Abducted

By Jane_owen

When the famous Sandy and normal Christopher meet on a holiday resort in Mexico right from the beginning the... More

Chapter One (Sandy) My Name is Sandy
Chapter 2 (Christopher) My Name Is Christopher
Chapter 3 (Sandy) They Meet
Chapter Four (Christopher) Dinner
Chapter Five (Sandy) It's on!
Chapter Seven (Sandy) A Nice Day Out... Yeah Right
Chapter 8 (Christopher) Abducted
Chapter 9 (Sandy) Gone?
Chapter 10 (Christopher) Camp
Chapter 11 (Sandy) Juanita

Chapter Six (Christopher) The Announcement

784 12 0
By Jane_owen

Wow! She laughed! We laughed! I didn't know she had it in her! Sure, she was a spoilt, spiteful girl but she had such a pretty smile, I actually enjoyed seeing this 'rare miracle'! But it was quite awkward after a while. 

As i lay in bed that night i was thinking about how hard she is to understand! One of the gifts i have is that i can easily read people. Except her. It was rather frustrating really! I didnt know if she liked me but had to much pride to admit it, or if her heart was just filled with hatred? Or maybe she just didnt like me. That thought stung a little.

The next morning i woke to the usual surroundings: Mum gently nudging me awake saying "Your dad and i are just going to go and hang out with the Charles's for a bit. Will you meet us at breakfast by 9:30?" 

"Um, yeah sure" I said still half asleep. And with that they left. Daniel would be discussing sports with Jackson and Molly would probably be torturing Julia Charles by trying to prove she could sing too, thankfully for Molly, Julia seemed to like her. And soon enough Sandy and i would be back to our arguments. Ever since the fist time our parents had forced us to 'get along' it had NOT gone well! 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We were having a game of ping-pong, trying to make it seem to the adults we were having a nice friendly game. But really it was more of a life or death tournament!! All the way through it we taunted each other, until she let out her rage in one strong fore-hand shot. The white ping-pong flew straight in between my eyes! 

She was bent double laughing, practically crying with laughter! I glowered at her then turned round to hide my red cheeks. I rubbed my fore-head carefully! Damn, how could a small plastic ball hurt so much? 

I spun round and gave her another dirty look before i said "I personally think that was foul play, I'm going to have lunch now' i tried to control my voice. But i slammed my bat down and walked off. 

Every time i would think; That's the final straw! But whenever i went to my parents to say i couldn't stand the girl, i stopped, seeing how happy they were now was pleasurable, and i suppose i was being a bit selfish. So i would just put up with it.... for now.

--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.

I heaved myself reluctantly out bed. I stood up and took a deep breath. Today is a new day right? Maybe, just maybe this would be the day when Sandy and i got along. Slightly unlikely though... but i was going to try anyway. :)

I dressed in an orange t-shirt which had an iguana on the front that i had bought down at the shop in the resort and blue knee length shorts. I walked past the mirror on the way to the door, I looked so much like my now deceased, older brother. I sighed and quickly ran a comb through my hair and grabbed the door key card and left. 

I pushed the button for the lift impatiently. Finally the doors opened to reveal (to my shock horror!) Sandy Charles! I groaned quietly and thought about pretending to have forgotten something back at the room, but changed my mind thinking maybe this could be a chance to make amends, to stop all the arguments, inside her i knew that she was tired of it too... or so i hoped anynway! 

'HI" I said as charmingly as i could.

"Hey..." she nodded slowly looking me up and down.

We made eye contact. I smiled weekly and stepped in the lift. "Going down to breakfast?" i said to break the silence.

"Yup, you?" 

"Yeah, so umm... i like your err... hairband...?" I said slowly with a questioning tone in my voice, i regretted it immediately.

She looked at me suspiciously "Thanks and all but i know what your trying to do! Well too bad i'm not going to believe your all nice and innocent and then get a load of insults just when i begin to trust you!" She snapped

"No, that's not what, n-no, w-what made you think-" I was cut off because next thing i knew the doors opened to the lobby and she was gone. Wow, someone has some trust issues, So i guess that didn't exactly go to plan!!

I bit my lip and proceeded to the breakfast restaurant. I saw the table where my parents were sitting, and to my utter dismay there was... well you can probably guess! The Charles Family!

"Christopher!" Molly called. I reluctantly headed over to her. 

"We were all just thinking wouldn't it be nice if you and Sandy could sit at a table by yourselves so you can have a proper conversation. I looked at Sandy who was scowling. Before i could protest, i was being bustled over to a table for two with Sandy: Possibly the most annoying, stubborn, spoilt grl i know!

"So how ar-" I was interuppted by:

"Don't!" Sandy barked. She stood up abruptly to go and get her breakfast from the buffet.

I stood up to go and get my breakfast, was i really that bad that i wasn't allowed to speak?!

Once i sat back down to the usual glaring face of Sandy i noticed how little she had on her plate, half an apple and half a banana.

'Do you always eat so little?" I commented

She gave me a stern look "As a matter of fact yes, thank you very much" she added sarcastically 

"Have you ever heard of a balanced diet? THAT'S healthy! Yeah fruits good for you but without the other parts of a healthy diet... well not so much! Breakfast is basically the most important meal of the day!" I blurted out before i could stop myself, but it was true! I was rather into my sports back home, especially kick-boxing, so a healthy diet is kinda essential! 

"Well exuse me, Mr. i'm so special!" She said sardoncally 

"Well, i'm sorry then for caring for your health!"

"Whats with you?! Now your suddenly all innocent and nice? what game are you playing here?!" 

I sighed and gave in (even though i knew i was right, but really could not be bothered to start up another argument right now). "Look ok im sorry, happy?" 

"Yeah, yeah i am" she sniffed 

I was in the middle of tuckin into my breakfast when the parents floated over and suddenly a flood of words came out of my mothers mouth.

"W-w-what?" I stammered

"We're all going on a trip into town! All of us!!" She squealed gesturing to the Charles family.

"Oh."

My mothers face fell "What's wrong honey?"

"Oh nothing i forced a smile "I'm fine, honestly" 

She beamed again. "How about you Sandy, Are you excited too?!" 

"Positively ecstatic Mrs. Alton!" She smiled with the same fakeness as i had. 

"Oh, you can call me Molly!" Mum waved a hand dismissively. "We'll be leaving to go to Tullum in about an hour so you two can meet us at the front then!" 

"Oh no" i said under my breath

"Tell me about it!" Sandy must have very good hearing! great.(sarcasm!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 321 42
Aaliyah got lost and ran into you so you help her find her dad, she likes you so you get a job offer to become her nanny but what will happen when yo...
11K 292 18
Overworked and underpaid, that is until Y/N gets confused for her celebrity roommate and mistakenly kidnapped. A troubled relationship ensues with th...
203K 5.5K 30
How does the words on the pages of every book you have ever read explain your life? Tequila is your typical nerd; read books, never goes out and dri...
6.2K 401 26
Bang Chan x oc In an unfortunate turn of events, Bang Chan adopts Haein in order to save her. The two grow a strong bond with each other over time. B...