The Universe // Yoandri Cabre...

awreeoh

Sequel to The Stars he's cautious. she's explosive. Еще

1| Broken a Heart
2| Library
4| You & I
5| I'll Help
6| Explantions
7| Wrong
8| Questions
9| Back Together
10| Said and Done
11| Impossible
12| Tell Me
13| Depressed
14| Bliss
15| Better
16| Want
17| Nightmares
18| Not Done Yet
19| Precious Moments (Part 1)
20| Precious Moments (Part 2)
21| Gonna Be Alright
22| Clingy
23| All My Love
24| Aroused
25| Alec
26| Your Place
27| Cold
28| Boom. Crash.
29| Newfound Joy
30| All of Me
31| Success
epilogue
author's note
fifteen facts
Q&A
answers
Q&A-The Second Part
answers - The Second Part

3| Parties & Kisses

512 36 69
awreeoh

Chapter Three

Joel's POV (excitement)

"Angelia, come on. Give him a chance."

She looks out the door and sighs, Deandra smiling at Angelia as she finally gets up. "Fine. We can talk." I high five Dea and we all get up, walking out the door and out to the hallway.

"Let's go party."

I laugh as Deandra starts dancing, Angelia shaking her head but soon doing the same. They both laugh and Yoandri appears beside me, smiling a little at the sight of Angelia having fun.

"Ready?"

The girls turn around and Dea nods while Angelia looks away, avoiding his stare. "Yeah," she mumbles. Yoli sends her a smile and she tries her hardest to send one back.

Failing.

We make our way out of the dorms and I frown a little when Angelia let's Yoandri hold her hand. "Hey," he greets. Angelia exhales, "Hello." We walk over the lawn to the frat house that was having a party tonight.

Deandra stays next to me and whispers, "He doesn't deserve her." I nod in agreement, "But she stills loves him. He loves her back." Dea nods understandingly, "As her best friend, I think you're better for her."

I think so too.

****************************************

"I'll get you some water," I mumble into Angelia's ear as she hiccups. She nods and I leave to go get the promised beverage. On my way to the fridge, I bump into a half naked girl, a couple making out, and a guy getting hazed by two other guys.

College, I mentally sigh.

I arrive at the kitchen to see Yoandri staring at something from across the room, biting his lip. I follow his gaze and see he was looking at Angelia who was currently dancing with Deandra.

I grab a water bottle from the fridge and go back to where Yoli stood. "If you stare any longer, you'll be a creep," I mumble. He shrugs, "It doesn't matter."

I stay quiet.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE UPSTAIRS!"

Angelia squeals and I see Yoandri smile a little, following the person who said that up the stairs. "Are you seriously going?" He turns around and nods. "I don't see why not," he replies.

I see a certain curly haired girl bounce up the stairs and Deandra sends me a warning look. I follow Yoandri up the stairs after sighing and he smirks. "That's my cuz," he cheers.

Oh what have I done.

***************************************

"Spin the bottle, Joel."

Deandra laughs and I look around the circle of people, patiently waiting to be picked on. I lean forward and my gaze falls on Angelia as she giggles. I wink at her and she laughs, "C'mon!"

I spin the bottle and it seems to take a lifetime for it stop on someone. I turn to see a girl from my History class staring at me with a blush creeping on her face, "Hey." I smile a little and lean forward to give her a quick kiss. "Aye, get it Joel."

She breaks the kiss first and I give Angelia a soft glare as she looks suggestively between the girl I just kissed, and myself. "Yoandri, go!" Deandra sends me a look and I shrug, not really worried.

Yoli leans forward and Angelia avoids his gaze, still sober enough to know that she didn't want to kiss him. He spins the bottle and it slowly comes to a stop, landing right in front of the person I didn't want it to land on.

Angelia freezes, her eyes widening, "Fuck." Yoandri smirks a little and I see him lean towards her, already looking towards her lips.

Angelia stays frozen in her spot until Yoyo caresses her cheek, gently. "No. Spin it again. I'm not going to kiss you," she objects. He frowns and I discreetly smile.

"Why not?"

I look at the conversation happening in between them and everyone seems to lean in to listen. "You don't have that right anymore," she grumbles. Angelia gets up and almost stumbles on her heels.

"Leave me alone, Yoandri," she demands just as he gets up. I see the hurt in both of their eyes and my smile gets wiped off my face. She's  hurt.

I sigh and push him towards her retreating figure, "Leave. Go after her," I say just as Dea goes down the stairs as well. Yoandri looks back towards me and back at Angelia's retreating figure.

"Are you sure," he questions.

I nod.

******************************************

"I'm gonna get drunk off my ass," I yell to Dea who was looking at the dance floor excitedly. "Let's dance!" I let her guide me into the bodies grinding against each other and the loud music makes my whole body shake.

Dea and I start dancing just as I take a long gulp of whatever is in my solo cup, Love More by Chris Brown blasting through the speakers. I bob my head to the music and Dea laughs, tossing her head back.

I grin and we both do silly dance moves, not caring who was watching, having the best time. "Kill 'em Joel!" I laugh at the words leaving Deandra's mouth and I take a look around at the dance floor.

The chorus comes on and it feels like everyone in the room comes together as one mass of voices, "TILL WE GET IT RIGHT, WE GON' FUCK SOME MORE!"

Everyone laughs before getting back to dancing, some people still shouting out the lyrics. I continue gazing around the room, Dea doing the same, "Don't turn around!"

I frown at her words and furrow my eyebrows, looking to where she was looking, "JOEL!" But it was too late because there Yoandri was, kissing Angelia roughly, with need.

And she was kissing back.

*****************************************

"Joel, calm down."

I take another shot and Deandra looks at me worriedly, "Stop this. Drinking is not going to solve the problem." I put the shot glass down and frown at her words, my mind feeling fuzzy.

"Why can't she just love me?"

Tears fill up my eyes and I cry on Deandra's shoulder. "I love her so much and she only sees me as a friend," I hiccup out. Deandra's arms comfort me and I hug her tightly, "You're a good friend. You know that?"

She smiles a little but it's then that I realize how close we were, our lips just barely touching. I flitter my eyes towards her full lips and Dea furrows her eyebrows. "Joel? Are you okay?"

I bite my lip and look into her eyes before kissing her deeply, my tongue peeking into her mouth. Deandra immediately pulls back about two seconds into the kiss, "Joel, you are hurting. You shouldn't have done that."

I look at her disappointed look and cry harder. "I'm such a hot mess," I cry out. She bites her lip to keep from laughing and drags me out the front door to my dorm.

"Where are we going?"

Deandra sighs, "We are going home. You're drunk off your ass."

I let my fist pump in the air.

"Fuck yeah. Goal accomplished."

This way I don't remember what happened tonight.

_______________________________

a/n

How old do you guys think I am? And do you like Joel's POV?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Red - [La Orden Sangrienta] Lirianny Da Silva

Детектив / Триллер

282K 28.1K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...
Touchdown ʟᴜᴅᴍɪʟᴀ

Подростковая литература

48.5M 4.6M 83
Primer libro de la serie #GoodBoys. En físico gracias a Nova Casa Editorial (este es un borrador). Inteligente, perfeccionista, competitivo, meticulo...
Eres Mia (Completa) STEFI.LM

Подростковая литература

468K 23.1K 48
Una historia que promete atraparte desde el principio hasta el final. Camila es una chica humilded, Ignacio Besnier es el heredero de un imperio empr...
Culpa mía © (1) Mercedes Ron

Любовные романы

70M 3M 60
Culpa mía es una película basada en la trilogía "Culpables" - Próximamente disponible en Amazon Prime. ¡Disponible los 16 primeros capítulos! **Ganad...