Transformers Prime: Through B...

By EmBayBlue

So this is a RatchetxOptimus fanfic written by a partnership between me, Pepauppy_Autobot, and ScorchleDragon... More

Hey Readers! :3
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight (Wow)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Important!
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Thanks for reading

Chapter Twenty Nine

2.8K 81 34
By EmBayBlue

Thankfully, Megatron had reluctantly allowed Ratchet to tend to his mate's injuries, and get him stabilized before he offlined, with one condition. The Decepticon warlord ordered Ratchet's complete and full cooperation with every bit of their plan, whatever it was. The medic agreed immediately without second thought, his only concern was his severely injured mate. It took a bit and a lot of work, but Optimus was finally stabilized, and his condition was medically enhanced, thanks to his mate's medical expertise.

But now, locked within a dark, quiet cell, Ratchet thought it over, and began to worry about what it had meant. Whatever he'd agreed to, it wasn't in the least bit good. And Optimus knew it too.

"Ratchet, I am concerned," the Prime said softly; he was laying still on the berth, after being confined there by his mate so he didn't strain himself. He was staring at Ratchet, who was standing beside the berth, sending him a sympathetic look. "Whatever Megatron has planned, your wellbeing could be-"

"Optimus, please, don't worry about me." Ratchet interrupted. "I agreed to it because I needed to help you." He sat down on the berth beside his mate, a sigh escaping his lips. "I couldn't leave you in that condition, you'd offline!"

Optimus reached over and rested a servo on the medic's arm. "Ratchet, I-"

The doors to the cell suddenly opened, and Palladium strode in, his red optics locking onto the two bots the moment he saw them. Optimus immediately sat up, wincing in pain.

"Oh, please, don't get up, I can help myself," Palladium teased, smirking. "I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself further."

"What do you want?" Ratchet growled, tone sharp. The 'Con chuckled.

"Actually, I've come for you." He replied, crossing his arms and tilting his helm slightly. "So, if you don't mind..."

Optimus put an arm in front of Ratchet protectively, optics holding a firm glare on Palladium. "You aren't coming near him," he said firmly, his voice low. Knowing the Prime couldn't protect him in his current condition, Ratchet slowly put a servo on his arm, sending his mate a sad look.

"Optimus, please, your hurt." He said softly. "Don't worry about me." His gaze met Palladium's.

The 'Con winked. "Don't worry, I'll protect him for you. Nothin' is getting through me." He lifted a pair of cuffs with one servo and jingled them a little. "Now, mind coming here?"

"Ratchet, don't." Optimus ordered firmly, in his 'Commander Prime' voice.

Ratchet sent his mate a look. "Optimus, I can't just-"

"Prime, unless you want me to be forceful, and possibly harmful, you will stand down and allow your mate to live out what he agreed to." His tone darkening, Palladium growled. "For your mate's safety, I advise you listen."

Optimus inhaled deeply, glaring at the 'Con. After a few seconds of silence, he gave a sigh of surrender and looked at Ratchet. He pulled his mate close and kissed his forehelm, cupping his cheek with one servo.

"Be careful... if any harm comes to you, I want to know immediately." The Prime whispered. "Please, try to be safe."

Ratchet touched his servo with his own. "I will, Optimus..."

After a couple of seconds, Ratchet pulled away from his mate and complied to Palladium, approaching him slowly and cautiously.

Palladium took one of his servos, and just to piss Optimus off, he lifted it to his faceplate and kissed it gently, smirking down at Ratchet, who stiffened and turned pink. Optimus narrowed his optics.

"Shall we, Dearest?" The 'Con said sweetly, cuffing Ratchet's wrist. When he reached for the medic's other servo, Ratchet pulled it away.

"No cuffs," he said quietly. "Please?"

A sigh escaped Palladium's lips, but he un-cuffed Ratchet's wrist and just took hold of it.

"Fine," he growled. "But at the first act of defiance, I will strike you." Ratchet nodded.

Palladium pulled him along by the wrist, out the cell door and down the dark corridor. They traveled through many a twist and turn, until they entered the bridge, where Megatron was waiting.

"Why isn't he in cuffs?" The warlord demanded as they neared.

"I promise you, my lord. He is no threat." Palladium replied, keeping a tight grip on the medic's wrist. "If he tries anything, he answers to me."

Megatron growled, but didn't question further. He came to stand in front of Ratchet, narrowing his optics. "Optimus's condition?"

"H-He'll take some time to completely recover, but he'll live." Ratchet replied.

"Hn." The warlord nodded. "Good." He looked at Palladium. "You know what to do. And," he smirked at Ratchet. "Do whatever you want to him, just keep him alive."

Palladium laughed. "With pleasure, my liege." A twinge of fear was sent through Ratchet, as the 'Con pulled him out of the room and back down the hall.

This time, they made a few different turns, and after a little bit, they came into the laboratory of the ship. Ratchet looked around the large room, feeling slightly intimidated as Palladium led him to what appeared to be a backroom to the laboratory.

The room wasn't huge, but wasn't exactly small either. It was completely empty, besides one chair in the middle, dimly lit, and appeared to be soundproof. What's the point of it? Ratchet thought, looking around.

"Get in the chair." Palladium ordered. Ratchet reluctantly obeyed and sat down. That's when he noticed the straps on the arms of the chair, and towards the bottom.

"Wh... What are you going to do?" He asked quietly. Palladium didn't answer, only started to strap down each wrist to either arm of the chair, and strap his ankles together. Ratchet didn't fight, knowing the 'Con wouldn't tolerate any defiance, and sat there as he was tied down.

"Hm. That'll hold you." Palladium muttered to himself as he finished. He looked at Ratchet. "This is just part of the plan, don't worry about it."

"What plan?" Ratchet questioned, giving the restraints a tug. Nothing loosened.

Palladium raised an optic ridge. "Can't tell you." He left the room for a minute, then came back with a long, white cloth and a thick, red rag. He approached Ratchet, a frown on his lips. "Megatron must really not trust you..." Palladium lowered to one knee in front of the medic. He forced the rag into Ratchet's mouth, using it as a gag, ignoring the medic's yelps of protest. He then used the white cloth as a blindfold, putting it over his optics and tying it in the back of his helm.

"Mmmph!" Ratchet complained into the gag, as his movement, speech and sight were blocked.

"Oh, shut up. Your fine." Palladium rolled his optics, kneeling in front of the medic. A smile crossed his lips. "Now... I do believe Megatron said I get to to whatever I want to you, didn't he?" Ratchet stiffened.

One of Palladium's servos slowly traced sharp digits along Ratchet's jawline, until it took his chin and forced him to look up.

"I find you very attractive, you know." Palladium murmured, stroking his cheek with his thumb. Ratchet gave a small whimper of discomfort. "Shh. Remember our little talk about defiance, Ratchet."

Ratchet tugged at his restraints once more, growling in warning. Palladium laughed, before removing the gag.

"Don't touch me!" Ratchet snapped.

"Oh, I don't think your in any condition to order me around." Palladium snickered, before moving so their lips almost touched. Ratchet sensed his presence and tried to lean away, but the 'Con's surprisingly gentle servos slid around him and held him there.

Palladium chuckled, noticing the medic's fear and discomfort. "Easy..." He cupped Ratchet's cheek with one servo, a smirk crossing his lips. "Just imagine I'm Optimus," he said, before bringing their lips to meet rather forcefully.

"MmmmMMPH...!" Ratchet whimpered into Palladium's lips, underneath the blindfold, his optics were squeezed shut.

Palladium stroked the medic's cheek, smiling into the kiss. He broke it for a few seconds to whisper, "you know, this would be a lot more fun if you actually participated."

"Stop." Ratchet muttered, his tone a little shaken. "Don't," he added as Palladium shifted even closer.

"Do you mind?" Palladium teased, as he slowly took a seat in Ratchet's lap, after his knee began to hurt from kneeling. "I just need to sit for a little..."

"GET OFF ME!" Ratchet yelled, jerking at the straps. "LET ME GO! DON'T-"

He was cut off when Palladium kissed him again, this time more fierce. Ratchet cried out in protest; the 'Con took the chance to invade the medic's mouth with his glossa. Ratchet was struggling much more now, as he became more fearful, and feeling much more in danger than before.

Optimus can't help me now... He silently told himself as Palladium's sharp digits started to dig into his cheek and waist. Palladium broke the kiss and started to nip his way down the medic's sensitive neck cabling, biting and grazing his sharp denta roughly, leaving many a mark.

"Palladium stop!" Ratchet whimpered, as he felt energon begin to drip down his neck, from where the 'Con had been too rough. "Stop it!"

Palladium pressed his index digit to Ratchet's lips, silencing him. "Ssshhh. We don't wanna interrupt the fun, do we?" Both his servos trailed down Ratchet's sides. "Now, Prime won't interrupt. We'll never have a better chance, will we, Ratch?"

"Please stop..." Ratchet whispered, as Palladium's digits began to search for the clasps to his armor.

"Let's see how attractive you really are..." Palladium teased, as he unhooked one clasp. His other servo began to slowly unclip the other and last clasp.

"Stop!" Ratchet struggled against his restraints, becoming very panicked as he felt his armor loosen. "Get off! Let me go!"

::Palladium.:: Megatron's voice suddenly rang over the com link.

Palladium stopped and replied, "yes, my liege?"

::You are needed to tend to Optimus.:: The warlord replied.

A long sigh of relief escaped Ratchet's lips. Thank Primus...

"Grr...." Palladium shut off the com link and got off of Ratchet. "You got lucky... again." Grumbling in agitation, he returned the gag into Ratchet's mouth, and left the room.

Despite being blindfolded, gagged and tied up, Ratchet was sighing in relief and relaxing, as the presence of the 'Con vanished. He sat, in silence, until he felt a wave of concern across the bond. Optimus... Ratchet sent a neural com to his mate hopefully.

:: Optimus?::

::Ratchet, are you alright?::

::...Been better.::

Ratchet closed his optics, feeling much more comforted once he knew he could speak to Optimus through their neural sparkbond connection, and that Palladium wasn't there.

But he knew, whatever Megatron had planned, wasn't good, and wasn't going to be over any time soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 680 44
Thể loại: Hiện đại, sinh tử văn, phúc hắc công x nhân thê thụ, HE. Mở đầu: Hạ Văn vừa tốt nghiệp đại học đã lên giường với một người đàn ông lạ mặt...
2.6K 55 6
Read to find out! Also credit to tHis au goes to DreamerLost on youtube. (I literally can't think of a description, sorry guys:[)
55.3K 1.6K 11
A transformers RID fanfic (Knockout x Bumblebee) A flash of red caught the former scout's attention and his bright blue optics flicked up, the soun...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.