A true fan ( a Josh Hutcherso...

By Neverland_327

She loves him, she does. More then anyone else. Don't believe me? Well, would you go speechless for Josh Hut... More

A true fan ( a Josh Hutcherson story )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
SUPRISE!

Chapter 15

1.1K 34 5
By Neverland_327

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I was glad to not actually be ignored. Once I finally got that room off my mind I could pay attention.

" So Lydia? What inspired you to make theses videos?" Ellen asked.

" Well that's a long story but I'll tell it anyway."

I told the whole story, even the part where I questioned myself. I never thought about it but without Alex I wouldn't be here today. So I guess it's a good thing she did what she did. During the interview Ellen went back and forth asking different questions about us and our past. She even showed a few pictures. Some were funny and some were embarrassing. Ellen was really funny and she was taller in person. My grandma and I would always watch the show. I know I sound lame when I say that, but it's true.

" So Lydia I have a question?" Ellen asked

" okay. " I said

"So you're the biggest Josh hutcherson fan obviously, now say someone just became a fan what are things you know that they wouldn't?"

" Well, I know his, birthday, age, all his movie names, favorite super hero, childhood things, and a lot more." I said.

" WOW! that's a lot." She replied, " and one more question."

"what's that?" I said leaning forward.

" Can you explain this picture." she said pointing at the picture

" OH MY GOSH! you told me you deleted that!" I said slapping Melissa's arm.

"OW! you don't have to be violent." Melissa said with a smirk.

" What's this a picture of Lydia?" Ellen said trying not to laugh.

" That Ellen, is a picture... of me *sigh* singing to my poster." I said putting my head in my hands of embarrassment.

" What were you singing?" She asked.

I tilted my head up, " Gi-girl friend my Avril Lavigne."

I felt like the whole audience was laughing at me. But I wasn't going to show how sensitive I was, so I just laughed with them. I needed to learn to laugh at myself every once in a while.

" Okay girls, when I saw your videos I had to learn more about you. So I looked at your other videos and saw you girls do some singing to I that right?"

" Yes that's true." Melissa said shaking her head.

" So I was told you're going to sing for us?"

" Yup we are singing Little things by One direction." I said

I heard the girls in the audience cheering, they must be directioners.( One direction fans). As we walked on the stage I felt my stomach drop. I was so nervous. I never get stage, what is this about? I just needed to calm down and enjoy my self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.8K 60
Alya Merope Black, twin to Sirius, beloved sister to Regulus and daughter to Walburga and Orion Black. The complete opposite to her twin Sirius, Alya...
113K 1.4K 13
ron weasley. ron bloody weasley. the boy who you've always had a soft spot for but have always tried to ignore it, i mean, he is one of your bestfrie...
1.1M 36.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
387K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...