Assassin's Bride

Author: TheQueenOfDarkness

Genre: Action 

Status: Ongoing

Summary:

#1 Action. "Please...Stay away. Don't kill me." She begged, retreating. "I don't mean any harm," he promised, caging his pique in heart but failed to veil the boiling wrath in eyes that peeled Faith's courage.

 Faith gasped when he stepped in her space and made to flee. When she moved an inch an electrical annoyance spread in Cloud's veins, quickly he snaked his gloved hand around her wrist, tugged on her hand so that her tiny form jerked forward, colliding with him.

The girl trashed violently to release herself from the cold-blooded monster that stared down with those cold, dead eyes which burned with wrath. "Let go, I beg you," her plea dug deep in that dark heart of his, searching for the source that called for his humanity, and at once he blinked, realized that this was Faith, Eargon's legacy, his bride to be and the owner of those innocent heartbeats.

________________________________

Cloud is a man feared among the worse of Assassins, so dangerous that killing him is almost impossible. How fate brings forth his journey to meet an innocent girl, who does not believe in Assassins, for her they are evil monsters worshiping the cursed life of satan. How Cloud, the known Assassin pairs with her? That is something only time can unveil. 

Read to find out what happens in the game of Darkness.

 @All rights Reserved

This book looks mad sexy. I just had to put it in here.