Kissing In Cars (Mike Fuentes)

By mikesdrugdealer

HAITUS Addison Vera Wren is the lead guitarist for A Day To Remember, she plays and sings along side her best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

123 8 1
By mikesdrugdealer

When we arrived back, Harley anounced that we were going out drinking at a bar I was very familiar with. I honestly wasn't too thrilled with the chances of running into any old friends, but Mike seemed pretty excited about it so I'm not complaining too much.

We headed back to my grandparent's house to get ready and he was basically jumping up and down while I dug through my bag for a more decent outfit "light a blunt and chill out" I glanced back at him with and smirk and heard him chuckle.

I heard him walking toward me then saw his hand reach in my bag, only to pull out my small tin box "can I?"

"Yeah, just blow it out the window" I giggled and he made his way over to open the window next to the bed.

I peeled off my clothes from the day and kneeled on the floor, setting out my clothes for the night. I felt Mike's eyes on me and looked up to confirm the thought. He was holding a lit blunt and watching me with a small smirk "Stop starring" I glared at him.

"I can't help it when you just strip right in front of me" he chuckled and took a hit from the blunt. I stood and trotted over to the bed.

I crawled up to Mike and snatched the blunt from between his fingers, taking a deep breath and filling my lungs with smoke. His smirk only grew, along with a bulge in his black skinny jeans, with me straddling his legs half naked.

"What strand was this?" He asked taking the blunt, his eyes never leaving mine.

"The rest of the Pineapple Express we got in Colorado a couple of weeks ago" I told him, taking it once he hit it.

"That's what I thought" he groaned and rolled his head back.

I started laughing once I realized his dilemma "baby I'm sorry, I should've warned you" I barely got out through my hysterics, almost burning his arm in the process.

He took the blunt and put it out before either of us got burned "chill me out, more like give me a fucking boner" he mumbled with his face in my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

"Too bad we're here and it's too weird for me to have sex under their roof" I giggled, running my fingers through his locks.

"Oh but making me have to jack off isn't weird?" He looked up at me with a pout making me laugh harder.

"I think we can make a compromise" I got off the bed and walked over to lock the door "close the window" I said, turning to see him already doing so.

"What's this comprises?" He asked, grinning ear to ear.

I crawled back up to him and started by kissing his neck. I kissed from under his ear down to his collar bones, then licked back up, making him shiver. I blew over the wet strip and sat up, letting out a small moan from the look on his face. A look of pleasure; his lips were parted with small pants coming from them, his head was tilted back and his eyes shut.

When his eyes fluttered open they were dark and plastered with want. I wasted no time moving down and quickly undoing his pants and tugging them down.

His briefs clung to his thick bulge and I licked my lips at the sight. I licked up his shaft through the tight material and he let out a frustrated groan. So, I pulled down the waistband of his underwear and let "little" Mikey spring free.

He pushed his hips closer to my face and moaned out when I kissed his tip "it's sexy when you're so needy like this" I purred, wrapping my fingers around his member.

"Don't be a fucking tease" he hissed through clenched teeth and I squeezed him gently.

"You're in no position to be telling me what to do" I joked before taking his cock into my mouth, instantly hollowing my cheeks.

"F-fuckk" he moaned at the sudden pleasure. I hummed against him and his hands found their way to my mess of hair. He pulled at my roots harshly when I started bobbing my head, making me moan softly around him "ooh yeah, you like that slut?" He growled, causing more vibrations to coarse through him.

I pushed myself down as far as I could, gagging as his cock slid down my throat. I stayed there for a while, sucking down any precum. I felt him twitch when my tongue found it's way around him, trailing up the side to twist around his tip.

"Ah- I'm gonna cum baby girl" he hissed, holding my hair tighter and bucking his hips. "oh shit- fuck Addison" with a few more sloppy thrusts up into my mouth he came and I happily swallowed the whole mess.

I slowly pulled my mouth off of him and sat up so I was kneeling between his legs. I smiled when I looked up to find him doing the same. He kissed my lips once before I scurried back to my clothes and picked them up off the floor "now I have to get ready" I smirked at him before dolling myself up for the night.

                       *************

"Having to limit the amount of clothes you bring for tour must be hard for you, huh Addison?" Harley asked as we walked up to the bar.

"Fuck you, I don't have that many clothes!" I flipped my brother off, only causing everyone to laugh.

"You've always had too much shit" Jace said from behind us.

I went to speak but Mike cut me off "don't even argue it, you have a lot of fucking clothes" he laughed, throwing an arm over my shoulders.

"Okay, I like shopping" I shrugged and wrapped one of my arms around his waist.

Everyone laughed as we walked in, but as soon as Harley opened the doors my laughter faded and my stomach dropped. I had a bad feeling about being here tonight. I wasn't sure if it was my PTSD acting up or just anxiety but I wanted some alcohol in me.

As soon we got up to the bar a wave of relief washed over me when I saw who the bartender was. She was my best friend when I was in high school, I did absolutely everything with her. I hadn't seen her in years seeing as I cut off contact to this town when I left, but seeing her now overjoyed me.

"Is that Kenzie?" I face Jace to confirm it was her, even though I was almost positive. She had long, thick hair that was absolutely gorgeous. She was fairly tall, much taller than me and her eyes were the prettiest blue color.

"Yes it is" he smiled down at me and I jumped a little in joy.

I hopped up on a stool while we waited to be served and Mike leaned on the bar in front of me "what are you drinking?" I asked him, leaning forward a little.

"What do you think?" He retorted, raising an eyebrow.

"Well duh whiskey, but anything special?" I giggled.

"Hm I don't think so" he shook his head, laughing a little.

"Get me whatever you order" I told him before I kissed his cheek.

When Kenzie got over to us I looked up with a smile and she stopped in her tracks "Addison?" She asked wide eyed. I nodded and her face lit up "oh my god, what are you doing here!?"

I carefully leaned over the bar to hug her before I answered "Well I figured it was time to stop in for a visit" I giggled, sitting back in my stool.

"I'd love to catch up, but I'm working. How long are you here?" She asked, pouring drinks for a group next to us.

"Just until tomorrow, can you do lunch or something?"

"Lunch would be great. Tino's at 1?"

"Prefect" I beamed.

"Good, now what can I get you and your...boyfriend?" She asked, cocking he eyebrow.

"Yes, my boyfriend" I nodded and Harley popped up behind me before I could finish.

"Shots!" He shouted right in my ear.

Kenzie laughed "comin' right up" Mike and I each ordered drinks along with the shots and argued about payment, only to be overruled by Harley butting in and paying for them both.

So Jace, Amber, Harley and his girlfriend, Denise, Mike and I downed shot after shot. Each tray we got was filled with a different type of shot than the other had. On our fifth and final tray, a liquor I knew well as Waznoovka filled the small glasses. After tipping my head back to take my fourth shot of that I gripped Mike's shoulder to steady myself.

"You alright babe?" He asked setting his drink back down on the bar and slurring his words.

"Never better" I hiccuped, making him chuckle.

I moved my hand down from his shoulder to rest on his oposite hip and leaned against his tall frame as everyone talked and laughed. I started to sway to the loud music playing and Mike noticed, giving me a knowing look.

"I wanna dance" I told him with a little smile, bunching his shirt up in the process to rest my hand on his bare skin.

"Then let's go dance" he grinned.

I grabbed his hand excitedly and pulled him to the small but crowded dance floor, not bothering to tell the others where we were going.

My feeling of anxiety from the beginning of the night had completely vanished. Now wrapped up in Mike's arms, pressed close to his warm body and dancing like drunken idiots; I couldn't be happier.

A/N
I AM SO SORRY UPDATES TAKE SO LONG
depression has been getting the best of me lately and I just haven't had the motivation. Also I feel like not as many people are reading this story as when I started out Idk but please vote and comment I'd love feedback or input, it would definitely help give me more motive to write 💖
Ily all stay beautiful 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931 14 19
This is Erin's story. [Completed.]
63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
338 8 5
Vic is happy being in a band with his best friends. He has a girlfriend who he loves so much. Everything is perfect for Vic. He has everything in l...