~LevixReader~ One-Shots

By felicity9

~LevixReader one shot stories~ There is a short story in there that is LevixReaderxEren also. This is my sec... More

{Saviour}
Beautiful
Mean but Sweet
Stranger
ErenxReaderxLevi Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11 Final
Drunk Levi
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare pt 2
Note

Was it a dream? (Stranger pt. 2)

950 35 8
By felicity9

I drove home quickly trying to keep my mind clear as I focused on the road.

"What if this is all a joke he is famous! It probably is a bluff." I huff as I sit waiting for the red light to go green.

Eventually after a ten minute drive I pulled up my driveway got out of the car and went inside my large house.

Running to my room I looked through my closet.

"Something nice...." I say out loud as I look through my clothes soon pulling out my dress that was (F/C) that went to my mid thigh and showed my curves.

"Maybe this is a little to much..." I sigh sitting on the bed whilst wearing the dress looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes it is." I mumble standing up but before I could take a step the doorbell rang.

"No!" I shout quietly as I stand in my room looking around frantically.

'I have to change this dress is to much! But.... He doesn't like waiting!' My mind was a mess then the doorbell rang again.

'Bloody hell just relax!' I shout in my head quickly putting on a little of my favourite perfume then jogging to the door.

I open it slowly and just as I expected there he was his black hair parted in the middle falling just over his steel blue eyes.

I notice his eyes look me up and down and I did the same.

He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath a black tie and black pants along with a black belt honestly he did look very good looking.

"Um come in." I say a light blush painted on my cheeks as I open the door wide for him to come in.

"Pretty neat place." He says no emotion in his voice as he looks around.

"Ah, thank you." I reply giving a small nod.

"I'll just go get my stuff." I smile and jog back to my room putting on my favourite shoes the go well with this dress and grabbed my small handbag giving myself one last look in the mirror I returned to Levi.

"I'm ready!" I say trying to sound as cheerful as I could even though deep down I felt very nervous.

"Right lets go." Was his blunt reply and with that we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tch, you don't talk much." Levi clicked beside me in the drivers seat.

"Well that's because, you don't seem the kind of person to want conversation." I say sarcastically with a small smile.

"Tch, whatever brat." He replied taking a side glance at me then focusing back on the road.

"How old are you anyway?" I ask now looking directly at him.

"I thought you would already know." He says not even taking one look at me.

"No, because I'm not a stalker." I say with a small chuckle.

"Tch, right, well I'm 24." He bluntly says seeming a little hesitant to say his age.

"Gee, your 24 and I'm 18 a big gap don't you think?" I say in a playful way.

"Well you not underage brat." He says with a small smirk.

"True, good point but I am a lot younger." I say looking out my car window watching all the street lights go past.

"So where are we going anyway?" I ask turning back to him raising one eyebrow.

"It's a surprise."

"Right." Is all I say before the trip to the surprise place went silent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon Levi pulls the car to a stop and steps out coming around to my side and opens the door waiting for me to step out.

"Thank you." I blush as I step out into the cold night air.

I feel something snake it's way around my elbow looking down I see Levi has linked arms with mine.

My head jolts up in slight shock while he is looking down at me with his steel blue eyes as we walk inside a fancy restaurant.

"Levi... Isn't this a little to.. Fancy?" I ask looking around at all the expensive things.

"Don't worry about it." He says as he walks towards a man.

"Greetings Levi." The man bows slightly before waving his hand for us to follow as he leads us to a table beside a window.   

"Here are your menus" He bows handing us both a menu and takes his leave.

"This is a really nice spot." I say complementing as I look outside the window across the water sparkling under the stars and moon.

"Tch, that's why I chose it you brat." He says still looking down at his menu.

"Mhm" I say as I look at my menu tossing up between what I want trying to go with the cheapest thing.

After a few moments of silence Levi speaks.

"What did you choose?" He asks his gaze has been on me for last couple of moments making me uncomfortable.

"Just this." I say turning the menu around pointing at (What ever you want).

"No." He simply says then shakes his head.

"What do you mean no?" I ask feeling as though I had done something bad.

"Your getting something with more delicacy." He said pointing to another item on the menu.

"But, that's to much... I don't want you to waste you money on me!" I say leaning over the table eyes narrowed.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue then waved his hand and a man came over.

"Can we please order these." Levi said telling him what we wanted to order.

The man quickly wrote it down and have a small nod then walked off leaving me and Levi once again alone.

"You didn't have to." I say mumbling.

"I want this to be a good date." He says with a small playful smirk.

"You hardly know me." I chuckle looking out the window at the gorgeous view.

"Well I guess tonight is the night to get to know each other." Levi chuckled back to causing me to look at him wide eyed.

He opened his mouth to continue but the same man who took out order came with our food.

"Levi, I don't think I could finish all this." I say looking at the huge plate of food astonished.

"Just eat until you can't anymore." Levi smirks taking a bite of his food me follow after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so tired and so full..." I whisper in the passenger seat my eyes feeling heavy.

"Same here, I think you ate a little to much." Levi says speaking beside me.

"You told me to eat as much as I could." I mumble my eyelids closing.

"Still-" Was all I heard Levi say before everything went dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Shutting my eyes tightly I wiggled around then stretched opening my eyes looking around.

'I'm in my room... It was just a dream' I sigh with relief but my heart saying different.

"I sorta do wish it were real..." I whisper to myself sighing then closing my eyes.

Something shifted beside me then something wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

"Wish what was real?" A sexy sleepy voice spoke beside me.

"I can feel your heart racing don't worry it's only me." Levi soothly cooed in his sleepy voice.

"I know but, you scared me" I say with a small yelp and he pulled me into his chest putting his face into the top of my head.

"Sorry" He whispered before he fell asleep again.

'It wasn't a dream....' I think to myself a small content smile crossing my lips.

'Wait... Did we?!' I shout to myself leaping out of his arms causing him to wake up startled.

"What's wrong?" He asked worry flooding his voice.

"We didn't... Did we?" I say slowly as I try to think back.

"Of course not. I'm not that kind of guy" Levi groans sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Then what happened..?" I ask

"You fell asleep on the way back so I put you to bed. I didn't want to leave you alone so I stayed." Levi explained the situation.

"Oh... Sorry" I chuckle nervously.

"Unless," Levi began then leaped on top of me pinning me down.

"Levi!" I shout out as he held me down.

"Did you want something like that to happen?" He asks leaning his head down a few inches from mine.

"N-no." I stutter blushing like crazy.

"I don't believe that for a moment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
1M 20.9K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" part♥️ DISCLAIMER: I...
610K 10.1K 40
THIS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. Here is an old book about scenarios with you and Levi. Requests are closed. Constructive criticism is definitely tolerate...
253K 3.6K 23
Does this really need a description? I'm not good at them! Producer: Yes it does, and we don't care if you aren't good at them! Now get on with it! M...