Being The Bad Boy's Mate

Від anonomyusash

This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old... Більше

1-4.♥
5.☼
6▲
7▼
Descriptions~♥~
8☻
10♣
11♠
12►
13◄
14↨
§15§
16☺
17♦
18↓
19↑
20→
21←
22↔
23(JUST KIDDING)
23♪
24»
25∞
26Ω
27♫
28►
29◄
30☼
31↕
32↑
33☻
34
35
Epilouge
GUYS
Update!

9☺

363K 7.1K 1.2K
Від anonomyusash

Hey guys! Thank you if you voted for my story and even if you haven't, thank you so much for just reading my story! 

Jess' P.O.V.
The ride back to the house was filled with quiet sobs coming from Jake. When he realized that we were going home he started to panic. "Jake what's wrong, we're going home." Jake just sat there panicking until he finally spoke. "I can't see her, it's too painful." I was so confused for a second then I realized that he was talking about Sam. "What's wrong with you? Samantha isn't bad why can't you see her?" "BECAUSE JESS, SHE'S MY MATE! Damn it Jess, she's my mate and it hurts knowing that she doesn't know it. It hurts when a guy looks at her and she giggles like she wants them too. It hurts to know that I can't kiss her. It hurts." He yells and gets quiet towards the end. I started getting tears in my eyes so I pulled over on the side of the road. "I'm sorry Jake, I wish there were something I could do. but just wait. Her birthday is in two weeks she'll be yours in no time. and she'll love you and you'll be able to hold her and kiss her and you two will love happily ever after. Just like the fairy-tales." He lets out a small chuckle when I say "happily ever after". By now I'm full on crying. "Just please stay for the morning, I want to see you when I wake up." He looks at me and I can tell that he's having a mental argument with himself. "Fine. I'll even take you to school tomorrow." I squeal in happiness and hug him really tight. "Okay there Jess, there's this thing that I need and it's called air so, please let go of me." "Sorry, I'm just so happy." I get out my phone and text Mitchell:

Hey, you don't have to come get me in the morning, I already have a ride.(:
- Jess.♥

I start driving home and I know that Jake is nervous and I know that when we get there he's probably gonna run up to his room and stay there until school tomorrow, but I don't care it just feels good to know that he's gonna be here for my birthday. I go upstairs to find Sam on my bed reading a magazine. "Sure  just get comfy on my bed." "Oh I will, anyway, where were you?" She sounds a little annoyed but I know it's just because she wants me to be safe. "I went to talk to Jake and I think every-things good with us." I make sure not to mention what Jake had said because I knew that it's just make everything complicated so she needs to find out herself. "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower and please don't be in here when I get back, I need to think. I love you slut!" I say while walking into my bathroom. I don't have to think I just need to grasp the fact that my brother and bestfriend are mates. This is great and terrible. Great, because I want them both to be happy I just don't want Jake to get hurt because of what happened with mom and dad, but he doesn't seem to care about that anymore. I'm glad that he's over it, but I can't. But I think I'm starting to. They're in a better place now. I got into the shower and did all my showery* things and shave my legs. When I get out, I see that I have a message on my phone from Mitchell. I love his contact name.
This loser: Whatever, I wasn't gonna get you anyway.
That was really harsh, but I didn't respond because A) I was hurt, and B) tomorrow was my birthday and I really don't want to be in a fight with one of my bestfriends. I put on my gym shorts and t-shirt and realize that it's 7:30 on a Tuesday. I run downstairs and get the remote from the coffee table and switch the channel to ABC Family. "SAMANTHA GET YOU ARSE DOWN HERE! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS ON!!!!" I hear running and then Samantha sitting on the couch just when I see Aria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was sprawled across the couch and I heard Samantha laughing. I walked up to her room and I heard Jake's voice. I don't want to know what they were doing, so I just went into my room. I was picking out my outfit when I got a text. I smiled at the contact name.
This Loser: I got my schedule changed back.
That's all he said. Whatever. I went back to my closet and decided to wear my navy blue sweater, with a bright blue scarf with my black skinny jeans and my black converse. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, when I got there I couldn't believe what I saw.

There

Was

Nutella

Jars

Everywhere.

"Thank you sweet baby Jesus! God Bless America!!!! I love you!!!" "I love you too!" "Oh my gosh, Jesus?" "No dumb ass, turn around." I turned around to see Samantha and Jake standing next to each other. "Hey, no mean words on my birthday, bitches."(Sorry for all the cussing.) I grabbed a spoon and a jar of Nutella, and sat on the counter and starting eating. "Are all these for me?" I asked. I'm not trying to be stuck up. Honestly, I would much rather have all of this Nutella than a bunch of presents. "No, tonight we're taking you to Taco Bell." "I LOVE YOU!" I blurted out. Okay, I know what you may think, chill da eff out, it's just Nutella and Taco Bell. NO. I'm in love with both. "I love you too loser, now come on, your brother is already in the car waiting for us." "Okay." I say grabbing my phone and bag. When we get to school I think everyone was expecting me to be with Mitchell but he was being an arse so no, I will not be riding with him until he throughly apologizes to me. When I got into the school I was immediately greeted by my History teacher, she's my favorite teacher because she's really laid back as long as you don't make her mad. "Happy Birthday Jessica." She said then walked off. This is what happens on my birthday, the teachers say happy birthday and a couple of my brother's friends say it. I'm used to it so all I do is smile and say thank you.

When the day was over, I was kinda dissapointed when I didn't see Mitchell all day. I'm really sad because I thought he actually liked me. I guess that little voice in the back of my head was right? I can't believe I actually started to like him and I even started to wish that he was my mate. But all those thoughts were pushed away when I saw Jake making out with Samantha on the front porch. 

What.

The.

Eff.

That's it for this chapter! 

Just kidding I don't want to leave you guys hanging

"Oh my gosh, what are you guys doing?" I asked and they finally stopped kissing and looked at me and in the same breath Samantha said: "NOTHING." and Jake said "Making out.." In a "duh" tone. "Whatever, I'm supposed to shift in like an hour so can we please go to Taco Bell?" I say and walk into the house to get my keys. I have a car and a driver's license but I like it better when Jake or Mitchell drive me to school and when they don't drive me I like to walk. "Yeah, so I guess Michelle is finally being let out?" He asked. Yes, I named my car Michelle. Don't judge me. Michelle is a Silver F-250 jacked up truck. I like trucks. "Yep, she hasn't been out in a while now." I say grabbing my keys and heading towards the garage. I get into the truck and pull Michelle out into the driveway. While I was waiting for Jake and Samantha to get into the truck, I got a text. 
This Loser: Hey, I'm coming over.
To This Loser: No can do, I'm going to Taco Bell, by the way, I'm mad at
you.
I almost instantly got a reply.
This Loser: You're mad at me? You have no right to be mad at me. I'm not your boyfriend.

To be honest, it really hurt when he said that he wasn't my boyfriend even though it's the truth. I didn't respond, because Jake and Samantha were in the car. When we got to Taco Bell I ordered my Dorito Tacos and sat down. I was on Twitter when the door opened and I smelt the most amazing thing in the world. Tacos. I was so focused on devouring my tacos that I almost didn't notice Mitchell's bike pull into the parking lot. I feel the smile on my face then realize I'm supposed to be mad at him. I pick up my last taco and start eating then when he walked in our eyes locked. It was like everyone disappeared. Shit. is the first thing I thought. It was terrible that he was my mate. I mean, not that I don't like him. It's the fact that he's been such an arse to me. Mate. was the only thing on my mind right now. I knew he was thinking the same thing because he was just staring at me. I was pulled out my thoughts when I heard Samantha say something. "Jess!!!" "Sorry, what's up?" I say looking away from him. "Oh you know, nothing except the fact that you're staring at Mitchell like your life depends on it." She says I can see the amusement in her eyes. "Well, I need to tell you something. Mitchell is my -" "Mitchell is your mate." "Wait, how do you know?" I say, I'm a little annoyed at the fact that she knew before me. "Mitchell is 18 so he knew before you and he knew I knew so he talked to me and practically begged me to not tell you." "Oh." Was all I could manage to say. Before I could say anything I could smell Mitchell coming closer. "Hey." Was all he said. Wow. Romantic type I see. "Hey." I said I grabbed my scarf off of the table and grabbed my keys. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go home. Before, ya know." I say as I'm walking out the door. I know that Mitchell is following me but I don't care. I have literally 20 minutes before I shift. "Is this your boyfriend's car?" He spat. I turned around and started laughing, like seriously laughing I'm surprised that I'm not on the floor laughing. I look at Mitchell expecting him to be laughing too, but he has the most serious face I've ever seen right now. When I calm down, he looks seriously annoyed. "No, this isn't my boyfriend's truck. I don't have a boyfriend. But this is my truck." I say going to the driver side getting in. I don't really want to talk to him right now so I start the car and start driving home. When I get there I have like 10 minutes I go into the backyard and wait.

I start to feel a pain in my chest and I can tell that it's starting. I feel my bones cracking and I scream in pain. I feel them forming into new shapes and it surprisingly feels good now. When the pain stops I look at myself. I have white fur with little spots of brown on them, by the way, I'm looking at my window.... So that's how I see myself. When I look into my eyes, I see that they aren't brown anymore. They're green and gold mixed together. I howl in happiness and then decide to shift back, because ;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.;/.<my cat is now featured. 

Because I have to go pick up Jake and Samantha. I shift back and realize that I'm naked. OMFG I run into the house and quickly change into sweatpants and one of Jake's t-shirts. I out my hair up in a top bun and head back into my truck. When I get there I slowly walked towards where they're sitting and see a blonde girl sitting next to Mitchell. 

Wow. 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Keep voting and reading and again, I love you guys! 

Song of the Chapter: Born to Die~ Lana Del Rey 
Just to let you know, that song is kind of depressing. sooo... 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
58.6K 1.6K 43
*Edited* I was only 13/14 when this was written so it's kinda cringey! ••••••••••••• Then it hit me, that delicious smell was coming from him. I ju...
1.1K 155 22
There's something in me.... fangs pointed for tearing gashes..... a red tongue for raw meat..... and a hot lapping for blood. "What's happening to m...
4.5K 26 14
«𝘸𝘩𝘺'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩?» ୭̥⋆*。 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...