Maddison Grier 2

By jodieecho123

This book is a continue of Maddison Grier so if you haven't read that book go read it NOW!! This book is abo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Idea's please!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Final chapter

authors note

722 9 0
By jodieecho123

Authors note:
Hey guys Its coming to the end of this journey thanks for tagging along and giving me so many reads and votes i love you all, please give me idea's of new books to write and i want to thank you for coming on this ride it hasn't been the best book and some of the things are very unrealistic and badly written. Thanks for supporting me and the book all the best to all of you hope you enjoy the final chapter....

Love you all 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 32 28
Gracey's mother surprised Gracey with Magcon tickets for her birthday. She is super excited to meet all the boys.She loves all the boys, but really f...
68.3K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
155K 2.2K 42
After Tia loses her sister because of Cameron, she has to try and forget. She dosnt know what to tell her mom about her sister, Sierra. Tia decides t...
14.8K 222 38
It's easy to find people you love. But when they lie and cheat. You wanna sleep forever. Paige, Nash Grier's twin sister is forced to go on "MagCo...