Wattpad's Sexiest Stories

By taintedwinters

Mature sexy ass books in here that need way ore recognition, Give it a shot. More

Copy right
Gabriel
Demetre[Wattys2015]
Heath
DAMNED
Luciano
My Fake Boyfriend
Omerta- Book I #wattys2015
What Vincent Wants
The Alpha's Oracle
Started With A Lie
Beyond The Pale
Her Cruel Mate
The Bite of an Alpha
Heartless Alpha
Accidentally Kidnapped
Blood Kisses
Run Ruby Run
Assassin's Bride
The Bad Boy Stories: Russian Arrogance [Book #1]
Grey's Tribute
Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
The Immortals
A year agreement
The Arrogant professor
My Monster Mate
Bending Steele
Schemers
Double Revenge (Wattys 2015)
A Vampire's Charm
Hurricane
Perfect Addiction [People's Choice Award Winner '15]
Chasing Red
Werejerk
Her Neighbor
Fade
Chosen
Grey

The Fight Club Academy - (Undiscovered Gems Award)

10.5K 35 6
By taintedwinters

Author: Highfoxes

Genre: Action

Status: Completed

Summary:

The FCA, an academy that creates the best fighters all around the country, is now attended by Skylynn Harris, a girl with a horrible past. She decides to become a stronger person and wants to prove everyone that she is not some weak, poor, vulnerable wrack.

 What happens when the academy does not turn out the way Sky thought it would? Not only does her past catch up with her but the new friends she makes put her in tremendous danger.

Fear and Adrenaline. Love and Hate. Peace and War. Trust and Betrayal. Everything occurs her way but it still leaves her wanting more of it all, because they teach her that 'some fights in life are a pleasure to win'. That is what she plans to do. She will fight and then she will win.

Love this book, you really don't know what's gonna happen next in this book. Your an amazing author!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
43K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
162K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
78K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...