Diabolik Lovers Scenarios!

By Mysteria-Mania

It's clear that DL gives a lot of scenarios about what the Sakamakis or Mukamis would do in certain situation... More

Just a few rules...
Sample Scenario :)
Sample Ask :P
~Game Shows P.1~
~New Year's~
250 Views! (And Apologies...)
Caught In the Kiss
Tagged!
Vampires With a Virus-Ayato
Vampires With a Virus-Laito
Please Read: A Special Treat!
I HAVE RETURNED!
The Band Plays On

What to Do?

4.3K 56 17
By Mysteria-Mania

Hey everyone! It's Mysteria-Mania again. I know I haven't been cranking out scenarios in a while, but it's not because of writer's block...it's because I can't decide what I want to do! I have many works in the process that I just can't decide on which to do first.

And I was hoping that, since there are over 600 reads on this book, I thought YOU GUYS could help me choose!

Here are the choices that I have in my banks:

1. Part 2 of Game Shows (aka one of the families going on to the bonus round of the game)

2. Transforming the Sakamakis/Mukamis into children (I know it's used a lot in these types of books, but I have good ideas for this!)

3. Part 2 of my sample scenario (basically where these vamps have dental appointments scheduled *blame me having to constantly go back for procedures #ugggh*)

4. A longer imagine set with each boy getting sick and you having to care for him (1 boy per chapter)

5. Keep waiting for requests...

So...what will it be? I'm willing (and READY) to do any of the suggestions here. Help me out, please!!!

⭐~Mysteria-Mania~⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...