Ziam Smut

Par Aquamarine2826

None of these stories belong to me all right goes to them I will be giving credit. Plus

Glory and Grace
Good Boy
Love is All I Got
When Daddy's Away
Dream of Fullfillment
Patience
Poison in our veins,We don't care
Remember These Thoughts
Taste The Sweat Off Your Neck Like A River
Take It On The Chin
Beg For It
Baby Give Me More
In The Dark
100% Not Gay
Pulling You Apart
Wake Me Up

When Daddy's Away Pt.2

658 11 0
Par Aquamarine2826

"Oh, God, Liam. Fuck, keep going."

Liam moaned and bounced harder, thighs straining and hands flat on Zayn's chest. "Zee," Liam whined. "I'm so close. Need more."

Zayn fingers dug into Liam's flat hips and he nodded before pulling out and turning them over on the bed. Liam instantly relaxed underneath his boyfriend and spread his legs. "Perfect little slut. Always so needy."

Liam scrunched his eyebrows up to whine again, but it was cut off when Zayn pushed back inside. Liam's hand flew to his cock, jerking himself off needily. "Right there." Liam's voice was catching, breaking in pitch as he felt his balls tighten and his stomach clench.

"Liam, you lazy wanker! Get up or you'll be late!" Niall yelled and threw a pillow at Liam's half-covered face.

Liam's eyes shot open, chest heaving and forehead sweaty. He swatted the pillow and his blanket away as he groaned in frustration, and didn't even need to look down to know that he was tenting his sheets. "Why?" he wailed.

"Because, Leemo, your dad is a stickler for tardiness and you know this. So get your hard ass up and take care of that in the shower."

Liam quickly cupped his hands in front of himself, as if he and Niall had any boundaries anymore. They'd been roommates for the two months Liam had been at Uni and from day one Niall was throwing himself on top of Liam when he wanted to cuddle and stealing Liam's food before he even got a bite.

In return, Niall hugged him tight when he and Zayn had their first fight and, even more importantly, he kept their secret from his parents, his dad specifically. So Liam loved him like a brother and gave up on being shocked when Niall roamed around their room naked before getting in the shower.

Liam did take care of his fantastic dream's lingering problem in the shower. Quickly, though, because Niall was right. His dad would kick his ass if he was late, and he wanted to be on his good side for tonight when he and Zayn told his mom and dad about their relationship.

He made it to class with two minutes to spare, earning a sidelong, but teasing, glance from Geoff. Liam settled into his Business 101 lecture with his laptop up and e-book open. Halfway through class, his phone buzzed.

I shaved for tonight! With a pair of scissors and a baby head emoji.

thank you ! U know I luv the scruff but my dad hates when I dont shave I just want 2 be safe

I know, babe. Itll be fine your dad loves me.

Liam rolled his eyes. yeah as his student not as my boyfriend

But I love you as my boyfriend so trust me.

Liam felt his face heat up, eyes fluttering as if Zayn was right in front of him and flirting.

"Liam?"

Liam's head popped up to see his dad's eyes on him. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Maybe you should pay attention so you know when you're being asked a question."

The class was all looking at him like they were in grade school again. "Yes, sir."

He made it out of class without any more hiccups, and when he passed through the large classroom doors he saw a clean-shaven, raven-haired man waiting for him. Liam's face broke into a smile as he made his way over.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey, yourself." Zayn did a swift once-over, like he did every time he saw Liam, making Liam blush even after all these months. "You look great."

"Zayn," Liam deadpanned. "I'm in joggers and a vest. I'm pretty sure I wore these to bed two nights ago."

Zayn just smiled fondly and kissed his cheek. "Still look good."

Liam shrugged his pack higher on his shoulder and put his arms around Zayn's neck for a hug. "I had a dream about you," he whispered in his ear.

"Oh yeah?" Zayn raised a brow. "Were we superheroes again?"

"Not quite." Liam nibbled on his earlobe gently. "But I did feel like flying."

Zayn gasped quietly against his cheek. "You have to tell me all about this dream later."

Liam pulled back with a smirk. "In detail."

Zayn took a long breath and shook his head. "Anyway," he steered the conversation over to a safer place, "I took an early lunch to see you since you were so worried about tonight."

Liam hummed, flattered. "Thanks, man. I don't mean to be so..."

"Adorable?"

Liam rolled his eyes. "Scattered."

"Mr. Malik?"

Zayn's eyes went over Liam's shoulder to where Geoff was standing at the door to his lecture hall with his bag on his shoulder. "Hi, Mr. Payne." He smiled graciously.

"What are you doing here?

"I...came to visit my favorite professor and I found his son instead." Liam smiled small, just for them, before turning back to his dad.

"Remember, Zayn gave me a tour of this place before I started here?"

Geoff nodded in recollection. "Right, of course. How are you, Zayn?"

"I'm alright. I have a new job."

Geoff patted Zayn on the shoulder. "That's great. I knew you'd be one of the successful ones."

"Thank you, sir. It was, in great part, due to your teaching. You made me love business."

"Was it my endless papers on the decline of the pound?"

"I think it was your PowerPoint about the Great Depression that did it."

Geoff laughed heartily while Liam tried not to roll his eyes again. Zayn was always the charmer. Not that Liam wasn't a willing victim of it himself.

"Dad, Zayn and I were going to grab some food since I'll be busy after classes. That okay?"

"You don't have to ask me to eat with your friends, Liam. You're an adult now."

"Such a grown up man," Zayn said quietly to Liam as Geoff dug into his bag for his keys, making Liam bite his lip to keep from smiling.

"Okay, then. I'll see you tonight. Dinner at home with Mum, right?"

"Yes, I didn't forget," he assured. Geoff gave Liam a brisk hug and Zayn a handshake before heading off.

Zayn turned to Liam and held his hands out. "I have got this in the bag, baby," he bragged. "Your dad loves me."

"I'll admit you kiss ass quite well," Liam teased.

Zayn punched at him jovially before pulling him in by his shirt. "You know I do."

Liam went red in the face, lips all of sudden dry. "Lunch," Liam mumbled. "We should- lunch."

"Hungry suddenly? I have something you could eat."

Liam leaned down and bit Zayn's shoulder playfully. "Stop that. Not here. I hate when you get me hard in public."

Zayn just laughed and took Liam's bag off his back to carry it, earning a kiss from his boyfriend. "What do you want for lunch?"

"Besides you," Liam hummed. "I could go for some Indian."

"You know my heart, Liam Payne," Zayn cooed.

***

"Indian was good, but this is so much better," Liam laughed, tittering and airy, as Zayn licked over his hole again. He groaned and arched against Zayn's mouth, loving the feeling of Zayn's rarely smooth cheeks against his...cheeks.

Zayn pursed his lips and sucked on the fluttering ring of Liam's rim. His fingers slid past his bottom lip, slick with lube, and into Liam's warm walls. Liam's hand carded through Zayn's mussed hair. He pulled back but kept his fingers deep, swirling them over the small bump inside his boyfriend. "Come on, Li," he encouraged.

Liam moved his hand faster over his leaking prick. Zayn leaned down and covered his tip with his lips, feeling each time Liam's hand met his mouth. "Oh, sh- yes," Liam moaned and, when Zayn pressed one more time into Liam's spot, he hissed, curled his toes into the duvet, and came in Zayn's mouth.

Zayn swirled his tongue around Liam's head, cleaning him up and sucking off his release before pulling his fingers out and wiping them on Liam's bed. He rolled over so he was laying against Liam's side, head on his shoulder. He placed a hand on the middle of Liam's chest and played with the new hair that had started coming in.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah," Liam gulped and answered. The younger lad rolled onto his side and laid a hand over Zayn's zipper. "Let me now."

Zayn just kissed him softly and said, "It's okay. I just wanted to do it for you, and I have to get back to work."

Liam pouted, just enough that Zayn could duck forward and take Liam's lip into his mouth to suck on it. Liam sighed and pulled Zayn closer by the small of his back. "You have to go?" he breathed against his lips.

"I do," Zayn agreed. He loosed a long sigh and rolled off the bed. "I actually really like my job, Li."

Liam propped his head up on his hand, cock now soft and laying heavy against his thigh. He smiled up at Zayn and watched as he shrugged his suit jacket back on and fixed his hair in Niall's mirror. "I like your job's attire."

Zayn cast his eyes over his shoulder through the mirror and smirked at Liam. "I like your birthday suit better."

Liam fell onto his front and buried his face in his pillow. "Go away. You'll make me hard again."

Zayn raised his hands in the air in mock innocence before bending down to leave one last kiss on Liam's temple. "I'll see you tonight."

"Can't wait."

***

Liam put on an actual pair of jeans and a button down for this dinner. Zayn was still in his suit from work, but he nixed the jacket and undid the top two buttons. Well, Liam undid five, but Zayn redid three. Now, they were outside his parents' home. Liam was nervously wringing his fingers, so Zayn took one of his hands in his and walked them to the door with a bottle of red wine in his other hand.

"I should've worn better trousers."

Zayn chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You look great."

"You always say that," Liam whined.

"I'm always right." Liam just scrunched his nose in reaction so Zayn nodded towards the door. "Shall I?"

"Yes, please."

Zayn let go of Liam's hand long enough to knock and then laced their fingers again. The door swung open to a smiling blonde with glasses. Her smile turned confused when she saw an extra person, and then surprised when she looked down at their hands.

"Liam," she greeted and hugged him. "Who's your...friend?"

"Hey, Mum. Can we come in?"

Karen scoffed and waved her hand. "Of course. I'm sorry, love." She turned her head towards the hall. "Geoff, Liam's here!"

"He's late! Liam, son, I love you, but you're always-" Geoff came into the living room and stopped when he saw Zayn. "Zayn? What are you doing here?"

"Dad, Mum, I'd like you to formally meet Zayn...as- as my boyfriend."

Karen's smile was almost uncontainable, but she pressed her lips tight all the same. "Oh, Liam, he's lovely. And handsome. Isn't he lovely, Geoff?" she babbled as she pulled Liam into a hug.

"He's older is what he is. And a he."

Liam generally let the coming out situation sit untouched with his mom, knowing she knew, but not making it a thing. He never got up the nerve to tell his dad because he didn't have a reason to. Until now.

Karen backhanded Geoff on the chest. "So what? Look at his eyes," she mused.

"Lovely eyes, dear," Geoff mumbled offhandedly but didn't take his eyes off Liam. "You do realize he's already graduated, right?"

"I know, Dad."

Geoff's eyes finally flicked over to Zayn. "How old are you again, Mr. Malik?"

"Almost twenty-four, sir."

"Twenty-four, Karen."

"Twenty-three, Dad.

"Oh," Karen murmured in realization. "Liam is only eighteen, love, you know?"

Liam took a steadying breath. "I know how old he is, and he knows how old I am. Please, guys, I'm an adult. Didn't you say that just this morning? I'm grown up, and I can decide for myself who to date."

Geoff held Liam's eyes in an accessing stare. "You're right."

"Really?" Liam squeezed Zayn's fingers.

"Really, and I know Zayn is a smart kid. He's got a good job. He's responsible and respectful. I just- You have school to think about. I don't want anything interfering with that," Geoff explained.

"I know that, Dad. My grades have been spotless even though we've been dating for months."

"Months?" Karen asked, shocked. "How long is months, exactly?"

Liam looked to Zayn. They agreed they would tell his parent they started dating recently, after he turned eighteen. He didn't want to get Zayn in trouble and it's not like he was an ignorant boy just six months ago.

"Two," Zayn answered for him. "We started dating after Liam started Uni. I went back to get some paperwork from the offices and we bumped into each other again."

"Well," Karen put a hand to Liam's chest, "I think it's lovely."

"You said that, Mum."

"I mean it, Liam," she sassed back. "Now, I have dinner on the stove and we can talk about this with food in our stomachs."

***

Dinner was...awkward. And then alright. And then, by the end of the night, Zayn was trading stories with Geoff while they sat around the living room with a hand on Liam's knee.

"I can't believe that went so well. I was worried for a bit," Liam admitted as they walked down Zayn's hall to his room, Zayn's hands gliding up and down his back and sides.

Zayn backed him up against his bedroom wall once they got through the door, and kissed him while he talked. "I told you not to worry. They love you, and they only want you to be happy."

"I'm just-they didn't even mention that I'm gay. I don't get it."

"I don't think it matters to 'em." Zayn undid Liam's jeans and tugged them down while Liam kissed along his neck. "Plus, if we're honest, I guessed you were gay in the first thirty seconds I met you."

Liam squawked and pulled Zayn back upright by his chin. "You did not."

Zayn just pursed his lips and shrugged a shoulder while unbuttoning his shirt. "I did. You did this little," Zayn chuckled with the memory, "eye flutter when you said hi. And that was after you gawked for ten minutes."

Liam ran his hands over Zayn's newly exposed chest. "Have you seen you? Even straight men gawk."

Zayn's laugh was floating and vibrant. He pulled Liam back with him to his bed before climbing up and tugging Liam on top of him by his shirt. "I can't stop thinking about your dream. You spent the whole car ride over telling me about it, and I'd really like to make it come true."

Liam bent his legs to straddle Zayn's hips and leaned down to kiss him. "Let's."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
312K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC