My so called 'Life'!

By Luvrush

Knowing the worth of someone or something always comes after we loose it. Well for Scarlet Mckenny, life's a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

422 6 8
By Luvrush

This is the edited version of my story, i'm so sorry 4 alll the freaking errors i made in my previouse unedeted 1, lol pls enjoy

Still don't know why, I posted this song vid but I love this band and this is my favorite song now

It rocks check it out guys!!! <3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

COMMENT<VOTE<LIKE<FAN please!!!!

---------------------------------

My subconscious mind, wandering off into space, just then it was rudely interrupted by a loud ringing sound, Istumbled back into reality as my alarm clock was on, ugh! I hate it, I jumped at the shock making me fall off my bed, i was already sleeping on the edge, i scratched my messy hair as I sat up, "shit!" i muttered under my breath, I got up rubbing my aching ass. This is the 20th time this month,

I keep falling off my bed allot this seriously sucks! I went into my bathroom from my enormous bedroom, my bathroom just as big as it, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, pale, messed up hair, my lower lip pierced on the left, my dyed black hair, with blond highlights, I look pathetic, although my figure was curvy I still hate my life, although I look hot and stuff no one likes me. Well that's about it about me oh I almost forgot my names Scarlet, Scarlet Mckenny, I live in Manhattan in my dads mansion like house. i live here alone, my mother died when i was 10, my brother never stays at home. i sighed heavily as i headed for the shower.

I didn't want to think about anything related to my past at all. They have hurt me everyday in my life, that's one of my reason turning emo. Dad's never at home so it's me all  alone! just how it's always been. after my shower, i went into my room with my robe on brushing my teeth, trying to pick a good dress. i got this black plaid shirt and my shorts i felt it on my bed to get back to the sink to spit. I came back into my room again, i wore my dress which fit perfectly i brushed my hair a bit, with my bangs covering my eyes just the way i like it, i loved to hid my eyes from the world ever since that day. i sighed again as my past crept a little back into my mind.

i got down to the living room and then to the kitchen to get some cerial, i sighed again. it was louder that ever because the whole house was so big and so empty that even the pin drop of silence could be heard, i plugged my headphones into my ipod and turned the music loud! i loved rock songs, especially ones which describe my feelings. i finished with my breakfast and then got out to my front porch, my car shining bright red, in the sun i got into it and drove to school.

i  hate this life! as i was thinking about this song going on and i almost didn’t notice where i was going and shit! i hit  the car in front of me, Shit! just what i wanted. i got my headphones off and covered my dropped mouth with my hands, Shit shit shit!!!! i said in my head! the guy in the car got out and came back to look at the minute damage, thank god! he looked at me with furious eyes "Do you know how much this car cost me?" he yelled getting close my to my dropped window, "i'm.. umm sorry!" i stammered, he was wearing our school jersey and a normal jeans, his blonde hair so radiant in the sunlight, broad shoulders, blue stormy eyes looked right into my blue-green eyes, "i'm sorry again, i wasn't looking where i was going, I will pay you even if you want" i said, i could pay him with my dads enormous amount of money dropped in the bank for nothing i could use that to fix it right? "this is my new car here missy and where in the freaking hell will you get the money to pay me? it's not like you’re the richest girl in our school like Scarlet or something to get that much money" i raised a brow at him. "Well mister" i said getting down from my car. "you've never seen Scarlet before?" i asked with my hand on my hip. "no? why should i see some random emo geek girl of the school even though she is rich?:" i said. "Well actually now you've seen her, don’t get it dumb ass?" i smiled, "what? where ?" he asked confused. "you're looking right into the eyes of Scarlet Mckenny, you douche" i said getting back into my car, reversing and then getting back to the place where he was standing and i smiled at him "and i can fix you're car for you, but you just lost you're chances jerk face"

i said driving off back to school. i parked my car with my head light hanging, great my car needed fixing too. shit! i said walking towards the school, where that guy came at high speed and stopped just in front of me, actually screeching to a stop, "what the hell do you want now?" i sighed. "look here you can't just walk away like that hitting my car" he said as he got down too. "i need my car fixed" i sighed out heavily again "fine! i'll do it for you tomorrow!" i said and continued "now if you'll excuse me i need to attended some fucking classes i hate, so now move it!" i  finished. "fine fine" he said in a hands raise gesture, moving back. "you ain't interested in asking my name or something?" i sighed out again, honestly i'm sighing too much these days. ugh! "No!" i said it bluntly, "Well i'm Zane " he said getting into step with me and giving me a hand to shake, i ignored and kinda laughed a little hearing his name " Zane? what kind of name is that anyways?" i asked raising my brow, "well i can't help that," he was smiling at me, i didn't even look at him i didn't want to "now would you stop following me Zane!" i said picking up my phase, i hate guys who flirt like this ugh! sickening! "ugh? why? where are ya going-" he was cut off by one of his friends who jumped on him playfully and they were playing there strangling each other like kids, these jackasses reminded me of the wolf pups i've seen in my back yard, oh! did i mention my pets are wolfs, my dad made an artificial environment for them behind our home, he adores wolfs too. i love them too, anyways back into world i kept moving to my class.

The least person who i wanted to meet this morning were the  cheerleader who just are bitches! they are jealous of me, cause i get like a lot of offers for dates every month, not that people like me. they like my looks, and i know that for sure 100% sure! Great! here they come again, wagging their asses off, all the guys stare at them so much. they were in their crappy uniform short skirts with their small top. ugh! Lissa was the head cheerleader, she was a blonde who is  taller than me, i was 5 foot 4, not the shorts nor the tallest. she was a big showoff, she pushed her hair back from her shoulders as she moved her head making me feel like puking, she gave a grin and wantedly hit her shoulder on me, i lost my balance and fell, "oppss sorry for nothing pipsqueak!" she said laughing along with her stupid friends as he studded off again, i was on my ass ugh! the second time this day, i noticed Zane rushing towards me where i was knocked down, when Lissa pulled him by his shirt and kissed him. okay do i really need to see thins? ugh! i got up to my feet and walked to my locker, when i got the combination i found a letter drop to then floor when i opened my locker door, great another love letter, i opened it, wait? this isn't any love letter. it just says:

Scar,

HI

You're secret admirer

huh? whatever! crap! i threw it back into my locker, got my books out and closed my locker to walk towards my class room. i heard loud footsteps, like some one running behind me i turned and saw Zane panting and stopping when i looked at him "what in the freaking hell is wrong with you Zane? Leave me alone!" i yelled, he stopped in his way everyone around us also did, i could tell all their eyes were on me. "umm ugh! Scar" he tried to tell me something, but i rolled my eyes, turned and walked away. i left him standing there, he didn't follow me. hah! some peace, first period was Dramatics. i walked in and sat alone in the corner table, the whole period went boring as our teacher was doing a monoplay, i let out a sigh of relief when the bell rang, everyone rushed out of the door. i was the last one to go out, The whole corridor filled with people, i made my way to my locker, to keep my books cause then next period was P.E for me, i went to the girls changing room, and got on my uniform, a short shorts and then a plain yellow tee. Some of the girls here tie their tee up in the front so that their tummies will be shown, they do this on purpose to attract attention from the guys. Lissa was one of these girls obviously! we had P.E together as i passed through her way, she pushed me again! shit, what the fuck is this bitch's problem? ugh! i hit the wall, hard "god damn it Scarlet, watch were you're going won't  'ya clumsy little girl" she said and as usual everyone started laughing at me, okay that's it. I'm not going to take this anymore, as she was studding away towards the door, shaking her ass ,ugh! gosh do i hate her, i went behind her and pulled her by her shoulder so that she could face me, i clenched my fist tightly, drew it back to the side and with all my might i let it go straight for her face, she did not see that one coming. She fell to the ground as i let her go, i heard someone scream "how dare you Bitch!" she yelled holding her cheek, i think i gave her a black eye. Wow! Martial arts training really did come in handy in such situations, even thought it was like 5 years ago i went for my last class. The coach ran and came in "What happened?" she said getting down next to Lissa, "she hit me!" she said with tears in her eyes, she sounded like a three year old, ppffft! ugh! the coach looked up at me "Scarlet ! detention for a week!" she yelled at me, i nodded and looked away, "come on Lissa, let's get you to the infirmary" she said helping her up and going out. All the other girls were staring at me. i didn't care i went in to the gym. The basketball players were there, most of them were taking a break and shirtless trying to impress a few girl. One of these Assholes were Zane, i rolled my eyes at him and walked to the volleyball field, the gym was really big! it had two corts, a basket ball and a volleyball court. I got the ball and served it really hard, the opponent team member couldn't stop it and our team got a point. I'm really pissed off right now! ugh! After a whole half an hour of match we won, i sat down on the bleachers, panting and rubbing my temple with my hands, great now i have a headache! just what i needed. The basketball practice was also over, and wow this is Greater, Zane was walking towards me with a grin on his face ."what do you want now!" i said closing my eyes as i let out a deep sigh. "Look i'm sorry Scar, i didn't mean to follow you and piss you off like that i just came over to tell this" he said, i opened my eyes and got up and looked right into his stormy blue eyes, his 6 packs so just perfect, he is a little tanned, i finally said "okay fine now bye!" after that i went around him back to my changing room and then changed, next was lunch. I sat alone, eating my burger. I love being alone. my phone buzzed in my pocket and i took my it out, i got a text from an unknown number saying:

Scar,

        Don't sit there alone babe!

Secret admirer

God damn it, i shove my phone back into my pocket threw my burger into the dustbin and walked away angrily. The afternoon sessions were boring with homeroom and math. After school i had to go for detention and i was annoyed to see who else was there. Zane! ugh! seriously can this day get any worse?

Unlike all the other schools, our detention hall had no teachers and it was just the students here. I sat alone in a corner with my ipod on, Zane came over and sat next to me "Hey" he said. "hi, now bye" i replied bluntly not even looking at him. "what's wrong with you I’m just trying to make a conversation over here!" he said. i groaned wantedly and turned the volume up. ugh!!! hate him seriously! The door, banged open and Lissa and her wannabe's were standing there, Lissa had a ugly, big black eye on her left side. i couldn’t help but to laugh a little. She gave me a death glare and a smile as she made her way towards me. She looked at Zane and when she finally was near she leaned in and kissed him "hey babe!" she said with a flirty look at him, he smiled "hi!" . I looked at them disgustingly . She looked at me with a deathly glare "Scarlet you know what? i'm having a party tomorrow please do come! or else you'll be forced to sweetie" she said. "Force me? how on earth can you do that?" i said with a grin on my face. "oh, you'll see" she said walking away. i rolled my eyes and looked out side. When Detention was over, i got to the parking lot and hopped into my car ,i drove very cautiously back home. I parked my car just in front of my house. i dropped my bad onto the couch and went back. to see my pets. There are three pups, My favorite is Zip! he is black all over i love him so much, when i reached the cage, i called out for them "zippy! Leon! Anne!". Leon was a brown colored wolf, Annie a white one. I picked the meat bucket outside the cage, and they all came running towards me, i fed them and watched them eat. Zippy finished fist and came over to me, he acts like a dog with me, he licked me all over my face, i was giggling and laughing as the other two also came next to us and we started playing. i heard the gate open, but i thought it was just my imagination, Zippy pushed me down and was over me, tugging on my hand. These pups were just months old and they can't do much harm, so i let them play like this with me and then in a blink of an eye some one hit zippy, who fell a few meters away, crying! "zippy!" i got up to see who it was and it was Zane with a stick in his hand "Scar? what the hell are you doing we gotta get out of here!" he said as Leon and Annie were growling with anger at him, i got up and caught him by his shirt and literally dragged him outside, closing  the door behind me i looke at Zip who was barking at him.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i snapped at him, "i came here to see you and you were being attacked by those wolfs? by the way you rear wolfs?" he raised a brown, "none of you're business and i wasn't being attacked by them, for gods sake they are my pets!!!" i said going back into the house, he followed me, i rubbed my temples again, "now can you please get out Zane!" i said politely, "but, Scar, what about my car?" he said, like a kid. "leave it here and you'll get it by tomorrow evening, " i said sitting on dining table, "but what about my ride to school tomorrow?" i sighed out loud ."i'll pick you up," i wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it over to him, "call me when you're awake,  now get lost!" i said getting up and pushing him towards the door, he suddenly turned, my hands were on his chest now, his stormy blue eyes looking directly into mine, his breath so warm, his hands were on my waist.

I could feel my cheeks burning red hot, i was blushing. his cheeks were a little red too His heartbeat so fast and hard, just like mine, i could swear his heart would have jumped out of his shirt . i couldn't stop staring at him, and then i finally shook my head and got out of that situation, i moved  back and so did he. "umm bye" i said looking away, he smirked and said "see ya Scar" he said going out. As the door shut i leaned on the door on my back, i sat down there, thinking of what happened just now. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head against the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

HOPE ya'll  like it!

please COMMENT<VOTE<LIKE<FAN pls!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
387K 6.2K 25
Seventeen year old Alea Peters has the perfect boyfriend. But a prom night gone wrong tears them apart forever. What happens when the girl her boyfri...
447 36 41
I smile as he leaves and I go to my room and close the door. What the fuck am I gonna do if Zack tells them tomorrow. That can't happen. I need to s...
155K 4.1K 28
I pulled away breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "What just happened?" "That's a good answer sweet cheeks" "Whatever it was I liked...