Midnight - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

By Scruffyambrose

12:00 am More

Friends-One
Late Night-Two
Day Off-Three
Smack Back-Four
Back At It - Five
Change?-Six
Alone-Seven
CM Who?-Eight
Calm Down-Nine
NOC (part one)-Ten
Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven
Hold-Twelve
YOU-Thirteen
Feelings...-Fourteen
AJ...Lee-Fifteen
Food-Sixteen
Him-Seventeen
Jealous?-Eighteen
That One Friend (part one)-Nineteen
That One Friend (part two) - Twenty
Thinking - Twenty One
Fight - Twenty Two
Damn Dean - Twenty Three
Okay Dean... - Twenty Four
Feelings - Twenty Five
Close - Twenty Six
Thought - Twenty Seven
Catching Up - Twenty Eight
I Saw That - Twenty Nine
I Care - Thirty
Three Days - Thirty One
Mess - Thirty Two
Confession - Thirty Three
A Walk - Thirty Four
He's Not Drunk - Thirty Five
A Deal - Thirty Six
God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven
Midnight (part 1) - Thirty Eight
Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine
Daddy Don't Like You - Forty One
Just Like A Divorce - Forty Two
Over The Hill
Blonde Chick - Forty Three
Not Your B¡tch - Forty Four
13 Days - Forty Five
12:00 am - Forty Six

Chill - Forty

5.8K 147 39
By Scruffyambrose

(Look, I suck at planning things and I promise the next fanfic I write everything will be perfect but for now, just go with whatever I write lmao. Enjoy)

Monday March 28th - 9:10 am - Hotel restaurant

Three weeks till WrestleMania

"So, you're seriously telling me you and Dean missed one of the biggest moments of my career to have sex, because 'he remembered the headphones'?" Roman asked.

"Look, it's not like we wanted to--"

"No no, I understand. Sex is more important than me." Roman crossed his arms and looked away.

"Actually--"

"Beau please don't."

"Honestly Roman, I'm so fucking proud of you." I smiled at him. "And if you seriously think I didn't re-watch the rumble afterwards.. you're crazy."

"Yeah.. You watched it in bed, with Dean, naked--"

"Hello" Dean said as he stood at the front of the table with a confused look on his face. "W-What are you talking about, Ro?"

"Just sit down" Roman rolls his eyes. "Great, so y'all fucked and now you guys are all happy and together and shit? No more drama?"

"Pretty much" Dean smiles at me before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What is this? Are you guys dating? Fuck buddies? Give me the details!"

"We don't need to label it right away.." I sigh.

"Rushing things is never a good idea" Dean adds.

"Ahahaha, Roman!" Seth yells from the front of the small restaurant. "Congratulations man" he nudges his shoulder as he sits down next to him with a banana in hand.

"Yeah, okay, thanks. But where the fuck were you last night?"

"Oh" Seth's smile fades. "Uh, yeah. I had a meeting with Hunter--"

"Bullshit!" Roman stands up. "You guys are shit. Shitty friends, shitty people!"

"Roman calm down I was just--"

"This was the biggest night of my career so far! Y'all missed it because you were fucking--"

"You guys had sex?" Seth interrupts Roman.

"YES!" Roman sighs before he slides back down into his seat. "They did, because Dean 'remembered the headphones' and brought over a scary fucking movie" he says with a fake smile. "And you missed my moment for God knows what!"

"I told you I was talking to Hunter!"

"Seth, I WAS TALKING TO HUNTER AFTER MY MATCH. AFTER I WON THE GOD DAMN ROYAL RUMBLE."

"Is everything alright?" A waiter asks with a nervous look.

"Everything's fine" Roman smiles down at him. "Look guys," he runs his fingers through his hair "I'm just asking for a bit of support from you guys."

"You're right. We're shitty friends, I'm sorry Roman" I smile at him.

"Thanks.." He mumbles before standing up and walking away.

"What was that all about?" Seth rolls his eyes before grabbing Romans waffles and tossing his banana over to Dean.

"What do you mean? He clearly explained why he was upset with us" Dean laughs as he pass me the banana.

"It wasn't really a big deal."

"Seth," I chuck the banana at his big head "if I wasn't standing backstage when you became Mr. Money In The Bank with a congratulations cupcake and balloon, you wouldn't be talking to me right now.."

"Okay OUCH, and Eh, true, I guess" he shrugs before picking up the banana and placing it on one of the other tables. "Fucking banana.." He mumbles before going back to his waffles.

"But uh, where were you when Roman won, Seth?" Dean asks.

"Cleaning up."

"Then why didn't you just tell him the truth?" I raise an eyebrow.

Seth sighs before getting up and leaving without saying another word.

"Fuckers didn't pay for their damn food!" Dean shakes his head.

-

-

I sat in the divas locker room putting on my boots. I have a match against Becky Lench, she's new, just came up from NXT.

"Beau, bee, big Steen--"

"Stop AJ, just stop" I shake my head at her. "What do you want?"

"I don't- I just want- thank you!" She smiles.

Oh yeah, punk.

"So have you talked to him yet?" I ask.

"No" she skips over to me and takes a seat beside me on the bunch. "But, I will on Wednesday. It's our one day off this week and I-I'm gonna do it then" she smiles.

God I hope she doesn't think we're friends..

"That's great. I hope it all works out" I pat her on the shoulder before getting up.

"Wait!"

"What, AJ?"

"Do you want me to stand ring side or--"

"I'm getting sick of this whole tag partner, group thing going on around here. I don't need anyone's help, but thanks."

"Yeah of course, no problem" she awkwardly looks away.

I walk out of the locker room and start making my way to the curtain.

-

-

"Amazing!" Becky says as she catches up to me.

"What's amazing?" I chuckle as I start unwrapping the tape from around my wrist.

"That. What we just did, that huge crowd, all the people watching at home.. Our job. Absolutely amazing" she smiles even bigger.

Sometimes I forget how much wrestling means to me and how lucky I am to be here. Sometimes I forget how when my mom was fucking up my childhood and MJ wasn't there, wrestling was. Sometimes I just forget where I am and how lucky I am... Until some NXT kid comes around and reminds me.

"Yeah, you're right. It really was amazing." I smile back at her.

"Well, it was an honour losing to you tonight, Steen" she sticks her hand out.

I smirk at her before grabbing her hand and pulling her in for a hug.

I needed that reminder.

-

-

"Beau!"

"Bean!"

Dean stops dead in his tracks.

"Call me bean one more time, I dare you."

"Be--"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE--"

"GET HIM THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

Dean and I both look at each other concerned before running in the direction the noise was coming from.

"Oh fuck no" Dean takes in a deep breath before running faster towards the fight.

Roman, Seth, Randy. Of course.

Dean was trying to drag Roman away from Seth as Zack Ryder and Kofi were trying to get Randy away from Roman.

Because 2 on 1 is just not fair.

Once I take in what was actually happening, I decided to jump in and try to split things up.

Right before I could get near the fight - or cameras - Kane drags me away.

"What the fuck dude!" I yell as I pull myself away from him.

"This isn't your fight, Steen, stay away." He warns.

"Don't tell me what to d--"

"Go to Hunters office."

"Wha--"

"NOW!"

-

-

I sat in My bosses office very confused. One second Dean is getting mad at me for calling him a bean, then Seth and Roman are fighting, then Kane is yelling at me and now I'm sitting here watching my boss yell very loudly into his cell phone.

"I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT--
NO NO NO, MAKE SURE THEY'RE FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.. Thank you David." He hangs up. He clears his throat and adjusts his tie before turning his attention to me. "Uh, hello."

Nice.

"Hi?"

"I asked Kane to send you here so we could speak."

"No, really?"

"Beau please, just--"

"Is this about the 'you owe me' thing? Because honestly, I don't know what I want from you yet."

"It's about Roman and Seth, Beau."

"Oh?.." I feel more relaxed now known why I'm here.

"I knew they were gonna start fighting" he sighs as he slouches down in his chair. "John's the champ, they basically both have a chance at the championship since Seth's got the briefcase and Roman won the rumble. They've both wanted all this since they were kids, so yeah, I knew they would fight, I just didn't think it would start so soon."

"Right... So what do you want me to do?"

"Look, I don't like you. But I like you more than I like Ambrose. Or should I say I trust you more.."

"Alright?"

"I need you to keep them under control outside the ring. During off hours."

"You want me to babysit them?"

"Yes."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Come on Beau, you guys are all friends. You all hang out I just need you to--"

"Hunter," I laugh "I just-- you know that choice I made to not be in the divas rumble?"

"Yes?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda out of the picture now because of that. My career is gonna be shit if I don't focus on it. So no, I'm not gonna babysit my friends--"

"NXT!"

"What?"

"I'll give give you someone from NXT. They're all so eager to be here they'll literally do whatever you want! Hell, you'll be the first one to get your hands on Nikki after she beats AJ at WrestleMania."

"I don't understand. You broke up the Bella's, made deals with me and blah blah blah to make Nikki the face of the divas division... Just to have me take it all away from her?"

"Who said you're going to win?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You're giving me rockies, and I'm a heel. You've been in this business long enough, figure it out."

He chuckles. "Steph said Nikki why did I agree..."

"What?"

"Having Nikki win the rumble. I originally wanted you to win. But I hated you, so I agreed with Steph and stuck with Nikki. But it would have worked out better if we had just chosen you."

"Are you trying to butter me up or something--"

"All I'm asking for you to do is to make sure Seth and Roman don't kill each other. Keep them away from each other. Do that, and I'll have your career under control."

"How? What are you gonna do?"

"What I want to do" he smiles.

"So you're gonna fire me?"

He laughs. "I stopped hating you awhile ago Steen, this is a good thing."

"I still kinda hate you" I admit.

His smile drops. "Okay well, are you gonna help me or what?"

I sit there thinking about it. It may seem like something simple but it's not. Seth and Roman have been in a few fights before and they weren't pretty. This one is just gonna be worse considering it involves their careers. Making sure they stay away from each other when they have to work together and are friends with the same group of people is not going to be easy.

I also reminded myself that, I'm the best, and I deserve to be champion...

"Okay, I will. But I wanna cash in my favour now."

"Really?"

"Yup.." I pause and to think about what I'm about to say once more. "I wanna be the face of this division.. I want to be divas champion. So, add me into the match at Mania."

-

-

-
HEY.

Last time I mentioned the champ I said Cena, right? Okay let's go with that, anyways. What's up? What's new? Hi. Idek anymore. Like I hope y'all are enjoying this. But uh, I really wanna publish some new stories but liKE UGHHSHSH idk guys. I'm weird with this kinda stuff I get really scared. I lowkey want to write an AU about Harry Styles or Michael Clifford but that fandom is too big to get any reads in so nahhh. But my next book is obviously gonna be about Dean and I'm about 110% sure it'll be an AU because those are easier to write! So yeah. Okay. BYE THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YALL.

COMMENT & VOTE

- zoya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
12.4K 211 40
11K 206 27
WWE FANFICTION ⚠️ WARNING: Rated PG For Pain is great
26.2K 793 35
Welcome To A World Of Bliss And Anarchy