Seventeen • H.S

twerklikezouis tarafından

"But, Harry, I'm seventeen- your my dad's boss..." "But, baby girl, I don't care." •sexual themes •drugs •vio... Daha Fazla

One.
Two.
CAST
Three.
Five.
Six
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.

Four.

12K 116 8
twerklikezouis tarafından

So sorry about the last chapter! I suppose it had deleted some of the text, and as it does- saved it. I did post chapter four but I wasn't even finished and had to delete all of my work and think of something else to do as I totally ruined it all for you all.
Anyway, please enjoy my REAL chapter four.

---------
Harry;
How dare he! Now I'm in questioning, getting meetings with lawyers and shit because he just couldn't keep his dick to himself.
It was worth it if it meant getting Emma this justice- no matter how involved I got.
I spied a woman who looked mid 40's approach me, reaching out her bony hand and shaking mine.
"Miss June Larson, at your service. Don't worry; we'll win this case." She said, patting down her cat hair infested skirt.
I nodded at the woman, taking in the fact this woman looked like she had about nine cats and was probably a severe feminist- who probably only complains how unfair life is because she doesn't shave her legs and hasn't been laid in about twenty years- but, who was I to place prejudice on someone else?
I had the hots for a seventeen year old girl.
I admired her naive nature and how vulnerable she was at my touch.
In the heap of this cruel, vulgar world, it was like she was the only bit of innocence left, and I wanted to keep her for myself.
I was led to a grey room, that didn't seem to be monitored, and sat down.
"If we're going to win you and Miss Jenson justice against Marcus, I need to know the utmost truth." Miss Larson said, grabbing out her pen and her notebook.
"I did hurt the boy; but in self defence. You see, Miss Jenson was being assaulted- and that- mind you- ended up making her hospitalised. I had no other choice rather than take matters in my own hands."
Miss Larson pulled her glasses down on her nose, she tossed me the notebook, and took her glasses completely off her face.
She took out her teeth- wait what?
She placed her teeth down on the table and revealed her pearly whites, she then removed her brown/grey wig and suddenly, her face sprouted to memory...

It was Gina.

Flashback- 1999, October 1st:

"Really, Styles, it's typical of you to be wasting your youth on modest parties like these..." Gina, my best friend said, crossing her arms across her black velvet halter dress.
"Stop complaining, we're only going to be here for ten minutes more."
Gina groaned, and grabbed a strand of her brown hair, twirling it between her fingers.
"We don't have time to be just standing here; Curtis is waiting outside."
I rolled my eyes, and began to walk out, hoping my parents didn't see me leave.

Curtis had our packages, which was our own little supply's which was meth,an ecstasy tablet and some inhalants mixed together and sold for an easy price of $25.
Of course we never tried it; too much of a risk.
We came up with a rule after our last seller took some and then OD'd- that we would never take our own shit.
I witnessed Curtis standing outside one of the lampposts, dressed preppy- as this neighbourhood wouldn't accept his usual attire of a black beanie and his track suit.
We approached him, and then clambered  into his small rusty car.
"What's in it today, boss?" Gina asked, taking one of the bags and inspecting it.
"Just meth and a little bit of a glue stick, we ran out of the good inhaling shit and big Bill ain't giving us anymore ecstasy tablets at the profit we getting so, sell and sell and sell if you wanna have better quality shit."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"I say we just cut off the ecs- after all we ain't the ones getting down with it."
"Yeah, but we ain't sleazy" Curtis said, pulling the car over in front of a house, believably a house party filled with many seventeen year olds like me and Gina.
"OK, Gina, here's your shit," Curtis said handing Gina a few bags, then turning to me and giving me a few too,"And for you, Styles."
We hauled out of the car, as Curtis parked in an ally way.

The music was loud and I could see the shadows of pubescent bodies, hopping up and down at the window.

By this time, everyone had heard about our arrival and with no hesitation were around us like flies around a pile of fresh shit.

We were almost running out of bags, it was awesome.

Every clique from jocks, emos and preps,were itching for a bag.

Dozens and dozens of bags all passed on, some taking irrational amounts, coating their noses with our substances, and some not even touching it- just asking how to take it.
So far, we had made $350, the most we had ever sold.
Suddenly, we saw bright blue lights illuminating through the windows.
Shït.
Grabbing Gina by the hand, I ran with her out the back door.
The cops were everywhere, we had no where but the darkness to hide in.
As I tried to get Gina over the fence, she let go of my hand.
"Gina, grab on!" I hissed, shooting my arm out for her.
"Go." She said, tears dribbling down her shadowed face.
"I'm not leaving without you."  I spat, why does the have to take the piss now?
"Yes, you are. Run, Harry. There's a sewerage system close, go through there and I'll see you at the other end, OK?"
I glared at her, and shook my head, obeying to her command.
I jumped over the fence, and ran as fast as I could, approaching an opened drain, which I idly jumped in to, having severe ground shock as my feet met the hard ground.
I ran nevertheless, knowing it'll be okay once I leave this place and meet Gina.

Gina was my everything; someone I could never lose.

The thought of her not being on the other side stung me, and with the stitch developing in my side, the pain became worse.

I was in such a panic, we'd never been caught by the cops.

I was approaching the end as I spotted a ray of light illuminating the sewerage water, and gave no hesitation to run faster.

I climbed up the stairs, and found myself out of the sewerage, located in the woods.

I started to panic when I saw that Gina wasn't there waiting, I couldn't find her...

All I found was Gina's phone, smashed into smithereens.

_______________

"You're probably wondering where I went..."Gina sighed, noticing my confused face.

"Why the fûck did you just leave me there?" I asked.

"You would've ruined the plan if I told you I wasn't coming, I thought maybe you would be more obedient in your frenzied state. I knew how you were Styles, you wouldn't leave a team member behind. But, me and Curtis had to leave you, it was the only way to keep us out of prison."

I didn't even say anything to her back, I just sat there, in disbelief.

"Curtis? He's in federal prison. He was as sick as we all had thought; dirty bàstard liked seventeen year old girls...in which you do too. You'll end up like Curtis- getting butt love from a guy named Jesus that has five satanic tattoos on his forehead- if you don't stay away from her."

"You don't run off and then think you can come back to tell me what to do, Gina." I angrily said, raising from my chair.

"Sit down Styles." Gina growled, showing a remote to me and glaring at the camera.

I sat down,thinking what in the hell I could say to Gina.

"What was your plan? What did you do?" I asked, Gina cleared her throat and cracked her knuckles.

"I thought you'd never ask... as soon as I got rid of you, I went back in to the house and stood with some jocks. They were too kind, and I offered them two bags to keep me safe. They pretended to console me, and told them you went in a Chevrolet. While I was being 'consoled', I texted Curtis to break his phone and meet me at the ghettos. I got a lift from one of the jocks and gave him a thank you BJ. Anyways... me and Curtis; knowing you were safe in the woods, stayed in the ghettos for a good month, and then we continued the business- but Curtis had to go f*ck things up..." Gina droned on, my disbelief not shrinking at all.

"So, now you're here to come back and biitch at me for Curtis' mistakes? It's not my fault your druggie life didn't work out according to plan for you." I snapped at Gina, she coughed and revealed the remote control once again, threatening me.
"Styles, I only came back because I trusted you... And because big Bill has threatened to sell you out if you don't come back to the business."Gina sighed, pulling at the tugs in her brown locks.
"Big Bill isn't dead? I thought he got shot by an officer?"
"Styles, you're not as smart as you used to be, are you?" She said, I raised my eyebrow at her.
"It was a stunt. Big Bill will never p*ss off, you know that."

I sighed and nodded my head.
It was a hard choice- I didn't want to go to jail and I don't want to live my old life as a drug dealer.

"I will, but only on one circumstance...protect her."

"Done.

______________________________________________________

I didn't really like writing this chapter to be honest...tell me what you think though.

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while, a lots been going on so I just decided to get all of that crap sorted :)

I tried to edit all the swear words because apparently if you swear too much your story goes away??? Idk if I'm just being naïve but hey- you cant be too careful.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 64.9K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
1.7M 60.1K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
1M 31.3K 111
" I love you tae" "THATS YOUR PROBLEM BABY GIRL" " means.. " "DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE" "the time we spent together doesn't mean anything to you" "YO...
31.5K 2K 41
Based on a true story. She's been the object of his O.L.D. (Obsessive Love Disorder) since her birth. And now he's the object of hers. WARNING: Delo...