Reckless Encounters [Sterek&S...

By BekkaChaos

Book Three in the Dangerous Liaisons series: It's a new year and a new life for the kids from Beacon Hills, o... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A New Year
Chapter Two: New Pastures
Chapter Three: Continuance
Chapter Four: Finding the Next Step
Chapter Five: Housing Old Memories
Chapter Six: Secrets
Chapter Eight: Promises
Chapter Nine: Distance
Chapter Ten: Feeling Human
Chapter Eleven: Explosive Tendencies
Chapter Twelve: Trouble
Chapter Thirteen: Reunions
Chapter Fourteen: Velocity
Chapter Fifteen: What If?
Chapter Sixteen: Grounded
Chapter Seventeen: Homecoming
Chapter Eighteen: Divides

Chapter Seven: Lovers and Strangers

11.2K 339 405
By BekkaChaos

A/N: Hey everyone! Here is the next update for you!!

So, Treacherous Affairs is nominated for Wattpad's Story of the Year competition and it would mean the absolute world if you could follow the link and vote! w.tt/StoryOfTheYear - just scroll down to Treacherous Affairs and click to vote! 1 Tweet = 1 Vote and you can only do it once so please support the story if you like it and try to help it win!

Thanks so much guys, I hope you like this chapter! It gets a little smutty ;)

~ ~ ~

As much as Stiles liked to complain, the time didn't take so long to pass.

In just over a week the tensions that seemed to hang around from that weekend had dissipated. Isaac apologised to Erica for being insensitive about her job and sat in the café on her first shift, granted he laughed at her as she struggled with the coffee machine but he walked her home with an arm slung over her shoulder and she didn't seem to mind so much.

Isaac and Derek didn't so much as speak about the argument they'd had but they were both as stubborn as one another and were unlikely to do so in the future. They just pretended the encounter never happened.

Stiles wasn't complaining any more of how long until Derek's next visit but of how there were only a few days until he would see him again.

Scott still knew nothing of what Isaac had seen in the warehouse but like they say, ignorance is bliss.

Scott lay back on the small couch with Isaac kneeling over him, lips whispering sinful things in his ear.

"... and I know you like it a little faster," he murmured as his tongue ran over Scott's earlobe followed by his lips and teeth against his neck.

Scott's eyes were closed tight and his mouth dropped open in a pleasured breath.

"But I know you like it slow too..." he said as he sucked a fading mark into Scott's skin, his rough fingertips running over Scott's bare chest and pinching one of his nipples between them.

Scott rolled his hips upwards and Isaac ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he smirked down at him.

Isaac knelt up, unbuckling his belt and pulling it from the loops of his jeans.

"Hands," he said and watched that beautiful smile spread across Scott's face.

Scott's eyes fluttered open as he held his hands out in front of him.

"You enjoy that way too much," he said as Isaac wrapped the belt around his wrists tightly.

"Don't act like you don't," he said as he pulled it back behind Scott's head and his knee slipped painfully between the couch cushions. "Ow! Damn it... I hate this stupid couch!"

Scott laughed and shook his head.

"Come on, on the floor," Isaac said and Scott did as he was asked, scooting out from under Isaac to lie on the floor with his bound arms above his head. "Why did we get the stupid couch?"

Isaac climbed over him, roughly holding his arms down against the floor.

"Because the stupid room looked empty without it," Scott said. "And you know it's not that bad for―"

Isaac silenced him with a kiss, his tongue dipping behind his teeth and licking into him sweetly, tasting the moan as it slipped through Scott's lips. Isaac let his hand slide over Scott's side and over the bulge in his unbuttoned jeans.

"Is that what you want?" Isaac murmured against his mouth. "You want to tell me what you want?"

He brought his fingers up to Scott's lips and gently pulled his fingers down over his bottom lip and Scott lifted his head to take two into his mouth, sucking them down in earnest.

"You're good at that," Isaac said and Scott pulled away, dropping his head back onto the wooden floor.

"And you talk too much," he said.

Isaac shrugged.

"Okay, if you're that impatient," he said, shuffling down and tugging at Scott's pants until he was pulling them off his ankles.

In another quick movement he pulled down his own jeans and tossed them aside. He put his hands on the inside of Scott's knees and parted them, making Scott blush from the exposure.

"Are you really still embarrassed with me seeing you like this?" he said as his hands gently roamed the inside of his thighs.

Scott raised an eyebrow.

"I'm completely naked and you have my hands tied above my head," he said. "I think it's a bit late for that."

"And still you blush," Isaac grinned.

"Shut up," Scott said as he pulled Isaac down so their lips could meet.

This was the part Isaac liked the most about having a house to themselves, there was no hiding behind closed doors or hushed moans, they could be as open and exposed as they liked.

Isaac reached up between the cushions of the couch for the bottle he had brought out earlier and spread some of its contents over his fingers. He bit down on his lip as he watched the look on Scott's face change as he pushed two of them into him.

The idea was to tease him slowly, draw the process out and listen to all the exquisite sounds Scott would make when he begged him for more, but that wasn't to be on this occasion.

Instead his fingers moved quickly, pulling out when he felt Scott grow more pliant and slicked up his already leaking cock with a few sharp intakes of breath. He positioned himself between Scott's legs and gave his entrance a few teasing ghosts with the thick head of his member before he was urging himself inside.

His own jaw dropped at the feel of being wrapped in Scott's tight heat, the blissful feeling never not surprising him with how good it felt. He gave a few shallow thrusts, watching Scott panting beneath him as he tried to hold back his desire to ask for more. He was never any good at that.

"Isaac come on," he said through his pleasured breaths. "Don't make me break another belt."

"You don't make it easy to do that, you know, super strength and all," Isaac said with a momentary stilling of his hips. "I'd have to get some industrial strength chains or something."

He grinned down as he pushed his hips in until they were flush against Scott's ass, but only for a moment until he was quickening his pace and Scott was wrapping his legs around Isaac's waist.

He held Scott's arms down tightly and rested the other elbow on the ground as his hips built up a rhythm that had Scott thrusting back to meet him each time and Isaac had to work really hard not to let the warm sensation spreading through him end their session early.

"You feel so good Scott," he whispered by his ear, pinning his arms down again as he tried to move them. "Be good for me... tell me what you want..."

A moan slipped from between Scott's lips and he grit his teeth, "turn me over."

Isaac pulled out and shimmied back before giving Scott a little shove in the right direction. Scott rolled onto his stomach and got up onto his knees, hands still bound together.

Isaac gave him a hard slap on the ass and Scott grunted loudly in the small room.

He quickly lined himself up again and didn't hesitate as he began thrusting into him harder than before.

"That how you want it?" he asked as Scott hung his head and arched his back.

"Oh yeah... that's it Isaac... fuck..." he groaned.

Another good thing about having a house to themselves, Scott was finally unreserved, finally unashamedly loud and it made that sensation spreading out inside Isaac even harder to hold back.

He reached around to put a hand on Scott's neglected cock and gave it a few tugs in time with the rough thrusts of his hips before he could feel Scott tightening around him. He worked him with his hand a little faster and struggled to keep his rhythm as Scott's heat tightened around him.

Scott gave a few erratic thrusts into Isaac's hand before he was greeted with his sweet release and Isaac only had a few more in him before he was holding tightly to Scott's hips, pulling him into him even further as he finally let the build in his belly crescendo.

He leant his weight against Scott for a few moments before he was pulling away and rolling onto the floor, panting as he stared up at the ceiling. Scott rolled onto his back beside him and held his hands out over him.

"Want to help me out of this?" he asked with a smile.

"I guess so," Isaac said, loosening the belt and freeing his hands.

Isaac leant up on his side and kissed Scott on the corner of his mouth.

"Love you," he said and watched Scott sit up and stretch himself out with a few loud cracks.

He turned back with a dopey grin and stood up to walk to the kitchen.

Isaac watched him go for a moment before lying back down with a sigh.

"So, what are our plans for today?" he asked.

"Well, I should really study," Scott said. "And you said Erica had a shift today, are you done watching and laughing at her?"

"I never laugh at her," Isaac said as he propped himself up on his elbows. "Okay, maybe a little but only when she steams herself in the face, you should see it, it's hilarious."

"I bet the angry look on her face is not so hilarious," Scott said.

"Oh it is, the beating she gives me when we leave... not so much."

Scott laughed as he came back in to hand him a glass of water.

"You can be so mean to her, you know that?"

"She's just as mean back," he said. "It works for us, if we're ever nice to one another you know something's not right."

"So are you going over there then?" Scott asked again.

"I don't know, maybe I want to spend my day off with you," he grinned.

"I told you I have to study―"

"Oh come on, you can study any time," Isaac said.

"Not when you keep distracting me," he smiled.

"You enjoy it, a lot. You know how I can tell?"

"I have a few ideas," he said. "Seriously though, I do need to study. I might also go and see my mom."

"Okay, I'll come with you," Isaac said.

Scott just nodded and looked down at the glass in his hands.

"Or... I guess I could find something to do on my own so I'm not always butting in on your family time."

"You know it's not like that, my mom loves you," Scott said.

"Yeah but you clearly want a little bit of time to yourself with her, I get it, I can always go and bug Derek. Or you know, get some of my own study done."

"You're sure?" Scott asked, kneeling down beside Isaac who leant up to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I'm sure," he said. "Besides, it'll give me a chance to think about what I'm going to do to you tonight."

Scott laughed and kissed him again.

"I bet that'll take you all day," he said.

Isaac gave him a playful shove and got up off the floor. Before anything else he would definitely need a shower.

Erica pulled a face as she poured the less than adequately frothed milk into the coffee cup and put the lid on in haste. She gave the customer a smile as she handed it to him and he just nodded before heading out.

"You doing okay?" Rajanish asked with his usual smile as he brought a tray of dirty cups through to the small bench behind them.

"You know I never gave baristas too much credit for doing what they do but apparently it takes more skill than I've got to make the perfect cappuccino," she said and he laughed to himself. "If that guy comes back I am going out there and you can fix his half-soy double-shot cup of crap."

Rajanish laughed again, each breath hitching in his throat and making his laugh even sweeter.

"You're really funny, anyone ever tell you that?" he asked.

"You do, every shift," she said with a smile that made his ears turn pink.

"I guess I do, huh?" he said, avoiding her eyes. "I better go and uh, you know, these cups won't wash themselves."

"No but the dishwasher might," she said and he laughed again, dropping her gaze once more before taking the tray out back hastily.

Makayla walked out of the kitchen with an eyebrow raised as Rajanish rushed past her and she walked over to Erica with a grin.

"What have you said to that poor boy now?" she asked.

"What? Nothing, I made a joke is all," she shrugged.

"You must be a comedic genius the way he laughs at your jokes," she said and this time it was Erica's turn to blush. "Oh come on, the boy is smitten, and he's not subtle. He never has been. It's the sweetest thing ever."

"Yeah well he is pretty sweet," Erica said. "My coffees on the other hand... bitter, always bitter."

Makayla laughed loudly.

"Yes well Mandy likes to say that your coffee is a reflection of your attitude," she said. "I don't know that coffee can be fierce but if it could be mine would be."

"Well that theory sure does make sense," Erica said.

"You just need practice," she said. "You can start with this guy, he's not too fussy."

Erica sighed as she turned back to the counter. She put on a smile and went about her job, hoping that she would get better at it and fast.

Stiles sat up on his bed, tapping his pencil against the book in his lap as he pressed the phone to his ear.

"Okay, but hear me out on this one," he said with a smile on his lips.

"I'm hearing you Stiles, you make it impossible not to," Derek said with a contented sigh.

"I'm just saying, you probably have the money to do it," he said. "Would it be so bad to invest in a small apartment, maybe by the coast...you know, somewhere I could get some time alone―"

"Oh so this is all about you?" Derek said.

"Don't do that," Stiles said. "You know I would only want time alone when you weren't staying there with me. Which I hope would be most of the time."

"Stiles..."

"Don't do that either," Stiles said. "How is it that you're so good at talking your way out of things?"

"Practice," he said. "And you're pretty easy to talk around."

"Easier when I'm with you, harder over the phone," he said.

"Maybe."

"Sounds like when I'm trying to talk you around," Stiles said quietly, dropping his book and pencil to the floor.

"Stiles..." Derek said again.

"Come on, you don't have to say anything, I just want to hear you," Stiles said, his hand rubbing slowly over the front of his pants.

"You can't wait a few days?" Derek asked.

"I don't even think I can wait a few minutes if we're being honest," he said as his hand slipped under his waistband and he let out a slow sigh.

Derek chuckled to himself and stretched out a little more as he lay in the large bed in his room. Stiles was always insistent and as much as Derek found it irritating, he also felt the urge within him to follow his lead.

"Derek?" Stiles asked as Derek palmed the bulge growing in his jeans.

"I'm listening," he said.

"I wish you were here," Stiles murmured. "You know it could be kind of hot to do it in the dorm room."

Derek smirked to himself.

"You really do want the whole college experience don't you?" he said.

"I swear Derek if you start an argument right now I will walk down to Beacon Hills and beat your little werewolf ass," he said and felt the heat wash over his skin as Derek laughed.

"I'd like to see you try," he purred.

"I bet you would," Stiles said, breathing in sharply as his fingers wrapped around his stiffening length. "You seem to really like it when I tell you what to do."

Derek scoffed, his hand moving a little faster as his eyes slowly closed.

"You're not saying a whole lot..." Stiles murmured.

"I don't need to... you talk enough for the both of us," Derek said back.

"Really? Now?" Stiles said, a shiver running over his skin at the sound of Derek's voice through the phone.

"I'm not saying stop," he said. "You know I like it."

Stiles let out a gentle moan, his wrist pumping a little faster.

"God I wish you were here," he said with a little hitch in his throat.

He could hear Derek's heavy breathing through the line as his eyes closed and he spread his knees a little further apart.

"Two more days... two more days and you'll be here," he said. "Got any plans?"

"A few..." Derek said in a strung out breath and Stiles' groan came out louder than he meant it to.

"You don't even have to tell me what they are for me to know that I'm going to like them..." he said. "Fuck Derek..."

Derek stayed silent as he heard Stiles' groaning get more intense, waiting only a few more moments before he knew the crescendo had found him and the sound of it pushing him over not long after.

A few moments later, once both had a chance to catch their breath Stiles chuckled a little to himself.

"You know I never pictured yourself as the kind of guy to do this sort of thing," he said and he could just see the exasperated look that he knew would be plastered on Derek's face.

"I'm sure I've told you before that you bring out the worst in me," he grumbled.

"I miss you," Stiles said softly.

Derek sighed.

"I know."

"You could always come up a few days earlier," Stiles said with a grin in his words.

"You have exams in just over a week, you don't need the extra distraction," he said.

"Maybe not, but after exams I'll be back home for the break, nothing you can distract me from then," he said.

"Yes, but until then you need to focus, end your semester on a good note."

"I guess you've got the old 'you'll thank me one day' thing up your sleeve," Stiles said.

"You never know, you might," he said.

"Okay, thanks dad," Stiles grumbled.

"You know it's true."

"You know some people like being called―"

"I'm hanging up on you now," Derek said and felt a dull ache in his chest as he heard Stiles' laugh come through the receiver.

"I love you," he said.

"You too."

"See you in two days then," he said.

Stiles sighed as he hung up the phone, reaching for a tissue to clean himself up before zipping up his jeans and rolling onto his stomach.

"Two days," he said to himself. "I can do that."

"So," Danny said as he snapped his suitcase shut. "Are you ready to go back?"

Jackson glared over at him for a moment before zipping his own suitcase up with a slow sigh.

"You know what, maybe," he said. "It's been a long time."

"Has it been enough time?" Danny asked and Jackson threw one of the hotel pillows at him. "Hey, I've told you before, it's not fair if you do that because your reflexes are much quicker than mine."

"Deal with it Danny," he said. "If you're dragging me back it had better be."

"'Dragging you back'," Danny said with a shake of his head. "Like I could force you to do anything."

"I'm sure you could try," Danny said with a look at him that he returned with a raised eyebrow.

"Should we just get this damn thing over with?"

"You mean the flight?" Danny said, Jackson's grumbly demeanour a constant source of amusement. "You once we arrive you'll be happy to be home."

"So you keep saying," Jackson said.

"Well be patient and you'll find out soon if I'm right or if I've been lying the whole time," he said with a laugh. "Now shut up and stop sulking."

Jackson rolled his eyes but he didn't say anything else, he just packed up silently until they were out the door.

"You worried that things will have changed back home?" Danny asked as they got into the elevator. "I mean like werewolf-wise."

"Things never really change," Jackson said. "People come to visit and try to kill us but that's still not really a change."

"You're so blasé about the whole thing," Danny said. "It's weird."

Jackson scoffed, "Please, what's weird is that you knew about it for so long before you said anything."

"Yeah, because I was just going to come out with it to Ethan like 'hey, you're a werewolf, that's pretty hot, anyway back to physics'," he said. "That's normal."

"What part of any of this is normal?" Jackson asked and Danny just shrugged. "You talk to him much?"

"Who, Ethan?"

"No, idiot, the Easter bunny," Jackson said. "Yes Ethan."

"You are extra cranky today, we skype sometimes, Facebook, you know," he said.

"Oh you skype huh? I hope you do that when I'm not in the room."

"Not like that," Danny said as the two walked out into the lobby.

"So you think werewolves are hot then?"

"You know if your head gets any bigger I don't think they'll let you on the plane."

It was almost the end of Erica's shift and she was pretty damn glad for it. She'd only been working for a short time but it felt like she was never going to get the hang of the whole thing.

Not to mention she was going to kill Isaac if he came down and laughed at her trying to work the damn machine again.

She took a moment away from it all, wiping down the front counter slowly.

As the bell jingled over the door a scent wafted in that was instantly recognisable and she froze in her movements, looking up as the stranger walked towards her.

There was no mistaking it, the stranger was a werewolf.

"Welcome to the coffee stop," Erica said as she approached the counter. "What can I get for you?"

She eyed her cautiously as the stranger shrugged.

"Not sure I've made up my mind yet," she said, eyes moving slowly to the menu on the wall while Erica didn't take her eyes off her.

"Take your time," she said.

After a moment of contemplation she looked back to Erica.

"I'll just take a latte thanks," she said and Erica nodded, taking a step to her left to start making it.

"So, I haven't seen you around before," Erica said slowly. "Are you new in town?"

The stranger smiled.

"I got here yesterday," she said. "I'm looking for someone."

Erica gave her a smile and just nodded as she brewed the coffee.

"Maybe you can help me with that," she said and Erica looked up cautiously.

"Why is that?" she said. "You think we might have... mutual friends?"

The stranger smiled.

"Something like that," she said. "I'm looking for someone called Derek Hale."

Erica tried to keep everything in check, staying cool and just shaking her head slowly as she looked back down at the coffee.

"I can't help you find him," she said.

"Is that because you've never met him?"

Erica looked up again, knowing that she was asking questions to try and test her for a lie.

"I'm not the right person to help you," she said.

The stranger eyed her a little longer and then said nothing until Erica was asking her for the cash for her coffee.

"You've never heard of Derek Hale?" she asked again.

"Like I said, I can't help you," Erica said slowly.

"Thanks for the coffee," she said before turning and heading straight out the door.

Erica watched her until she was out of sight and then finally released her breath.

"Are you okay?" she jumped a little as Rajanish paused beside her. "Sorry, you just, you look a little rattled."

"Yeah, no, I'm fine," she said. "You mind if I make a quick call?"

"Sure, yeah, go ahead, you're sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"I'm fine I just need to make a call, that's all," she said as she hurried out the back.

She took out her phone and hurriedly dialled Isaac's number.

"Come on, pick up you asshole," she mumbled as it rang and rang and rang.

"Hey Erica, what's going on?"

"Isaac?"

"No, it's Scott, Isaac's busy, what's up?"

"He better be clothed," she said.

"I'm cooking! Get your mind out of the gutter!" Isaac called out from somewhere in the background. "Well, I'm at least attempting to cook."

"We're domestic now, didn't you know?" Scott said with a grin and Erica rolled her eyes with a frustrated grunt.

"Yes, I know, the two of you are the most domesticated wolves I know," she said. "Speaking of, I just met one who didn't exactly seem as domestic as the rest of us."

"What? Another wolf in Beacon Hills?" Isaac asked.

"Yes Isaac, that's what I said isn't it?" she hissed. "And that's not what I'm calling about, she was asking for Derek."

"So much for a quiet year," Isaac muttered in the background.

"I can hear you idiot," she said. "I still have like an hour left of my shift but I just wanted to call and ask if either of you've been approached by someone asking for Derek."

"No, no I haven't seen any other werewolves since Aiden and Ethan left after prom," Scott said.

"That's good I guess," she said. "Let me call Derek, I'll let you guys know what happens after my shift."

"Okay," Scott said.

"Be careful!" Isaac called again.

Erica hung up quickly and dialled Derek's number, he picked up on the third ring.

"I thought you were supposed to be working," he said.

"Nice to hear from you too Derek," she said. "Can you be slightly less you for a second? I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" he asked immediately.

"I'm fine, just someone came by here looking for you before, someone like us," she said.

"Did you recognise her?"

"No, I've never seen her before, but she was trying to get me to slip up and somehow admit that I know you."

"You're sure she was―"

"Derek, I'm sure."

He ran a hand through his hair, it could never just run smoothly.

"Keep an eye out, I want to know if you see her again, and where," he said.

"I'll let you know," she said. "I don't know if she knew for sure that I know you, but I guess the odds are that one werewolf in a town like this is going to at least know of the others."

"Be careful, okay?" he said.

"I will."

She tucked her phone away as she headed back out the front.

"Sorry, just something I remembered and I wanted to make the call before I forgot," she said with a smile.

"Happens to me all the time," he said with a smile.

She shot one right back and got to work, hoping the last hour would go by as fast as possible.

Once her shift was over she headed to Scott and Isaac's place where Isaac had most definitely burned something in his cooking endeavours and had clearly given up for the evening because when she arrived they had just ordered pizzas.

They both asked her questions about the girl in the coffee shop but Erica didn't have many answers to give. The last thing she wanted was to give anything away to her, and she knew that the more she asked the more she would unintentionally do so.

She stayed at Isaac and Scott's that night, they made up the sofa bed for her and even with headphones in her ears she could still head the sound of their headboard banging against the wall.

She chastised them for it in the morning of course, to which Scott blushed and Isaac grinned quite proudly.

She had another day of work ahead, thankfully this time it was only a shorter shift.

Makayla talked her ear off about something trivial going on in her circle of friends and Erica wished she could be more interested, and maybe a day ago she would have been.

Derek had promised her a driving lesson that evening, she was close to taking her test and getting her own licence. It wasn't so much about the car and the driving, she just wanted to finally say that she had accomplished something.

When her shift was over she headed home to collect a few things before making her way to the loft.

Derek was in his usual spot at the table just reading one of his books, he must have ready through at least a hundred in the year alone.

"How do you stand it?" she asked as she dumped her bag of belongings by the couch. "Aren't they all the same?"

He smiled as he snapped the book shut with one hand.

"That's pretty unlikely," he said.

"Is it though? I mean when you think about it every book is just full of the same twenty-six letters repeated over and over in no logical order with various punctuation spread through it, there's got to be at least a few that are pretty similar."

"Maybe you should start writing," he said. "You seem to be poetic enough."

She rolled her eyes.

"Please, I don't have enough patience to sit down and think for long periods of time, why do you think I don't read either?"

He shook his head and got up to get his keys.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What with someone asking around town for you and all," Erica said as he tossed them over to her.

"If they're asking around town then someone is bound to tell them eventually," he said.

They headed out in the car and took a drive through the familiar streets, the sun setting slowly. When she wasn't nervous she was actually quite a good driver, even if she did err on the side of caution.

As darkness fell they made their way back to loft and Erica made a perfect park in Derek's usual spot.

When she stepped out of the car a familiar smell hit her nose and she whispered Derek's name as if it would help, but he could smell it too.

She stood close by him as they walked towards the building and Erica let out a little growl as she saw the back of the girl she had seen at the coffee shop only a day earlier.

"I guess you could have told me where to find him if you'd wanted to," she said without turning around.

"What do you want?" Erica asked, her claws extending by her sides.

As the girl turned to face them Erica felt Derek stiffen beside her and she looked up to see the shock on his face.

"Derek?" she said but his jaw just dropped as he stared at the girl before him. "Derek do you know her?"

"I guess you could say we used to know each other," she said, her gaze never dropping from his incredulous stare.

"Derek?" Erica hissed.

"Erica this is... this is Cora, my sister."

Erica's jaw almost hit the floor as the words rolled off his tongue, instead she just stared over at her and wondered why the hell she was seeing someone who was supposed to be dead.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Okay so maybe you saw that one coming... but please leave your lovely comments and don't forget to vote for Treacherous Affairs !

Love you guys xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 4.3K 22
Life for Stiles Stilinski is pretty good. He lives with his dad and two sisters in the small town of Beacon Hills, but when an old family moves back...
163K 6.1K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...
1.2K 44 13
stiles is back to beacon hills after 8 eight years since his mother was killed, but everyone thinks she was sick and died of cancer. Everything chang...
123K 5.6K 23
When Derek's twin brother moves back to Beacon Hills the pack is shocked. They didn't know Derek had a brother much less a twin. Gage immediately tak...