My Alpha Mate

بواسطة im_livinginafantasy

***I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 12!! IN 2012!!THERE ARE A LOT OF PLOT HOLES AND SOME THINGS MAKE NO SENSE. BY... المزيد

Chapter 1:The Big Night!?
Chapter 2:Who's My Mate?
Chapter 3:Meeting the Alpha
Chapter 4:He's all Mine
Chapter 6:Overprotective Much?
Chapter 7:A Little Big Surprise
Chapter 8: His or Her Name
Chapter 9: Do I Know You?
Chapter 10: Back to One
Chapter 11:I know your secret
Chapter 12:Mine!
Chapter 13: Lost in Thought
Chapter 14: Forgetful Much?
Chapter 15: Welcome to the real world baby
Chapter 16: I remember
Chapter 17: A secret Unravels
Chapter 18: Lucky Little Bas-
Chapter 19:See You Soon
Chapter 20: The End?
A/N
Spinoff

Chapter 5:The Conversation

9.7K 306 1
بواسطة im_livinginafantasy

It's been one week since Drew was back. We got to know each other a bit more. He was, as I already knew, 16. He told me when his birthday was and I told him I was born on the same day.

We've talked for about an hour. My brother, John called and disturbed the conversation. I haven't talked to him face-to-face since he attacked my mate.

I answered the call.

"WHAT?!!"

"Ok geez you're grouchy. I jus-"

"I know I know you're sorry. I already told you that we forgive you Ok?"

I wasn't in a mood for this conversation. I already had it one-to-one. Well not face-to-face but by phone.

" I know that. I wasn't going to say I was sorry. Well I am sorry but anyways....I was going to say that I just wanted to let you know that we wanted to have the 'chat' with your mate. "

Oh no. I can't believe it came up that fast. It's not that bad. It's just I was hoping it would happen later on. Probably a month from now.

"Ok what time?" That's all I could've said. I really didn't have a say in all of this. It's tradition.

" Now. " I was expecting that.

I hung up the phone. I didn't want to face Drew right now. But I had to. But I couldn't scare him. I was as worried as I was when I went to high school for the first time. I tried to hide the worry from my face and turned around to face Drew.

When I turned around I saw Drew smiling. But that handsome smile of his turned into a worried expression. Arrd I knew I didn't hide my worriedness as good as I thought. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my slim waist.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. I could barely make out what he said. He really does know how to whisper. He repeated " What's wrong?"

When i didn't answer he started nibbling on my ear. He did that when he tried to get me to say things. I bit the bottom of my lip to stop from laughing. He knew that when I laugh I start talking.

When I didn't talk he stepped away from me and sat down. I hated seeing him upset and he knew that got me to talk even more.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" He tried again. I wanted to tell him but I didn't know how.

"My brothers."

"What about them?"

"They want to 'chat' with you." Well that was easy.

He embraced me into a bear hug.

"That wasn't that hard, was it?" He was teasing me. I hated that. "Why were you afraid to tell me?" He was calm which made me happy.

"No it wasn't hard." I couldn't help but punch his arm playfully. "And I was afraid because I didn't want you to be mad."

He simply laughed as if to tell me he would never get mad.

" When do I need to be there?"

"They.....He told me now."

We went into his black Mercedes and drove to my house to my brothers. I haven't been there for 3 days.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

51.2K 1.3K 27
I don't just write Fan Fiction!! I wrote this story back in 2016. It was my first attempt at an original story. Despite the lack of editing, I am pro...
1.7K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
185 19 23
Katriana Leri Moon is a seventeen year old werewolf.You're supposed to meet your mate (your soul mate) at the age of sixteen in the werewolf world...
2.5M 81.6K 23
Amber was rejected at birth by her less than caring parents, leaving her in the forest to die. Luckily a young woman came walking down the same path...