Silk

By silklove

Silk Andreas has spent her entire life proving herself to others, and she has finally made it to Hell Fire bo... More

Silk
Chapter One - Forces
Chapter Two - Revelations
Chapter Three - Deal
Chapter Four - Bonding
Chapter Five - Shock
Chapter Six - Focus
Chapter Seven - Determination
Chapter Eight - Round One
Chapter Ten - Together
Chapter Eleven - Surprised?
Chapter Twelve - Trust
Chapter Thirteen - Seeing Red
Chapter Fourteen - Holding Back
Chapter Fifteen - Chance
Chapter Sixteen - Crystal Clear
Chapter Eighteen - Spark
Chapter Nineteen - Drama
Chapter Twenty - What's done is done
Chapter Twenty One - The one that saves you
Chapter Twenty Two - Anything For You
Chapter Twenty Three - Raincheck
Chapter Twenty Four - Twenty Four Seven
Chapter Twenty Five - Can't do us
Chapter Twenty Six - Heart to Heart
Chapter Twenty Seven- Family
Chapter Twenty Eight - Duct Tape
Chapter Twenty Nine - Dinner and a Show
Chapter Thirty - Burn
Chapter Thirty One - Champion
Epilogue
New book

Chapter Seventeen - Boy Scouts

2.6K 103 30
By silklove

Silk’s POV

After my big reveal, so to speak, Kaden had been very quiet.

We sat there staring up at the moonlight.

“Want to do something fun Silk?” The sudden speech startling me.

“What would your idea of fun be K?” He didn’t answer me, and started pulling off his shirt, revealing a perfectly sculpted torso, perfected through years training in the gym.

He continued to strip, stopping when he was left in his boxers, before running in the lake and diving under the still surface of the water.

My eyes widened in shock at his impulsive actions and he emerged from the water, flicking his hair and offering me a toothy smile.

“Care to join me Silk?” The devilish smile is still spread across his face, and I am losing the battle with my more irrational side.

I start to pull off my sweat pants and tank top, and when Kaden is turned around, I run and jump onto his back.

“Knew you couldn’t resist Silk” He then dives under the water, before jumping up behind me, and pushing me into the water.

“Kaden Mitchells, you are dead”

I chased him around the shallow part of the lake, until we both gave up, laughing and floating on the surface of the water.

We were both silent, staring up at the constellations in the sky.

We remained there, floating on our backs, until Kaden realised my teeth were chattering.

“It probably time to head back Silk” I simply nodded, the chattering of my teeth taking over my ability to talk.

He took my hand and led me out of the water, placing his sweat shirt of my head, and helping my arms through it. He pulled his own sweat pants back on, tying the drawstring loosely before helping me into my own sweatpants.

The water glistened on his bare torso under the moonlight, and I felt guilty for taking his sweatshirt, but I wasn’t going to give it back anytime soon.

Every part of my body was shaking in the cold, and after stumbling over the forest floor a few times, Kaden scooped me up in his arms, continuing the journey back to our dorm.

It amazed me how warm he was, the heat from his bare chest transferring to my body was helping me regain a normal body temperature.

We finally made our way back to the dorm, and he sat me on the stool in the bathroom, and he started to fill the bath, adding bath salts and bubble bath.

Once the bath was full, he gave me once last look and walked back to his room, closing the bathroom door on the way out.

I slowly undressed and sunk into the bath water, which was the perfect temperature for my freezing body.

I thought about how my night had panned out, and the intimacy of the situation that had been previously ignored, hit me like a freight train.

I blushed at the memory of Kaden and I skinny-dipping together.

What had happened to my goodie- two shoes morals?

What morals Silk?

I chuckled at my internal conversation and relaxed my body in the water, enjoying the warmth spreading through my limbs.

_______________________________________________________________

Kaden’s POV

I could hear Silk laughing quietly to herself and the bathroom, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What was so funny in the bath by herself that she was laughing out loud, or was she laughing about tonight?

Oh my god, I was turning into a girl, over-analysing everything.

Grow a pair Mitchells

I groaned and I heard Silk empty the bath, and heard her coming down the hall way.

“Bathrooms free roomie” She stuck her head around the door way and smiled.

“It’s all good, I just dried off and changed” She wrinkled her nose, and it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

“Get your fat ass in the shower K, you are all muddy and disgusting” I raised my hands in mock surrender, picking up my towel and heading to the shower.

After my very fast shower, I heard the television playing in our lounge room, and I joined Silk watching some reality tv show.

“Uh, Silk?”

“Yeah K?” She didn’t look away from the screen.

“I just wanted to say thank you for telling me your story, I think you were really brave to do that, and I am honoured that you told me. And you should also know you are turning me into a girl and making me want to share my feelings with you”

She laughed and gave me a hug.

“You always know how to ruin a moment K, but honestly its fine”

We both laughed at that and continued to watch the trashy television show.

“What are we even watching?” I don’t really have any clue what is happening on the show.

“No idea, not even paying attention” She throws her head back and stretches of the couch

“Why are we watching it then?” I turn off the television, and the room is filled with silence.

“Let me check your head again Silk” She turns around, and I lift up the bandage, checking the wound before covering it over and letting her know it’s fine.

“Thanks K, I think I am going to head to sleep, we have to work twice as hard tomorrow to make up for skipping training today”

I roll my eyes and laugh, before helping her off the couch and saying goodnight.

I walk into my room and slide under the covers, a smile on my face as I replay the day’s events in my head.

_________________________________________________________________

Silk’s POV

I wake up to a wave of ice cold water, and I shoot up of the bed, catching a glimpse of a very guilty Kaden Mitchells running out the door of my room.

“KADEN YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS” I groan as I wipe the water out of my eyes, and I run to the bathroom to get changed.

When I am done I can still hear his girly giggles, and when I shoot him a glare, he clears his throat and blushes.

“Payback is a bitch Andreas” I roll my eyes and start walking to the gym, and within seconds Mitchells is at my side.

“Excited for training Silk” There is a dopey grin spread across his features and I stop and turn to face him.

“Drop the puppy act Mitchells, no one is going to pet you” He clears his throat and keeps walking beside me.

“I am not a puppy, more of a tiger. I think I am more sexy then cute, and I think you would agree”

I punch him in the arm, and open the door to the gym, ignoring the big idiot beside me as I make my way to the ropes and start my warm up.

Harry arrives shortly after we both finish warming up, and we begin sparring straight away. I wipe the floor with Kaden’s ass yet again, and he scowls as he picks himself up of the mat.

A few more hours of working out later, Harry dismisses us and I pack up my things and quietly leave the gym.

I pull out my phone and plug the head phones in, before putting them in my ears and turning up the volume.

I can feel Kaden beside me, but I ignore him.

When we both arrive back at the dorm, I grab a protein bar from the stash Kaden gave me, and I collapse onto the couch in the living room.

“Let’s go walking Silk!” I groan and nuzzle into the soft fabric of the lounge.

“Just because we did that yesterday doesn’t mean we are doing it every night Kaden”

“Come on Silk, it will be fun” He gives me his puppy dog face, and I laugh at him.

“And you say you aren’t a puppy! Fine, but I will not be getting in that lake tonight!”

His eyes light up and he grabs my jacket of the coat-rack and pulls me out the door.

He basically races the entire way to the lake, and he pulls me onto the log when we are there.

“See, isn’t this much nicer than our dorm living room?

“Definitely” our current surroundings could be considered more beautiful than anywhere else I have been.

The sound of nature fills my ears, and after a while, I notice Kaden is gone.

“Kaden, where are you, this isn’t funny”

I hear some rustling in the bush, only to see Kaden emerge from the trees carrying some twigs and sticks.

“What are you doing?” I roll my eyes at his devilish smirk and he laughs.

“Wait and see Silk”

He starts arranging the branches into a camp fire and pulls a lighter from his pocket.

“So you had this all planned?”

“Yep, a boy scout is always prepared!”

And with that, I nearly fell off the log laughing.

“Wait, you actually used to be a boy scout?” I could barely talk over my laughter

“How else do you think I managed to create this masterpiece” He waves his hands dramatically at the campfire he created, and I have to admit, it’s a perfect textbook fire.

“I cannot imagine you as a ten year old in a boy scouts uniform trying to make a fire” I laugh at the visual in my head.

“That was before I started boxing and became the badass I am today” I raise an eyebrow at him.

“Badass? More like fat ass?”

“Aww, Silk I thought you loved all this” He fakes a hurt expression, and shakes his butt in a little dance.

That triggered another wave of laughter, and this time I actually fell backwards off the log.

And Kaden, being the total gentlemen he is, just rolled on the ground laughing at me, instead of picking me up off the ground.

I stood up and dusted myself off, and Kaden did the same. He was still laughing at me and I launched myself at him, tackling him to the ground.

“You are a horrible person K”

He flips us over and begins to tickle me, and tears are forming at the corner of my eyes, as I laugh wildly.

“I am not” I just roll my eyes and open my mouth to fire back a typical smart ass comment.

Before I could take a breath, Kaden had his lips attached to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait!

Nothing much happened in this chapter ;)

Next one soon...

Love, chinese tea and apple pie,

MOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 2 6
After a break up Rissa decides that in order to be happy in love, she has to be selfish. Then she meets Flin a young profesional boxer, whose fight i...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
20.4K 630 33
Callie has made a huge change in her life. She's given up everything she was used to for a brand new life. Traded in her job, her useless boyfriend a...
327 18 14
Rhea smith: Shes 17 struggles with mental health issues, Shes shy, quiet, beautiful and pretty smart, works at a bar with good pay (; but she isn't s...