Tale Of The 10: Gone

By fraybomb

A group of super powered beings, 6 to be exact, discover that there may have been a death in one of their fam... More

Chapter 2: Areli
Chapter 3: Frankie & Selena
Chapter 4: Jaiquan & Chyna
Chapter 5: Fending For Themselves
Chapter 6: Taken
Chapter 7: Battle
Chapter 8: Distractions

Chapter 1: Hira

243 8 2
By fraybomb

Emotion represented, & unrevealed power.

Chaos energy flowed through her every hour.

Infinite was her beauty when she looked in the mirror.

Proud to announce that sweetheart as Hira.

____________________________________

May 19, 2017. 5:00 PM in Karachi, Pakistan.

They were under attack. At this point, no one knew why. Why...... this was happening. Why..... Pakistan.

Hira wanted to save her family. She was the only one in her family that had any powerful ability. She wanted to take them from Pakistan to the United States of America, where she had once lived. But her family members would not allow her to use her powers to help them. It's impossible for any powered being to use their powers to help their family if their family does not want them to. Hira was enraged that they would not let her.

"WHY?! I have to get you out of here!!!!" Hira screamed. The ground shook. Another bomb had exploded semi-near to them.

"Hira, you do not need to save us. We will be okay," Hira's mother started. "All your siblings are gone now, you are the only child I have left. You must save yourself in America. We are safe in this hideout, they will not find us, I promise you. Your father and I cannot leave our people behind. But you.. you must go. They can track you down by your powers... & then they will kill us all."

"But MOM! I cannot leave you! I can't!" Hira cried, feeling the tears racing down her face.

"If you do not, then we all will die," her mother explained.

"Where is dad?!" Hira yelled.

"He is at the lower levels, where he is safe, where I will only go, once you leave & I know that you are safe." Hira's mother was not budging at all.

Hira sighed.

"Okay, mom. I will leave. But only because I want you to be safe!"

Hira hugged her mother for at least 30 seconds. "Tell daddy I love him, & that I will come back for you both tomorrow!!!!!"

The ground shook again. Hira & her mother could hear people scrambling & screaming outside of their hiding spot.

"MY GOD!!!!!!!"

"NO!!!!!"

"WHERE IS MY SON?!?!?!"

"WAIT!!!!!!!"

It frightened Hira. She shook a bit. She could feel what was coming.

"LEAVE, Hira. You were blessed with the gift of teleportation. USE IT," her mother urged her.

Hira was still crying. "Goodbye, mommy."

Hira had many abilities.

Her abilities were:

- erebokinesis: generating darkness & controlling it

- benzinakinesis: genereating gas & controlling it

- aura vision: see anyone's spiritual aura

- danger intuition: knowing when there is close incoming danger

- night vision: see in complete darkness

- aura constructs: turn energy into tools or objects & controls them

- acidic touch: melting anything rapidly through touch, also giving the touched object a burning sensation

- flight

- teleportation: to get from one place to another without moving.

Hira hugged her mom tightly and cried as her mists of beautiful black & bright orange energy swirled around her, & eventually she disappeared, leaving her mother & father in Pakistan.

Of course, Hira was Pakistani. She had semi-long 10 inches of jet black hair, dark brown eyes, & the whitest smile. She was superbly beautiful.

____________________________________

Earlier that day, at around 10:00 A.M. in Pakistan, before they were attacked, Hira had received a call.

"HE'S DEAD NOW. AHAHAHAHA," the voice from the restricted call said.

"WHO IS THIS?! Who's dead?!" Hira yelled.

"...your mentor!!!" the voice screeched, then hung up.

But just then, Pakistan had been attacked. 

____________________________________

Hira was then in America. In Atlanta, Georgia. It was 7:11 A.M. She could see many people walking around, going about their business. A typical day in her favorite place. She had missed this city feeling she was getting.

 She thought about the call from earlier, after pulling herself together after crying about her parents. She wondered how anyone could get through to her phone line from another country.

Hira thought for a second. 'My mentor.. dead. That HAS to be Frankie's dad.. OH MY GOSH. Frankie's dad is dead!!! I have to get to them NOW!!!' Hira thought.

'But where does he live? He has to be somewhere in Atlanta...'

After a few minutes of walking around downtown, Hira decides that there is a better way to find Frankie: by going to Japan.

Frankie was a long time friend of Hira. Hira moved to America back when she was 5, & she grew up with Frankie until she was about 17. They were two peas in a pod. The fact that they both had powers made them even happier to know each other.

But when Hira turned 17, Hira's family needed her to return to Pakistan, in emergency, & Hira hadn't spoken to Frankie or his father since.

Frankie's father had been a mentor to Hira for almost her whole life. He taught her to have a better control of her power, because Hira struggled as a child.

As Hira transported to Japan, she could see the darkness creating flashbacks of when Frankie's father had helped her with various issues. Hira could smell the sensual garden that he had, and she could also smell the mint gum that he always chewed that she never knew the flavor too.

Her eyes began to tear up again. 'What if he.. really is dead?' she thought, as her darkness was working on transporting her.

____________________________________

Hira had arrived in Japan. 9:14 PM there. She was going to look for a girl named Areli Quiroz. Areli had grown up with Frankie as well. She did not get along with Frankie as much as others did, though. But Hira knew that Areli was very close with Frankie's father & may know where Frankie is located. She knew that it would be fairly easy to find Areli in Japan -- she had quite the reputation. 'Who wouldn't know her.'

Hira secretly walked through Japan with a cloak that she created with her aura constructs & put it over her head. She did not want to be seen by certain people, like the security. They were ruthless to people who were not from Japan.

She aimed to see if she could find a certain type of person to help her, like a nice old lady or a smart 10 year old. Both of who would not tell on her.

She found luck.

An old woman. She was cooking something outside & it did not have the best smell. The stinch made Hira cough, & the lady looked up at her. Hira hoped the lady spoke English. It wasn't too far fetched since nowadays everyone could speak it.

"Excuse me.. Do you know where Areli Quiroz lives?" Hira asked.

"Mmm?"

"Uh -- Areli.. Quiroz?"

"Oh, yes. she lives up that hill & to the left," the old woman helped.

"Thank you," Hira said & turned, hurrying to get that bad smell away from her nose.

"Wait." the old lady said.

"Mhm?"

"I can tell that you are not from here.. Do not lift your head up from under that cloak again, or they will see you. Once you stop & talk to me, they watch. THEY WATCH. Do not lift your head up until you make it to your destination."

"Thank you, again." Hira followed the lady's instructions & walked with her head down. Fear reaked upon her whole body.

Hira traveled up the long hill. It took her about 8 minutes. She only saw what was beneath her though, because she had began to see a lot of feet around her & was hoping it was not security, but she could not look up to see.

She was trying to remember what the old lady had told her.

"Here -" Hira heard a child say.

She looked up (out of pure instinct), thinking the child had called her name.

And as soon as she did that...

 A swarm of big men leaped in front of her. She could now see Areli's location, but the men were blocking her from all around.

"NO TRESPASSERS. GET HER!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
492K 14.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
159K 2.2K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
917K 81.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...