Texting Louis Tomlinson

By stardusthaz

One text to the wrong number is all it took for Anna to begin a friendship (and maybe more *wink wink*) with... More

Texting Louis Tomlinson
☆ RANKS ☆
1
2
3
4
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
《 character ask answers 》
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
Epilogue
Bonus #1: Louis' Birthday (Part 1)
Bonus #2: Louis' Birthday (Part 2)
Bonus #3 (Dinner With Anna's Family)
Bonus #4 (Eric and Niall Continue To Text After Louis' Visit)
Bonus #5 (Anna's Dad: Part 1)
Bonus #6: Anna's Dad (Part 2)
Bonus #7: Zayn Worries
Bonus #8: Claire Texts
Texting Louis Sequel
Golden - New Story Out Now

42

63.6K 2K 1.9K
By stardusthaz

WARNING: super cheesy and mushy and cute and ASJKLANDJ chapter...so yeah

.

.

.

Semi important a/n at the end. Read it maybe???

.

.

I also did first person POV for this one so enjoy getting the inside scoop on their thoughts

.

.

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

.

.

.

LOUIS' POV

"Can I confess something?" Anna whispered to me, her back pressed up against my chest.

We had snuck away from the others, since it was our last night together, before we had to head back to Anna's house where we would all say our goodbyes for...well, I didn't know for how long.

Anna and I hadn't really figured out what we were gonna do after I left. I wanted to make the whole long-distance thing work, but I wasn't so sure she was on board with the idea.

"Of course, darling," I replied, pressing a quick kiss to her temple. My legs stretched out along either side of her, while our intertwined hands carefully rested on her thigh.

"You were my first kiss," she breathed, her voice so quiet, if I hadn't been this close to her, I wouldn't have heard it.

I let out a small gasp, although I didn't mean to. I didn't want her to feel embarrassed at all. It didn't matter how old she was, I was just glad she wasn't someone who had been easy to get for anyone else. Any guy who's interested in Anna should work hard for her.

"You can make fun, it's okay," she chuckled, tilting her head back to look at me.

"No, that's not it," I shook my head. "I was just - How was I your - How has someone so beautiful not been kissed before?"

An adorable blush took over her cheeks and I smiled at how cute she was. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it, then opened it again, "I go to school with a lot of jerks."

"No one's mean to you, right?" I suddenly tensed at the thought of some random guy being rude to her.

"Not directly,"

"How 'bout indirectly?"

"Maybe..." she shrugged, looking ahead again. "It's just...guy stuff, I guess."

"Guy stuff? No, it's not guy stuff to be a dick to girls, it's just - "

She turned her head and pressed her lips to mine, shutting me up. Our mouths moved in sync, our bodies melting into each other. She pulled away too soon, her eyes brighter than before, "Don't worry about me, Lou, I'm fine. I've always been fine."

"But I have to worry about you now, Anne, you're - "

"Don't call me that," I felt her shift, moving away from me slightly, her tone harsh.

"Sorry," I didn't want to ask her why she didn't want me to call her that and, since I could tell she was starting to get uncomfortable, I dropped the subject altogether.

"Who was your first kiss?" She suddenly asked, turning her body around so she was now facing me.

"Uh..." I'd be lying if I said I was comfortable talking to my girlfriend about kissing some other girl. "Are you sure we should talk about that? I mean - "

"No, I wanna know," she chuckled. "I won't get mad. I just...I want to know everything about you." She looked down at her hands, blowing on a strand of hair that fell over her eyes. "It's weird."

"It's not," I assured her. "Because I feel the exact same way about you."

She looked up, meeting my eyes. She leaned forward and it looked like she was going to kiss me, so I closed my eyes, but instead, she spoke, her lips brushing over mine, "How 'bout it?"

"Okay, okay," I sighed, finally giving in to her request. Apparently, she didn't think it'd be weird if I spoke about my first kiss, but I hoped she understood why I might not feel completely comfortable with it.

"Wait," she held up a finger and moved next to me so she could lie on her back. She rested her head on my crossed legs and smiled up at me, gesturing for me to start.

"Okay...her name was - wait, are you sure about this?"

"Yes!" She giggled, reaching her hand up to touch my cheek. "Continue."

"Alright. You're so...odd," I grinned down at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. "Her name was Patricia S - "

"Patricia!" She immediately burst out laughing and I couldn't help but smile.

"Is this why you wanted me to tell you the story?!"

"No, no, I'm sorry, I just - go on," she finally calmed down enough for me to keep going with the story.

"Her name was Patricia Ross, but everyone called her Patty. She was kinda cute - definitely not as cute as you - but my twelve-year-old self had a different taste back then, I suppose," I said. "The kiss was sloppy and she didn't close her mouth, she just kept it open, so, like, saliva drooled down her chin. It was horrendous."

Anna giggled, finding my hands on either side of my body and intertwining our fingers. "Was she your first girlfriend?"

"I guess you could call her that,"

"What did she look like?"

Anna. Anna, Anna, Anna. She was something else, wasn't she? I mean, what girlfriend wants to know about her boyfriend's first girlfriend? I had never heard of anything like it before.

"She had short hair, because the trend back then was those hideous bobcuts. Blonde. Blue eyes," I told her, playing with her hair, letting my fingers run through it. "Big nose."

She laughed at that, "Hey, don't be mean."

"It's true! It took up almost all of her face,"

"Louis!"

"Okay, okay," I let out a laugh as she tried to calm herself down. "Who was your first boy - shit, wait, never mind."

"No, you actually weren't my first boyfriend," she tilted her head, biting her lip.

"Who was he then?"

"His name was James Bond and - "

"Oh my God, Anna, stop," I snorted, thinking she was gonna tell me a real story.

"I'm kidding. His name was James Cole and he had brown hair, green eyes, which I thought was the perfect combination and - "

"Aw, my eyes are blue," I pouted.

"I said that I thought it was the perfect combination. Past tense, babe," she explained, stroking my knuckles with her thumb. "Anyway, we just held hands and sat together at lunch. It was your typical fifth grade love story."

"How long did you guys last?"

"I don't think we ever really broke up. He kinda just moved one day and I never heard from him again," she shrugged.

"What?!"

"Yeah. I went to school one day and everyone was talking about how he had moved to Colorado, which was quite weird," she said, trying not to laugh. "I wasn't heartbroken or anything, I don't think we were that serious."

I didn't know what to say, because if I did say anything, I knew it would be offensive, since I found this story hilarious. I kissed her forehead and she grinned when she felt the smile on my lips against her skin.

"Louis!" She suddenly shrieked and my eyes widened as she stood up, offering me her hand so I could stand as well.

"You scared me. What is it?" I let her pull me up, then hugged her close. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" She seemed really excited as she tugged me away from the spot we were at, further away from where the boys were camping.

__

ANNA'S POV

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner!

"Where are we going, Anna?" Louis asked for what felt like the 100th time. We had only been walking for about ten minutes, so we shouldn't be too far now.

The only lights guiding us were the beautiful pinks and oranges of the sunset and the glow casted by the moon.

"You'll see," I glanced back at him to wink and he squeezed my sides, making me giggle. "Don't be so impatient."

I kept walking forward with him following closely behind, his hands on my hips. I finally stopped, which nearly caused Louis to walk into me, and gestured with my hands dramatically to indicate that we had arrived at our destination.

"Whoa," his eyes widened when he scanned over the sandy shore and the small waves as they crashed, the sound soothing me immediately.

"Right?" I pulled away from him, running towards the water. He chased after me, picking me up by the waist - making me shriek with laughter - and spinning me around, before putting me down.

It was a lot cooler here, due to the breeze and our proximity to the water, but with Louis by my side, I felt warm. How cliché of me.

"The sunset looks so beautiful here," I noted, once we had settled down and were sitting next to each other on the sand.

"Yeah, it's nice, but I think you're way more beautiful than any sunset," he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"That was so cheesy," I chuckled, then thought of something hilarious and added, "Cheesier than lasagna!" That was enough to get me to burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Anna, no," he shook his head at me as I kicked my feet in the sand, laughing harder than I've ever laughed before.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, trying to catch my breath.

"That was so lame," I could tell he was biting back a laugh, so I draped my legs over his waist and sat up on him. "Why am I even dating you?"

"Because you love me," I reminded him, while pursing my lips and leaning down to kiss the tip of his nose.

"Oh, right," he played along as if he had no idea this was so. He cupped my face in his hands and brought me closer, pecking my lips lightly. "I love you so much."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You and your bad puns," he grinned. "I love all of it. All of you."

"I'm sure you don't love everything about me,"

"I do. I love your smile, your eyes, your hair, your laugh, your jokes, the three, adorable freckles on your shoulder. I love your sarcasm. I love that little giggle of yours when something is unexpectedly funny. I love your dimples," he poked my cheek with his pointer finger and I bit my lip. "I love when you bite that damn lip of yours. I love - "

"Okay, okay, I get it, I get it," I tangled my hands in his hair.

"I'm serious, though, A, I love you so much. You're...you're perfect - "

"I'm not,"

"To me you are," He gently took my hands out of his hair and intertwined our fingers, kissing my knuckles lightly. "You're perfect to me, baby."

"Louis, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," I sniffled, feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Don't cry," he lifted his hand up to wipe the few tears that had managed to slip down my cheeks away.

"They're happy tears, I promise," I assured him.

How could someone make me so happy? How was it possible for one person to have this huge effect on me? I was so in love with Louis, but I knew we wouldn't last.

There was no way we would stay together for longer than a week or two after he left. I didn't want to sound bitchy, but I wanted my boyfriend to be here with me. I wanted to kiss Louis whenever I wanted. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and cuddle together whenever I wanted. I wanted to go on dates and wake up to him beside me. I wanted the normal couple things. Was that too much to ask for?

"What are you thinking?" His voice broke me from my thoughts.

"N-Nothing. It's nothing,"

"Anna," he began. "I know what you're thinking, but I promise you we're gonna make this work, okay?" Then, quieter, he whispered, "We're gonna make it work, babe."

"But what if we don't, Lou?" I whined, feeling like I was about to break out into sobs.

"Then we can at least say we knew what love was," he smiled sadly. I leaned forward, resting my head on his chest.

I did know what love was.

Louis taught me what love was and the greatest feeling in the world was to be loved and to be in love.

-

A/N:

HOLY

THAT WAS A LOT OF LOUNA ACTION AMIRITE

The whole thing with Anna going to school with jerks is not a big deal, like she doesn't get bullied or anything. It just seemed like a big deal bc Louis made it one, but trust me, it's all good in the hood with Anna

Oooohhh, I wonder why she doesn't like to be called Anne though?!?!?!?

Maybe it's because Harry's mom is HER mom too and they're secretly siblings?!?!!?!

Lol that's definitely not it

If you see that this updated again or something it's bc I'm going back to edit stuff, since I read back some chapters and even the tiniest spelling mistake or grammatical error annoys me. ALSO BC I ADDED TWO CHAPTERS AT THE BEGINNING, ONE IS THE RANKS FOR THIS STORY SINCE THE VERY FIRST TIME I SAW THAT I WAS RANKED AND THE OTHER IS LIKE AN INTRO, WHICH IS BASICALLY JUST THE DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY.

IT'S NOT NEW STUFF OR ANYTHING, BUT YOU SHLD CHECK IT OUT AND VOTE AND STUFF SO THEY'RE NOT LONELY CHAPTERS

traumreisende translated story into German and here is the link;

https://www.wattpad.com/story/58295445

check it out and vote even if ya don't speak German idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 118 32
Larry Stylinson fan fiction. It's been years since one direction split and Harry and Louis are both miserable without each other. Will they ever talk...
177K 8.7K 72
When a boy writes letters for a girl, thinking she will never see them. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #81 | Another story by: xAUSSIEGALx © 2016...
2.4K 74 20
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been a part of world's famous onedirection band. They have been living together and are extremely close. It was...
10.8K 191 17
A girl named Laura is bestfriends with Harry Styles for years and also has a huge crush on him. But when she finds out he has to move house something...