Vulnerable § Klaus Mikaelson

By sunshiiine7

Being alive for a thousand plus years isn't as amazing as it seems. The loneliness is blinding, but one time... More

Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
A/N
43
44
Help Me, Help You
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Epilogue
Revival
I have something you want
psa

37

37.2K 1K 91
By sunshiiine7

edited chapter

Chapter 37: Bye Bye Bloodline

{K. M}

        Klaus threw Finn onto the smooth floors, while Rebekah and himself smirked mischievously at their mothers favorite child. "Gather your witch," Rebekah demands. "The quicker we get his blood, the faster I don't have to babysit all of you."

        "You can't force me to help you," Finn protests, not making a move to get off of the ground.

       The spend the whole day finding their suicidal brother, who had been roaming the streets of Mystic Falls before his siblings captured him. "Oh, I most likely could, but why bother when I can persuade."

       As if on cue, the pale woman with natural red hair descended from the steps, her eyes trained firmly on Finn. "Hello, Finn."

       "Sage!" He gasped, hurriedly getting off the ground to pull her into a tight hug.

       Rebekah looked away, envy boiling away at her insides. "What are the odds, true love prevails."

       "It does occasionally have its uses."

       After bidding Rebekah goodbye, Klaus drove to Dakota's with a giddy smile on his face. "Look who decided to drop by," She joked, opening the door wider to let him in.

       Klaus leaned down to pull Dakota into a long kiss. "I was in the neighborhood, and you popped in my head."

       "What were you thinking about?"

       "How amazing it is that I can kiss you without worrying about being killed. All the stakes are burned, thanks to Finn's lover Sage."

        Dakota pulled away from Klaus' embrace. "About that, Damon came by earlier and said he found more."

        Klaus' face ridded itself of the smile it previously held. "Did he say where?" He questioned urgently, his fists clenching at his sides as he had to worry yet again about the only weapon that could end his life.

        "He didn't specify," Dakota grimly admits. "—but only because I refused to help him kill you."

        "I must tell Rebekah, she needs to stay safe so we don't die."

        Klaus waited for Dakota to get dressed before he drove to the large mansion he resided in. As soon as the pair walked in, both vampires smelled the blood that polluted the house. Klaus went first, urging Dakota into another room in case something was going wrong.

        He didn't find danger thankfully, instead Damon Salvatore was standing in the middle of the room with his wrists clamped to a animal trap. Blood was trickling down his arms, along with the blood that plagued his stomach and neck from deep cuts of a sharp knife. "If you're trying to bleed the vervain out of him, should you turn him upside down?"

        Rebekah turned to face her brother, black heeled booties clacking against the opaque tarp that prevented Damon's blood from permanently staining the expensive wooden floors. "I'm capable of inflicting pain, Nik. I don't need your pointers."

        Klaus raised his hands in surrender. "My bad, it's not like I have much experience in the subject anyway."

        "In the time you're taking up to bother me, you could be obtaining your witch."

        The hybrid took the hint, exiting the room to find the witch he had taken. Klaus stopped advancing into the room as he heard Dakota speaking quietly to Bonnie. "He's going to be angry if he finds out that you don't know the spell."

        "I'm still studying it," Bonnie distantly replies, carelessly shrugging her shoulder. "It's not easy, especially when I'm under duress."

        Klaus finally strolled in, walking over to Bonnie who sat in a brown leather seat across from Dakota in a matching seat. "Well you better relax then, or else Dakota and I may have to go on a killing spree."

        Bonnie stood, creating as much space between Klaus and herself as possible in the small room. "This is the spell," she pointed to the withered grimrore on the dark table. "I just don't know if I'm strong enough."

        "Have a little faith in yourself, Bonnie."

        Dakota bit her lip, thinking hastily. "Channel me," Bonnie Bennett and Klaus looked at the petite brunette in shock. "What? You need to be strong to do the spell, just channel my emotions."

        "No," Klaus protests immediately, his heated glare trained on the Bennett witch that seemed pleased with the suggestion.

        "That's a good idea, but what if I kill you by accident?"

        Peeking over at an enraged Klaus, Dakota smirked at the witch. "For your sake, pray you won't get that far."

        "And if I do?"

        Klaus pulled his phone from his pocket, typing in a number and putting it up to his war. "Kol, how's our friend, little brother?" Bonnie's neatly trimmed eyebrows rose in confusion. "Oh look," he pulled his phone away, a FaceTime call shown now on the screen. "—there's Jeremy playing with his new puppy."

        Dakota had found out that Elena had asked Damon to compel Jeremy out of town, which was pretty screwed up in Dakota's opinion, she wouldn't have done it. But then again, she didn't care about Elena enough to compel her little brother away from the toxic town. "So Sabrina, can you do the spell?"

        Before Bonnie could respond, a load groan emitted from the room down the hall. "What was that?"

        "You need not let that bother you, Bonnie."

        "Well, it does bother me. You two bother me. You use people to get what you want, it's not right."

        Dakota laughed aloud, the beautiful sound making Klaus follow the act. "With all that emotion, one would think you don't even need to tap into mine."

        The Bennett witch huffed, placing her hand on her hip. "I need their blood, which you clearly don't have."

        "Don't fret," Klaus leaned over, grabbing a lather bound case with four half-full bottles on the thick red life source. "Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn," He listed before biting into his own hand, blood dripping into the Persian rug that Dakota had ordered. "Where do you want us?"

        "Off of my rug."

        Bonnie rolled her eyes, moving over to the table that had burning white candles surrounding it in a messy circle. The spell begun, Bonnie collected the blood in a glass. As she poured a neat circle of the mixed blood on the wooden table. Her hands raised up to touch Dakota's temples lightly, extracting her feeling as she recited the foreign language as if it was English.

        The reaction happened almost instantly, the small blood people separating into five separate sections on the table. Bonnie stopped, retracting her hands away from Dakota as if she had the plague. She felt guilty, Bonnie did and it weighed down on her heart as she exited the Mikaelson mansion, passing Damon's tortured body as she left. She didn't care though, Damon was the reason for a lot of problems in Mystic Falls.

        "Look at this," Dakota pointed out to the five separated circles of blood.

        One blood puddle marked F, dissipated in thin air. "What's happening?"

        "I think he's dead."

Oh my God guys, 70k reads! That's amazing, thank all of you for reading and sticking beside me during the journey of Dakota and Klaus.

I finished writing the chapters for this book, and I'm very pleased with the ending of Book One. I've also decided that I'll make a Book Two, and I have huge plans for it. I'm so excited I can barely stop shaking enough to type this.

I was tempted to write a little spoiler for what's to come in Book Two which I've decided to title Vengeance.

Oh God, I need to stop before I get too ahead of myself. Just, thanks for the comments (That I do read by the way, every last one of them. Multiple times.) and the likes and for reading my story.

Have a great night, or day, or whatever time your reading this. Actually, comment here where and when you read this chapter because maybe a year from now someone will have read and commented and bring a smile to my face.

(Sorry, Rambling)

Love, Cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 29.6K 75
Sequel to Vulnerable Dakota King never thought she'd die, and in death she never thought she'd have a second chance at life. But when a deal i...
243K 4.7K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...
10.2K 243 45
🐺🐺🐺
235K 3.2K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...