Sex Camp (18+)

By kittykat44

•For Mature Audiences Only• Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp for the Undecider's, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1- Blaize | Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp For The Undeciders
Chapter 2- Faye | The Residents of Lodge Number 19
Chapter 3- Myra | The Campbell Siblings
Chapter 4- Alexander | Facing The Hard Things in Life
Chapter 5- Clifton | The Dirty Version of Clean
Chapter 6- Faye | Proof That Heaven is Real
Chapter 7- Myra | If Plan A Doesn't Work...
Chapter 8- Blaize | The Yummy Things You Can Find in a Dining Hall
Chapter 10- Clifton | Weed Look Good Together
Chapter 11- Myra | The Five Senses
Chapter 12- Faye | The Bonfire Wasn't The Only Thing Giving Off Sparks
Chapter 13- Alexander | The Proximity of Desire
Chapter 14- Blaize | King and Queen of Hearts
Chapter 15- Clifton | The Affair of Seconds
Chapter 16- Faye | Cognizance
Chapter 17- Myra | 69 Shades Of Warmth
Chapter 18- Alexander | Oeuvre
Chapter 19- Clifton | Responsibility
Chapter 20- Blaize | The Storm Before The Storm
Chapter 21- Faye | Fragile
Chapter 22- Alexander | Honey, I Lost The Kids!
Chapter 23- Myra | Previously on Lakeview....
Chapter 24- Blaize | Where The Wet Things Are
Chapter 25- Clifton | Multimedia
Chapter 26- Faye | Wood(en Floors)
Chapter 27- Myra | Sense and Sensi...tive
Chapter 28- Alexander | Showers, Shoulders and Spite
Chapter 29- Blaize | Cardiac Monitor
Chapter 30- Faye | Rouge
Chapter 31- Alexander | Du jour au lendemain
Chapter 32- Clifton | Book of Genesis
Chapter 33- Myra | Playground Fights and Knockout Nights
Chapter 34- Blaize | Don't Look Behind You
Chapter 35- Alexander | Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You
Chapter 36- Blaize | I Run A Tight Ship
✖︎ 1M Extra- AU | Alexander | Readers Choice | "Role Reversal" ✖︎
Chapter 37- Faye | Houston, We Have A Problem
Chapter 38- Clifton | In The Event Of An Emergency, Assume The Bracing Position
Chapter 39- Myra | Mile High Club
Chapter 40- Faye | Teenage Dream
Arsenic
Chapter 41- Blaize | Girls Like Girls
Chapter 42- Alexander | Invincibility
✖︎ 2M Extra- AU | Faye | Readers Choice | "Clair de Lune" ✖︎
Chapter 43- Clifton | Straight On Till Morning
Chapter 44- Myra | Ablaze
Chapter 45- Blaize | In-hell-itance

Chapter 9- Alexander | Grabbing A Hold of Things

192K 3.1K 1.1K
By kittykat44

Chapter 9: Grabbing A Hold of Things 

The memory of her fingertips running along his skin.

The memory of her. 

Faye.

Alexander wanted Faye to come join him, but the moment he saw her walking to the other side of the dining hall, he joined Jonathan and his other friends from his high school.

"Not another one Banks" Jonathan snickered from the table. He was sitting on the edge of the table with Marie, a girl from their school in between his legs. Jonathan Roux was one of Alex's best friends. They grew up together and knew each others tricks, strengths and weaknesses. They both shared their weakness on girls. In year 6, Jonathan and Alex had one of their biggest fights over a girl which he couldn't even remember now. And at the end, the girl picked Alex anyway, and Jonathan didn't talk to him for a whole month. 

Jonathan and Alex were supposed to be roommates, but if it wasn't for Alex reaching campus late, he wouldn't have met Faye. In the deepest parts of him, he was partially happy that he wasn't roommates with Jonathan, but instead got the privilege of meeting Faye Watson. 

"What could you possibly mean Jo" Alex grinned feigning innocence, when he saw that Jonathan witnessed his glances towards Faye across the hall. 

"Over Stephanie already?" Marie asked from below Jonathan. " I seem to remember you enjoyed fucking her more than all the others"

Alex sidestepped a couple of students and sat across from Jonathan and Marie, with the biggest smirk and a cocky grin towards both of them he asked "Which one was Stephanie again?" 

Both his friends burst out laughing and continued talking to each other about the syllabus and what their roommates were like. Alex didn't mention that Faye and him were roommates, he thought it would be better if he kept that little secret to himself. 

In reality, Alex had built a wall against himself. A façade that no one has ever managed to break through. But in all truth, he was starting to believe the façade was the truth. His friends and his high school had known him as the player, the guy who got everything and everyone he wanted. He had to keep it up, his reputation was all he had in a society where image is the only thing that matters. 

He had in-fact remembered Stephanie, he also remembered how he didn't touch her once. They met at a spring break party, when Marie brought her as a plus one. They got along well, and at the time, Alex really enjoyed her company and making her smile. She was beautiful and it knocked Alex into a 360 turn when he found out she didn't want anything but a lie. 

To her, it worked out both ways, he could add another notch to his headboard and she could say she was fucking the town hotshot. 

Alexander's thoughts grounded when he saw that everyone was clapping, the Professor who was up in front had finished his speech and people were starting to get up and shuffle around. He looked straight across the hall to see Faye talking to a blonde who looked like she came straight out of a Brazzer's video. 

Faye was curling a strand of hair around her fingers and nodding in agreement to whatever the other girl was saying. The memory of this morning entered Alex's mind, She had touched his scar, but it wasn't the pain that registered into his mind, it was the way she dragged her fingertips across the disturbed skin as if it wasn't really broken. She touched him as if he were a beautifully forbidden painting, running her fingers along the strokes of paint and wanting to understand the story behind the colours. 

He inwardly groaned as he grew hard, and his dick strained through his boxers. He had had enough. He needed a source of relief and nothing was working. He turned and looked towards his friends, he saw everyone was leaving to go back to their rooms so he saw an opportunity. 

He excused himself from his friends and got up and headed towards the door. He walked across the grass and all the way to the end of the line of cottages to his bigger cabin- lodge number 19. He opened the door and stormed straight for the bathroom. 

In the rush of everything, Alex forgot to close the bathroom door but headed straight for the sink. he placed both hands on either side of the sink and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Get it together Banks!" he whispered. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself and his erection down. But the mind is a dangerous thing, and slowly but surely his thoughts drifted to Faye. 

The small gasp she let out when he kissed her ear, the way she looked when she fucking blushed. 

Alex couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she was his. 

How tight she would be.

How fucking wet her cunt would drip for him. 

The way she tasted on his tongue. 

Alex groaned and gasped when he looked down and saw that his right hand was cupping his hard on through his pants. He slowly unzipped his pants with no control and stroked his length through the fabric of his underwear. Euphoria spread through his whole body and he shuddered with lust. 

If the thoughts of her could get him this high, he couldn't imagine what the actual presence of her would do. 

He couldn't take it anymore, he let his uncontrollable thoughts fill his mind and let his hands pull his boxers down. His length came up and his palm wrapped around him as he grasped his erection. "Ooooohhh Fuck" he let out a relieved sigh. 

He glided one finger to the tip of his cock and swiped the pre cum that was there, spreading the semen around his whole shaft making it slightly wet and easy to glide his hands around. He imagined it was her mouth, he moved his hand up and down in a slow and torturous motion, groaning as he pictured Faye on her knees shyly swallowing his cock. Her innocent tongue not knowing what to do, but doing everything right. He jerked in his own hand as his dick ached for the mouth of someone he didn't have. 

"Ohh Faye" he groaned at the thought of her bobbing her head up and down his shaft. He picked up the pace and the painful friction between skin and skin brought a beautiful pleasure. A possessive feeling spread across his whole body, encompassing his mind and making him drunk with lust. He could feel his climax coming and didn't care how loud his groans were or how hot his dick was against his hand. 

Hearing a noise coming from out the bathroom, Alex looked up at the mirror but couldn't convince himself to stop what he was doing. He turned around and faced the door, ready to close it incase someone was coming.

Alexander Banks stopped short and looked down at his hand furiously jerking his cock, and let the amazing bliss sweep over him as he edged to his finale. A small whimper came from in-front of him and his heart stopped when he looked up. 

Faye Watson stood looking, eyes and jaw wide open with her cheeks a fiery red and her body shuddering with shock. She was frozen, with her body unmoving and her mind in a reckless state of mixed emotions. 

"Ohh fuck" Alex groaned as his mind came crashing back down to earth, his hand covered his dick as he looked at her up and down searching for any traces of fear. Of course she's fucking scared Alex thought 

Faye let out a small gasp and Alex's mind and body went back up, up and up. The noises she made drove him crazy, so crazy to the point where he didn't care what was going to happen next. 

His hand defied him, and the need to cum filled every fibre of his being. He started gently stroking his cock once again but this time looking straight into Faye's eyes, he let out a small moan as she made a loud gasp not knowing what to say, not being able to move from her stable position. 

Inside, Faye felt herself running away from this situation. But in actuality, her body wasn't functioning enough at that moment for her brain to send the signals to her limbs to get the fuck out of here. She couldn't believe what was happening. Better yet, she couldn't believe her panties were slowly starting to soak themselves. 

Faye bit her lip, and dragged her wide eyes from Alex's eyes down to his hand grasping onto his cock.

He was big. Bigger than she could have possibly imagined. Her breaths picked up and she started to feel light headed with everything that was happening. 

"Fuckkkk, don't look at me like that mon ciel" Alex whispered as he picked up the pace once again and just stared at her while he got himself off. 

Her eyes shot back up to his eyes, and both of them just stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Alex's hand never once stopping.

He groaned and moved his glance to her lips, he stepped closer, until he was directly in-front of her and every time he stroked himself upwards the tip of his shaft grazed over the fabric of her jeans against her waist. He was so close. 

He was shocked when Faye didn't move from the close proximity of both of them, and he could tell she was already pushing her own limits. And for the life of him, he couldn't understand why. 

Alex groaned and knelt his mouth down to Faye's ear "I've known you for a day and look at what your doing to me"

A slight moan escaped her lips and ricocheted through everything inside him. He was gonna come in any second, and the moan she gave filled him with confidence that he completely lost track of his words. 

Before he could stop himself, he whispered to her in a voice so deep and husky, he didn't even recognise himself "Touch yourself for me mon ciel" 

Faye took a sharp intake of breath, and Alex could feel the atmosphere had changed, Faye tensed up as if the bones in her body finally clicked together and she was in control. She took one step back creating distance that Alex didn't want in a million years. 

She looks into his eyes with what seems like never-ending shock and horror, and ran out the cabin. 

-----------------------------------

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
387 13 6
* MATURE CONTENT INTENDED FOR 18+* The boys have left CAMP LADY OF THE LAKE and a life altering weekend together. They have ventured back to their re...
6.3K 171 12
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
59.2K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...