~LevixReader~ One-Shots

By felicity9

~LevixReader one shot stories~ There is a short story in there that is LevixReaderxEren also. This is my sec... More

{Saviour}
Beautiful
Mean but Sweet
Was it a dream? (Stranger pt. 2)
ErenxReaderxLevi Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11 Final
Drunk Levi
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare pt 2
Note

Stranger

1.3K 30 24
By felicity9

(Honestly this one I think I could have done better and it seems a lot better if it were 'you' but I liked the storyline and am just keeping it but from now on I'll be using 'you' and doing maybe a little better than this story)

"There is going to be a wait on this order!" My colleague called to me.

"Right!" I call back as I quickly speed walk to (Best friend name) who was serving at the window.

"B/N) There is gonna be a wait on this order" I say as I reach her she just replied with a nod.

She turned back to the window which gave me a small glimpse of the person in the car.

He had jet black hair and a very irritated look on his face I knew this was going to be one of the smartass people thank goodness I wasn't the one giving him is order otherwise I would snap.

"Tch" He just clicked him tongue then drove to the waiting bay.

"(Y/N)!"

"Coming!" I call to my colleague and turn back to help out the chips into their boxes.

"This one goes to the one who was just here!" My colleague quickly said handing me the paper bag with the guys order inside.

"I'm not taking it out to him!" I shout narrowing my eyes holding that bag back out to her.

"Hurry up! Before the manager heard you" She shouted in a whisper causing me to sigh.

Turning around I quickly made my way out the door and to the mans car.

'God help him if he starts' I growl in my head.

"Sorry for the wait!" I quickly cheer jogging up to his side window looking inside a very pissed customer sits.

"Tch I highly doubt that. You can't keep up with your own orders your pretty useless aren't you brat." He grumbled snatching his order from my hand.

That really got my blood boiling.

"Well matter of factly if you can not see we are very busy and the world doesn't just resolve around you! We are only humans and we all make mistakes!" I shout at him my hands turning into fists.

His cold Steel blue eyes looked up at me causing me to flinch slightly.

'I'm gonna regret this....' I whine in my head thinking better of the situation I had just made.

"Tch, what stars sign are you?" He asked keeping his cold stare on me.

"U-umm I'm a (Y/S)..." I manage to say feeling taken back by his sudden question.

"Just what I thought since you have such a fiery temper." He says a small smirk resting in the corners of his mouth.

"Excuse me!?" I shout quietly a small growl in my voice.

"Tch, stop over reacting brat. What's your name?"

"(Y/N)" I say putting my hands on my hips as we continued to stare at each other.

"What shifts do you work here?" He then asks another question.

'What's with all these questions?! They are to personal! I must be getting back' I tell myself.

"They are to personal for me to answer. I must be getting back before I get in trouble from my manager!" I say quickly turning around to walk off but something holding my wrist before I could.

Snapping my head back I see him holding my wrist his arm reached outside his car window.

"No, I'll tell your manager you failed to answer my questions and then you'll get even a bigger lecture. I thought your job was to serve and help your customers." The jet black haired man smirked as if he was trying to mess around with me.

'Ugh! I can't let a customer complain otherwise it's true it would be a worse lecture...' I sigh giving in and facing back towards him.

"So what are your shift times and days?" He asks more forcefully.

For a few moments I hesitate.

"Sunday to Wednesday from 10am till 5pm..." I sigh still hesitant to answer his questions.

"Mmhm and your age?"

'Is he some sort of pedophile or something asking so many questions...? I really don't feel comfortable especially the way he is glaring at me.' I start to think my heart beating faster as I started becoming scared.

"U-Um I think that's a little to personal" I say giving a nervous chuckle.

"Tch, might wanna hurry up and answer before you get in even more trouble." He says smirking again.

"Ah, um, I'm 19..." I say nervously.

"Tch, seems about right. Well that's all today." He said his face going back to stoic as he started his car and drove out of the parking lot.

I stood there stunned I didn't know what to think or do.

'What just happened?' I ask myself putting my fingers to my forehead.

Quickly shaking my head clearing it I jog back inside the maccas building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today was my last shift before my couple days break and it was only yesterday that, that man had questioned me like that.

Last night I couldn't sleep the sinario kept replaying in my head.

Whilst all night thinking I realised he couldn't be some sort of pedophile he was dressed way to fancy and had an expensive car he was also very good looking apart from his cold stoic face.

'Stop thinking shit like that (Y/N) get back onto the job!' I shout at myself mentally continuing to put the boxed food into the paper bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Order window POV:

"May I take your order please." I ask the person as cheerfully as I could.

"Yes but, it's not you that I want to take my order." The cold voice answered on the other side of the speaker.

"Umm, I'm sorry. Then who is it you were after exactly?" I ask feeling very confused though the voice did sound familiar.

"(Y/N)." Was his blunt reply.

"I'm sorry sir, but she can't come because she is working at the serving spot. I can only get her if there is an important matter." I say.

"Would it be important enough to say that I'm Levi Ackerman?" He questions coldly a little irritation in his voice.

'L-Levi Ackerman?!' I ask myself surprised.

"Y-yes of course! I'll get her right away!" I say leaving the register and running to the serving station.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV:

"(Y/N)!!" I herd a shout from my colleague Calvin as he came jogging through towards me.

"What are you doing here aren't you meant to be taking orders?" I ask the blonde headed guy.

"Y-Yes but there is something important that requested for you there!" He says rushed.

"Okay, okay calm down just take me to this 'important person'" I say calmly as I follow behind a confused Calvin.

"Hello, it's (Y/N) here how can I help you?" I ask not knowing what to expect for a reply.

"Tch, hey brat it's me." The cold voice spoke on the other side making me stiffen and give wide eyes to Calvin but he was already doing that to me.

"I'm sorry sir, If you cannot see I am working so I would like to just take your order right now." I bluntly say with the same coldness in my voice as him.

"Tsk tsk, Your a very hard brat aren't you." He says clicking his tongue in disproval.

"Sir just make your order." I say getting irritated.

"Fine then brat. I would like to order... You." He places his order but going silent for a moment before finishing.

I freeze.

'W-What is that supposed to mean...?' I question in absolute shock and fear.

"Sir. Please be serious there are other people waiting. Like I said yesterday the world doesn't revolve around you." I growl through the headphone to him on the speaker.

"Feisty brat, fine then." He grumbles coldly making his simple order.

"Drive round" I say cutting the headphone off and giving a huge sigh.

Looking to my left Calvin stood there staring at me his blue eyes expanded.

"What is it?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"I can't believe you just spoke to the famous Levi Ackerman like that!" He shouted in disbelief.

"Levi... Ackerman..?" I question out loud before my mind finally snapped up who he was.

"Is it really him?" I say out loud questioning myself.

'He looked exactly like him....' I think to myself in shock.

"He's gonna want you at the next window so hurry!" Calvin ushers me out the door and back to the serving bay.

"(Y/N)! Levi wants you outside to give him his order!" My (B/F) calls making me stop in my tracks.

'Why me?!' I mentally cry as I take his order and head out the door to the same car as yesterday.

"Ackerman." I say handing him his order through his window.

"Y/N. You finally know who I am." He smirks.

"Yeah, but that doesn't change what I think of you and still doesn't make you important." I say glaring.

"Tch, I was serious what I said at the window. I want you I'm taking you out to dinner tonight." He says placing the paper bag on his passenger seat.

"Excuse me?" I ask my eyes widened my mouth gaping.

"You heard me your not deaf." He grunts now looking up at me.

"I'm going to get you from your place tonight at 6:30 so be ready I hate waiting." He said a little expression showing on his stoic face.

"H-How do you know where I live?!" I shout stepping back a little.

"I have my ways. Well see you in a few hours." He smirks starting his car and backing out.

"Oh and, wear something good looking." He says stopping his car before taking off down the road.

I stood there dumbfounded.

'This has to be a dream right...?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.8K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" partβ™₯️ DISCLAIMER: I...
174K 2.1K 33
Attack on Titan boys x Reader A book of oneshots for your favorite Shingeki no Kyojin characters. Disclaimer: I do not own characters nor plots that...
38.3K 798 21
A collection of oneshots from my DeviantART account. Mostly old fics. (I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!)
402K 6.8K 23
This is just a series of Levi x Reader One Shots I take requests and try to post when I can. Enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Btw: Some one shots contain...