THE LUSCIOUS NANNY (ManxMan)

By tatiann24

Cayan James is a 21 year old boy all alone in the world, desperate for work, and is willing to do almost anyt... More

THE LUSCIOUS NANNY
1.CHAPTER
2.CHAPTER
3.CHAPTER
4.CHAPTER
5.CHAPTER
6.CHAPTER
7.CHAPTER
8.CHAPTER
9.CHAPTER
10.CHAPTER
11.CHAPTER
12.CHAPTER
13.CHAPTER
14.CHAPTER
15.CHAPTER
16.CHAPTER
17.CHAPTER
18.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 18
19.CHAPTER
20.CHAPTER
21.CHAPTER
Authors Note!!!
RANDOM THINGS AND TRUTHS TO KNOW ABOUT MAMA CHOCOLATE
22.CHAPTER
23.CHAPTER
24.CHAPTER
25.CHAPTER
26.CHAPTER
27.CHAPTER
28. CHAPTER
29. CHAPTER
30. CHAPTER
31. CHAPTER
33.CHAPTER
34.CHAPTER
35.CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

32.CHAPTER

33.3K 1.1K 65
By tatiann24

32.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment if you are enjoying this story, it will be much appreciated :D

Hey my loves, here is chapter 32, I hope you all like where it is going and how everything is turning out so far. I did had plans for this book to finish at chapter 30, but as always my plans never work out because I always feel that in some aspects I am lacking so I have to reread a few times to decide and usually the story ends up getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger still until I feel like I have covered all aspects that needed to be cover. I always have a problem with this because things never fit into the time frame I created, but this time I don't have a problem with it because I do love where it is heading.

Anyway enough of my rambling kiddies, here is chapter 32 ^_^'

Cayan's Point of View:

"Caleb lets talk" Logan's voice ring out almost in a demanding manner immediate know he is talking to Cal, I begin walking faster to get there before another battle breaks loose, "We have nothing more to say to each other Logan, what needed to be said has already been said so lay off me, I have no time for it or you" I hear Logan's sigh and frustrated growl just before I enter the girls playroom, they both turn towards me, Caleb instantly jerks his hand away from Logan walking over to me with a shaky smile and worried expression, "Cee, is everything alright? Has Laura.......?" I know what he is about to ask and quickly shake my head no,

"She is fine Cal, though we still have to wait a bit for the paramedics, they have to trudge through a lot of snow to get here, but Gabe is keeping her as stable as he can, even though he is very worried because she needs blood" I answer him, he nods then, "So what are you doing down here right now?" he ask, I smile and point towards the play area, "I came to see my girls, I miss them a lot and I hope they are still awake for me to kiss them good night" he smile pointing towards the play area, "They are still very much awake, I don't think they are going to sleep without seeing their Yanyan, they really missed you all day today, the only way we could keep them calm was by telling them that you were coming soon to see them" I chuckle with him going over to their play area.

"Mone, Samantha, where are my angels? Yanyan is here for you my babies" I call watching them huddle together muttering in their own little lingo, they squeal as I call out for them and quickly toddle their way over to where I am, they both lifts their arms while looking really excited, "Yanyan up peas" I scoop them up kissing both their cheeks, "Did you guys miss Yanyan?" I ask, they both hug me snuggling against my neck as they continue to kiss me ignoring my question, I guess they are pretty much answering it without saying a word, I smile at them, "You are such good girls, I miss my angels a lot too" I murmur between them, rocking their little bodies back and forth on my lap, we sit like that for a while until they both wiggle for me to let them down, they go in to their playroom get some of their toys and come back.

I know its play time, they want me to do what we always do together, we play together, I sing for them, they dance about and it goes on, for some reason I never get tired of playing with them, they can definitely be a handful sometimes especially when they both become stubborn and don't want to cooperate with me no matter what I do, but somehow we always come to an unspoken agreement of they being the kids and I the adult and things goes back to being smooth and peaceful.

Our girls are twins but they have two very different personalities, Samantha is very shy, antisocial most of the times, protective of her sister and is stubborn as a mule. Simone on the other hand is the social butterfly, very friendly, just as protective of her sister and she always want everything to go her way, but then again I never give into them even though I love them beyond words, they have to know from a very young age that bad behaviour is not to be rewarded, though they also know that we will love them no matter what.

"Yanya pway" Samantha says touching my cheeks bringing me out of my thoughts, I smile at her and begin to play with them on hands and knees, crawling about, rolling all over the floor with them, throwing balls, dancing about like a fool as they giggle and so one................... We play for quite a bit before they begin to yawn and rub their eyes sleepily, "Are my angels sleepy?" I whisper my question to them, my only answer are twin whimpers and yawns.

Scooping both up in my arms, I quickly make my way up the stairs, down the hall towards my destination with two little koalas hanging onto me giggling sleepily every time I shake them around, once inside their room I quickly clean them up, made two bottle of formula, feed them, read them a bedtime story twice before tucking their little bodies into their own individual cribs then I watch over them until their little body relax and begin to move in unison as they fall into a deep sleep, "They were very tired but did not want to sleep; they were definitely waiting for you" says Cal from behind me, I didn't even notice when he came into the room, but I am glad he is here, we can talk, I turn towards him with a smile.

"I could not have sleep tonight either if I didn't see them. Thank you so much for watching them Cal I really appreciate it" he smile looking over at the twins crib, "It was my pleasure, they are a joy to watch, not fussy at all, well not until they asked for you and I told them you and their uncle Ro were a little busy..... So did you guys resolved what needed to be resolve?" he ask still looking towards the cribs, "Yeah we did, there are still some things we will have to work on but for now I think we are ok" I answer him.

He nod finally turning his gaze towards me, "I am very happy for you Cee, I really am, you guys go well together, you are especially good to balance out the craziness in Roman, he is lucky to have you. He is also good to give your life a little spice, the perfect combo if you ask me, so keep it up, keep him on his toes.......... And always I mean always have him treat you the way you deserve to be treated with love, loyalty and respect never settle for less ok. If you do best believe that I will be telling Auntie Elena so she can smack you then murder Roman" he is telling the truth about my mom, she would smack the living daylights out of me if I stay with someone who is not treating me right, I smile at the thought of she and my caveman meeting for the first time, it will be very interesting to see how they interact with each other, he better impress her because he will get smack too.

I smile walking over to him and hug his body, we stay like that for a little while before I reply, "Yeah mama will definitely kill me if I stay with someone who is not treating me right but thankfully Roman already knows have to treat me, he already had a taste of what happens when he step out of line and do something stupid, though I need to exercise some patience with his jealous cavemanish nature, we are going to work on that though before visiting mama" he begin to giggle, "You better because she will definitely do it for you along with my mama" I laugh lowly, "Yep auntie Yelena would happily join in to destroy him, I better keep that part away from him for now, until he tries to be bad again" his face slowly begin to change from that of worry to relax and I can't help but feel happy, yet I know I will take that happy smile of his face with my next question.

"Cal how about you and Logan? What is going on? Where you two able to have a little talk? I heard you telling him that you both already had the talk and said what needed to be said. So are things a little less stressful or are they even worse?" he suck in his breath and pulls away, the serious expression back in place, "Nothing is going on Cee, nothing that I can't handle. We did have our talk but Logan does not want to agree to my decision, but wants me to swallow down his decision as if it is the fountain of eternal life" he sigh running his fingers through his hair and over his face in a scrubbing motion before he continue,

"The worse of it all is; he is stuck in this ridiculous mindset, where he believes that he owns me for some reason but don't worry Cee I am gladly putting that mindset of his to rest so there be no mistakes. He needs to accept that we are not getting back together and move on because I plan to finally move on to begin a new life and the first step to do so is distance. A distance I plan on putting in motion when this storm is over. I will be heading back home to Washington, I already called the art gallery and they are very happy to have me back, I've called the real estate agency I hired and halt the sale of my apartment........... I just need to go Cee" he whisper the last part, immediately I feel sad, I don't want him to leave but I can tell he is very determine to go ahead with his plans. Plans that I have to accept even if I am sad.

"Don't be sad Cee, remember Washington is not that far away and our phones and social media is there to help us remain in contact with each other as always. After a time when this whole thing blows over I can come back for a little visit to spend some time with you and the girls; you are also invited to come over to see me too so don't be a stranger ok" he is smiling but it is one of the saddest smile I have ever seen grace his lips, but I smile back even though I can feel my eyes lacing over with tears. "I know you don't want me to go but I can't stay around him anymore, he is messing with my head and I don't like it one bit. I will not become a laughing stock again at least not where he is concern. What he did to me is something I can't let go right now, I thought I did because is was buried deep inside mind and somehow I forgot about it, but after seeing him Cee all of it is coming back and I need to deal with it before it gets out of hand like last time... I just need some time ok" he whisper, I gaze at his sad face for a bit before hugging him again;

"I understand Cal, take your time and think about everything ok? Until you feel better but remember that I am always here for you and anything you need. Just don't forget about your cousin or I will come to Washington with Roman's uncle and his Bible to give you a good old fashion Bible whooping" he nod and burst out laughing lowly as we pull apart.

"I love you Cal" I whisper to him, he smile and whisper back, "I love you too Cee" we hug each other for a while, silently giving each other encouragement, after our little emotional display we quietly leave the room turning out the lights before closing the door, then its back to Laura's room.......................... Everything is still as I left it earlier only now my man is on the phone with the paramedics and it seems that they are already here, thank God, he was about to go downstair to let them in when Logan appear with both paramedics at his side, they look tired and worn out, I guess its all the walking they had to do to get here, it took them about two hours and half to get here but at least now they are here and Laura can get even more help.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Jacob and this is my partner Tony, sorry it took us so long to get here, but its crazy outside, we had to leave the ambulance a great ways back because there was just no way it would have driven through all that snow.... That doesn't matter anymore though, we are here now for the patient.... Where is the patient?" ask the handsome blonde hair, red face paramedic, we all points towards the bed and they hurry over and begin to work.

"Who attended to her?" ask the other equally red face brunette paramedic, he is also pleasing to look at and he is fully muscle, but they still can't compare to my caveman who is currently hugging me to him, "I did" answers Gabe stepping forward, "I am a license nurse working at 'Miles General', my name is Gabe Lyons, I am the one that has been working on her for the past hours, she has loss quite a lot of blood, though thankfully she didn't loose a fatal amount; she left the water in the shower running on cold so it slowed down her blood flow as it brought down the temperature of her body slowing down her hearth beat therefore minimizing major blood loss, though now she has yet to open her eyes, but she is breathing pretty good and her temperature is slowly coming back to normal, which is also a great sign but she still needs to be taken the hospital" Gabe continue to talk with them as they work, we on the other hand just stand back and watch.

...........................................................................................................................

After the paramedics were done they turn towards us, "She is stable for now, her breathing is normal, heart rate is also normal and all her cuts have been cleaned and stitched, but we still need to take her to the hospital for a more thorough examination as nurse Lyons suggested. It will take a little while longer for the ambulance to get here, hopefully the cleaning truck is able to move most of that snow mountain outside. Before we got here there was a cleaning truck on its way to help so we will wait for a bit more until they give us a call, the snow is going to be momentarily cleared away for the ambulance to get through, so for now we wait" finally I begin to breath but for some reason you can feel the tension in the room rising, even Gabe looks mad at Alex, what the hell happened when I went to see my girls? They were good before I left so what went wrong in the hour and half of me downstairs? I don't know whats going on but everyone is in their own little corner away from each other.

Cain is in his own world on the bed with his back against the headboard playing around with his dinner, that has been going on for the past thirty minutes, I asked him about it but he just shrugged and continue to play with it, when he is like that I know to lay off until further notice. Mason is not too happy about it and you can tell by the look on his face; he is glaring down down at Cain who is ignoring him completely, Caleb has also move into a corner on the opposite side of the room away from Logan who is not looking too please about it either, Alex has tried several times to touch Gabe but he keeps getting glared at.

Bianca is sitting in the living area with one of the paramedics trying her best to make him feel comfortable, while the other paramedic tries to act as if he don't feel the tension going on, my caveman right now is sitting next to me running his hand over my shoulder and back in a comforting way and I can't be more grateful for it; the whole ambiance is putting a strain on me, its suffocating and I am tense all over, but I am still happy that Laura is better.

I don't know what it is about this girl that call to me, its a funny feeling, one that I have never felt before, every time I look at her I feel like I know her for some reason yet deep down I know that we have never met before that first time in the hospital, but even so I still feel like this way. Even over the several days that we have been house bound due to the snow every time I would look over at her and see her sad expression I would feel a tug in my heart, she would of course notice me gazing at her then she would scrowl and walked away, I have been constantly feeling closer and closer to her without reason and I don't know what it is.

Even though I did want to pull out her hair several times and we have also crossed words quite a few times too, I still feel close to her in some way, almost like the way I feel towards Caleb, its really stupid to feel this way about her when I know she hates my guts but I guess its because she always looks like she needs protecting or someone to talk to.

Earlier my heart nearly stopped when I saw her on the shower floor covered in blood, I know everyone's reaction would be that of shock, but I felt so much more than shock, I felt like a part of me was drifting away as her blood trickled out of her wounds. Weird but true, though I am not going to dwell on that because it will give me a headache trying to figure out what exactly is this feeling, right now there are more important things to focus on, like her getting better and finding professional help to guide her through this tough time, because that mother of hers would rather see her dead than actually try to help her.

I ponder and ponder away until, "Romy honey, you and the guys looks hungry, even these nice young men looks a little thirsty and hungry, so why not head downstairs for a bit and eat something, all of you should go and enjoy the meal Caleb and I prepared earlier" they all hesitates for a bit but she smiles at them, "Boys go on, we will keep an eye on Laura until the ambulance gets here, if anything happens before then we will come and get you, so go on" her voice leaves no room for discussion and soon the room is empty as they all file out, after they are gone collective sighs ring around the room.

"Thank you so much Bibi, I swear if Alex had tried on more time to tell me to calm down I would have lose my cool and end up doing something I regret later" says Gabe sitting down, Bianca turns to him with a stern look, "Gabe it was very stupid of you to get mad at Alex for something like that, you should be grateful, he stopped you from doing something stupid, I know we all want to beat that woman to a bloody pulp, I myself nearly fell into temptation, but as Logan said she is not worth it, so you better loose that pout and get to fixing this. Do you hear?" she glare at him until he drop his head, "Yes mam" she smile then, "Good boy".

Then she turns towards Caleb, "Caleb honey, I don't know what happened between you and Logan and I will not ask about it, but I will tell you this, don't let the past hold you back, it is never a good thing to leave your life at a standstill it will affect you later on. Now I can see that you are a very stubborn person, but let me give you an advice, push your stubbornness and pride aside and sit down and have a talk with Logan to clear up what happened, because I can see you both still have feelings for each other" Caleb turn to face her his expression unreadable.

"I love and respect you a lot Bibi, but I do have to tell you that you are wrong, there is no love between Logan and I, never that, what you see is the need for him to control me or punish me rather, for things of the past which he is responsible for not the other way around; anyway that is no longer important, him and I finished years ago and it will remain that way" he answer without taking his eyes off her, she sigh and run her finger though her slightly dishevel hair, "Caleb I can see the love between the two of you even if you don't want to admit it, but I know for a fact that Logan will not hurt you, he may be angry at the moment and is lashing out as you lash out but all of that would stop if you both sit down and have a long civilize talk about the issue at hand, things may not get back to where you guys can become a couple again but it can definitely get to a point where you both can be in the same room and be civil to each other; believe me it will do a lot of good for you to let go of the past, I am not telling you to forget everything because that is impossible rather what I am trying to say is try your best to live again with or without Logan in your life, that last part you will have to decide but for now just try to live freely and enjoy your life" she smile at him yet you can see sadness in her eyes, Caleb remains silent just staring down at his hands and she sigh again.

"Ok just promise me you will try to talk ok" after a while he nods, "I am not fully promising Bibi but I will try to get to the point where I can talk to him without wanting to disemboweled him" she beams as if he had just given her a gift, "That's the spirit hun, just take your time and cleanse yourself before you decide what you want to do ok? I will also have a talk with Logan about his behaviour, it will not be tolerated, as a matter of fact I will have a talk with each and every one of them just as I am doing with you all right now, they need to be set straight" after she finished with Caleb she turns to Cain.

He try to look away but couldn't "Cain sweety I don't know you very much and it might be brazen of me to say this but I will say it anyway, don't give up your chance of happiness without even trying beforehand, now everyone can definitely see without question or doubt that Mason is into you the same way Romy is into Cay, but we can also see you pushing him away at every chance you get, though I can tell that you are as in to him just as much as he is in to you. So why are you making it so hard for him and yourself to be happy?" she ask and he looks away.

"I really don't know what you are talking about mam I.........." "Boy don't let me slap you for lying to me, everyone can see that you can't keep your hands off each other, in fact earlier I saw quite and interesting scene on my way to the kitchen and in no way did you look like you was not enjoying it, so repeat that lie again" he sigh and mumble "He was the one that kiss me first, I did not give him any encouragement", "You did not discourage him either, I saw and heard your enjoyment perfectly and if Caleb and Logan had not interrupted you both, I might have been privy to a scene that is better left for a more private setting" his face burst into flames at her words, that is the first time I see Cain blush like that, its funny and he can bet I want all the details.

"You have so much explaining to do Cain its not even funny" I say pointing towards him wiggling my finger and brows, he looks towards me then away blushing again, "There is nothing much to tell Cayu, just that he really piss me off acting like I belong to him" he mumble the last part again, "Welcome to my oh so enjoyable world" interjects Caleb sarcastically I smile at them both shaking my head.

"Don't think you are free from this discussion just because I haven said anything to you yet, in fact I purposely left you for last Cayan darling" sweet words pull me out of staring at Cain and Caleb, I turn towards her, "What did I do Bibi?" I ask innocently, she glares at me, "For now you are fine from what I can tell, but please remember this, don't ever let a fight you two have get out of hand like this again, there is a lot at stake and both of you are beyond in love with each other so always try to resolve your difference before anger takes a hold and break you guys apart. I know Roman is a handful, him and his brother used to drive me insane when they were kids, but he has quite a soft side, you just have to peel back the hard layer and he will become putty in your hands. Remember you are his guide and he needs you to be a good man, but if by any chance he wants to step out of line give me a call and I will get his uncle Gabriel over here with his bible to straighten him out for you" I giggle at her last words, but I can see sadness on her face at the mentions Ryder.

"Brother? Steele has a brother? Why have I never seen him before?" Cain mumble his questions, Bianca looks up at him with a sad smile, "Romy had a twin, but he died years ago when they were in their teens his name was Ryder" she says sadly then continue, "Its a terrible thing to loose a child, but to loose two is downright excruciating, no parents wants to bury their kids, it should be the other way around but life has a way of never giving you what you want but alway taking whatever she wants, that is why I can tell you all to never let your happiness slip away because once its gone, its gone, just like my two of my children are gone. So take advantage of this opportunity that life has given you and make the best of it until there is nothing left to take. Take everything you can to make yourself and all those around you as happy as you can" my heart constricted at her words because they sound so sad yet at the same time uplifting.

'Life is but a gasp. So make it the gasp of a lifetime, that way you wont harbour any regrets when its all over' my grandmother use to say those words to me all the time, my mom still say them to me and I have tried my best to live by them, but now more than ever I will, Roman and I have not fully talked about where this is all going, yes we have confessed our feelings to each other but there is still more to talk about to fully begin our pathway to a happy relationship. Bibi has definitely made me see that from all her advice to us and I can't be more happy about it, getting up I walk over and hug her "Thank you Bibi", "You're welcome honey, I hope you all didn't take it the wrong way, but I have come to consider each and everyone of you as a part of my life and I can't bare to see you unhappy, so let me meddle a bit" she giggle tears coming down her face again, my heart constricted again and I hug her even tighter.

Gabe, Caleb and Cain soon join us on the couch hugging her too, she smile at each one kissing their cheeks, "Just remember this my loves, those giants out there with all their money, power and pride are nothing without each of you, I can tell just by looking at them that they will do anything for you if you so desire, so don't think just because they are taller and have hard exteriors that their interior is just the same, wrong, I can bet you all I have that if you throw a sweet smile their way they would happily melt at your feet". "I would love to see that, especially if a certain person disappears while being melted" mumbles Cal then "Ow" he hiss pulling away from the group to rub the back of his hand soothingly, "You would see him melted if you play your cards right you stubborn child. But that pinch was for you wishing evil on him when you know you don't mean a single word of it" he snorts, "You wanna bet?" she must have pinched him again because this time he squeals rubbing the side of his neck softly, "And there is more where that came from if you continue to lie to yourself and be so stubborn" quieting down he turns away with a pout.

Cain begin to laugh lowly but soon he too is yelping, "Ow. What did you do that for? Mistress Steele" he grumbles, she smiles sweetly at him, "Awww honey there is no need to be so formal, you can always call me Bibi.... As for why I pinched you, well..... Its because you were laughing at him when you yourself is knee deep in your own drama. I just thought that it would be great to remind you of that fact" Cain stared at her for a long while then lower his head as his ears tints red, inwardly I smile at because this is the first time I see Cains feelings so full on display, he must really like Mason even if he don't want to admit it, I can also see a small smile on Cal's face, I know he is mauling over what Bibi said about Logan melting at his feet, I just hope that his stubbornness don't cause him to still push it all aside. You can tell that he still feels a great deal towards Logan but it will be up to him to show it as hate or love; personally I think the later is the case but he is the one that will ultimately decide.

As we hug each other I begin to contemplate and think about my life and came to a decision; I will put my all into this relationship and I will expect nothing less from my caveman. If this is going to work we both have to work hard to get to that place of happiness, there is a need to be stable especially for our girls, if we are planning to continue they need that from us.

We are all quiet, I guess everyone is thinking about their own drama and how to fix them, we were quiet for quite a while when a noise from the bed interrupts the silence, everyone rush towards the bed as Caleb run to get the paramedics, Gabe leans over Laura holding up his hand, "Laura, focus on my hand and try to stay calm" after a few seconds she stops groaning and trashing about, "Good girl. Focus, just focus..... Laura you are in your bedroom, you had an accident but you are much better now ok. Now, can you tell me your full name" she stare at him for a long time before croaking "Laura Ann Taylor" Gabe smile at her, "How old are you? What year is this?" she stare at him for a while again before, "I'm 23 and this is 2014" her voice is hoarse and she is already looking drain, "Good girl, you did well. I will leave you for now, you need more rest and we do have to wait for the ambulance to get here so just continue rest ok? But before that do you need anything?" Gabe ask, she gaze up pleadingly, "My mom. Where is she?" everyone stills at her question, not sure what to say her, but I guess she needs some reassurance, yet before I can say anything the paramedics run up the stairs with a stretcher.

"The ambulance is here so we are ready to take her to the hospital. Who will like to join her?" before the question was out of his mouth I answer, "Me. I will go with her" in all truth I don't know where that answer came from but for some reason I don't want her to go with anyone else and it seems like she felt the same too, "Yes. Please come with me Cayan" she whisper, out of nowhere holding onto my hand weakly. They all look down at our link hands, before Roman comes forward, "Baby, let Gabe go with her, he is a nurse and he will know what to tell the doctors and he will keep us informed" I still was not convince, he gently pull my hand away from hers, "Baby, you are needed here, the girls will go insane when they wake up to you gone, besides the weather is still a little crazy out there and I really don't want you to go....... We can always go visit her tomorrow if the storm has past over by then" he whisper in my ears, after a short while I nod, then I lean over Laura, "We will come to the hospital tomorrow if the storm blows over ok? Gabe is a nurse and he will take really good care of you" after a while she nods then they take her away.

Watching them take her away I slowly try to push aside protective feelings welding up inside of me as I lean against my caveman who in turn wrap his arms around my body. I don't know why I feel this way, it can only boil down to being feelings because I was the one that found her.

"Baby are you ok?" he ask hugging me even tighter, I gaze up at him and smile, "I am fine, just a little tired I guess and overwhelm at the moment" he nod, "I know baby, it has been a trying day for us, you especially, but everything is going to be fine baby, trust me it will. She is going to be fine, the doctors, nurses and Gabe are going to take really good care of her, so relax and stop your worry, we are going to see her soon" he whisper in my ear leading me back to the great room and all its big comfortable sofas, I quickly lay down and groan as my sore back stretch out, he laugh lowly, then nuzzle me, "I will give you a massage later but for now I will feed you because I know you have not yet eaten" at his words my stomach begin to growl with hunger and I cover my face in embarrassment, so strange, before I was not hungry, yet now I feel like I am starving.

He lean over and kiss my brow, "Your stomach growls are my command baby, be right back" then he is gone, leaving me with Cain, Caleb and Mason, "Cee I am off to take a shower, will be down in a bit" say Caleb getting up leaving the room with just the three of us, I gaze at Cain trying to get his attention but he is too busy gazing at the ceiling, I sigh and turn my gaze to Mason and he is looking at me with an unreadable gaze, I have caught him several times gazing at me and it is always the same expression, somehow I feel that he doesn't like me, but for the love of me and all that is holly I cannot figure out why. I smile at him but doesn't smile back, after I became uncomfortable he smile back, "It seems that you and Roman are doing great, I am happy for you. Arent you happy for him Cain?" he ask his accent coming out a bit, Cain shift his gaze between us both glaring at Mason before turning towards me with a smile, "Cayu has been the most important person in my life so far, so of course I am happy for him" he answers smoothly.

I heard a sound, it was as if someone sucked in their breath but when I turn towards Mason he is the picture of calmness with a smile, "Such nice words Cain, you are a good friend. Don't you agree that he is Cayan?" at his question I sit up, "Of course he is the perfect friend, Cain has been my friend from the time I set foot here, we have supported each other through it all, he is like a brother to me as I am like a brother to him and I love him as such" his eyes harden a bit at my answer but then they soften and he smile turning to face Cain, "I am so glad to be surrounded by such brotherly love, one that would never change" his words feel like they have an under meaning but I can't grasp what it is, yet it seems that Cain does because I can see him getting angry, but before anything could explode my caveman walks in with a plate of salad and chicken, "Here you go baby, enjoy" he says handing me the food.

"Thank you" I mumble as I begin to tuck in, ignoring everyone else but my food, but I can still feel like something is wrong, covertly I look at Cain, he is a little pale but he is glaring sharp knives at Mason, I really need to have a talk with him as I do with Caleb, I have to know what is going on and if I can help, but for now I will feed myself.

I am almost halfway done when Bianca, Logan and Caleb came in with plates of their own and a tray with three more plate on it, Mason got up and gets two plate, he hands one to Cain, "This time you better eat, or I will feed you by force" silence, utter silence fills the room after that threat as they glare at each other, then "You should try, lets see how you explain two broken arm to your family and friends" Cain answer him with an equal glare, my fork is midway to my mouth, everyone is staring at the two expecting an irruption but before any type of explosion occur I intervene, "Cain I know you are hungry by now, you did not have breakfast and Caleb told me you didn't have lunch either and you played with your dinner from earlier, so eat something now, if you do I will make you that special pie" as I said the word 'pie' his face shifts towards me, "You promise" I smile at him, "When have I ever lied to you?" I ask, but before he answer I stop him, "Never mind, don't answer that, just know that I will make you the pie" he chuckle and grab the plate from Mason mumbling a "Thank you".

Laughs and relieve sighs fill the room as Cain begin to stuff his face like a child, I smile at him then happily went back to eating my own food, but I am aware that someone is glaring at me even more now, lifting my head again I clash gaze with Mason's cold ones, I roll my eyes at him and continue eating. Who the hell salted his coffee? Whatever, my food is more important than me trying to figure out his problem, "Baby I want some of that pie too" I should have known he was going to get a little jealous, stopping with my fork midway once again I smile up at him, "Of Course baby, I will make a double milk pie just for you to eat all alone with no need to share. You can even rub some on my body then lick it off if you like" I said that last part with utter innocence, his pupils dilated, his lips parted as his hand squeezes my thigh with him groaning lowly under his breath, "Baby stop tempting me, we will not have guests forever, remember that when you decide to tease me" he growl lowly in my ear, I tremble as desire rush through me but I acted as if nothing.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, so stop blaming me for things I have no clue about, plus I am telling you that I will bake you a pie too" he burst out laughing, "Two can definitely play this came Cay, you wanna see?" he ask but before I can answer his phone rings interrupting everything going on around us, he quickly answer, talking to the person on the other end in hush tone, then hung up after a while facing us, "Alex said that they are already at the hospital and Laura is in emergency at the moment getting the full body examination she needs and blood, as for now everything is as fine as they can be in this situation. He will keep us inform if anything drastically change" with the news a relief so great run through my body that I almost become boneless.

"Thank God!" I whisper, everyone agree with my words as we continue to eat. Looking over at the clock I groan at the time, 12:02 am, it is quite late, too be eating dinner, but I guess today can be an exception, especially with everyone enjoying the little they had put in their mouths after all the stress and fear we went through. We have still not heard from the hateful person yet, she has lock herself in her room and has refused to come out, that is the reason Gabe was so mad, because he had went to informed her that Laura was not doing too well at one point and the woman had refused to even opened her door saying she didn't care. Gabe being the crazy person he is was about to kick in her door when Alex stopped him, that is why he was mad at Alex earlier, but I know they will resolve this little misunderstanding now that Laura is finally in the hospital.

I for one am very grateful that she has lock herself in, I definitely don't want my appetite to vanish just by I seeing her disgusting face and experiencing her nasty attitude. No time to think about that now though, I will just enjoy my food and everyone's company until its time for us to turn in.

...........................................................................................................................

After our midnight dinner and casual talking, everyone begin to yawn, you can tell that we all are tired and with food in our bellies it makes it even more so. I am pretty much ready to pass out at any moment, I can barely keep my eyes open, my sweet caveman must have notice my many head dives towards my chest because he chuckle kissing my forehead, then he lift my heavy ass up in his arms as if I am a baby, "As you can see, my little love is balancing between here and the sleep world and we can all see which one is winning, so we are going to head up, he needs the rest as I am sure we all do. For now I bid you all a good night" he walks over to his mom with me still in his arms and kiss both her cheeks, "Love you mama, good night", she answers with a "Good night love rest well. Good night to you too Cayan, enjoy your rest, love you both" I mumble my "Love you too" then "Good night everyone" to everyone else as he walks out the great room with me in his arms towards the stairs.

If I was fully awake I would have been piss at what he is doing right now, carrying me around like a princess, but I am too sleepy to care, so I just lay back and enjoy the strength of my man as he take me up the stairs as if I weight nothing............... Once in his room, he take me to the end suite, turn on the water, strip me naked and when the water is ready he proceeds to wash me clean, with eyes close I groan my appreciation, it feels so good, more than good, it feels heavenly. The way he is gently sliding the bath towel over my skin in soothing circles has me purring like a contented cat, I hiss in pain a bit when he slide the towel between my cheeks washing me intimately yet soon I am moaning once again as he softly with utter care clean me thoroughly, after all activities and action that part of my body experienced yesterday I need this, I am just a little piss at myself due to not being able to fully enjoy it, I am too tired and sleepy to even try, so rather than beat myself up about it, I just lean against his deliciously muscular body and enjoy his pampering of me moaning my appreciation.

After our delicious shower and mouth hygiene, he towels me then him dry while making sure that he was extra careful with abused intimate area, once completely dry he oils and moisturize my skin with my brown sugar-vanilla body cream and almond oil, I love the combination of the two products, they just leave my skin extra moisturize, smooth, soft and smelling sweet. I cannot help but be moan as his hands runs ever so softly over my body as he takes care of me, it feel so good but its not the only thing I feel; I can feel his desire brushing against my skin as he moves around my body leaving little wet trails in its wake, his hardness is a telltale sign of him wanting to go further yet at the same time I can tell he is holding back for my sake even though he about ready to bend me over and ram inside of me once again like earlier.

Him being able to control himself like that has me loving him even more because it seals in the fact that he is willing to share intimate moments with me that don't necessarily ends in with us having sex; that notion got me heated but my tiredness is not letting my body respond the way it needs to, I reach out for his hardness with eyes half close wanting to take care of him too but he capture my hand before I could reach my target, lifting it up to his mouth he kiss my fingers before he whisper, "Baby just let me enjoy this moment of taking care of you. You don't have to do anything just close your eyes relax, enjoy and don't worry about me. You and I both know that where you are concern my buddy down there has no control of himself, but right now its not about me, its about you, you are tired and mentally drain, you need your rest so just let me pamper you" he continue to rub soothing circles around my body as he peppers small kisses on the back of my neck.

"Remember this baby, I only want make love to you when you can fully enjoy it with me; so be a good boy and let your man take care of you. I always got you baby" he whispers the last part in my ear while pulling one of his over-size t-shirt over my head; he then leads me to the bed and tucks me in, opening my eyes slightly I gaze up at him with a smile "Thank you baby, this is the best and it feels so good, you have to do this again for me when I am fully awake and can appreciate and reciprocate it" I moan lowly, he chuckle "If only you were always like this, so pliant and sweet" he whisper in my ear as he settles in behind me, I chuckle sleepily, "You would get bored if I was" I mutter back and he laugh, "You're right baby, I could never be satisfied with just one side of you, I want them all for myself, every single side you have are mine to love and care for" he whisper again kissing my shoulder wrapping his arms around me.

I smile sleepily, "Words like that will get you everywhere baby, but tonight they will only get you cuddles" I whisper back leaning over to peck his lips before laying back slipping into his arms with a contented sigh, though just before the sand man completely takes over my body, I hear him whisper back, "I can live with that babe, I can live with anything for you" then sleep overtakes, this time I close my eyes with a smile.

Sooooooooo, what do you all think about this chapter? I know it very long and it has lots of emotions of everyone pack into it, but I love how it turned out, hopefully you all like the results too, just let me know by dropping me a line in the comment section or even a private message, that can be fun too :)

Anyway my doves I will be back soon, I can't wait to post lots of new stories, so wait just a little longer ok.

Mama Chocolate love you all my chocolate bunnies, sending chocolate kisses and hugs your way ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 39.8K 35
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘- "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈...
916 66 10
How can one night of helping a "friend" lead Roman down a web of hierarchy, gangs, lies, pain, and a risky romance that is looked upon as undesirable...
25.5K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
441K 9.9K 11
David Cross's life is complicated. He's a divorced, single father with a full-time job and a son who, although brilliant, is proving to be too much w...