Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Take me back

8.3K 254 49
By wazzupcake

Please take time to read: Hey guys! An update again, this one is longer and I hope you would like it. Enjoy reading! Comments and votes are greatly appreaciated! It really inspires me a lot that it boost my confidence in writing. I'm so happy that you like my story. Thank you so much!

-A

Still Cara's POV

It wasn't long after I walked out of our table, i was sitting alone in one of the bar stool and drinking some vodka when I felt someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I turn around and found the last person I expected to see.

"You okay mate?" Harry asked me with a concern look on his face.

I just smiled and nodded my head. To be honest it is very hard to hate him even though he has the girl of my dreams, because he's such a nice guy. I must admit, he really has a good personality.

Maybe that's why Kendall fell inlove with him and not you. The fucking negative part of my brain butted in.

Oh shut up!

"Yeah! Sorry about that." I apologized to him then took another shot.

"I'm sorry for whatever Kendall have said that hurted your feelings. I really think, she didn't mean it that way." He explained as he take a sit beside me.

I just smiled at him. "I know. I tend to overreact sometimes."

"I just hope you two can make up for tonight. You know, it would still be early for us to go home. I want to spend more time with her and to know you guys better." He said smiling at me.

I was hurt again for I don't know how many times this evening, but I just shrugged it off. He has the right to spend time with her. They are officially together now.

"Don't worry! We'll get along just fine. We always do." I lied and tried to fake a smile.

Kendall and I argue like every other bestfriends in the world, but I think this time it would last longer than the last we had. It's just that she is also giving me a cold treatment, that it adds up to the pain that i'm already feeling.

He nodded his head "Well, lets go back to our table?" He asked looking back at our friends.

"Don't mind me! You can go. I need to finish this first." I said pointing at the shot glass i'm holding.

He is a nice guy. Maybe he can really make Kendall happy the way I can't.

"Okay then! Just don't get yourself drunk." He reminded me.

I just nodded my head and watch him walk to our table. I even saw Joe and Gigi giving me a worried look but I just smiled at them.

I didn't have the guts to look at Kendall because she might just end up looking away and it would just hurt me again. I had enough for the night.

After finishing the shots, I felt the effects of alcohol already began to hunt me. I'm not that dead drunk, just enough for me to start partying and enjoy the night.

Yeah right! I'll just have fun and enjoy the rest of the night to forget Kendall and the arguement we had.

I'll drink and party to forget the pain that's been bugging me, the problems that's been hunting me and the secret that i'm continously hiding.

I was about to order something again when someone covered my eyes.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed out of shock.

I heard the woman covering my eyes chuckled.

I assumed it's a woman for two reasons. She's smells like one and she has a small soft hands like a female person have.

"Guess who?!" She playfully asked me.

I immediately smile when I recognized her voice.

"Kylie!" I squealed. She remove her hands from covering my eyes and I turn around to look at her.

"Kylo!!!" I engulfed her with a tight hug, making her laugh a bit.

"Cara! I missed you!" She hug me back tighter.

"You scared me to death." I told her and hit her arm a little. She laugh a bit and lean in to kiss me on my cheek.

"I really missed you C! The whole family misses you!" She wrap her hands on my waist.

But your sister doesn't miss me the way you do. I thought to myself.

"What did you say Cara?" Kylie suddenly asked.

I didn't realize that I have said it out loud. "Nothing Kylo. I missed you too and the whole fam!"

"Then let's meet up tomorrow! They will be the happiest if you'll join us for lunch or dinner! I'll tell Mom!" She excitedly said as she type something on her phone, not even waiting for my answer. I bet she already texted Kris.

I just shook my head and smiled at her ways. "Do I have a choice? I'm a hundred percent sure you already told Kris that i'm with you!"

"You're right! You don't really have a choice." She chuckled, as she show me the reply she got from Kris.

From: Momager

I'm glad she's back! I can't wait to see her tomorrow! Enjoy the night young ladies!

"See? I really can't say no now." I said to Kylie but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever C. By the way, why are you here going emo and not joining them?" She asked changing the subject while looking over at our table.

Because I decided that I want to live a little more and seeing your sister hugging, kissing and being clingy to her boyfriend kills every bit of me.

If only I could say that.

"Just want to have fun!" I lied while showing the shot glasses i just finished.

She raised her brows and smirked st me. "I heard you and Ken got into a fight."

I gasped. "It's not a fight Ky, its more of a misunderstanding. You know us." I told her.

"We got into a fight too this morning. That's why I came here, I should atleast try to get to know Harry better before judging him." She said with a hint of guilt on her voice.

I just nodded my head at her. "He seems nice." I honestly said.

"I think he is too. But that don't change the fact that he's a womanizer." She commented.

"I think he would be the dumbest peson in the world, if he'll cheat on Ken." I answered back.

He already have the most beautiful, wonderful and amazing person in the world. I can't find reasons for him to even look at other women. If I was Harry, i would never find another person attractive again because I have the best girl in the world.

She just nodded her head in agreement.

"And if he made Kendall drop a single tear from her eyes. Mark my words Ky, i'll find him and kick his balls, to make sure that he can never use them again." I continued.

She laughed at me and pinch me on my cheeks. "You're the cutest bestfriend ever! What good deed did Kendall do to have you! I'm jealous!" She exclaimed while pouting her lips.

I just giggled at her.

"Where is your boyfriend?" I asked to change the topic. Being reminded that i'm just Kendall's bestfriend makes my heart ache.

"Ugh? We're like, not okay right now? So umm? I don't wanna talk about him." She stated but it turns out like she's reminding it to herself.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Well, let's join them! Let's make Kendall jealous!" She said grabbing my hand and started walking to our table.

"What?!" I stopped her.

"What do you mean?" I asked her again.

She turn around and gave me a wierd smile. "Let's show her that you found a new bestfriend replacement for her and that's me." She explained and gave me a wink.

As much as I love her idea, i know how possesive Kendall is. She won't like Kylie being clingy to me. She never liked it before.

You sure about that? Maybe she wouldn't care about it at all anymore, because she has a boyfriend now.

Just shut the fuck up! Let's just see it then!

"Okay! Whatever you like." I agreed and she continue to drag me on our table.

As soon as we reach our table Kylie intertwined our hands making Kendall turn her gaze at us.

Kylie just smiled at Ken and pulled me to sit beside her. I noticed Gigi and Joe smirking at Kylie and the latter reciprocate it back, but I just shrugged it off.

"I'm glad you made it back without tripping all over the place." Kendall sarcastically said as she roll her eyes at me. That turned all the attention to her. I even saw Harry giving him a confuse look.

I know she's mad at me right now because i'm drinking a lot and she really hates it when I do. But i'm kind of pissed at her too because of her giving me cold treatment so I fired back and with the effects of alcohol in my body, it turn out a bit more harsh than it should have.

"Thank you for your concern. But just like you Ken, I can handle myself now." I said giving her the expression she gave me awhile back.

I saw all of their draw jop. Joe even gave me a 'what the fuck are you doing' look but I just turn my gaze back at Kendall who also is shock by the look on her face, maybe because I never gave her that kind of attitude.

I now begin to regret treating her that way.

I'm a fucking morron! I tried opening my mouth to apologize but the look of shock in Kendall's face that turned into a look of hurt made me hate myself and I can't even say a single word.

Good Job Cara! Now she hates you even more.

"Umm, i'll just get the bill and maybe we can go to the party you're talking about." Harry broke the awkward silence by talking to Kylie.

"Cool! I'll text Justin to let him know that we're coming." Kylie said and she took her phone from her pouch.

She then turn her gaze to Gigi and Joe. "You two are coming right?"

"Ofcourse! I miss partying." Gigi answered while Joe just shook his head in disbelief on how excited his girlfriend is.

"How about you Ken?" Kylie asked her sister. I looked at her but she just looked away from me and turn to Kylie.

"Nope. I don't feel like going." She answered. I immediately felt guilty for ruining her and Harry's night.

"Oh! How about Harry?" Gigi butted in.

"You guys just take care of him. He wants to know you more, so try your best to give him a good company." Kendall instructed while the two girls nodded their head in agreement.

I just bow my head down, feeling ashamed of my actions earlier. I just got a little out of control.

Great Cara! Now she really hates you!

"By the way Carz, My friend wanted to meet you so badly! So you should make her you date for the rest of the night. She's at Justin's party already." Kylie excitedly said to me.

I got my eyebrows furrowed at what she had said. Joe even look at me as if waiting for my reaction.

"Uh.." I started but got lost. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to party as fuck but I really don't need a date. I just want to forget my problems but it doesn't mean I need to bang someone tonight.

"There is no way that you're going to say no! Please Cara! She's so excited to hang out with you." Kylie pleaded giving me her pouty lips.

"Oh really Ky? Do you really have to give me that look?" I asked her but she just pouted her lips even more.

"Ugh! Fine! I don't even ha-" I was about to agree but someone butted in and cutted me off.

"On second thought, I think i'm gonna come with you guys." Kendall stated, giving me a stare while raising her eyebrows at me.

She somehow look like she's jealous.

Oh please Cara! Stop assuming!

Ugh! Whatever.

I just turned my gaze to the floor. I can't even look at her because she's giving me a wierd look with her brows raising and it brings out the butterflies in my stomach and it made my heart beat fast. Its as if, I got caught cheating or something.

Did i say something wrong again? I asked my self trying to remember if I have done something again.

I didn't even do anything!

"That's great!" Kylie exclaimed and she smirked at Gigi and Joe. The couple just smiled and shook their head at Kylie.

Wierd!

"Let's go?" Harry called for our attention. He just finished paying the bills.

"Let's go!" Kylie yelled getting some attention from the people dining near us. "Come on Cara! You're riding with me." She then grabbed my hands and intertwined it with hers leading me to her car.

Thank God! Zero visibility of Paparazzis.

----------------------------------------------------

"Ken! Harry's waiting for you already." Gigi called for her attention.

With my own curiosity I look back at them and found Kendall standing behind me.

Is she gonna ride with us? She already pass by Harry's car. I ask to myself.

When she realizes that i'm looking at her with a curious look, she immediately turn around and walk to her boyfriend, opening the car door for her.

She entered his car and I turn my head real quick when Harry lean in to peck on Kendall's lips before closing the door.

No fucking way I'm going to see that! It's like watching Titanic, even if I have already seen it multiple times, it would always break my heart every damn time.

I walk faster than before to Kylie's car and as soon as I was inside, a tear escaped my fucking eye. I wiped it right before Kylie turn to look at me.

"Ready to go?" She asked and I just nodded my head. I don't feel like talking right now.

She started to drive as we listen to some of her favorite songs. After a couple of minutes she manage to make me in a good mood again. We shared stories after stories, filling up the times we missed on each others life. I just wished me and Kendall can do this again, like the old times.

"Finally! It took us forever to get here." I jokingly complained at her driving.

She chuckled and hit my arm. "I'm sorry for driving safely Ms. Delevingne!" she sarcastically said.

I just chuckled and told her to wait inside the car. She just nodded her head. Her eyes followed me as I walk to the drivers door and opened it for her with a sweet smile on my face. "Let's go milady!" I exaggeratedly said and making a prince bowing to a princess gesture.

She giggled and then also played along. I extended my hands at her and she gladly cling on my shoulder. The paparazzi outside Justins house took pictures of our sweet acts right away, they even began to ask us questions but we both didn't mind them.

As we passed the pack of wolves. I didn't even notice that the two pair of couples was already there waiting for us. The three except Kenny chuckled as they saw the two of us teasing each other while still acting like a royalties.

"What took you so long?" Kendall asked looking at me.

"Sorry, Ky-" I tried answering but then she just turn her gaze to the girl beside me.

"What took you so long Kylie?" She asked at her sister. I immediately felt embarrassed.

Now she doesn't even wanna talk to you.

"Sorry guys! Cara just got a little playful that I have to stop because..I mean, how can you concentrate on driving, if there is someone trying to fu-" Kylie can't even finish her sentence when Kendall just turned around and grab Harry with her not minding Kylies explanation.

I was shocked. What the fuck just happened? Did Kylie just said to her sister that we had sex in her car?

I turn around to find the three of them laughing hard.

"What the fuck Kylie?! We didn't fuck! We're late because you're driving like a 90 years old grandma!" I said to her while trying to enlighten the couple infront of us.

"No need to explain Cara. We hope you two enjoyed it because I swear to God, Ken will kill you after this night for doing her little sister." Gigi manage to say between her laughters.

"But I didn't even lay my hands on her!" I hesterically explained ponting at Kylie who was now nearly dying because of laughing.

"Jesus Cara! Calm down! We're just playing around. I just wanna see the pissed version of Kendall again! She's so cute!" Kylie exclaimed and she even have her hands on her tummy.

"Ugh. You guys are crazy." I rolled my eyes on them. "Really Joe? Even you?!" I said and punch him in the arms.

"I can't help it dude! The look on your face when Kylie was trying to explain everything to Kendall was so epic!" He teased me but I just punch him again.

----------------------------------------------------

Upon entering the house we decided to surprise Justin because he has no idea that i'm in LA right now, that's why they hid me behind Gigi and Joe.

"Kylo!" Justin kissed Kylie in the cheeks and wrap his arms around Kylie.

"Good to see you JB." Kylie said emphasizing his initials. Justin just chuckled at Kylies playfulness then turn his gaze to the couple ahead of me.

"Looking good you two!" He hugged them both. The two just smiled and reciprocated the hug.

"Well! Not as good as you!" I butted in that got his attention. I chuckled when I saw his eyebrows furrowed upon hearing my voice. He still can't see me because it's a bit dark in here and consider the two tower infront of me. Perks of being a 5'7.

" Cara? Did I just heard Cara?" He asked them and confusion is written all over his face.

The three just shrugged their shoulder and started to laugh.

"Who's Cara?" I spoke again, this time I tried to lower the pitch of my voice.

"What the?!" He said still very confuse but Kylie and the lovers infront of me just continued to laugh at him.

He then playfully push Jonas aside to look for me, sensing where my voice came from.

"Holy shit!! Cara!!!" He shouted excitedly while wrapping his arms around me.

How come they missed me so much? But Kendall doesn't?

"Jesus Christ Justin! Put me down!" I tried laughing to get the negative thoughts out of my mind.

I want to enjoy the night as much as possible.

"I missed you C! Selena would be the happiest to see you!" He said still at awe while putting me down.

"Where is she by the way?" I asked him.

"Their at that table reserved for you guys. She's with Kendall and Harry already." He then pointed at the corner of the house.

We turned our gaze at that direction and found them talking and chatting.

"Let's go and join them then!" Kylie spoke then grab my hand to intertwined it with hers just like earlier. We all just nodded our head and followed Kylie.

We walked along Justin who guided us through the crowd. I looked around and found almost all of the people in the party looking at us. I can see familiar faces smiling and waving at me and I did the same.

"You'll meet my friend later." Kylie leaned in my ear for me to hear her because the music playing in the background is so loud.

"Yeah sure!" I agreed.

----------------------------------------------------

"Babe! Look who's here?!" Justin interrupted the conversation between Sel and Harry.

This side of the house is a bit more private. Only Me, Kylie and the three pair of couples are here.

Selena just turn her head around and her jaw dropped when she laid her eyes on me.

"Delevingne!!!" Selena shouted as she pass through her boyfriend and literally jump on me.

"Holy shit!!!" She continued still not believing that i'm here. I can't blame them, the last time I saw them was six months ago. Everytime that i'm here in LA, i'm always with Kendall.

Maybe that's why she doesn't miss me as much as the others do.

"Bloody hell Sel! I didn't know that you've missed me that much!" I sarcastically said to her while standing up because we both fell on the floor with her on top of me.

"Bitch! I missed you bigtime! You don't even visit us when you're in town. You're always with Kendall!" She said as she help me stand up.

Then silence came afterwards.

Sencing that it got a little awkward Justin spoke.

"You guys want anything? I'll bring the best from the bar, any suggestions C?" He asked me.

Justin and I met because of Selena and from then on we became very close, that even the media had thought that we're dating. Which is really silly because he's like a brother to me. A brother from another mother.

"The usual mate! And Let's get this party started!" I chant to finally remove the defeaning silence that covered us.

All of them just crack up with me except Kendall, ofcourse. I just saw her shook her head and turn her gaze at her phone.

What did I do again?!

Nevermind! I'll just enjoy the party.

----------------------------------------------------

The party is at its finest right now, people dancing to the beats like it was their last one. Some are drinking to death while some can't, because they are already wasted. A few also had started to play their own games as we focus on ours.

We are currently playing a game that I invented its called 'the 12 sides of Cara'. Its very easy. You just have to drink 12 shots of Vodka and who ever finishes first win the game.

"Go Cara!!!" Gigi cheered for me and the rest followed.

They we're challenging me to a drinking contest that I always end up winning. I just mock them with a smirk that says 'you don't need to cheer coz i know that i can do it'.

What can I say? I love to drink!

I turn at my right to look at my opponent. "Are you ready to get your canadian ass get kicked by the Queen of London." I teased Justin a little, with the influence of alcohol I will honestly admit, I am as boastful as I can be.

"Oh please C, You're so full of yourself! But none the less, it would be my pleasure." He said teasing me back.

I look around and found all of our friends taking a video of everything.

Oh, don't make yourself look like a fool. I reminded myself.

"Ready?" Kylie asked the two of us and we just both nodded our head.

I took a deep breath as I get myself ready to be wasted after this. I knew it already, because it always end up in just two ways. Me being wasted and crying myself to sleep or me waking up to someone elses bed, naked.

Either the two, i'm good!

I just want to forget everything right now.

"GO!!!" Kylie shouted and I immediately took the shots, not minding the feeling of my throat being burned by the alcohol nor my head spinning like crazy.

They all cheered in excitement. I didn't even waste a single second to look back at Justin.

"Holy shit! Cara won!!" Kylie exclaimed and all of our friends applaud.

"You crazy bitch!" Gigi nudge me on my shoulder, as I close my eyes and started to regret everything.

Bloody Hell! Its starting.

"How the hell did you do that?! I can't even fucking finish 8 shots!" Justin jokingly asked me as he pointed at his shot glasses.

I just laughed a little. "That's why pur friends named it from me Justin. I am the only one who can do it."

Justing just shrugged his shoulder at me and walk back to sit in the couch beside his girlfriend.

"Let's dance?" Kylie asked.

"Go ahead, i'll follow." I answered.

I need to rest a bit. My head is really aching right now.

I look at my left side,hoping to find a place where I can sit and relax for a minute but I immediately regret it when the first thing that came to my view was Kendall and Harry intimately kissing.

I didn't even have the strength to look away. I just give up and watch my heart be broken again for God knows how many times already. I thought I would get used to the pain, but clearly I'm wrong. It just hurt me much more than it did the last time.

I should have just said yes to Kylie earlier and dance with her.

I should have just stayed at Joe's and get wasted alone.

I pretty much should have just flew back in London the monent I learned about them officialy dating.

I just wish I never had that interview with George, the talk with Poppy nor the dating plans I planned with Carter.

I pray to the one above to just take me back in time where I didn't have enough courage to tell her everything, atleast it would hurt a little knowing that I didn't even try.

----------------------------------------------------

Please comment and tell me if you liked it! I just hope you do. Next chapter will be CaKe moments! And don't forget to Vote for faster updates :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...
301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...