WolfChild: Return of Darks [...

By Wolflover12

* This is the second book, Please read the first if you didn't* (Author notes: Not good at these description... More

Chapter 2: Pain and Darks
Chapter 3: Luke
Chapter 4: Tomorrow
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Troy
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: More Problems
Chapter 9: Drake's Thoughts
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Slient
Chapter 12: Cleo's back
Chapter 13: Drake's power?
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: What?
Chapter 16: Awake
Chapter 17: Anastasia's Secret
Chapter 18: The "Plan"
Chapter 19: Fake
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Jamison
Chapter 23: After The Tale
Chapter 24: No....
Chapter 25: Pain
Chapter 26: Leah Explains
Chapter 27: Derek's Inner Wolf
Chapter 28: Drake's....
Chapter 29: Silver

WolfChild: Return of Darks [ book 2 ]

964 11 1
By Wolflover12

Hey, hey, hey.........If you didn't see this is the second book, the first is WolfChild. Wait you didn't read WolfChild...* Gasp *....Well silly go read that first.

Oh you did read the first, well go on a head and read..........

______________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

( few months later )

A lot has gone on in the last few months when I found out Drake was my brother and Brent was my dad. The biggest thing that happen was the Alpha decided to move out from the hideout to a town called ' GreenWood '. A big pack use to live there but they moved out for some reason so the Alpha decided to move there. Problem is it's populated with humans so we have to be careful. My now family moved into a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house close to the pack house where we will be holding meetings. It's a big house, but the pack house is huge.

The next thing was when I was found.....I was all over the news because of it and me being back with my real family. Now I know how it feels to have a sea of reporters around me all the time, but after a week they stopped following me. Yay. I have to say it was not fun having the reporters following me, Drake almost went into wolf form because he was getting sick of the them. Even the Alpha told them to scram, they did scram because the Alpha was holding a gun.

Smart idea Alpha.

The other thing is that I'm going to school also. I did go to a school but now that were in a different town I'm going to a different school. Great, now I'll have people coming up to me asking questions. I'll be going into 8th grade, Derek is going into 10th grade, and Drake is going into 12th grade. I found out that Zoey going to be in the same grade as me and Jason and DJ are going into 11th, and then Scott is going into 12th along with Drake.

As for my adopted parents they were happy for me, that I found my family and Sally and Brent told them everything. They actually moved with us and my old adopted dad works for the Alpha and my old adopted mom works at a small diner. I get to see them all the time and they still act like I'm their child, in which I enjoy. My adopted mom did get mad at me for a second saying that I should of told her I met others like me but the Alpha ordered me not to tell them and then she understood. She's still a little protective of me, but I don't mind.

------------------

" Nicole you better get up!" Sally yelled from the other side of my door.

" I am up." I yelled back then I heard her walk away. I was in my room getting dress and brushed my hair. Since it was the first day of school for me, even though it was October 9. I decided to wear dark jeans, blue tank top, black leather jacket, and my sneakers. I put my hair up in a pony tail, and grabbed my bookbag and headed downstairs. Sally- I mean my mom was in the kitchen making breakfest and dad was reading the newspaper. Sounds really weird calling them mom and dad. Derek haves the same problem and calls them Sally and Brent, but for Drake, he's use to it. Drake walked in and Derek was trailing behind him.

" What time is it?" Drake asked and my mom, still sounds weird, looked at her watch.

" 7:45." She answered. I took a some toast with jelly and we headed out to Drake's truck. Amazingly my mom and dad bought Drake a black pick-up truck, so he could drive us to school and back while they went to work. Mom works at the town hospital and dad works at car parts store. I jumped into the backseats and Drake and Derek sat up front. Drake then started the truck and we headed to the school. Let me just say starting a school in the middle of the year doesn't sound like fun. At least me and Zoey will be hanging out, and I hope she haves some classes with me.

Once we got to the school called ' GreenWood High ' Drake parked the car and looked at me.

" What?" I finally asked.

" Just want to say, don't get in any trouble." He said and gave a quick smile before opening his door and getting out, I got out also and so did Derek. Zoey then came running up to me and gave me a big hug.

" Yay, your here." She said all happy.

" Yay. I am." I said, then she gave Derek and Drake a quick hug before returning to me, then she turned to Drake again.

" Drake there are alot of flirters at this school just saying." She said and Drake looked at her confused.

" Scott kinda had girls following him all day yesterday." She added.

" Thanks, That will help." Drake said and we headed to the front of the school. Some girls were eyeing Drake and Derek, and Derek made me walk next to him. I didn't mind, like Derek is a good kid / adopted brother and I don't think he wants girls following him. Zoey, Scott, Jason, DJ and some others from the pack started school yesterday, while me and my brothers are starting school today. Zoey left because she had to head to her locker and the three of us went to the main office. We entered the office and went over to a desk and a lady was sitting there typing on the computer. She looked to be in her late 40's and she had brown hair with some gray hairs, she wore a white skirt and a black shirt.

" Names, please." She finally said and then she turned to face us.

" Drake, Derek, and Nicole White." Drake said and he pointed to each of us.

" Ahh the White kids." She said then she turned back to her computer and started typing again and stuff started to print out. She then took the papers and handed one to each of us. "There are your classes, and your lockers and locker numbers are on the papers also." She said and Drake thanked her and we headed out of the office then Drake stopped.

" Looks like the whole school haves lunch at 12. Ok so you two meet me at the door of the lunch room k." Drake told us and we nodded our heads and I left and head up to the second floor where my locker was. I walked around and finally found locker 554. I smiled at myself and opened my locker and put my stuff in it before heading to homeroom. I walked around and found room 245 and entered the classroom. The teacher looked up and gave a smile, she looked to be in her 30's and she wore black dress pants and a green sweater.

" Hi, I'm Mrs. Danny." She said and she stood up to face the class. " Class we have a new student."

" Hi." I said and I gave a little wave and they were all looking at me.

" Whats your name?" I guy from the back of the classroom asked and I looked at him and he had short black hair and hazel eyes.

" Nicole." I answered and he nodded his head once.

" OK well you can take a seat where ever there's is one. " She said and she then sat down at her desk. I sat in a seat in the back and the teacher gave me a math book and notebook. She then told me what they were doing in class and what I'll need to bring to class. The class was only 45 minutes and so were all the other classes. I had English next and the teacher, Mrs. Randy happened to know who I was and kept smiling the whole class, She was vary nice, but talks alot. The next class I had was Reading and the teacher Mr. Harv, was mean by my point of view, he doesn't talk much and always had something for the class to do.

Once Reading was over. Mr. Harv made me stay for 5 minutes and he told me everything and what they will be doing in class and when he was done I went to my locker and saw the kid with short black hair and hazel eyes, I saw in my first period class leaning against my locker with him arms crossed. I stood in front of him and he looked up at me with a smile.

" Can you move?" I asked him and he just smirked.

" Silverest, right?" He whispered to me and I nodded my head confused. How did he know, He isn't in my pack-he could be a Dark!

" Yay, your not a-"

" No, I'm not a Dark." He interupted and I relaxed. I looked at him again and he was wearing a jeans, and a red hoodie, and his skin was somewhat tan but not much.

" What do you want?" I asked and he chuckled again standing up stright. I backed up and he came closer to me.

" We need to talk." He told me and I back up more and my back hit a wall. What's up with me and my back hitting walls?! He was then a foot away from me. Then I heard footsteps and looked over and saw Drake coming over.

" Hey Drake, I haven't seen you in years." The kid said backing away from me and Drake and the kid did a fist bump, hand slap thing.

" Nice to see you again Seth." Drake said and Seth nodded his head, I just stood there confused.

" Wait you know each other?" I asked confused and Seth nodded his head.

" Yup Silverest, I knew Drake since he was born." He said with a grin and I was confused still.

" Seth, here is a vampire." Drake said grinning also and my mouth was open.

" Yay, right." I said crossing my arms and Seth chuckled and seconds later two fangs appeared and his eyes turned a golden yellow. " Ok, so he's a vampire."

" Vampires are rare, there's like about 500 left in the world." Drake stated.

" And I happen to be 1,769 years old, Silverest." Seth added. Wonderful another creature in the world that humans don't think are real.

" Are there any more creatures, That I don't know about Drake?" I asked glaring at him and he smiled.

" Nope." He said popping the 'p'. I heard more footsteps and looked and saw Derek coming over to where we were.

" Hey, I thought we were meeting at the doors of the lunch room?" Derek said then he looked at Seth, and pointed to him. " I swear I've seen you somewhere." Derek added and Seth was looking at him and then a minute later a smiled appeared on his face.

" I know you, Your Derek. I met you and your pack when you were, what four, five?" Seth said and he went over to him and messed up his hair.

" My whole pack's dead now." Derek said fixing his hair.

" I know that. If you don't remember I'm Seth." He said and Derek nodded his head.

" The vampire kid." Derek said. " You don't act like a 13 year old."

" Well not right now, but with others around I do." Seth told him.

" I feel left out." I told them and crossed my arms. They all turned to me and then started laughing. Teenage boys. " I'm going to lunch." I mumbled and went to my locker and put my stuff in it and headed to lunch. I left them behind, because they were all talking each other, but once I got to the door of the lunch room they caught up to me.

" Silverest, why run off like that?" Seth complained looking sad.

" I didn't, I told you guys that I was going to lunch." I told them and Seth sighed.

" Can't take a joke can you, Silverest." Seth mumbled.

" Stop, calling me Silverest." I told him and he looked at me and smirked.

" Sorry, vampire thing. Your a legand, you know." Seth said as we walked into the lunch room. The lunch room was huge and their was more people outside. Now that you look at it this high school didn't have as many people as I thought it would. There had to be like 500 kids in the whole high school, but the other one I went to had more like 900 kids. I went and got my lunch and headed outside sitting under a tree. I started to eat and I saw Derek coming over to me, he didn't seem to be in the mood. He came over and sat down next to me and gave a weak smile.

" What's wrong?" I asked and he pointed to a group of girls sitting at a table.

" They keep flirting with me, and I'm getting annoyed." He said and I couldn't help but laugh, he turned to look at me and a smirk appeared on his face. " You are so gonna get it." He said and I stopped laughing.

" Oh, I'm soooo scared." I joked and he just smirked again. Then he leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

" You better run, when we get home." He whispered coldly, then he got up and left me. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Oh, god, not again.

* he,he. Your so dead.*

What did I tell you! Don't talk to me when I'm at school.

* Oh, well. Anyways you better be ready to run again.*

Derek is so mean, I hate running from him because he wont stop intill I trip or just fall over, out a breath.

* your problem *

Your so mean also.

* I'm your inner wolf, you can't be mad at me*

I wish I could punch you right now.

* Whatever *

" Silve- I mean Nicole." I looked up to see Seth looking down at me with a grin.

" Um..What?" I asked. He came over to my side and sat down next to me.

" Nothing, I'm bored." He said looking up at the sky.

" If your a vampire, how can you be out in the sun?" I whispered to him and he chuckled.

" You really believe that stuff?" He asked and I nodded my head confused. " Vampires are fine in the sun, the problem is we tan too easily. So we sit in the shade or put on that sunblock stuff." He said and I nodded my head understanding.

" So you wont explode into a heap of dust?" I asked feeling dumb and he laughed again.

" No." He said still laughing.

" So tell me everything about vampires." I demanded and he shook his head.

" Not here, but I'll tell you at your house after school." He said.

" Fine, that will work." I said and he gave me a quick smile.

" So what was this about Derek and running?" He asked with a grin on his face.

" What? Wait you heard me and Derek talking?" And he nodded his head and he pointed to his ear.

" I have real good hearing." He said giving me a wink.

" You so don't act like a 13 year old." I told him and he chuckled again.

" I get that a lot." He whispered and I gave out a breath of air and shook my head. This kid is weird and he's a vampire for goodness sakes." So?" He asked and I looked up at him.

" Why should I tell you?" I questioned and he smirked.

" Because, I'm a vampire." He whispered and I glared at him.

" Every time I make fun of Derek, he gets back at me and chases me in wolf form." I whispered to him and he bursted out laughing and I punched him in the arm.

-----------------------------

( later )

We were on are way home from school and Drake was talking to Derek, who kept smirking the whole time. Seth was sitting in the back with me humming to himself and I was looking out of the window. Once we got home I jumped out of the truck and went into the house and into the kitchen, a few seconds later the guys came in and sat down at the counter all talking about random stuff. I opened the frige and took out a bowl of grapes and placed them on the counter and started eating them.

" Nicole." Derek then said and I looked up at him and he had a evil grin on his face and I swallowed the grapes I was eating, before running out of the kitchen, to the backyard, and into the woods. I knew these woods well, because I would go for a run all the time, I shifted and started to run on all fours. I looked behind me and Derek was already in wolf form chasing after me, I looked back and ran west heading to a river close by. Amazingly at the end of this river is the waterfall, where me, Drake, Derek, Zoey, and everyone else hang out. GreenWood is only 30 minutes away from the hideout if you run in wolf form, in which I did a few times.

" Derek.....can....we stop!" I yelled out of breath and I heard him chuckle.

BAM!

I stopped and heard Derek yelped from behind and fall over. I quickly turned around and ran up to him seeing he go shot in the right shoulder. I looked closer and saw a shiny bullet! Oh crap SILVER bullet!! I looked around and saw no one around, and gave out a loud bark warning Drake that something bad happened. I started hearding footsteps, no way can that be Drake. I looked up and saw a man appear, he had a evil grin on his face and his hair was gray, and he was wearing a black coat and jeans with boots, and holding a black rifle. I looked at him shock covering my face, that couldn't be, but it was...........

Mr. Harv.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

" So what did Nicole do this time that Derek is chasing her?" I asked taking a few grapes and popping them in my mouth. Seth then shrugged his shoulders, taking some grapes also.

" Something about Derek and flirting girls." He answered looking out the window. I turned to the window also wondering what he was looking at, then I turned back to him.

" What is it?" I asked and he turned his head to me.

" Did you hear that?" He asked looking confused.

" Dude, my hearing isn't a good as yours." I told him and he shook his head. Just then there was a loud barking noise and I knew what it was immediately, and I jumped out of my chair knocking it over and running outside into the woods catching Nicole and Derek's sent and shifting and running in wolf form. Seth was running by my side (vampire speed) looking confused.

" What happened?" He then asked looking and me and I turned my head to him and then back.

" Nicole and Derek are in trouble." I told him and he nodded his head running a little faster. We were getting closer to them, when the sound of a gun went off and a small yelp echoed through the woods. Oh shit NOT GOOD! "Seth don't wait for me go see what happened!" I yelled at him and he nodded his head and ran off leaving my sight. I slowed down for a sec and gave out a long howl hopping the Alpha can hear it and howl back. Then I ran faster again heading over to where they were, I heard a howl back and I relax a tiny bit, you would only howl for the Alpha when there was a major problem, like a pack member getting shot.

" DRAKE!" A voice boomed through the woods and I looked back to see the old man running up to me in wolf form, with Jake and Sammy running behind them. Hey, I haven't seen Jake and Sammy in awhile.

*DRAKE*

Sorry.

" I heard a gun go off and a small yelp." I told the old man and he nodded his head. We were getting vary close now, only like 100 more feet.

I ran intill I saw Seth his back facing us and I ran up to his shifting back and running to his side out of breath. The old man, Jake, and Sammy shifted back also coming up to us. I looked in front of me shock at what I saw, Derek was laying on the ground with a bullet wound in his right shoulder in human form, and his was struggling to breath, Nicole was laying next to him with a bullet wound in her...STOMACH! OK THAT'S BAD! I looked over at Seth and he wasn't looking at Nicole and Derek, I looked were he was looking and saw a Dark, he had gray hair, and he was wearing a black coat and jeans along with boots. He was holding a rifle and looking at Seth shocked.

" Mr. Harv!?" Seth then finally said looking shocked and I turned to the Dark, or Mr. Harv. Jake and Sammy ran up to Nicole and Derek, but then the Dark pulled his gun up at Sammy and Jake jumped in front of her.

" Don't touch the silver one, she's mine. I don't care about the other kid." He said in a deep voice and Jake looked down at the two, looking unsure on what to do. I looked over at Nicole and she started to shift back into human form and I couldn't help it no more and quickly ran to her side and so did Seth. The Dark quickly pointed the gun at us, but Seth hissed, showing his fangs and golden eyes. " Oh who knew my best student was a vampire." He chuckled and then looked down at Nicole. "And my new student happens to be a werewolf, but better yet the silver one." He said then pointing the gun at me and I tensed up.

" NOW!" The old man then yelled and three wolves ran out jumping onto the Dark and I quick picked up Nicole putting my one arm under her knees and the other under her neck and I felt her flinch and grab her side where the wound is. Thank God she's still alive!

" Jake, Derek doesn't look good." Sammy said and Jake turned over to Derek and his face was as pale as a ghost and his breathing was vary slow. Jake went over to him and looked at his shoulder.

" He got hit by a silver bullet." Jake said and he looked at the wound closer and quickly grabbed the edge of the bullet the was sticking out and took it out throwing it at a tree. Derek's eyes flipped open and he took in a deep breath and grabbed his shoulder.

" OW!" He then complained, and he tried to get up and Jake helped him. I looked down at Nicole and she was turning pale, and her breathing was slowing down.

" Jake we have to get Nicole back to the pack house now!" I told him and he nodded his head pointing his head in the pack house not far off.

" The pack doctor should be there, Seth can you help Derek?" Jake asked looking over at Seth and he nodded his head and went over to Derek.

---------------------

I kicked the door open almost braking it off and went down the one hallway and into a room, that had a hospital stuff or what ever in it. The pack doctor, Dr. Day was in there looking at her laptop, but her head shot up went I came in and I went over and gently layed Nicole on an table and she whimpered grabbing her side again. Seth came in with Derek by his side and Derek went over and sat in one of the chairs.

" What the heck happened?" She asked looking between Nicole and Derek.

" They ran into a Dark and they got shot, now can you please help Nicole." I told her and she looked at Nicole and nodded her head.

" OK, Derek can you wait a bit?" She asked while going through a cabinet and a few drawers and Derek nodded his head.

" Yay, I can just help Nicole." He said and he grabbed his shoulder again and groaned. Ugh, I can't stand seeing them both in pain. I took out my phone and called up my mom and told her that Derek got shot and she totally freaked out and said she will be there in five minutes then hung up on me. Ummm....I should of told her about Nicole.

" Drake, Seth hold her arms down she won't keep still." Dr. Day told us and I nodded my head and came over grabbing her arm and pinning it down to her side and Seth did the same.

" Why don't you give her that stuff that makes you fall asleep?" Seth then asked looking down at Nicole and Dr, Day signed.

" I would, but I don't have any." She answered.

A few minutes later she took out the silver bullet and Nicole was whimpering the whole time. Dr. Day then started to patch Nicole up when my mom came walking through the door and she looked at Derek for a second before turning to Nicole, then to me.

" Drake you didn't tell me Nicole got shot!" She yelled at me and I took a step back.

" You hung up on me." I told her and she relaxed and turned to Derek.

" Ok, maybe your right, sorry about that." She said and she went over to Derek and started helping him with his wound.

" Drake can you bring Nicole out to the living room so I can clean up." I turned over to Dr. Day and nodded my head and picking up Nicole and bring her out to the living room and layed her on the couch. The old man then came walking in from the kitchen looking at me.

" She's good, nothing bad?" He asked and I shook me head.

" Nope, but I can't believe have she managed to stay alive with a silver bullet in the side of her stomach." I said walking over to him and he shrugged his shoulder's.

" It has to do with her being the silver wolf." He said and I nodded my head.

" So is he dead?" I asked and he looked at me.

" No, it's not like we can kill a teacher and get away with it."

" Why not?" I complained looking back at Nicole.

" If he was just a Dark then he would be dead, but since he's a Dark and a teacher we can't do anything." He told me and I nodded my head understanding.

" So what did you do?"

" We just tackled him to the ground and told him to leave town and to never speak of this." He said shrugging his shoulders again.

" Think he'll listen?" I asked and he looked unsure.

" I don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooo..................How was my first chapter to this book? Please comment below and vote. I need votes and comments to write more chapters.

As for the wolfchild fans..........YAY! You guys must be excited that I'm doing a sequel and I'm adding more ACTION in the story like Nicole and Derek getting shot.............Ok so some of you guys might think I'm evil for having them get shot, but I think up crazy things all the time. MWAHAHAAHAHA......*giggles*........I'm soooo eivl. >:)

Ok so I'm going to add chapters every Wednesday, because I want them long and I'll be going to school. I wont forget also, I have the iphone and I have a calender and it haves an alert thing telling me to add a chapter every Wednesday.

OK so I lost my train of thought there.........ummm........OH

COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and fan.....*giggles* :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
76.6K 11.6K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
1M 55.6K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...