My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

1

475 13 0
By clumsylouhaz

Harry Pov

" Harry , wake up ! Your classes will start in 30 minutes ! " I heard my mom yelled from downstairs . I groans . I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawning . I'm lazily getting up , take my towels and turn on the hot showered water . After showering , I dressed in my usual cloth , black ripped jeans , a blue sweater , the weather is really windy . So it might be cold . So I decided to put a beanie on my hair . I take my bag , wallet , phone and keys . I ran downstairs and go to the kitchen . " you look great today ! " my mom hugged me and kiss my cheek . Well , I'm kind of close to her cause I'm the only son she have . So she still treat me like a baby which is I still like it . Weird . I know . " I'm late now . Bye . Love you mom " I kissed her forehead and hugged her again . " take this bread with you okay . Drive carefully , mom love you too " I nodded and walk to my car . Once I get in my car , I switch on the radio , loud enough to wake up the neighborhoods. It's 8:30 a.m after all , they should wake up just like me ..its not fair to have them sleep peaceful while I'm here being forced to go to collage .

After a few minutes driving , I park my car at the usual sport , under the trees of course. I get out of the car and in count 3 , 2 , 1 " Harry the lonely boy already here . " George said while putting his arm on his girlfriend shoulder . I rolled my eyes . They love to tease me . They , I mean George and Melinda, Josh and Jade , Zack and Sarah . They aren't my friends but they aren't my bullies either . I don't know what to call them . I walk past them, ignore them and walk to my first class . Art class . " Harry you late for 3 minutes , but you are lucky I'm in a good mood today , so please take a sit " Mr David said . I sit at the back of the class and listen to whatever he teach us about . " okay now class , I have an assignment that you guys need to do . So this class have 27 students so I want you guys to make a group only 3 people in one group . So there will be 9 groups only . So now , please move to your group . After that I will explain what the assignment about '' Mr David said . Everyone start to move but I make no move , because I'm kinda lazy to move " can both of us be in your group ? " Liam said . They acting like they don't know me at all ! I gave him a look that saying are-you-seriously-asking-me-that? They both laughing and Niall said " well , you make no move after all . Acting like a stranger to us so why don't we play along . '' he sat down next to me while Liam on his other side .

They are really close to each other . In the past , I once  tease them about them being together , but then it's turn out real so here we go again , " Forever Alone '' I sigh and Niall said " what do you say harry ? " he looked at me curiously , I'm about to answer but then " Horan and Styles please pay attention please ! " Mr David said . We apologies and he continued to talk about the assignment " So now , you have 3 people in your group , okay , the assignment is about Love . " Mr David stopped talking as the student start to talk about the assignment  " I need you guys to do a folio which is like a book , with full of drawing . I want you to draw what the story about . For example , Sarah is in love with this person . So you must draw Sarah and the person who she's inlove.  Get it ? " the students start to make annoyed noises . Well , this assignment will make me vomited.  But it's okay , I have Liam and Niall here . " 1 group 1 folio . You can start it now , and you can sent to me whenever you guys finished. But the last date to sent this folio is on November.  " the class cheered cause this month is January so we have like 10 month ahead to finish this folio . " make sure your folio is interesting cause the principles and I agree to give the winner a trip to Japan for 1 weeks and all of the cost we will pay . So make sure you guys do the best " wow .

The trip to Japan . Interesting ." Guys , we better make our folio interesting. I want to go to Japan !! " Niall yelled , and the whole class laughing at him . I smack his head and he said while rubbing his head  " why you've done that ?!! " I laugh and said " you said Japa-'' before I could finish my words , Niall already smack my head " well , same goes to you Bro " he smirk and I let out my tongue . '' so now , what ? What should we draw , who will be in this story ? " Liam said , '' why don't we just make a story about how both of you met then unfortunately fall in love with each other ? " I suggest , I don't know why I suggest that actually!  "Do you really want to know our love story harry ? " Niall smirked and I rolled my eyes " as long as it's didn't involved with you guys sex story " Liam just chuckle and the bells ring that's mean our lesson is over . " Thank you sir " all of us said and headed out of the class . " let's think another Idea should we ? I don't think our love story is interesting " Liam sigh and Niall frown " why not ? " please don't tell me they will fight over this . Ugh . Lucky I'm single . Let alone fight with me . " looks guys , Harry doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend on his side . Forever alone huh harry ? " Josh said when we walked across the hall to go to our locker . I shrugged it off and Niall held my arms and whisper " what's all about ? Are there anything that you didn't told us ? " I nodded and said " well , see you at cafe later , I have a class to go . Bye Nialler bye Leeyum ! " I quickly took my Math book and walk faster to go to my class . Don't want to talk about it now .

After my class , I walk toward the cafe and spotted Niall and Liam at the circle table . I sigh knowing that I must to tell them what happen at the hall. " there you go harry ! What do you want ? Coffee or tea ? Muffin or - ? " I cut Liam words by saying " Tea and muffin please ! " Liam nodded and get up " eh ? Why you didn't ask me ? " Niall exclaimed, Liam laugh and said " hot chocolate , muffin and some bread , am I right ? " Niall grins and nodded . With that Liam leave.  " so now curly , tell me the whole story that I didn't know!  " Niall look at me and I sigh " well , you see I'm 21 years old and I never been in relationship.  The people that you saw in the hallway is kinda sorta my old friends, I guess . They have known me since 10 years ago and it's happen they notice me I don't have any girlfriend or boyfriend on my side . Well , they called me name . Forever alone , Lonely boy , or whatever words but must be lonely in it " I didn't realise I was crying till Niall wrapped his arm around me . " you're not alone harry , you have us , just ignore them okay ? " I nodded and said '' that's what I do " Niall rubbed my back . " hey , what's wrong?  '' Liam said and Niall shush him '' later I will tell you . Harry let's eat shall we ? " I nodded and smiled .

" hey Niall ! " I said while pinching my muffin " wh-ud ? " he said with mouthful " Niall ! Swallow your food first ! " Liam yelled . " sorry ! " I rolled my eyes and said " well , any of you , know how to find a boyfriend or girlfriend or something for me ? " I said . Liam chocked and said " why ? "  " will ya shut up Liam , this question goes to me cause I know why . So mind your own world " Niall hit his forearm and I laugh . " to answer your question , well , just write your number inside one of those book in public libraries " Niall shrugged it away and I nod " that's a good idea !! " I agree and niall eyes widen " ha-rry. . You know I'm joking right ? " I shook my heads and said " it's a good idea after all . " Niall and Liam gasped and Liam said " what if the person who talk to you is a killer ? What if the person is married already ! Whatever you are on , just don't do this . It's dangerous ! " I nodded to just make them calm . Beside why does the killer go to library to read book by the way?  It's nonsense.  I don't care if the person in what gender , cause I'm bi after all .  If the person already married , then they would've ignore the paper and why bother to text me !  So , I will still do this . The Bell ring and I got up . I don't feel like to attend my class , so I lied to Liam and Niall " guys , you can go first . I'm going to toilet , I want to pee ! " they nodded and walk through the hallway to go to their locker while I walk to the direction of my cars .

Louis Pov

" mom , can you help me to go upstairs ? I want to look at fizzy and lottie room for the last time and after that we can leave ? " I said to my mom who was heading towards the door . She smiled sadly and said " that's mean , mom have to carry you . Cmon put your arms around my neck " my mom said to me . I feel I'm burdening her " no mom . I'm heavy . Wouldn't want you to have a broken bones because of me ! Don't want to lost you either , it's enough I lost three of them " I said the last words in whispering tones " oh boo . It's not your fault okay . Now , how can I help you to go to upstairs?  " my mom said while putting her arm around my shoulder . " I put my arms around your shoulder and you help me to wa-. . . " I forgot my legs can't move at all . My eyes begin to watering because of thought of that . " it's okay mom . Just . . Let's go to Holmes Chapel. I know it's a long journey so why don't we go now . Wouldn't want to be there in late late night right ? " I forced myself to smiled and my mom wiped my tears " you're soo strong . I'm lucky to have you . Don't worry about this house , I won't sell it okay . You can always visit this place whenever you're okay . Okay " I saw her eyes to start to have tear as well . I'm sorry mom . I'm sorry for make them died . It's my fault . I'm really sorry.  I hugged her tightly and said " I love you mom "  she rubbed my back and said " I love you boo . Okay now . Ready to go ? " my mom lighten the mood and I smiled , nodding " let's go ! " she said while pushing my wheelchair toward my mom cars . 

Yea my wheelchair. I can't use my legs since 2 last month . It's because of . . . Uh never mind.  Don't want to talk about it . My mom slowly putting her arm under my thigh and I put my hand on her shoulder . She slowly lift me up and set me to passengers seat . After that she closed the door and put my wheelchair on the backseat . Bye home sweet home . I will come here again when I can walk.  I'm sorry fizzy , lottie and dad . I love you guys sooo much . Dad , I promise , I will take care of mom as long as I can . I promise . The car start moving slowly . I sigh . Today is going to be a loooong day .

Harry Pov

I arrived at the public libraries , I never been here . So I wouldn't know where the adults part . I go to the counter for asking " excuse me , can I know um adult section? " the woman sigh and said " never been in library are you? Well , took elevator and push number 3 button . There you will - " "thanks " I cut her words and walked toward the elevator . I push the up button and the elevator open and I get in and push 3 floor button . It's took 54 seconds for elevator to stop . Here we go , adult section . But why it's seem empty ? Oo . It's school time and working time . It's only 12 after all . It will be full later . I tried to find an interesting book to read , well for the person who like to read . I keep searching and something caught my eyes . " Where Is My Prince Charming ? " hoho got ya ! I take out the book and bring it to table to sit down . The title seem interesting but I don't know how is the story . My phone start to buzz in my pocket and not being rude in library , I answer it and whisper " hello ? " then I heard Niall yelling " WHERE ARE YOU ? IDIOT ! We've been searching for you in every toilet in this collage . We are worried if you passed out or something.  Now tell me where are you ? And why ? " I sigh and said " I'm at my class . Teacher is teaching now . Bye " " don't you dare to lie ! You have the same subject with me , ju-" I ended the call without feeling guilty.  I take a piece of paper on my back pocket and write "+0769736542 . A lonely boy who wants to be friends or more than that ;) '' I smiled and place it on the first pages . Then I got up and place the book back in the shelf . After that I leave and go back to collage . Hope I will get to meet my prince or princess charming.  Haha .

Vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 202 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...
24.4K 414 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
970K 33.3K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
10.5K 222 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...