Worship in the Bedroom [Cake]

Galing kay muking

Calum resorts to leaving open mouthed kisses against Luke's neck, muscles tight under his lips, and slips his... Higit pa

Intro
1
2
3
Fave Tag
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14

9

2K 152 111
Galing kay muking

It's 3 in the morning and Calum's awake. He wishes he wasn't, wishes he didn't have to hear the sound of his best friends moaning from down the hall, echoed by the great acoustics in Luke's big, fancy apartment. He wishes they would shut the fuck up, but they've been going at it for about half an hour now, and Calum's completely convinced that they're just doing it to piss him off, at this point. They might not even be having sex. Calum doesn't put it past them, honestly.

If this was his own house, he'd have shoved on some headphones by now. Or, more likely, he wouldn't even be awake to hear. His room is downstairs, so it's hard to hear Michael and Ashton upstairs, unless they're being deliberately loud.

Calum huffs and blinks up at the ceiling angrily, fisting the sheets that are bunched around his hips like it's their fault. Beside him, Luke snuffles and grunts a little in his sleep, nudging closer until he can press his frozen nose to Calum's shoulder and his cold feet to Calum's calves. Calum just sighs and allows it.

Ashton let's out a particularly loud moan from two doors down, all high pitched and needy, and Calum has to hurry to direct his thoughts away from Ashton, away from the image of Ashton writhing around the sheets, flushed and on the verge of tears from pleasure. It's not that he's attracted to Ashton, really, it's just that he's young and his mind likes to run when it gets the slightest hint of some sort of sexual endeavour.

Luke snorts and grumbles, pressing forward even more. He mouths around Calum's shoulder for a second and, before Calum has a chance to move away or even look at him to determine what the fuck he's doing, Luke's teeth dig into his skin and press down.

"Ow," Calum hisses as he sticks his arm out to pry Luke off of him. It takes a second, and Luke wakes up in the process and stats batting at Calum's hands until he realizes what's happening. Ashton moans down the hall and Luke drops his face down to press his cheek against Calum's shoulder.

"Make them stop," he demands, like Calum has any pull whatsoever as to what Michael and Ashton do in their free time.

"I can't," Calum tells him sadly. "We just have to let it run its course." Luke groans, so Calum wide an arm around his neck and pets at his hair soothingly. "No offence, but why'd you bite me?"

Luke's thick eyebrows furrow, in what little light is streaming through from under the door, and he starts pouting. His bottom lip drops onto Calum's shoulder. "I think I was dreaming about eating."

Calum snorts in amusement, fingers digging into Luke's hair. "Don't sleepeat me, please."

Luke hums and stretches, cracking his back audibly while a loud moan sounds down the hall. "Wouldn't dream of it, sweet cheeks." he pauses, then snorts. "Get it? Dream? Ha." Calum pulls his hand back and smacks Luke's head.

They're silent then, trying to ignore what sounds like a fucking drug induced orgy down the hall, while Calum goes back to running his fingers through Luke's hair. Ashton practically screams and Calum huffs.

"That's it," he pulls his hand away from Luke's head, drawing a whine from the younger boy, and starts fighting with the blankets. He manages to throw them off after a minute, shoving them all at Luke, before he sits up and swings his legs over the edge of the bed. "I'm taking a shower. Maybe they'll be done by the time I get ou."

It makes sense, the Luke's en suite bathroom is the room farthest away from the guest bedroom and, consequently, Michael and Ashton. Luke mumbles a little at that and sits up next to him, rubbing sleepily at his eyes. "Can't you go ask them to stop?"

"They won't," Calum warns him. "They like arguments, they'll be loud to piss us off. Beside, I think they like seeing you flustered."

Every just saying it out loud makes Luke flush and look down, eyebrows furrowed and bottom lip stuck out in a pout. "I don't get flustered!"

Calum rolls his eyes, but doesn't mention how Luke probably won't be able to make eye contact with Ashton or Michael tomorrow morning without blushing furiously. Calum pats at Luke's thigh and crawls out of bed. "Alright, Luke."

"Towels are in the closet," Luke mutters. Calum hums in response and starts padding towards the bathroom door. Luke leans forward before he can get there and sucks in a sharp breath. "Wait, wait, can I- yes?"

"Yes?" Calum echoes, because he honestly doesn't know what Luke's talking about. He'd meant it as a question, but Luke takes it as an agreement and starts clambering out of his bed. "Wait, what?" Calum blinks for a second.

He doesn't know if it's the late hour or the moans down the hall and Luke's current virgin status, but, whatever fuels him, Luke grabs the bubble bath off his dresser and marches into the bathroom. The light flicks on and Calum stands in the, now empty, bedroom in stunned silence.

"You-" he hears the bath flick on and everything clicks into place. "Oh."

"Yes?" Luke's standing in the door to the bathroom, shifting nervously on his heels. He's still in only a loose pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt, hair a complete mess, and eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep.

Calum nods quickly. "Yeah, yes, yeah."

Luke disappears into the bathroom again, supposedly to find towels, so Calum wanders into the cold bathroom. He shuts the door behind him and the moaning cuts off, making them both sigh in relief.

"Do you want-" Calum cuts off, unsure how to phrase his next statement without scaring Luke off. "-me?" Luke glances up from where his head's shoved in the closet next to the shower and nods vigorously. "In the shower? You in the tub?"

"What?" Luke blinks at him.

"I don't want to rush you into anything," Calum assures him quickly. "If you want to take your bath, that's okay, I'll just take my shower and-"

"What?" Luke repeats. "You said we could both take a bath." He pauses, flicking his eyes between Calum and the closet once or twice. "Ashton said we could all take a bath, and that's what- that's what I don't want to do. I don't want- Ashton said Michael has a monster dick and I don't want to- I don't want to die, you know?"

Calum has to lean over a bit from the force of his laughter. "Oh my god, Luke," he manages to wheeze out. "They're not- we're not going to pass you between the three of us like a toy!"

Luke flushes and shoves his face into the closet again, which Calum figures is a pretty solid metaphor.

"Lukey, baby," Calum manages to tone his laughter down to quiet giggles. "You're mine, they don't get you, okay? Just ignore their sexual advances, you're mine." Luke pulls out two towels and instantly shoves his red face into them. Well, Calum figures, at least he knows Luke's into all three of them, now. It'll be a cold day in hell when he indulges Michael and Ashton's giant egos with that information, but it good to know Luke's not opposed to it.

"I'm okay with you," Luke shuffles over blindly, face still stuffed in the towels, until he bumps into Calum. "Me and you, I'm okay with that. We can, yeah, you know. We can take a bath. With pink bubbles. Together."

Calum smiles at him fondly while reaching for the towels. "Are you sure?" Luke peeks up so only his eyes are visible and nods quickly. Calum nods at him, lips flickering with the threat of a smile, and turns around to grab the bottle of bubble bath.

After the tub's filled up with pink bubbles and warm water, Calum pulls his clothes off and steps in, quickly sitting on one side with his legs spread in front of him. He's too focused on the soft pink bubbles popping around him to notice when Luke climbs in, only looking up when the younger boy's hurriedly sinking under he water.

The tub is huge, long enough so Calum's feet don't touch the other end, and wide enough that Luke could probably sit next to him, if he wanted. Instead, he's awkwardly crouched in between Calum's spread kness, so only his face, neck, and broad shoulders are visible above the water.

Calum smiles at his awkward boy fondly and mumbles, "c'mere."

"Where?" Luke looks confused. Calum starts to understand just how unexperienced Luke really is- not only sexually, but in any type of relationship.

Calum sets one hand on Luke's dry shoulder, making water slide down his skin, and gently guides him closer. He turns Luke around and pushed him down until he falls between his legs.

Calum presses a kiss to the wet shoulder in front of him. "Just relax, okay?"

"Easy for you to say," Luke mutters, even as he leans back against Calum's chest (with Calum's gentle guidance and prodding). When Calum's comfortable with Luke's weight pressing against his chest, he leans forward and kisses the skin under his ear gently. Luke squawks and scrunches up his shoulders. "Stop it, I'm ticklish."

Calum rolls his eyes and leans back against the edge of the tub again. He closes his eyes and sighs in content, smiling when Luke just cuddles closer and echoes the sound.

After a few minutes, Luke whispers, "I can feel your penis."

"Oh my god," Calum groans as he let's his hand drift through the water. His fingers find Luke's thigh and pinch, forcing another squawk out of him.

"I can't do this, hold on," Luke grunts and starts shifting around. Calum opens his eyes when the water starts sloshing at the edges of the tub with all Luke's moving around. He manages to turn around and crawl back into Calum's lap, facing him this time. His knees are on either side of Calum's hips and his head is resting on Calum's chest comfortably.

"Better?" Calum hums in amusement.

"Better," Luke agrees. After a second, he readjusts again and drags Calum's hands to his back, where Calum rubs across his spine slowly. Calum presses a kiss to the top of Luke's head and tilts his head back again to close his eyes.

It only takes a few more minutes for Luke to speak up again. "Just as I suspected," he whispers, mouth barely above water level. "I'm bored."

"Rest," Calum demands.

"I can't," Luke lowers his mouth to blow bubbles for a second, then, apparently, sucks in too much water and starts spitting and coughing. When he gets the water out of his mouth, he huffs and presses his cheek back against Calum's collarbones. "I can still feel your penis."

"Quit saying that," Calum demands.

Luke let's out another squawk of protest. "I can!"

"No, quit saying penis," Calum rephrases. "Can't you say a nicer work like dick or cock or- fucking, I don't know- penis is such an uncomfortable word."

Luke pauses for a second, before loudly chirping, "Penis!"

Calum scratches his back in retaliation, but that just makes Luke go for blood and sink his teeth into Calum's collarbone. Calum shoves at him. "Quit biting me!"

"Quit ignoring me," Luke retaliates.

"Just rest, Luke!" Calum groans, because baths are supposed to be relaxing (or, that's what Ashton always says, anyway), and this is the exact opposite of relaxing.

Given, the only other time Calum's bathed with someone, he was high off his ass, as was Ashton, and they passed a blunt between them over the rose petal covered water. Calum distinctly remembers it, because Michael had come home to find his boyfriend and best friend sharing a blunt in the tub, and promptly climbed in (clothes and all) to throughly kiss Ashton.

Calum returns his attention to Luke by kissing his forehead, which prompts Luke jerking up in an attempt to bite his mouth and chin. Calum sighs and relents eventually, allowing Luke's mouth to press against his.

"Are you going to be less annoying if I kiss you?" Calum asks. Luke nods eagerly as he dives back in to kiss Calum again. Calum smiles fondly and tightens his hands around Luke's lower back.

((Hi guys, how are you??

I have a lot of this already planned out, I just need the time to write it, and I'm just curious. Do you guys think there's going to be a foursome at some point??

-Mel ♡♡))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.7K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...
1.7M 29.7K 44
"You're gonna be a good girl, right baby?" "uh huh.." "What was that?" "Yes sir.." "Good girl... Now suck." - Warning - Mature content, read at your...
8.8K 733 17
where Luke is constantly in Calum's head, literally
5K 410 22
"It wasn't a kiss, but somehow it felt more intimate like I was finally getting a look at the real Calum."