Book of Aria

Od SkylarJapera

It was never in my plans to marry a vampire. My dream was to become a doctor, marry my boy-friend, and have l... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

40.1K 1.4K 333
Od SkylarJapera

Chapter 6

Aria was still furious. She figured if Amelia could have a lover than she could too. She met one of the servants and he almost look like Brandon. It had been a full week and she still hadn’t seen Amelia. She didn’t care though. She was over it and George was keeping her company.

She had learned that he was only five years old in vampire years but he looked around twenty-two. His eyes were a darker brown than gold. He had told her that only the powerful vampires such as Amelia had golden orbs. He said he was lucky to have brown. He could sometimes get away with pretending to be a human and he was right. Aria instantly thought he was a human.

They were sitting outside the castle it was night of course. Only the crowned heads could be out in the sun.

George had invited her to a picnic and Aria dressed up. She had on a yellow sundress and for the first time she put on make-up.

“You look really pretty today.” George softly says.

“Thank-you.” Aria blushes. He reminded her so much of Brandon.

They talk of more things and when it was time to go Aria had kiss George on the cheek and said. “Good night.” She blushes. “Thank-you for the picnic I haven’t felt comfortable here for a long time and you been a good friend so far.”

George beams and then bows, “My Lady.” Aria grab his chin and then says, “Aria remember.”

<><> 

“So rumors are going around that you and George has been spending too much time together.” Heather says frying the bacon.

Aria responds with a grunt. She then jumps when Heather bangs the table.

“Are you crazy girl!” Heather screams. “Amelia will kill you and him.”

“Were doing nothing but hanging out and if we were sleeping together so what.” Aria shrugs. “She has a lover why can’t I.”

“Because she a very jealous powerful vampire and will rip you and George head off.”

Aria bites into her food and then says, “That want happen.”

“I hope so.” Heather says. “You do not want any one blood on your hands.”

<><> 

Amelia watches Vanessa get dress. She licks her lips and then the red head turns around and slowly walks back towards the bed. She kisses Amelia and the blonde runs her fingers through the red tresses. Vanessa groans and then pulls back. “I have to go.”

Amelia softly pouts and Vanessa laughs at this. She pecks the pouting lips and then winks. “I will be back soon.”

Amelia rolls her eyes and then stands throwing on a red silky robe. She kisses Vanessa one last time and then whispers, “Be careful. Come back soon.”

Vanessa winks and then connects their lips together. Her green eyes shine brightly and Amelia stares at them one last time before the red walks out the door.

Amelia groans and falls asleep.

<><> 

The next day Amelia was up early. She comes down stairs for breakfast. Heather was cooking a big meal. Heather jumps when she turns around and sees the Queen. It has been almost two weeks. “My Queen.” Heather bows nervously.

Amelia eyebrow arches and she asks, “What is all the food for?”

“Aria.” Heather answers. She couldn’t lie. She had to tell the truth.

“Aria?” Amelia questions eyeing all the fruit and sandwiches. “All this food for her.”

“She and George.” Heather gulps. She sees the Amelia golden orbs flash dangerously.

“Where are they?” Amelia hisses.

“I don’t know.” Heather promises. “Aria just said she and George would be down later and hungry.” She blushes and then gulps again.

Amelia storms away. Heather nervously runs her hands through her hair. She warned the human.

Upstairs George and Aria was in one of the random chambers. George was on top of her kissing her deeply. Yesterday they had their first kiss and George had freaked out saying she was the Queen wife. Yet, Aria calmed him down and said it was okay. That Amelia had a lover and she could to.

Now they were in a very heated make-out session.

George pulls Aria shirt off and then kisses down her stomach and pulls her jeans down. He looks over her and begins to kiss her again. Aria gets him out his clothes and before they knew it they were in the bed naked. George moves over her and then asks, “Is this ok.”

Aria eagerly nods her head. She wanted this.

Amelia was pissed. She couldn’t find them anywhere.

George grins and then position his self over Aria and the younger human spread her legs wider. George teases her at first and Aria arches into him. George smirks and Aria smiles back. It seemed he knew what he was doing.

George begins to suck onto Aria neck. Aria moans running her nails down the boy back. George was slowly about to enter Aria until he was suddenly on the floor. He looks up and turns white. He gulps as he watches Amelia storms towards him.

Aria immediately gets up when Amelia has George pin to a wall chocking him to death.

Aria pulls Amelia and screams, “Let him go. It’s my fault.” The vampire doesn’t listen and continues to choke George to the death.

“Amelia! Please let him go!”

She drops George and then hisses, “Leave.” George doesn’t look Aria way. He pulls his jeans up forgetting his shirt and boxers and runs out the castle.

Amelia turns back towards Aria and the human was pissed. She hasn’t seen the vampire for almost two weeks.

“What the fuck!” Aria screams.

Amelia sneers and then grabs her chin and turns it to the side. “He dare mark you.”

“She dare mark you.” Aria points out. “Get off of me. You have no say in what I do with who I do.”

Aria was about to walk out the door until Amelia sneers, “If you sleep with him or anyone I will kill them and trust me I will find out and when I do their death will be on your hands. Don’t try me Aria!”

Aria turns and looks at Amelia like she was crazy. She feels the tears burning in her eyes. Amelia watches Aria break down. The human turns her head and then runs towards her chambers.

Aria runs to her room and breaks down into tears. She was broken now. No matter what she did Amelia would always have control over her. It didn’t matter that Amelia was having an affair of her own. She got what she wanted. She could do whatever she wanted.

Aria wipes her tears and tries to breathe. She wishes she could end it all. Just take her life. But she knew Brandon would be disappointed if she killed herself. All this would be for nothing. Everyone was counting on her and she wasn’t going to give up.

Aria stands and heads to the showers. She lets the hot water wash all her pain away.

Amelia stomps back down stairs. Heather jumps when the Queen enters the kitchen. Rumor has it that Amelia had caught them because one of the maids saw George running out the mansion. Rumors got around quickly it was their only entertainment.

“My Queen.” Heather bows.

“Send all this food to the poor kids in the village. There is no point in wasting it.”

Heather nods her head and quickly does as the Queen orders.

<><> 

Aria gets out of bed when she hears someone knocking at her door. She knew it was Heather; the vampire had been bringing her food for the last two days.

Heather slowly walks in with a bowl full of hot oatmeal. She flicks the lights on and Aria groans pulling the covers over her head. “Aria.” Heather says. “I brought you your favorite.”

Aria groans again and then sits up. Her eyes were puffy and her hair was everywhere. Heather looks at her and says, “You still look awful.”

“Thanks.” Aria replies her voice hoarse.

Heather hands Aria her oatmeal with extra bananas and then sits at the edge of the bed while the Lady eats.

“You really need to get out this room Aria.” Heather says after a few minutes.

“I rather stay in here.” Aria replies.

“Aria…” Heather starts. “Look I know you feel guilty about George losing his job but he is strong and have many talents he will find another one and I’m pretty sure he is grateful he didn’t get killed. He knew what he was getting into when he kissed you.”

“That’s the thing Heather.” Aria looks up sadly. “He freaked out after kissing me and I told him it was okay. That he wouldn’t get into trouble.”

“Nobody blames you.”

“I blame her!” Aria spats. “It’s her fault. What did she expect from me? Just to take it! She was with that other woman for several days. I needed just something. I wanted to feel and she took that away from me Heather.”

“I’m sorry.” Heather mumbles. “But sitting here will not change anything Aria. I have to get back to work.”

<><> 

“Your Majesty.” The guy bows. “The crime is still rising. What should we do about it?”

“Just do your job.” Amelia spats. She was in a bad mood. Aria was still hiding out in her room and she missed Vanessa. She sneers and then says, “Just do what I pay you to do.”

“But…um My Queen…we do not have enough officers to handle all the citizens.”

“Well figure something out!” Aria stands. “Out of my sight.”

Aria finally gains the courage to get out her room. There was no point of lying there for three years. It just wouldn’t work. Yet, she did notice all the stares she got. Each maid that passed would give her a nasty look and then shake their head and quickly scramble away.

Aria gets to the kitchen and over hears, “You’re going to be next ya know.”

“What are you talking about Mary?” She hears Heather reply in annoyance.

“You are hanging around that human too much. Was George incident not enough to open your eyes? Everyone see you carrying her food to her chambers and such. Are you dessert?”

Aria jumps when she hears a loud bang on the counter and a usually sweet Heather sneering, “Look Mary how about for a change you mind your own business. Nothing is going on with me and Aria. We’re just friends. That’s it. Now leave I have a meal to cook.”

Mary hisses but leaves.

Aria then walks around the corner showing herself.

“Aria!” Heather excitedly exclaims. “You came out.”

“Yes.” Aria returns a smile and then sits in her usual seat and then mumbles, “That maid is right you know.”

“You heard.” Heather frowns. “Don’t pay attention to them.”

“Look Heather I appreciate…

“Whatever you say is not going to change my mind Aria. I like you and you’re a good friend. Like you said when we first met. I would love for us to be friends.” Heather finishes her eyes sparkling.

Aria returns the smile and Heather slides her a full plate of grilled chicken and pasta.

Please Comment :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.8K 329 58
"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the nightmares. Whenever I go, I spread deat...
14.4K 701 27
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
322 4 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...
2.3K 132 30
*UNDER EDITING* From a nobody to the popular 'slut' in about 3 days... that has to be a record... From dreaming about the supernatural to living it...