Anger and a new rival

"=somebody talkin

'=somebody thinking

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE PICTURES

Kakashi point of view

I'm mad as hell. I was watching that little show with Sasuke and Naruto. They were pretty much having dry sex over there! I know you must be like ' why you so mad for ?'. But keep in mind I am still in love with naruto, I just can't be with him.

I mean he is my student for fuck sake. But it seems to naruto it was just a crush. Hn, ironic huh?  I told him that all he had was a crush so now he thinks that all I have for him is a crush.

But he's wrong I love him but he'll never know.

"TRAININGS OVER " I yell at them.

"Naruto can I speak to you " I  politely ask him with a 1000 dollar smile showing on my face.

" Hn" was my OHH so favorite reply as we walk off- hint the sarcasm.

SASUKE POINT OF VIEW

I spot Naruto and kakashi-sensei walking off together and decided to follow them.

Nope... Nothing to see here....

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

"Naruto.What.The.Hell?" Kakashi growls out at Naruto .

"What " was Naruto reply to the threatening voice. Suddenly he's pushed into a tree hard.

NARU-Chans point of view

I growl back at him inhumanly as I was pushed against a tree with Kakashi In front of me.

"What are you doing" I growl at him. I was starting to get pissed. He started grinding onto me hard.

"Mine.....mine" he growls out like I was his possession.

"You're mine so stop flirting with sasuke " Kakashi growls out again in anger I let a smirk slide on my face out of heartless humor.

"Hahaha, so this is what this is about? Your jealous that I found Interest in Sasuke and his crush for me?" I laugh at him, grinning evilly.

"your mine and only mine" Kakashi informs me with authority. And I go from humored to pissed, very pissed.

"NO KAKASHI IM NOT YOURS! YOU GAVE ME UP, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE BUT YOU THREW ME AWAY or should I say pushed me away." I yell at him then lower my voice going back to my emotionless face

"And you know what? You lost your chance! It's your fault, not mine so get over it. You did it to your self. " I reply in an emotionless voice. He's no longer my world....just a pawn...he's not my queen anymore....I trashed that pieces when he broke my heart.

"I'm no longer yours Kakashi " I say my last words before I walk into darkness alone where I belong.

KASHI-BAKA POINT OF VIEW

He's lost in darkness I think as I watch him walk away and it's all my fault.

THIRD POINT OV VIEW

Sasuke walks out from the tree he was behind.

"He still slightly In love with you, Kakashi. BUT he also likes me" Sasuke informs kakashi with a famous Uchiha smirk.

" What would you know? "Kakashi mumbles to sasuke in anger.

"I can see it in his eyes. You still have a chance with him." was Sasukes reply raising Kakashi's hopes.

"But I'm not gonna lose to you Kakashi " Sasuke taunts Kakashi with another smirk of his. But you could tell he was dead serious.

"Well I'm not gonna lose either." Kakashis reply was as swift as sasukes.

"Uchiha's get what they want, Always." Sasuke announces.

"So from this day on, we are both rivals for Narutos love. " sasuke tells Kakashi and walks away.

SOME ONES POINT OF VIEW

'Kakashi and Sasuke rivals for my love, huh? Oh, this is going to be fun.'

( author:if you don't know who this is you mad stupid. That or yu didn't read shit )

Chi-Sama: I had fun with this chapter hehe rivals huh UZE BETTER BE HAPPY

CAUSE I LOST AN HOUR TO THIS CHPTER
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
THANKYOU