Family is everything :: h. g...

By smilinghayes7_

How is Scarlett and Hayes going? Are they going strong? This is a sequel to the first book "Mistakes" More

Catching up-1
Suprise Guest-2
Dropping in-3
How are you?-4
I didnt do it-5
Best Frans-6
Break up for the better-7
Hospital trips-8
Finding out what?-9
Never Again-10
Omg! No!-11
Not again-12
Gone?!-13
Bringing It Back -14
What are we?-15
Dedication❤️
Your mine again!-16
Uh oh!-17
Great :( -18
Do you remember me? -19
Winning you back -20
Another date?-21
I feel...-22
Your family now -23
Broken-24
It all started here-25
The ship has sailed-26
The Catch Up trip-27
Day 1 of 'fun' -28
Kinda of a annoucment? - 29
Well Hi? -30
Tour annoucment-32
Hospital-33
Back home, finally. -34
I gave you loyalty. -35
Maid of honour- 36
It all paid off.-37
What a year-38
Drama, Again-39
Wedding Day- Final Chapter
Epilogue
1k - annoucement

Meet & Greet- 31

49 0 0
By smilinghayes7_

Scarlett
I hear my phone ding, every morning I get notifications it randomly just wakes me up. I get up and go into the bathroom and get changed into running sweats and a short crop top with white short converses,I hear people downstairs "GO AWAY!" Taylor says I go downstairs really confused? I see Blake!

I turn around "Scarlett I came here to see you" Blake says "But she ain't wanting you here" Taylor yells "Taylor, Let me handle it!" I say backing him up "okay lil sis, but if he hurts you I am killing him, here and now" I nod and Taylor smiles "Nice seeing you blake" Taylor turns around and walks down the hallway "You too hayes" He kisses my cheek "I am watching you Blake!" Hayes says.

"Umm I don't have a lot of time Blake but we can go out for a bit" I say he nods "Taylor,Hayes,Nash! I am going out for a while with blake!" I yell "yeah thats fine but be back by 11:30 for the meet and greet?" Nash yells from the kitchen "yeah ok bye" I say "Keep your phone on" Taylor yells "ok! GOODBYE" I say walking out the door.

"So what brings you to Miami" he asks "well mostly the beaches and we wanted a getaway" I reply.

"Why are you here in Miami" I reply back "Well my uncle is in hospital so were here for him" he replies "aww I am so sorry, I am always here for you" I say patting his shoulder.

We both get to the cafe and order drinks and some snacks, "Uh could I get a chocolate milkshake and some toasted banana bread" I ask the lady at the desk nods and I pay $10.39 "uh name for the milkshake?" She asks "Caniff" she nods and walks off.

Blake goes and orders "So how have you been since, you know the accident?" He puts his head down "Ah good" I stutter "Thats good" he short replies "Um I am pregnant now, we don't know the gender though?" I say "wanna come, when we do?" I ask he shakes his head "no, hayes would end up hitting me" he says.

Then my phone vibrates
Hg: Hey! Its time to go to the m&g, will meet you there?
Me: yeah ok, will be there in a bit.

"Well good seeing you Blake, but I gotta run" I say he nods and we hug "Ok I understand, go be a superstar" he smiles I rush off "Bye Blake" I run off.

I run home and just get home before they pack up, I walk in and have a shower I see hayes and go and kiss his cheek "Love you!" I say he nods, and walks off.

"Whats wrong with hayes" I whisper to Nash "I think hes pissed cause you went with Blake" He says.

We get in the car and head to the hall where the meet and greet is, there was 2 cars and car 1 there was me,nash,taylor,cam,hayes,aaron and car 2 had matt,shawn,grayson,ethan and Jack J and Jack G. We got out and headed to the backstage.

"Oh ok" I say putting my head down "Hey Scarlett" A fan says "Hi" I say smiling, "Um could we get a picture" She says "yeah sure" I say. She grabs her phone and I smile "smile" says Nash "thanks Nash, could we get a selfie now" she asks Nash nods "oh I actually wanted Scarlett but ok two Griers!" She says I giggle and Nash punches my shoulder "Meanie, getting all the fans" Nash says pouting I nod and walk off to find hayes.

I find hayes sitting with a girl, I smile and think nothing about it. I walk past and went to set up and did a soundcheck, we actually are surprising the fans with a show and thats when we go on tour around the world, which I am excited about.

"Scarlett go get all the boys for the soundcheck" our manager says I nod and walk around, I find all the boys in a lounge for performers only I guess thats us. I look around and get all the boys rounded up but cant find hayes, I walk around and see hayes kissing the girl he was talking to 5 freakin seconds ago?! He kissed back too!! 

I run off crying and just reach Nash and Taylor "Woah? Whats wrong Ladybug?" They both ask I try and get the words out "H-h-h-h-h" I dont finish the sentence "Hayes?" Nash says I just nod and jump up into Taylor's arms and wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his legs, Nash storms off.

I feel Taylor shaking me "Scarlett wake up!" He says "ok, okayyy" I say dragging the 'y' I get up from the lounge and remember where I am shoot the show. I walk towards the stage and I get stopped by hayes "um excuse me?" I say he puts his hands on my shoulders I shrug them off.

"Scarlett please!" He says I try and walk past him, he drags my hand and turns me around this boy I swear! He lifts my chin up and tries to kiss me I turn around. "scarlett please?" He says "No hayes" I say.

I just walk off and leave him, he turns around and tries to get my attention I instantly just snap "Hayes we have a child on the way and you cant go around kissing other girls ok, I am gonna be a mother and your gonna be a father, if it was a fan I don't care its your job but if you keep messing things up were done! I am almost 4 months pregnant and you are going around kissing random girls and don't say you didn't kiss back cause I watched you kiss back with my own eyes!" I turn around with tears in my eyes I look at my engagement ring and take it off and put in my pocket. "Were having a break" I say "No Scarlett" he says.

The meet and greet about to start and me and hayes haven't looked at each other for a while but he keeps looking at me. I just turn my head and keep meeting fans "they all want picture with my baby" I say to Nash "yeah, we need to talk I cant act like we didn't have a fight" Nash says "Its ok we don't" I say hugging him. We continue meeting fans and then all of a sudden hayes jumps up on stage "Hey people, we have got a surprise for you so stay around" everyone stats murmuring. I roll my eyes and continue meeting and greeting.

Its show time and I go on first and I am singing songs I think Party people bu Sammy and Here by Alessia.

Nash and Taylor go on and the girls a start to hype everyone up "Whats up my people, ready for our surprise show!" Nash says "So starting off is Scarlett Caniff, give a big round applause to welcome her on" Taylor says, I hug Nash and Taylor and go on

Turn the lights down it's about that time
Music all around make the bass sound fine
Matter what the day it don't matter what ya age
If ya like to party it's about that time
Everybody clap
Where my party people at?
Take one step back
Where my party people at?
Jump to the right, now the other side
Hands up high
Where my party people at?

It don't matter what ya age you can party when you're old
And if you wanna party some more come to the show
You know that we turnt up, don't tell my mama
Cuz if she happen to find out then we gon' have some drama
Right now I ain't worried 'bout a goddamn thing
We gon' get it poppin' like bottles of champagne
Party all night let the whole town know
And imma hit the hook watch the whole crowd go

Turn the lights down it's about that time
Music all around make the bass sound fine
Matter what the day it don't matter what ya age
If ya like to party it's about that time
Everybody clap
Where my party people at?
Take one step back
Where my party people at?
Jump to the right, now the other side
Hands up high
Where my party people at?

Everybody clap like you just wanna get it bumpin'
Come and bob ya head there's no time to be slumpin'
Indeed it might be too late but it's time to get groovy
We ain't drinkin' water in the party, Bobby Boucher
And I'm only bein' honest when I say it is common
There is no holdin' back it's the beginning of the night
So go 'head turn the lights down and listen to this new sound
We party all night long wakin' up the whole town

Turn the lights down it's about that time
Music all around make the bass sound fine
Matter what the day it don't matter what ya age
If ya like to party it's about that time
Everybody clap
Where my party people at?
Take one step back
Where my party people at?
Jump to the right, now the other side
Hands up high
Where my party people at?

Everybody clap to the beat one time
Goin' out late I'll be home sometime
This is really somethin' special
Turn it up a whole new level
Together we're having fun no time to be the rebel
Catch me out in California soakin' up the sun
Might be sippin' on some rum we just tryna have some fun
We tryna get it poppin'
Party never stoppin'
Everybody dancin' and tuggin' so don't be gettin' caught watchin'

Turn the lights down it's about that time
Music all around make the bass sound fine
Matter what the day it don't matter what ya age
If ya like to party it's about that time
Everybody clap
Where my party people at?
Take one step back
Where my party people at?
Jump to the right, now the other side
Hands up high
Where my party people at?

Everybody clap [x5]

Turn the lights down it's about that time
Music all around make the bass sound fine
Matter what the day it don't matter what ya age
If ya like to party it's about that time
Everybody clap
Where my party people at?
Take one step back
Where my party people at?
Jump to the right, now the other side
Hands up high
Where my party people at?

"So how was that?" I ask "Whoo!" The fans scream out I turn around and grab a stool from the back of the stage and bring it to the front of the stage and sit on it, "So how is everyones day?" I say "Good" fills the room I nod my head "Good good ok so I am gonna do a Q.A and I want one of the boys to hand around a microphone to who I want" I say cause the boys haven't gotten the next act ready.

"Ok so lets start, lets bring my weirdo brother on aye?" I say Taylor sticks his tongue and walks down to the crowd and he stands there, Girls yell out to him and he takes pictures and he stops and I nod my head signalling ready? He nods his head.

"Ok so who has questions?" I say into the microphone "me" One girl says "Ok first question of the evening by the girl in a cameron shirt" I point her out to Taylor, He hands her the microphone "Um this question is about you and hayes" she says I nod and wipe the tears "umm what have you guys decided to name the baby?" She says I rub my stomach and look down "well, i dont know really?"

------------------------------------------
Hey guys, this chapter was 2017 words excluding this here. How was your day? Hope it was good? Mine is stuck in a car for 12 hours so great :) :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 6K 57
Addison and Hayes Grier are twins. They are basically inseparable. When Hayes goes off to and event called "MAGCON" he totally forgets about her. On...
73.3K 1.6K 54
Hayes thinks that everything has changed but has it really? Second book of My Twin (Hayes Grier)
26.1K 234 60
Will madi forget her injections will she get hurt will she fall in love with a magcon boy who live far away who will this boy be? Will ppl stop bully...
5.4K 266 15
Her exes are locked in prison from attempting to kill each other for her. Now she starts to feel for the two main people they are associated with. Af...