Tears Don't Fall | ✔️

By Ms_Girl_96

Formerly known as My Life As A Teen Mom\Broken Promises\Shattered Promises. At eighteen, Maci Ryan is the mot... More

[1] Tears Don't Fall
[2] Tears Don't Fall
[3] Tears Don't Fall
[4] Tears Don't Fall
[5] Tears Don't Fall
[6] Tears Don't Fall
[7] Tears Don't Fall
[8] Tears Don't Fall
[9] Tears Don't Fall
[10] Tears Don't Fall
[11] Tears Don't Fall
[12] Tears Don't Fall
[13] Tears Don't Fall
[15] Tears Don't Fall
[16] Tears Don't Fall
[17] Tears Don't Fall
[18] Tears Don't Fall
[19] Tears Don't Fall
Epilogue

[14] Tears Don't Fall

3.3K 26 2
By Ms_Girl_96

FOURTEEN:

© All Rights Reserved - 2012 S. M. Palmer

[Maci's POV:]

ZELDA AND LIAM SPENT THE night at my mom's house, so Jason and I could enjoy our honeymoon.

I sat down on the couch in our luxury suite. I'm wearing my grey sweatpants and my white cami tank, but no bra. I'm set to go.

That's when Jason plopped down next to me. "Maci, I love you so much. I'm happy to call you my wife."

I looked over at my husband and smiled. "I'm happy to call you my husband."

Jason smiled at me. 'I can't believe I'm now Mrs. Jason Bell. This is awesome!' I thought, smiling to myself.

Jason scooted closer to me and brought me into one of his intoxicating kisses. He sucked on my bottom lip and I separated my lips and he gladly slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth. His lips tasted like strawberries. It's tasted so good.

{Sunday, July 13, 2014}

We pulled in my mom's driveway. "It's late," I informed. "I'll go inside and get the kids and you can wait in the car."

"I'll come inside and help you," Jason replied.

"Okay."

We entered into my mom's foyer. "Mom, we're here to pick up the kids," I replied, shutting the front door.

"Hi, honey. How was y'all's honeymoon?"

"It was great. We missed the kids a lot through."

"They missed y'all a lot also. They're watching TV in the living room."

"Okay."

We went into the living room. Sure enough, they're laying on the couch watching TV. When Zelda saw us, she yelled, "Momma! Daddy!"

"Hi, baby," we replied to Zelda. Liam turned to us and also yelled, "Momma! Daddy!"

They both jumped off the couch and ran to us. I picked Liam up and Jason picked Zelda up. "Hi, babies. Did y'all have fun at Grandma's house?"

"Yes, Daddy. But we miss you."

"We missed y'all too."

Mom handed me their bags. "I'll talk to y'all later. I had fun with my grandchildren."

"We had with you too, Grandma KR," Zelda replied.

"Love y'all. Bye."

When we get back home, I brought the kids upstairs and got them ready for bed. "Momma," Zelda asked me. "Are you and Daddy going to have more kids any time soon?"

"I don't know, honey. Probably."

"Liam and I want a baby brother. Could you ask God for a baby brother? Please, Momma?"

"We'll see, honey."

"Okay."

Zelda kissed my cheek and then crawled into bed. I laid Liam in bed. "Alright, night, you two. I love you. Sweet dreams."

"Night, Momma. Sweet dreams."

I turned their overhead light off, shut their bedroom door, and went into the master bedroom. Jason was sprawled out in bed watching TV. "Are the kids in bed?" he asked me.

"Yep."

"Cool."

He got up and came over to me. "Would you mind if, you know, I had—"

"Don't even say it," I pointed out.

"Open season on your pussy," he finished.

"I told you not to say it," I hissed.

"But I want to have sex with you so fucking bad. My body's been aching to have sex with you ever since that night a year and a half ago."

"Babe, not tonight. My body's really sore from the rough housing you've been doing to it the past four nights."

"And five nights won't hurt. Perhaps it'll take the soreness away," Jason replied.

"No. And that's final. Now let me sleep."

I changed into one of Jason's T-shirts and crawled into bed. Jason stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed with me. "Goodnight, babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

Jason kissed my nose and then we were out.

///TWO YEARS LATER\\\

{Monday, September 12, 2016}

"Bye, Mom. I'm leaving for the bus stop," Zelda called out to me.

"Honey, you need your lunch box."

Zelda grabbed her lunch box off the kitchen table and then left for the bus stop with Jason and Liam. 'Damn, I can't believe my little princess is already eleven and she's in fifth grade. I can't believe Liam is already five and going into kindergarten.'

When I'm finished in the kitchen, I went upstairs. Right now Jason and I are fighting, so we aren't talking to each other. I hope this fighting stops soon, it's not good for a couple with two kids.

That's when I heard the front door open and then shut. I grabbed a pocketknife from Jason's nightstand drawer and went downstairs.

Standing there is Jason. "Jason, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing home? I thought you had work?"

"Babe, I'm really sorry for how much of a dick I've been being to you. And I want to let you know that I love you so damn much and I can't live without you in my life. Babe, I'm really sorry."

I dropped the pocketknife as I jumped into Jason's arms. I began sucking on his neck as I murmured, "Jason, I forgive you. Now please fuck me."

"Okayyyyyyy," he answered.

I continued to suck on Jason's neck as he carried me upstairs. As he walked down the hallway to our bedroom, he bumped into things. Once our bedroom door was closed, he carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He started kissing my lips roughly. After a few moments, he pulled away. "Oh, my God. Maci, you're so damn sexy."

That's when I had a flashback of three weeks before we slept together eleven years ago—I was thirteen and Jason was fifteen.

'Jason and I were sitting in Jason's family room on the couch. Him and I were watching TV. Jason turned his attention to me. "Maci, have I told you that I love you a lot and I'm happy to have a girlfriend like you?"

"I believe you have, baby," I answered, smiling at him. He returned a smile.

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips. That's when Michael (Jason's stepdad) and Jamie (Jason's mom) came into the living room. "You two are such an adorable couple," Jamie replied to us.

"Thanks, Mom," Jason answered.

Jason turned his attention to me and smiled at me. "So, um, in two weeks my mom and stepdad are going to be out of town and I'm gonna have the entire house all to myself. Do you wanna come over for dinner?" he asked me.

"Son, now remember, you may invite her over. But ONLY for dinner and maybe a movie. NO her sleeping over. And especially NO sex!" his mom pointed out.

"I know, Mom. I know. Goddamnit. It's not like she's spending the fucking night. And it's not like I'm going to fuck her."

"Jason Nicholas, watch your damn language! That word is highly inappropriate!" his stepdad snapped.

He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to me. "So, do you wanna come over in two weeks for dinner and a movie?" he repeated.

"Sure," I answered. "I'd love to."

He gave me a big smile and then brought into his intoxicating kiss. When he pulled away, he whispered in my ear, "I love you so damn much, Maci. I'm happy to call you my girlfriend."

I giggled.

* * *

///TWO WEEKS LATER: (still in flashback mode)\\\

Jason let me into his house. "Thanks again babe for coming," he replied to me. His black hair covering one eye. "So, I was thinking I could order pizza and watch Something's Gotta Give?"

"Sounds cool," I answered, smiling at him.

He called the pizza place and ordered pizza. While he ordered pizza, I went in the bathroom, and did a touchup on my makeup. After that, I went out to the living room and sat on the couch. He hung up the phone and sat beside me. "Pizza'll be here shortly."

"Cool."

He pecked me on the lips. When the pizza arrived, I brought the pizza into the kitchen, while Jason paid the delivery guy.

Once we had our plates of pizza, we sat on the couch. He put Something's Gotta Give in. We ate our pizza as we watched.

After the movie, he brought our plates into the kitchen and then came back into the living room. "Jason, I want to give you something," I replied to him.

"What?"

I got up from the couch got something from my purse. Coming back into the living room, I sat down on the couch. I handed him the note. He opened it and read it out loud. "Dear, Jason, I love you so damn much. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Jason, I'm ready to lose my virginity to you. I'm ready to start a family with you. I'm ready to call myself your wife. And Jason you're the most sexiest person alive. That I know. I love you so damn much, Jason, babe. Love always, Maci."

"Aw, that's really sweet of you, babe. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

For the next two hours, me and Jason cuddled on the couch together watching reruns of My Wife and Kids.

Finally after two hours, I took something out of my pocket. "Jason, I want to give you this locket heart necklace. It's my gift to you."

"Aw, thanks babe."

The next thing I knew, I was pulling him upstairs with me. I'm going to have sex with this boy. Even if his mom specifically said not to. I don't give a damn about what she says.'

I smiled at Jason. He gathered the hem of my T-shirt in his hands and pushed it up. I switched positions and he took it all the way off. I smiled at him. I gathered the hem of his T-shirt in my hands and started to push it up. He switched positions and I took it all the way off. He passionately kissed my lips. While his lips suck on my belly button ring, he unbuttoned my pants. He pushed them off my hips and down my legs. Once it was all gathered down at my ankles, I switched positions and he took it all the way off. I did the same to his jeans. After that, he sat me up and unclaspsed my bra. I let it slid off my arms. He laid me back down and started sucking on my right breast. After a few moments, he pulled away. He brought lips down and pressed them against my stomach. I let out a low moan. His mouth trailed down to my undies. His teeth bite the hem of my undies and his mouth pulled them off. He came back up to my lips. As he sucked on my bottom lip, his thumb pads rubbed my nipples. My nipples immediately get hard. His dick was pressing against my front, and I can feel his dick is hard. I pushed his boxers off with my feet. Once they're off, he positioned himself in between my legs. Before doing anything, he kissed in between my legs. He pulled away and then slowly, he slipped his tip in. "Come on, Jason. Begin making love to me."

He slipped his dick all the way in. I wrapped my legs around his abdomen as he swam deeper. My body started to sweat. My hair stuck to my forehead. Jason's still inside me, but he took his hand and wiped my hair off my forehead.

My nipples got hard again as he sucked on each one.

After he's done making love to me, he humped me and it felt great.

* * *

He collapsed beside me. "Damn girl, that was amazing."

"Mm-hmm."

"What time is it?"

"It's 2:15. It's time to go pick up the kids."

"Well, when Derrick asks what we did on Zelda and Liam's first day of school, we can tell him we had sex all day."

"Yeah. But let's not tell him that."

"I was just saying."

I rolled on top of him. "I love you, babe and the love was just made was amazing. I'm going to have to do that again."

He smiled at me and I bent down and kissed his lips. "I love you, Maci," he replied to me after I pulled away.

"I love you too, Jason."

He kissed my neck and then we got dressed and went to get the kids from school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 26.5K 45
**The timeline is from 2016 to May of 2018 & is a little messy** 16 year old Maisie has always been the quiet, invisible girl. Until Friday night, he...
226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
152 8 15
{This is not a fanfiction ^^;} [Also, ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️] Raven is a 15 year old girl with some family issues. Well, more like issues in general. Sh...
161K 3.2K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...