The Runaway Girl

By _HopelessAuthor_

My first fairytail fanfic be nice. Lucy Juvia Levy and Mira are heartbroken by the guys and decide together t... More

Chapter 1: Drip Drip Drop
Chapter 2: I Felt Sparks
Chapter 4: Decisions
Chapter 5: No Going Back
AN (forum)
Chapter 6: The Return
Chapter 7: New Members
Chapter 8: Fight Scene
Chapter 9: Girls night
Chapter 10: Back To Normal
Chapter 11: The making of Nalu
Chapter 12: LyAn is born
Chapter 13: Gruvia ✨
Chapter 14: Stalia jealousy
AN: IM SORRY
Chapter 15: Miraxus Is Canon!
Chapter 16: Realisation
Chapter 17: The war I
AN:Close to the end
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 3: His Iron Heart

11.6K 369 42
By _HopelessAuthor_

"Hey shrimp!" Gajeel called me AGAIN!! I swear if he calls me shorty or shrimp one more time I will take his iron away!!

"What is it? And thats not my name!" I said he simply replied with a gihi and said "I'm in love" I froze at this and stopped reading my book.

"With who?" I asked nervously he simply replied with a gihi and left me. I bit my lip as I walked to the bar and ordered a milkshake from Mira.

She looked sad I guess her conversation with Laxus didn't go to well...I gave her an encouraging smile and told her to come with me.

I wish I could figure out who his iron heart belonged to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.6K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
158K 8.5K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
222K 6.2K 68
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | ❛ We're perfect in our own fucked up way. ❜ in which a girl with dreams to heal and a boy with a brok...