My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

2

241 12 0
By clumsylouhaz

Louis Pov

" isn't this too much for your afford?  " I asked my mother when we arrived at our new house.  " nah . Did you remember my sister ? The one who is rich ? " my mother asked me back . I nodded and she continues " well , this is her old house . She doesn't want to live here anymore but she doesn't want to sell this house nor  she doesn't want anyone to live this house but me as her sister, she give exception. So we are going to live here for free , I tried to convince her that I want to pay but she claims it I was her sister so I shouldn't paying anything toward her . So I accept it . Well , Louis , this house have no stairs at all so it's easy for you to use your wheelchair alright . And plus I've got a work at the library, taking care the library and yea the payments is real good . 1,010 $ for a month. Just sit down on my table , people came and allow them whatever they wanted to borrow and placing the book into the shelf . It's amazing and its kind of relax jobs . But , my works start at 9 am till 10 pm so I can't cook your lunch , din-" " mom , it's okay . I can call takeover food or I will just follow you to library but can we go inside first cause I'm super tired and we've been sitting in this car for like 2 or 3 hours ? " I sigh . Knowing that we still in the car while already arriving in front of the house . It's frustrating. 

My mom laugh and get out of her car . She took my wheelchair at the back and fix it before opening my door . She slowly lift me up and put me on my wheelchair. " honey , can you bring this box in front of the house ? " she asked me while pointing at 3 box at the back . I nod and she put the box onto my laps . It's not that heavy . She took the other 3 bags which is full with our cloth . We didn't bring the whole stuff at our old houses because the house wasn't sell btw.  So we just pack anything that we need . My mom pushed my wheelchair and someone come out of the house , greeting us " You must be Johannah?  Am I right ? " my mom nodded and the person said again " I'm Alex , your sister asked me to clean this house a bit and give you this keys . She couldn't come here because she has a meeting at her company " my mom nod and said " that is nice of you . Thanks . '' Alex nodded and leave . My mom push the door open and push my wheelchair inside .

Wow . It's amazing . The wall coloured with light blue and it's had some kind of flower design.  It's pretty good . The television hanging into the wall , big ones . The sofa colours white and light pink . " mom , it's beautiful . I'm . . Speechless mom " my mom chuckle and said " yea . You can put the boxes there . I will arrange it later . Now , let's go to your bedroom yea , it's pretty late "  I nodded while putting the boxes down on the floor . Then my mom push my wheelchair inside one of those room . The doors is fancy tho . Now , it's surprised me again . The room is much big compare my old room . The bed was made and maybe it's can 4 or 3 people who can sleep in that bed .  The study table beside the huge windows . And something caught my eyes . The windows . " mom , can you push me in front the windows . I want to see the sights !! " my mom gave me a small smile and push my wheelchair.  It's not like I can't do it but I'm too tired to use my hands to move the wheelchair.  The sights . It's pretty . The wind slapping on my faces as the midnight winds . Cold . The stars . Pretty . I couldn't described how pretty it does . Maybe this places will be my favourite part of this house .

" Louis , it's time to sleep dear . Do you want to take shower ? " I shook my heads and said " I'm just going to sleep . You can go now . I can handle myself okay . Don't worry I will be fine " I gave her my best smile and she kissed my forehead and said " goodnight Louis . Love you .  Sweet dream honey . " with that she left . Tomorrow is going to be a long day . Sigh .  I close the windows and move my wheelchair toward my bed . Once I near my bed side I try to pull myself on the bed . It's the hardest part . I put my hands on the bed and tried to lift myself . But then I fell down on the floor.  Ouch " LOUISS!  OMG ! " my mom come rushing to me . Then she put my head on her laps " mom , I'm fine . Eh , why did you cry mom ? " I wipe her tears that falling down on her cheeks " nothing honey . Glad you're fine . Now , let me help you to get on the bed " I chuckle and nod . She put my hands on her shoulder and she lift me a bit so my butt on the bed. " I fell pretty loud heh ? Aha " I try to lighten the mood so she wouldn't have to worry about me . She laugh and said " don't do this again.  Okay . If you needs help just screams my names okay . My room next to yours so I can hear clearly from you alright . Now sleep " I smile and put my head on the soft pillow . My mom lift my legs and put it under cover and I begin to sleep .

" Fizzy , give me my phone back !! '' I tried to reach her at the back seat but then my dad slapped my arms and said " Guys please stop fighting . I'm driving here !! " I shrugged it away . We are in the cars to pick mom at her works and after that we will straight go to restaurant for dinner . "Give it back fizzy !! Lottie help me please !! " I said to fizzy and Lottie while trying to reach my phone . I slowly get up from my seat and tried to go behind but accidently pushing my dad hands and " Louuiis! ! Sit down '' the car moving uncontrolled and my legs starts to hits the cars door and its pretty hard . " oh my god !! Why this car can't stop ! The emergency brake handle is broke and I think the back tire blowouts too . Damn !! " my dad panicked and fizzy and Lottie start to scream " are we going to diedd ?? If yesss I want to say I love you guys soo much . " I gasped and said " NO ! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ! JUST NO ! " and with that our cars hit something and our cars rolled to the side . I open my eyes , the blood covered on my face , I was laying on the road but my legs have something heavy metal on top of it , I tried to get up but my legs hurts too much "Lo-u-eh? " I hear my dad whispered. " dad ! Dad ! Where are you ? " I screams . I can't get up .

" I'm h-er-e . If something happen to me , take car-e of you-r mom an-d your sister f-or me ! I lo-ve yo-u guys soo muc--h !" my dad said again . I start to cry . " No . No . Please don't leave me . NO ! NO !! " I'm crying really hard " Boo, wake up . I'm here . Wake up . Don't worry . Just breath okay " the voice said . I hiccup . And everything went black .

Harry Pov

Haih.  It's been one days I put my number inside of those book , why no one message me yet . Relax harry . It's only 8:50 in the morning , the library open at 9 am . Relax . I took the deep breath " Styles ! Are you listening?  " shit.  I nodded then the teacher asked me " then , what is my last words ? " I sigh and said " words ? " with confidence and the whole class laugh at me . The teacher huff and said " this is last warning . If you didn't focus , I will gladly give you detention. " ugh . Then the teacher start to teach again .

" harry ! What's wrong dude . " niall said when I'm heading to the launch table. Once I sat down Liam will be saying " here , your tea and muffins " he always buy me something to eat and I don't bother to pay him back because he doesn't even asking me to pay for it . So eating with liam will get free food for the rest of my life . I sigh . " yea what's wrong harry " Liam said . I'm about to answer but my phone buzz . I took out my phone at there was a message . OMG ! Unknown numbers , that's mean someone took my number at libraries book . I grin and quickly open it and my grins turn into frowning because " harry , this is my news number . My old numbers got expired so yea I change it . -Mom- " ugh . I sigh again " who is that ? " niall said while picking at his bread " my mom " I said bluntly and eating my muffins  . Haih . When my prince charming want to message me . Haih . 

" okay class . Do any of you already start your assigment ? " Mr . David asked us . The class groans and said " noooooo '' Mr David faking gasp and said "whatever guys . But remember , November all of the group must handing the assignment . If not there will be no winners and the price will gladly give to me . Hahaha a " Mr David is hilarious teachers ever . " now , I'm not going to teach . So you can start to planning or whatever you want to do but keep quite please okay . We don't want the principles get in this class aren't we ? " we all nodded and start to do whatever we want to do . This is one of the reason I love Mr . David.  He's cool . " so harry . Which characters we should draw ? " Liam said and I said " your love life story of course " in count one , two " didn't we agree we don't want to make our love life inside of this ? " Liam huffed and niall said " I agree with Harry . I want you and I love story inside of this " " no niall , we can't " " why ? " " Stop please "  I rolled my eyes and my phone again start to buzz . I'm lazily took my phone on the pocket and open it . This time I didn't give much hope toward the unknown number.  but this one . . .

+09832451784

Hi ! I'm a boy and I found your number inside of the books . I hope you don't mind me taking your number :)

I gasped . Finally . " harry , what's wrong ? " niall waved in front of me and I said " so-meone GOT MY NUMBERS !! WOHOOOO '' " STYLES ! LOWER YOUR VOICE ! '" oops . Then I quickly typed back .

Harry

Hi xx I'm a boy too and I'm not straight as a ruler ;) hope you get it ! . So I don't mind if you're  taking my number ;) I hope you don't mind either chatting with me ;)

Without a second the boy message me back

+09832451784

Alright . I'm glad I'm having a friends . We are friends right ?

I chuckle and typing my message

Harry

Yes . We are friends unless you want to be more ;)

I smirked

+09832451784

Sure mate . I want to be more . Bestfriends to be exact .

This person is funny .

Harry

Ha ha . Whatever . How old are you btw ?

+09832451784

I'm 23 this year . On 24th December I will be 24 :)) you ?

Harry

How is this ? I asked you your age but you also give me your birthday date . So I'm going to do the same . I'm 20 . Will be 21 on 1st February :))

+09832451784

Aww.  I'm older than you :,)

Harry

Nah not really xx you act like you're 18 . Lala

+09832451784

*gasped . Well , people who see me will thought of that tho . Lol . Oh and btw , we forgot to tell our names . You first xx

Oops. 

Harry

Oops my bad . I'm Harry Edward Cullen.  Just kidding . Harry Edward Styles . I'm a collage students . 10 minutes away from the public libraries , if you want to know yea .

The bells rang and I gather my things and headed towards my locker while looking at my phone .

+09832451784

I actually thought you were Edward Cullen from Twilight . I love that story to be honest . Edward is pretty handsome . Lol xD.  And oh  , my name is Louis William Tomlinson . I'm not a collage students cause well I just can't .   Just move here yesterday. And that's where I found your number right now .

"With whom do you texting styles ? Let me see it . " shit .

Hello Bae . Sorry late update . So yea , vote and comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.9K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
12.2K 707 30
Hey so I am writing this currently... some updates will be slower than others but I am trying my very hardest to make them as frequent as possible wh...
234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
12K 237 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...