make yourself feel better..", said Sehun looking at her back. But she didn't give any glance or reply to him. Sehun let out of a sigh and decided to leave after giving a bow to the elder.

Sulli brought her hand up to wipe her tears off as soon as she heard the sound of door closed. She knew she shouldn't be like that to him. But she found no words to say him. She had no courage to face him. Although she blamed him, it's all her faults.

How she wished she could give a healthy and pretty daughter to him...

" Ssul..", her thoughts were cut off when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

" I know you're tired.. But don't be like that.. Sehun is tired too.. You know it well.. Sehun had no gap to take care of you.. He has been a good husband to you in this young age.. Tell it out if he had a fault on you and the baby..", said Yoon Ah.

" .. No.. He had no fault.. But now, I don't want to face anyone now.. ", said Sulli cutting her last tears off. Yoon Ah felt hurt seeing her daughter suffering like this. She wanted her chummy daughter back. Now.. her daughter was turning into dark side again..

" I'm going to get some hot drink..", with these words, Yoon Ah left the room. Sulli made sure that her mother left and she put her slippers on.

She walked shuffling, hand resting on her stitch, pulling the stand where the medicine bottle was hanging. She directly made her way to the sixth floor, where exactly her husband went to.

The pains hit her at every movements of her body. But her heart didn't budge any physical pains at all. She wanted to see her baby as soon as she could.

Finally, her hard trying worked, now, she was standing at the spot where Sehun did just an hour ago.

Her tears started to roll down on her cheeks when she saw her little daughter. She smiled faintly in spite of her tears.

" .. Nice to meet you, Baby.. I'm Omma.. This is our first meeting, right?", she said looking at the sleeping baby with a smile.

" .. What should I say..? .. I don't know how to describe with the words.. But all I know is .. Please just live.. Don't leave easily.. We've many things to do together, right ? .. So.. Don't give up and get the treatment well.. Then wake up and let's be happy together.. Do you get what I mean?", she said wiping her tears off. She cried for a while looking at how her daughter was suffering.

But, when she realized she couldn't stay like this position longer, she decided to go back to her room before her mom looked for her. But as soon as her back turned on the room, her steps were stopped by a high note sound of crying. It was her daughter.

She got panicked at all sudden and she started finding for help. Fortunately, there was a doctor who was passing in front of that room, he helped to call the doctors and nurses to check the baby.

Sehun grabbed his phone on the night stand while drying his wet hair with the towel.

" Hello?", he answered the phone after seeing his mother-in-law's number.

" Sehun, come here quickly. Your daughter is in the normal condition now.", said Yoon Ah from the other line.

" Yes?", at that time, the one he couldn't himself was smiling like an idiot. He had never felt this happiness before.

He dressed himself fast and grabbed his car key, just to drive to the hospital where his daughter and wife were.

As soon as his car stopped in front of the hospital parking lot, he abandoned his car and ran into the hospital. He pressed the 3rd button to get to her ward. But the elevator was moving to other floor. Being unpatient suddenly, he made his ways to the stairs. He used the stairs to get the 3rd floor. He was already ran out of breathe but he didn't budge because he really wanted to see his little angel.

He held the handle and was about to push the slide door. But a scene stopped his movements, his wife was breast feeding to his daughter.

A smile brought up to his lips when he saw Sulli was smiling looking and embracing their little girl in her arms.

At that time, he was so sure. He doesn't need others at all. All he wants is just the happiness of his wife and daughter.. This is all he needs.. He's understood from that time.. They are his life... He promised to himself he'll never ever leave them alone...

_________________________________

Anyone miss me?? .. Don't tell me there is no one..:'(  .. Haha.. Sorry for my super late update.. I hope you all can understand my situation.. Thanks to all readers who waited me patiently.. *BOW*

So, enjoy reading..

LUV U ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 152 15
"Winter Falls The snow falls, purer than anything Falls I'll try to erase everything about you that still remains with me" "I loved you" -- In which...
66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...
2.2K 174 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
504 23 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...