His Duchess [Completed]

By shaerzam

Highest rank on romance hot list: #5. She is called The Ice Queen, due to her stoic non-readable features and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Rare Beauty [E] (Background info about the family)
Chapter 2-Shopping [E]
Chapter 3 The First Run-in [E]
Chapter 4-The Surprise Meeting [E]
Chapter 5-Silence [E]
Chapter 6- Curiousity [E]
Chapter 7- Closer Look [E]
Chapter 8- Meeting The Parents [E]
Chaper 9-His Desires [E]
Chapter 10- Feels So Right [E]
Chapter 11- Day dreamer [E]
Chapter 12-The King And His Queen [E]
Chapter-13 Miss Independant [E]
Chapter 14- His Kindred [E]
Chapter 15- Calm Before The Storm [E]
Chapter 16- ER [E]
Chapter 17- Hide than seek [E]
Chapter 18- Let It Go [E]
Chapter 19- Hope [E]
Chapter 20-First Kiss [E]
Chapter 21- First Date [E]
Chapter 22- Irresistible [E]
Chapter 23- Dream Catcher [E]
Chapter 24- Hard To Get [E]
Chapter 25-He's In Love [E]
Chapter 26- The Heart Wants What It Wants [E]
Chapter 27- Love [E]
Chapter 28- Surprise Part 1 [E]
Chapter 29-Surprise Part 2 [E]
Chapter 30- The Dress [E]
Chapter 31- Beginning Of A End [E]
Chapter 32-Amnesia [E]
Chapter 33- The Wedding Part 1 [E]
Chapter 34- The Wedding Part 2 [E]
Chapter 35- The Wedding Part 3 [E]
Chapter 36- Misery Loves Company [E]
Chapter 37-Worth It [E]
Chapter 38- Epiphany [E]
Chapter 39- Auction Date [E]
Chapter 40- Mystery Solved [E]
Chapter 41- Second Chances [E]
Chapter 42- Revenge [E]
Chapter 43-Ashes [E]
Chapter 44-Sealing My Fate [E]
Chapter 45- Wedding Plans [E]
Chapter 47-Pure Bliss [E]
Epilogue [E]
His Camelia-Now COMPLETED...

Chapter 46- A Winter Wonderland [E]

88.5K 3.6K 135
By shaerzam

"Are you nervous Angie?" Cici asked excitedly standing behind her in the full length mirror. The deep Fuchsia of her evening gown stood out against Annie's.

The wedding dress hugged her bust showing the soft swell of her breasts and narrowing at her slender waist. The attached silk skirt was wide and elegant as it twinkled in the lighting as she surveyed herself admiring the magical dress. From afar it looked like specks of silver diamonds against pure snow.  It was truly a creation that could be only dreamed about in fairy tales. It was purely exquisite.

Annie's strawberry-blonde hair was swept up in thick curls and tightly wound around the Swarovski crown which perched high and mighty above her head. The rhinestoned veil was tucked securely behind the crown outlining her face and flowed down her toned arms, waist and kept going as the yards and yards of endless material cascaded until it reached down to the full length of the dress.

Some of the best make-up artists were known to come from the Middle East and Bassam Fattouh, a very popular Lebanese beautician, was flown in especially to apply the cosmetics to her face to make her look like a work of art. A couple days before the wedding they both worked on what colors and shades would work best on her without making her look over done. They ended up with a elegant and expertly made finish.

Thick black eye liner was applied to her upper lids and lower, giving her a perfect kitty eye. Dark silver and gold eyeshadow added to the effect. The barley there foundation gave her a perfect matte finish. Light blush was applied on her high cheekbones, while a fuchsia pink lipstick accentuated her pump lips.

"No." She replied truthfully starring at her reflection appreciatively. "This is a dream come true."

"Ready to be presented as Mrs. Julien St. James?" Her mother asked with a tearful smile. Annie nodded silently.

"Wait. We forgot one thing." Kate declared with a large velvet blue box clasped in her hands. She came to stand next to Annie. "This is from Victor and I. We did not know what else to gift you. I hope you like it." She continued as she slowly opened the box.

Annie's jaw dropped.

Inside was a thick, large diamond necklace and matching wide dangling earrings. "This is for me?" Finding her voice finally. She was originally planning to wear the pink diamond set Julien gifted her for her birthday. 

"Yes. It's thirty carats worth of diamonds. I personally picked it out from my favorite jeweler. Nothing else compares. Only the best for the best my darling. Come now, turn around so I can put this on. Charlotte and Cici could you please lift up her veil?" Kate asked, unclamping the big necklace first and laying it around Annie's neck. Once she clasped the lock, she took out the earrings and placed them on her ears, first one than the other.

"Oh my God, Kate. This is too much!" The weight of the necklace was heavy upon her chest but beautifully complimented the richness of her gown. Appraising her appearance in the mirror once more, every which way she moved the diamonds caught the light with subtle flashes and sparkles. She was glowing from head to toe like a shinning star. 

"Nonsense. It's not everyday one of my children marries one of the most beautiful women in the world. I must confess, I had my eye on you from the very beginning..."

Annie blushed and hugged Kate tight. "Thank you so much. Thank you for everything." She said sincerely. She straightened up and fanned her face with her hands trying to elevate the heat from her cheeks.

"You are very welcome. Thank you." Kate said snatching a tissue off the table and dabbing her eyes as tears formed at the corners. Charlotte wrapped her arm around Kate in a side hug and soon joined in on the emotional moment.

"Hey now! No crying, you're going to smudge your make-up!" Cici chirped. Annie could see she was also trying to hold back tears regardless of her outburst. They broke apart with sniffles and sad smiles. 

"I'm going to go check to see if everything is ready." Charlotte announced. Giving Annie an encouraging smile and squeezing her hands gently she exited the bedroom.

"I'll come with you Charlotte." Kate called out. "See you down there darling!" She said to Annie. Walking out the bedroom door backwards, she smiles and blows her a kiss.

Cici helped Annie hold her heavy dress and sat on the lounge chair to wait. Twisting the large engagement ring on her finger, the nerves she thought were not present started as the minutes passed. Cici was in front of the mirror, pouting her pink lips and taking selfies of herself with her phone. Annie shook her head in amusement. Switching her gaze down to her lap she began to admire the deep fuchsia nail polish on her fingers. When the door opened she held her breath in anticipation.

Sheila entered with a big smile. Her eyebrows rose when her eyes landed on the vision in white. "You look amazing!"  Kissing Annie on both cheeks, Sheila sat across from her being careful not to crumple the intricate design on her emerald dress.  

"Thank you, so do you.  Is everyone here?"  Annie asked glancing back at the door. 

"Yes.  The rest of the guests arrived and are waiting.  But before I lose my nerve, I have something to say....I'm pregnant!"  Sheila announced with a big smile and flushing cheeks. 

Cici gasped in excitement watching them through the mirror while Annie's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh my god!  That's wonderful news!  Congratulations!"  Standing up, Annie hugged rather awkwardly due to the constraints of her dress. 

"Thank you."  She relied shyly. 

Cici strode towards them and embraced them both happily.  "Wow.  I'm going to be an aunt!"  She jumped up and down while clapping.  Annie and Sheila laughed.  "How far along are you?" 

"I just found out this morning.  I'm about a month and a half along." 

"Did you tell that idiot of a brother of ours?"  Cici asked.

"Yes.  He figured it out all by himself, actually.  I've been feeling nauseous and faint lately.  I'm sleeping a lot more and becoming tired easily."  Sheila explained with a shrug. "Let's just say he noticed and put it together all on his own.  After seeing me dry heave in the bathroom this morning, I found him holding five different pregnancy test!"

Annie and Cici exchanged a impressed look.  "Seems he's not as dense as we thought!"  Annie said with a chuckle.  Cici and Sheila were holding their middle from laughing so hard. 

"Oh my god! I can't wait until Anthony and I have kids. Sheila's pregnant. Soon afterward, Annie will have one, then I will." Sighing dramatically with a far away look.

When Cici tightened her arms around them once again in her excitment, Annie felt the crown and veil disconnect from the many pins holding it in place.  Walking away she stood before the mirror trying to adjust the slightly tilted crown.  "Damn it Cici, my crown is lose thanks to you.  The hairstylist already left...Come over here and help me!"  She grumbled. 

"Well excuse me my Queen."  She replied sarcastically, coming to stand behind her.  "I need you to squat so I can reach it."  Annie frowned at her but obeyed.  "What?  It'll tone you legs."  Smiling innocently.

"It burns like hell to stay squatting in one position!"  She replied with a deeper scowl.  Although she worked out regularly no matter how many times she did the move, the burning in her thighs muscles was excruciating. Sheila came behind her and helped Cici take out the many pins to readjust the crowns position. 

"Think of it this way, you'll be well prepared for your wedding night!"  Cici joked while giggling.  Annie blushed as Sheila suppressed a smile.

"You're sick you know that?"  Annie said trying not to break out in a sweat.  She felt the pins digging into her head.  "Ouch!  Be careful.  You're going to puncture my scalp!" 

"Relax."  Sheila handed Cici the last long brown pin, inserting it to the back.  "All done, stand up and try it, but don't try moving it too much."  Annie stood and reached to the top of her head.  With the way she secured it and most likely pulling hair strands along with her rough efforts, it was more than stable.

"Thank you."

"No problem.  What's taking to long I wonder."  Cici asked, and not a second later the door opened.

Charlotte came through the threshold.  "It's time."  Was all her mother said and stepped to the side.  A tall dark figure stood outside her room slightly behind her mother with his back turned.  An unavoidable sense of déja-vu rushed over her. 

This has happened before.

".... the door opened revealing her mother in the door way smiling at her. Behind her was a tall man in a tuxedo, tall, dark, with jet black hair. She couldn't see his face since his back was turned. From her stand point he was her groom and Annie knew it was Julien. Although she never saw his face, she felt it was him. "It's time..." Her mother said holding out her hand for her to take..."

"Angelica?  Sweetheart?  I said it's time."  Her mother repeated with a smile and held out her hand.

Annie's eyes widened in surprise and as quickly as she remembered, the memory instantly vanished. 

It was exactly the same, she told herself.  Unbelievable.  The exact same dream she dreamt came true.

Blinking several times, it took her a few seconds to snap out of her half-conscious state.  "Okay."  She whispered clutching the sides of her heavy and long dress.  Cici and Sheila spurted into motion helping usher Annie and the long train behind her. 

"Annie wait!  Don't forget your bouquet!" Cici called out, handing her the large bouquet of white roses which were professionally sprayed blue.  Silver encrusted rhinestone diamonds were glued on to the outer rimmed layers of the roses.  The reflection of the light made the bouquet glow and come to life like ice to help convey the theme of their wedding.

"Thanks!" Anticipation and excitement raced through, fixating her gaze back at her awaiting groom.  It looked like he was adjusting his cuff links when he turned quickly to the sound of her voice with his hands at his wrists. He adjusted his posture and smiled.

A dark Greek God stood before with awe in his eyes.  Wearing a custom made black Armani tux, Julien stood proud and confident in all his glory.  The black silk bow tie rested around his neck against a white pristine dress shirt.  He finally had his hair trimmed, it was no longer past his neckline.  It was slicked back and perfectly done just as he used to have it. 

Julien's sharp gaze appreciated every inch of her appearance and Annie's confidence increased tenfold.  A resigned sense of peace washed over her as she took a deep breath and released it. 

They hadn't seen one another since yesterday afternoon.  When they were officially married.

The day they exchanged vows. 

Julien and Annie did not want a formal ceremony and decided on a non-traditional approach. Their vows were spoke privately before their families the day before.    After all, their whole relationship was not 'normal' to begin with. The priest blessed their union and married them amongst close, immediate family. It felt rejuvenating to do something unique, it made the memories stand out.

It was a like flashing the middle finger to all the people who called her the ice queen and for the ones that talked behind her back, the ones who secretly hated her, and most especially to the ones who judged her for no reason, whoever they may be. The only important people she wanted around were present when they were promised to each other.  Being married without a celebration was not something Annie was going to pass up, hence the party.

"Beyond beautiful.  A diamond of the first water."  Julien murmured, intertwining their hands together, giving the back of her hand a soft kiss.  He memorized every aspect of her perfect complexion.  India ink blue eyes outlined with dark long lashes blinked innocently at him.   Her perfectly matched lips turned up into a special smile just for him.   It made a deep sense of pride inflate his chest.  "Shall we?"  Placing her hand along the curve of his arm.

"We shall."  She replied, his grinning lips making her smile so widely the muscles in her face ached. 

The amazing feeling in her heart matched the love reflecting in her eyes. 
*****
It was warm with a slight breeze. Annie tilted her head to the dark night watching the stars twinkle like diamonds in the sky. There was a full moon up high as it's brightness lightened down on them helping the torch lights led them down the path. She glanced at Julien and her hand circling his arm. Feeling her stare he gives her an encouraging smile.

"I love you, my beautiful duchess." He says as he bends down to give her forehead a light kiss.

"I love you too." She says as he helps her descend the steps of the tiled patio slowly. Classical music was heard coming from the various speakers lurking in the shadows.

They were greeted by the cameraman who started to tape their grand descent. 

A deep red carpet runs along the lawn surrounded by white branches extended down the length of the aisle.  White rose petals sprinkled the long carpet leading up to the impressive tent.  Snowflake ice sculptures stood along the sides of the entrance. Two suited men greeted them and held the silk drapes back as they entered.

If felt like they entered into a different realm—A enchanted kingdom.   A true Winter Wonderland that could only be conjured up in fairy tales.

The bright blue colors inside the tent quickly greeted them. It was a color of royals and one of trust, honesty and loyalty.

A reflection of their relationship.

A reflection of a new beginning for the both of them.

Crystal chandeliers hung high above the scene.  Stunning crystals cascaded down like shards of ice picked up the lighting making them shine bright above them.  A icy blue ethical glow enhanced the scene of a icy atmosphere thanks to all the spots lights of blue reflecting against the walls, the ceiling and the floor, the lighting not missing not a single surface.  The effect of the colors evoked the cold as it engulfed every inch of the tent.  Had the weather not been temperate it would have felt like you were sitting in the middle of the Arctic. 

The formally arranged white clothed tables and linens stand out thanks to the silver chains laid perfectly giving the tables a cracked ice feel.  Soft pink array of flowers were over flowing in tall glass vases with strands of crystals hanging underneath the center pieces. Candles lay high and proud in the middle of the floral arrangements. 

The tables laid out across the room surrounding the glowing white dance floor.  Snowflake projections in blue and purple shined down making the effect much more enhanced.  Two large projectors were hanging against either side of the tent allowing the audience a view as it taped their grand entrance. 

White suited servers held trays of crystal flutes bubbling with champagne as two photographers snap pictures of them and the awaiting guests.  They slowly marched side by side, waving slightly to the guests as they passed by.

Nothing registered past her vision as she soaked up everything.  A dream could never conjure up such a magnificent appearance.  Applause and cheers rose up as the guest stood respectively distracting Annie from her wandering gaze and making her blink in surprise.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the first dance.  May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Julien St. James!" The speaker of the hired symphony presented.

Taking her hand, Julien leads her to the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife.  He smiles broadly, an accepting happiness resigned on his handsome face; taking her in his arms, he starts to sway in a slow dance to Celine Dion's powerful voice in, The Power of Love. 

"...because I am your lady.  And you are my man.  Whenever you reach for me...I'll do all that I can...."

"It's breathtaking, isn't it?" Annie asked Julien searching his silver sharp eyes.

"You're breathtaking." He whispered with a ghost of a smile. "A queen, my queen. But yes to answer your question, you did an outstanding job. I've never seen something like this could be made possible."

"I didn't either until I saw it come to life..."

"I will always love you forever my duchess, my wife..." Julien whispered close to her ear as they swayed all around the dance floor.

"I promise to love and cherish you forever, my husband." She whispered back and kissed his cheek.

The cameramen took pictures while they danced capturing the tender moments they exchanged. It was like they were the only ones there. It was only the two of them, encased in their very own private bubble, as they held one another, loved with their eyes while cherishing the moment they had both been waiting for since the beginning. 

The romance and love between them was heavy in the air and it was felt throughout the audience as they watched with joy, wonder and envy at the loving couple.

As soon as Celine Dione's booming voice ended the love song, the dance ended and the crowd applauded. Soon afterward the orchestra started a bout of slow dancing music.  Patrick approached them.  "May I dance with the beautiful bride?"

"Of course."  Julien replied with a slight bow and handed Annie to her father.

Father and daughter danced slowly to the classical music.  Julien soon joined them with Charlotte in his arms.  Annie grinned happily watching Victor and Kate, Sonny and Sheila, Cici and Anthony, Duncan and Phaedra dancing and enjoying the magic of the evening. 

Annie could not keep the smile off her face as her gaze wandered around the tent, memorizing everything and savoring the moment that will forever be the best day of her life till the end of time. 

"Are you happy princess?"  Patrick asked with a sad smile.  His eyes were misty as he stared down at his daughter.

"Sublimely.  Thank you dad.  Remember,  your princess is leaving you to go into another line of work but you will always be her king, no matter what."  Annie reassured him and placed a soft kiss to his cheek. 

Patrick chuckled tenderly and squeezed her against him in a hug.  Annie wrapped her hands around his waist and laid her head against his broad loving chest as they continued to dance.  The tears were difficult to hold back as a whimper left her lips. 

It was a joyful day and a sad one.  It broke her heart that this was the last time she would be a member of her parents household.  She was leaving her home, her parents, her old life for a new one.  She felt empty like she was losing something precious.  She would miss them but at the same time it felt natural.  A new beginning waited for her just above the horizon.  Somebody else was going to care for her. 

Her husband–her life–her future.

"Hey now, no tears.  You're not going to make your old man cry in front of all these people."  Her reprimanded her playfully pulling her slightly back to brush the tears seeping from the sides of her eyes. 

"I can't help it.  It's all your fault."  She whimpered and hiccuped taking the handkerchief her father handed her.  "I'm going to miss you so much..." 

"I'm going to miss you more, my dear.  Having you kids leave me is breaking my heart.  If it was up to me I would have kept you bunch locked up where you would never see the light of day."  He said with a teasing smirk. 

"Oh stop.  I wouldn't put it past you."  She smiled through her tears and resumed hugging her father in the middle of the dance floor.  His large caring arms wrapped around her back as he held her, kissing the top of her head repeatedly. 

"May I cut in?  I need to have a dance with my beautiful niece."  Brett declared with a smile.  Annie lifted her head and smiled with love at him. 

Patrick stepped back, kissed her forehead with the same sad smile, "I love you princess." Clasping both her hands, he kissed her knuckles before releasing her into her Uncle's arms.

"Love you too daddy."  Another fresh bout of tears threatened to overtake her.  Patrick nodded with pursed lips, a resigned acceptance settled in his features.

"You"re not going to cry all over my custom made suit are you?"  Brett asked with a raised eyebrow.

Annie slapped his chest.  "You're are such an aśs sometimes." 

Brett pulled his head back and laughed as Patrick shook his head in displeasure but a smile lightened his face at Annie's comment. 

"If you keep this sentimental stuff up, your make-up is going to smudge." 

Annie rolled her eyes at him as he resumed the dance and twirled her in his arms. 

"If that husband of yours ever, and I mean ever breaks your heart again I'm going to break his neck."  Brett threatened with a serous look.

Annie frowned.  "You know you've always been the life of the party.  The serious look doesn't suit you."  She said calmly with a huff.  "All of that is in the past, he and I are looking forward to our future and none of it involves breaking hearts. Wipe that frown off your face and be the Uncle I know and love and be as happy as I feel." It was rare for her Uncle to be this protective, but Annie understood where it was coming from.

"I'm sorry doll face." He said with remorse and a guilty expression. "I don't mean to put a damper on your happy day. I can see he worships the ground you walk on. I've never seen someone look at the other like I have witnessed him stare at you. He's practically your shadow everywhere you go!  Even now as I'm dancing with you, his rock hard stare is boring into my back watching you.  I think your husband just might come over here and snap my neck.  If looks can kill I'd be dead by now."  He joked.

As soon as he uttered those words, Annie's line of vision caught Julien's. He was now dancing with his mother, but with a slightly irritated look. Annie blew him a kiss and a smile quickly brightened his features.

"He's head over heels in love with you.  It's like you cast a spell on him, the guy doesn't even blink sometimes." 

A burst of giggles burst free from Annie's lips.  "

I can't blame him though, who wouldn't? You're one-of-a-kind." Bending her slightly back and up again resuming their position.

"Thanks Uncle Brett, it means more to me to have your blessing than anything."  The cameraman snapped a picture when they halted to pose for a shot.  Brett bent her over his arm, securely in his embrace and brought his face close to hers pretending they were making out for the picture. 

Annie squirmed as the giggles kept rocking her body uncontrollably. "You are such a child!"
*******
The bride and groom were ushered to their private seating area. The two gold colored large chairs were perched on their own dais surrounded with hundreds of flowers with a glass table covered with an assortment of foods brought from the buffet the waiters placed before them.

The dancing soon commenced after the grand buffet opened.  Arabic music blasted in the air from the DJ.  With the help of her sisters and mother, Annie joined in the dancing while Julien was socializing with some of his business friends. 

They moved their hips, swaying left and right as their hands twisted and turned to frame and accentuate the movements of their hips.  The flowing music and hip beat was uplifting.  They belly danced to two songs until some of their guests–men and women, soon joined the dancing. Some of their movements were a little awkward but most soon got the gist of it.  The dance floor was crowded if not overflowing with people.

Annie along with her sisters, Sheila and their mother started the dabke, a modern Arab folk circle dance. It was a personal favorite of theirs. The line formed from left to right, Annie in the lead. The long train of her dress was brought up earlier and hooked securely in the secret hooks purposefully added so she could move around easily. It hung heavily to the back just below her bottom, allowing her to move freely.

Brett came up to the circle that was forming quickly and took the lead before Annie. "Mind if I cut in doll face?" Asking her, she shook her head and took his hand.

He intertwined their fingers and soon followed the synchronized dance. His free arm was twirling a linen napkin up in the air as he lead them. The dance had steps you need to follow, many tried following their example and others stood outside the dance floor and clapped to the beat. Their laughter and dancing caught the attention of everyone in the audience.

Mounted high above their heads, the disco ball reflected it's glittering, flashing light along every surface. Annie squinted her eyes against the bright light and searched for Julien. She found him smiling widely and watching her with curious interest. She left the long line and approached him.

"Come dance with us." She said loudly above the music, grasping his large warm hands.

"I've never done this before. I'm afraid I wouldn't know how." Shaking his head sheepishly.

"We'll dance in the middle as they circle us. You don't have to do much. Come, it'll be fun!" Urging him along behind her. She spotted her father along the dance floor watching everyone. "Dad come on dance with us!" She shouted out to him, beckoning him with her fingers.

The men didn't move their hips as the woman sensually did but they did dance to the best of their abilities.

Annie couldn't remember the last time she had so much fun. It was the happiest day of her life. Dancing with her family, letting lose, soaking in the joyous celebration.

After hours of dancing and posing for pictures it was time for them to cut the cake.  Annie and Julien were escorted to the corner of the tent where their five-tier cake stood encompassed by a large circular backdrop made of blue and lilac colored hydrangeas. It was all white, as layer over layer was covered with a light dusting of glittery sprinkles twinkling in the light. Custom designed snowflakes arranged the outer layers as decor. It was a wedding cake fit for a winter wedding. Blue lights focused and lite down on the pure white cake giving it the effect a magical glow.

The symphony played one of Enya's classical songs as they approached the center where the cake stands. A waiter was waiting beside them and handed Julien the long curved sword in which they were to cut the long layers with.

"Ready love?" He asked snaking his arm around her slim waist. Annie nodded with a wide smile and rested her hand above his which was already gripped around the hilt of the sword.

The cameras snapped pictures as their close friends and family surrounded them to watch. Holding the sword high they started to cut the top layer and slide it down vertically seething through the rest of the layers slowly. Once they finished, Julien and Annie raised the sword high above them and the applause erupted with cheers and whistles as popcorn white confetti rained down upon them like snowflakes.

The audience chanted, "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

"I believe a kiss is obligatory?" Julien asked her with twinkling eyes and turned his head and swopped low to capture Annie's lips in a tender kiss. The cheers echoed louder, if it were possible, as did the clapping. Annie shyly broke the kiss and blushed a rosy red. The sword was taken from them by the waiting waiter and a slice was immediately cut.

Both were handed forks and fed each other as the onlookers watched. The cake was a mix of chocolate and white swirls with a strawberry whip cream filling. Julien gripped Annie's face dragging it with one hand and kissed her cream coated lips in another sweet sensual kiss.

"Julien..." She murmured against his lips and he pulled back slightly to look into her eyes.

"You taste delicious, I couldn't stop myself." He whispered in her ear as both his arms hold her against him.

"Get a room!" Brett called out making Annie blush a darker shade of red.

"Oh God!"  Annie muffled against Julien's neck in embarrassment and he just squeezed her tighter against him.  She peeked a glance at her parents who were standing a few feet away—They were smiling in joy. 

Charlotte mouthed, I love you.  In return, Annie blew her a kiss. 

They came apart when it was time to exchange rings which were presented on a white silk pillow.  They planned it for the audience to watch, completing their union.

Julien grabbed her diamond encrusted band as Annie held out her finger as he slid the ring above her engagement ring.  She did the same, sliding Julien's gold wedding band which held a single diamond in the center onto his left finger.

The waiters approached with trays of champagne.  Julien handed Annie a flute and then took one himself.  "A toast to the newly weds," Patrick announced holding up his crystal flute in the air. As soon as the waiters distributed the champagne to the rest of the guests, they raised them up in the air, "May your lives together be full of joy and happiness always!"   

"Hear, hear!"  They all said in chorus and the tinkle of crystal glasses touching each other rippled across the tent flowing beneath the sounds of music.

Julien and Annie turn to face one another and bring their faces together in a sealing kiss that signified their new beginning, new future and new life.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
That's the wedding and the longest chapter I've written so far (5000 words)!  I hope it's what you expected (trust me, I felt the pressure).

I hope I made you feel like your were living the experience with them, watching them, feeling them.  Imagine you were one of your favorite characters! 

Thanks for the votes, shares and comments!

-Shaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
179K 4.5K 48
β–·BOOK 2 OF THE BLACK SERIES◁ Everyone had a past, so did Ace. He fell for a girl, the wrong one. He was heartbroken but got over it. It was painful s...
23.4K 2.5K 42
When Barbara, aka the Ice Queen, agrees to fake-date Ryan, their relationship unexpectedly develops as they struggle to move on from their past. ***...