New Orleans // The Originals

Por _Aiimeee_

Kidnapped. Tortured. Love. Hatred. Revenge. ~New Orleans~ *DISCLAIMER* This book wasn't made to be exactly li... Mais

1. 'I Was Just Having A Little Fun, Brother.'
2. 'In This Case, The Punishment Is Death'
3. 'Narcissistic, Backstabbing Wanker!'
4. 'Welcome Back'
5. 'Take Me Somewhere, Anywhere.'
6. 'Good. I don't want to go back.'
7. 'And it's going to stay that way, always and forever'
8. 'We Can't Just Leave Her Here, Look How Much Pain She's In!'
9.'Marcel Told Me There's A New Witch In Town.'
10. 'Deal'
11. 'Yeah, Well Normal People Scare Me.'
12. 'I love you too, Kol'
13. 'Kelli, With An I.'
14. 'SVU Is Legal Guys!"
15. 'You May Now Kiss The Bride'
~<3Author's Note<3~
Sequel?
Friendly Reminder

*DISCLAIMER* (Please read)

648 3 0
Por _Aiimeee_

I didn't make this story the same as The Originals TV show because I wanted to have Davina in it as one of the main characters so I changed some major things and that's why I made this disclaimer so that you knew that and didn't get so confused and shout at me. 

If you are confused by the story at any time you can just message me or leave a comment (I'll reply of course). 

I hope you like the storrryyyy

~Aimee x

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8K 82 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
322K 8.4K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
23K 459 23
Book 1 - Outcast Book 2 - Redeem All Mia wanted was her mother back. Being raised by an original and learning more about her magic, Mia learns a dist...
91.9K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...