Dylan O'Brien/Thomas/Stiles i...

By Truly_In_Love99

Imagines for the Dylan O'Brien girl. leave a comment if you want. OH P.S. made a stiles one hope you likey More

MEOW! (dylan)
What he calls you (preference)
When (Stiles)
when pt. 2 (Stiles)
When pt.2 continues!
first date: Stiles
Dylan when...
What am I?: Stiles

The End (Thomas)

543 8 3
By Truly_In_Love99

ENJOY! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

3rd person: 

A peaceful place in a maze full of evil. Like a safe-haven, so close but so far away. A girl lays in the field eyes full of happiness. Although her final breaths were near she had her favorite people by her side. A boy with brown hair says her name. She smiles back. she tells him to never be afraid because she is happy.  Happy because she had the memories of a lifetime with 'Him'. He says he loves her. she says the same. Her eyes close. He lets out a cry. Her voice weak she manages a final word, the word means the world to the boy. Although it is simple, and used oh so often. She takes his hand, and whispers............... Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season