Suicidal Love [NaruKashi/Naru...

De i-love-naruto

Life? What's the purpose of living when you have nothing to live for? Naruto Uzumaki had finally given up o... Mai multe

Pain
An
Team kakashis mission
The mission of betrayal
Your actions hurt me
ITS NOT TO LATE
To walk alone
Flirt
Anger and a new rival
Damn who knew you could seduce me
What are we?
Betrayal
There is no such thing as happy ever after
Apologize?...but its to late
Broken inside
Say something
!!! SURPRISE !!!

You're mine

10.4K 274 79
De i-love-naruto

Naru POV
I didn't think it would go that far I think as I lay beside sasuke . Cuddling with him was so nice.

Flash back

"Ahhhhh~ "Sasuke moans out as I take the tip of his leaking member into my mouth. I smirk to myself as I feel him squirm under me. Then I swirl my tongue around it. I take all of him into my mouth and start slowly bobbing my head licking and sucking his hot and pulsing member.

" I-I'm coming" he yells out to me right before I watch him arch and release his seed into my mouth. His body shaking before relaxing under me.

"You can spit it out if you want to."he tells me with a blush on his face hiding under the sheets. I swallow it in a split second.

"Why would i do that when it taste so good ? I ask him while I wipe the dripping cum from my lips and lick it off my finger's.

I crawl up towards him so I am laying in-between his legs and slam my lips against his. I then grind down on him hard and start sucking on his neck. I then lean back so I'm towering over him and shove my fingers into his face.

"Suck" I order him huskly and slightly out of breath. He takes my three fingers into his mouth sucking and twirling his tongue around them.

"Keep that up and I might fuck you dry." I say and then smirk to show him I was just joking. I snatch my fingers from his mouth before I really do fuck him dry. I then take one of my fingers and massage his entrance. Groaning at sasuke tightness I add another finger and begin to move my fingers around searching for his "spot" and then I hear sasuke scream.

"RIGHT THERE NARUTO"

Looks like I found it I  think then I slip a third finger in and thrust them in the same spot.

"Please " I hear sasuke whimper.

"Please what sasuke?" I ask him already knowing the answer.

"Please fuck me " he whines out.

Which is a big turn on for me him, whining that is. I smirk and remove my fingers then I position myself at his awaiting entrance. I look up at him.

"Sasuke are you sure?.Once we start we can't go back." I ask him but he shakes his head yes and I slid into him moaning at his tightness. I look up to see him in tears with a pained face. So I lean down an kiss his tears away.

''It's ok sasuke, I won't hurt you anymore." I whisper to him. He then relaxes and starts wiggle around.

"Can I move? "I ask him, my voice as sweet as honey.

He moans out a low "yes" and continues to rock his hips. Hearing the ok I pull out then slam back into him.

"Damn Sa-sasuke you're so fucking tight." I groan out as I place wet kisses on his neck. Weird squelch sounds echo throughout the room.

" Naruto, go faster. "he whines. So I follow his comand and go faster, slamming into him faster then I had before .

"Harder" Sasuke moans and again I follow his orders and fuck him harder. I then pull out.

"What?" Sasuke groans out of confusion.

"Turn over and get on your knees " i order him and he follows them turning over and geting all fours. I grab his hips and slam back into sasuke sinking deeper into him. Then I find it and slam into his prostate again and again watching him arch and scram out my name in pleasure.

"Its coming " I growl in sasukes ear and starts fucking him harder. I feel him tightening around my member. He's almost there.

"I'm coming to" he moans his body shaking before releasing his cum on the bed .

I groan out and release my cum into his body. We both fall onto the bed laying beside each other.

FLASH BACK END

Chi-Sama :OMG THAT HAS GOT TO BE MY BIGGEST CHAPTER EVER
SOOOO HOW'D I DO I MIGHT HAVE SOME SPELLING PROBLEMS CAUSE I DID THIS ON MY LAPTOP SO YEA OH AND THIS IS MY FIRST LEMON EVER LIKE WHOA ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12K 577 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...
159K 4.3K 20
Naruto is tired of taking all of the abuse. After a while, he decides to reclaim both of his birthrights and leave. He goes to Sand, putting the past...
54.7K 2K 50
A hidden clan isolated from the ninja world. No one had ever been in or out of it. However, that all changed with one young Shinobi named Ryuu. He co...
549K 16.4K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...