Funny quotes and comebacks

By midknightshadow

More

Funny quotes and comebacks
I hate barney poems
101 things I must not do if I must deal with the joker
My crazy school
the problem child quotes
Hitch movie quotes
Maximum Ride series quotes
the proposal
The good, The bad, and The ugly
27 Dresses movie quotes
MIB men in black
my crazy school does the harlem shake
Movie

Madea Quotes

118K 64 16
By midknightshadow

(Theses quotes range from the movies to the plays....)

Call the po-po, I aint scared of no po-po...call the po-po ho.

She don't know me. I'm a straight-up thug. I shot Tupac. Yes, I did. We was arguing over a parking place. I didn't kill him, though. No, that wasn't me.

I'm Madea. Muh to da d**** D-E-A!

Lady, I got bout 27 people in my head and they was all about to beat yo a**!! I'm telling you, I'm crazy, I will burn this place DOWN!

You ain't even gotta say nothin' I done changed my life. I am livin' for the Lort, I am livin' for the Lort. When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all that he has donnnnnnne for me, my soul cries out halleu-yer thank God for savin' me.

Cooka big pot of grits, bring him into the kitchen, then toss the grits on him. Then after you toss them, swat him with a frying pan. You gotta get you a good balanced weight, toss and swat, toss and swat, Venus and Serena, that's called grit ball.

I'm going by the church, I didn't say I was GOING TO CHURCH I said BY the church

Wwjd what's that? What's wrong with jermaine dupree?

Judge Ephriam: Bryan, does she watch your kids?  

Brian: Oh, she's actually really good, she's a big diciplinarian though, but uh... they have a lot of respect for her.  

Judge Ephriam: Really?  

Judge Ephriam: Stand up Nikki.  

Judge Ephriam: Mable Simmons, since you can't seem to act like you have any sense except when you're caring for somebody, meet Nikki Grady. You're her new foster mother.  

Madea: The hell I am! I dont - huh! - hell naw! It's a reason why god put a woman through menopause, I'm past 60... you know what that means? After that time you're not supposed to be bogged with no kids. I'm sorry, I will kill that lil girl... I don't know her...  

Nikki: So, You ugly anyway, old lady!  

Madea: She tryna get me the electric chair already.  

Judge Ephriam: Either you're her foster mother or you're a prison mother.  

Madea: I'll take the prison for 200, Alex. Lock me up, hell, I'd rather be in Martha Stewart's old cell fightin' for my *virginity* than to be sittin' there dealin' with this.  

Brian Simmons: She'll be a great foster mother, your honor.

I told you, you don't know how to lie. What kinda lawyer don't know how to lie? Lie and lawyer go together lie-awyer... lie-awyer!

Madea: Joe. Did that thing just push you?  

Joe: Sho did. She don't know about us. We Baptist. We tear this place up.  

Madea: Girl, I will set it off up in here. She don't know me. You better be glad you at church. Jesus just saved your life, Hallelu-yer!  

Milay Jenay Lori: I'm tired of dealing with black people. Always late. And ig'nant.  

Madea: She don't know me. I'm a straight-up thug. I shot Tupac. Yes, I did. We was arguing over a parking place. I didn't kill him, though. No, that wasn't me.

Joe: We don't want it. Return to sender  

Madea: I remember I sent you somewere too and you came back with something. It still itching?  

Joe: Yo' momma. Aw hell that's my momma too

Madea: Look girl I'm done told you already to stop poppin' that gum!  

Nikki: Look! If you touch me, I'm gonna call 911!  

Madea: My daughter tried that. I hit her so hard she dialed nine nineteen!  

[turns around and starts hitting Nikki]  

Madea: . Put that seatbelt on! You better put that seat belt on right now!

Dr. Phil: 

What is wrong with you? Why do you feel the need that you gotta "get" somebody all the time?  

Madea: 

Well when you gettin' "got" and somebody done "got" you and you go "get" them, when you get 'em everybody's gon' get got.  

Dr. Phil: 

Yea but you're gettin' the gotters when they didn't do anything to even get you.  

Madea: 

Yea but if the gotters get me I'm gonna get my glock.

Joe: [watching Madea butter her house arrest bracelet] You know, I was watching the Animal Planet channel and they say that when a coyote is trapped, it will eat its own foot off to get out of the trap. You want some hot sauce? In your case it wouldn't be a coyote, it would be an elephant. A big old giraffe.  

Madea: Say one more thing, Joe.  

[click of gun]  

Madea: Say one more thing. I don't hear you. You're quiet, can I buy a vowel?

Myrtle: "Peace be still." That's what he said.  

Madea: Well, peace always comes with still...  

[takes out gun]  

Madea: 'cause I keeps me a piece o' steel.

Madea: Half of everything in this house belongs to her, which half you want? You want this half or you want this half?  

[cuts into the couch with a chainsaw]

Madea: I remember this dude made me so mad, I didn't even know how mad I was until I went to his funeral.  

Helen: Why were you so mad at him?  

Madea: Because he hit me. Yes he hit me... and I didn't even know how mad I was until I saw him in his casket, he's 8 feet under.  

Myrtle: 6 feet, that's how they bury people, Madea, 6 feet under.  

Madea: That's what I'm trying to say, I thought I was over what he did to me until I saw him at the funeral, I was so mad I BEAT HIM DOWN 2 more feet.

Brenda: I know tae kwon do!  

Madea: and I know whoop yo oss!  

[hears Charles and Helen arguing downstairs!]  

Madea: Oh hell no!  

[Runs and smacks Brenda in the back of the head]  

Brenda: Yeah, you better keep runnin'!

Bailiff: Your honor, Case #456790: The People Vs. Mabel Simmons & Helen McCarter - Criminal trespassing, Reckless endangerment, Criminal possession of a handgun, Assault with a deadly weapon, Suspended license, Expired registration, Reckless driving, and a broken tailight.  

Madea: [to Helen] Girl, I know it ain't who I think it is.  

Judge Ephriam: I know you didn't say Mabel Simmons. Madea?  

Madea: How you doin', uh, Judge Mablean? It's good to see - Ooh, your hair's pretty. Girl, look at you. You're lookin' good. How you been? Hey...  

Judge Ephriam: You're still at it?  

Madea: This ain't even my fault. See, what happened was...  

Judge Ephriam: Just save it! Who's here for the defense?  

Brian: Brian Simmons, on behalf of Mrs. McCarter and Mrs. Simmons, your honor.  

Judge Ephriam: Brian.  

Brian: How you doing, Judge Ephriam?  

Judge Ephriam: Brian, I am getting tired of seein' your aunt.  

Madea: Getting tired of seein' you.

Madea: Okay Toni, this is your problem... Madea told Toni to go upstairs... 13 stairs... and call 10 digits to get some help with her homework. Toni said she aint doin' it, set back on the couch, folded 2 of her arms and rolled 2 of her eyes. Madea grabbed Toni by 2 of her ankles, dragged her upstairs, hitting her head on every step. How many bruises will little Toni have by the time she gets to the emergency room at Grady Hospital?

Madea: He had to make it drizzle 'cause he couldn't make it rain.

Madea: [talking to Helen] You can get it one of two ways. You can get it from his checking account voluntarily, or his insurance policy. Involuntary manslaughter. Which one is it gon' be?

Madea: [Helen throws money in Charles' face] Girl, you're crazy as hell [picks some up]

Brenda: What the - Who are you?  

Madea: Who you?  

Brenda: I'm the owner of this house.  

Madea: [buzzer sound] Wrong answer. My granddaughter Helen is the owner of THIS house! You da hoe, you aint got no power or no deed.  

Brenda: [notices one of her ruined clothes] Did you do this? This is Vera Wang!  

Madea: Who dat is? She do nails? I need to get my nails did.  

Brenda: That's it! I'm calling the police.  

Madea: I aint scared a no po po. Call da po po hoe. Call da po po hoe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 1 1
i want to die
94 2 7
Hey you! Yes, you the mentally ill retard writing this parody story how about you shut the fuck up and get in the fucking robot? Maybe if you did tha...