Grey

Author: AuthorAllisonWhite

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Summary:

Olivia Westerfield had her entire life planned:

Graduate high school, attend college, get her dream job, then settle down with a nice guy and have equally intelligent and bright children. She thought college would just be like every other task of her master plan. But she didn't expect Grey, a rude boy with countless tattoos, a reputation for being wicked, scars from previous ring fights and peculiar pitch black eyes. Before him, she saw the world as black and white, good and evil. But after him, he made her see the middle ground - the grey.

Stop what your doing and go read this book Right now (Trailer on the side). Honestly Everybody needs A little taste of Grey in their life. This book is a roller coaster full of Emotions. Its honestly so good I legit wait for the notification of the daily updates everyday for the second book. Yeah this Author Allison updates every fucking day like i don't know how the flipping fuck she does it. Grey is so hot and although the book is pretty long its so realistic and worth AND CAN I JUST SAY THE AMOUNT OF PLOT TWISTS MAKE ME QUESTION MY INTELLIGENCE. The second book is even better!!!! (It can't be read as a stand alone).