Free Version (a Minecraft: St...

By TopazSapphireOC

When two crazy fans find a special download for the new game "Minecraft: Story Mode", something goes wrong... More

Prologue - The Players
Chapter 2: Stormy Weather
Chapter 3: Whe're WERE? I mean- wh- wat.
Chapter 4: I'm a fiend now, am I?
Chapter 5: Three jerks and a Nice Guy
Chapter 6: Rival + Reuben = Rad. Except not.

Chapter 1: Visiting

245 4 2
By TopazSapphireOC

A/N: Nora sounds like Sofia from Modern Family, Kiara sounds like Connie from Steven Universe yes, and Adrian sounds like Simba (as a kid) from The Lion King. Also, I probably already said their ages, and if I did, I'm changing them. Kiara and Adrian are both 14.
Kiara's P.O.V
I tried as hard as I could not to fangirl-scream - because I'm nice, and didn't want to make Adrian's ears bleed.
"I got the game!" I squeaked. "What?" Adrian muttered.
"Story Mode! Minecraft Story Mode! I got it! Get over here!"
"Whoa, what?! Just a sec. Mom, can I stay at Kiara's place?" I heard him shout.
"Well, I don't see why not, honey. It is a Friday, and her parents told me that they were visiting her grandmother for a dinner party, and for some time away from you two." Nora, Adrian's mother, chuckled. "But if I get any calls about some kind of party, you're grounded for a month."
"Thanks mom! Okay, be right there!" Adrian seemed to drop the phone without even hanging up.
I had a little chat with Nora about some art stuff until I heard a knock on the door. I said goodbye and answered the door, completely ready as Adrian ran into me and toppled us both over. "You know, just because I'm named after a lion doesn't mean we have to act like them." I chuckled.
"The game. You said you got the game." he said, staring into my eyes with a serious look.
"Yeesh, you really wanna play it, huh?" I muttered, getting up.
"What can I say? The thought of seeing the outcomes fills me with DETERMINATION."
"Okay, yes, we all get it. We like Undertale, it's a really cool concept."
"If I don't start playing this new game quick, I'm gonna have a bad time."
"Stop. Just stop."
"What's wrong? I'm just trying to tickle your funny bone."
"Oh my god, Adrian, I will kick you out of my house."
"I'll stop, I'll stop. I'm sorry. Usually you make the crappy puns though."
I rolled my eyes and led Adrian to my room.
"So, you haven't seen it since we were kids, but... Behold my room." Every part of the room was themed with a different colour. It was carefully organised by my mother, and was full of things that were supposed to be all 'mystical' and 'magical'. Dad loves that stuff. I don't really believe in magic, but it is really pretty.
"Whoa..." Adrian's jaw dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
188K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC