The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2...

By CallMehKray

"So let me get this straight. You brought me here,not to beat me up or do your homework,but to be your other... More

The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2
Parte Uno (Part 1)
Introduction
Chapter 1: Name's Gab,Geeky Gab.
Chapter 2: Magical Fairy Dust.
Chapter 3: Mr. Cruefalto or Mr. Cluefartoes?
Chapter 4: Mr.Peyton Diana.
Chapter 5: What Happens in the Closet, Stays in the Closet.
Chapter 6: How to Make Frankenstein's Monster.
Chapter 7: Silly Goose.
Chapter 8: Cupcake Icing.
Chapter 9: Sausage Song.
Author's (Tragic) Note
Chapter 10: The Different Forms of Seducing a Geek.
Chapter 11: Anti-Pluviophile
Chapter 12: The Contract of Starbucks (2)
Chapter 13: I'm Human,Right?
Chapter 14: What's a Geek Doing Here?
Chapter 15: Time to Dance?
Chapter 16: The Enemy Flirts And Not The Good Kind.
Chapter 17: Jordan-Flu.
Chapter 18: Bullies? No. Friends? Yes.
Chapter 20: The Explanation (Protection: Part 2)
Chapter 21: My Nightmare,My Reality. (Protection Part 2.5)
Chapter 22: Good Girls Protect Bad Boys (Part 3: The Final Protection)
Chapter 23: It All Started With One Little Bruise
Chapter 24: Meet Mira and Jane
Chapter 25: Turn the Lights Out, It's Less Dangerous.
Chapter 26: I'm Such A Player (Insert Wink)
Chapter 27: Ashes! Ashes! We All Burn Down
Chapter 28: Alex's Back! Tell A Friend.
Chapter 29: How Ya Doin', Mistah J? (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Puddin' Has A Tattoo! (Part 2)
Author's Note (The Jordan Case)
Chapter 31: Let It Be Done. I Deserve It.
Chapter 32: When Bennett Meets Declan
Chapter 33: Me, Jordan, and a Pazzo.
Chapter 34: The Tough Guy Can Sing
Chapter 35: Secrets of Mine
Chapter 36: The Fancier Way
Chapter 37: Still Into You
Chapter 38: NGSAFFD Mode.
Chapter 39: Days of Future...Present
Chapter 40: What Was The Reason?
Chapter 41: Lost Boy?
Chapter 42: Kidnapped By Mr. Little Frazier
Chapter 43: Benney-Boo Is Like So Old!
Chapter 43.5: Collecting Your Jar Of...Hearts
Chapter 43.6: But Will You Leave?
Chapter 43.7: Gabi the Mummy...That Rhymes
Chapter 43.8: The Bad Boys Are Gone (AWOL)
Chapter 43.9: 3 More Mysteries To Go..I Hope
Chapter 44: Long Lost And Now Found
Chapter 45: Family Reunions
Chapter 46: First I Survive, Now Will He?
Chapter 47: Everything Is Blue
Chapter 48: Roses Aren't Blue,Yet Bullets Make Red.
Chapter 49: Does This Dress...?
Chapter 50: Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 51: I Wish You Didn't Care
Chapter 52: Who Did It?
Chapter 53: Tuna Salad with Salad
Chapter 54: Oh, Woe is Me.
Chapter 55: Deathbed Confessions
Chapter 56: My Clarity
Vote Please, Smurfies
And The Results Are In...
Sneak Peek to the 3rd Fanfiction

Chapter 19: Protection (Part 1)

7.7K 361 207
By CallMehKray

Another week has already passed and the Musketeers are starting to get bruises from protecting Naomi and I. They're little bruises but enough to make us both worry. They said it wasn't a big deal and that it was a part of the contract -- to protect the "good girls" from any harm.

"Why can't I protect you guys?" I asked during one of those days of that week. Naomi still packing up her stuff so we waited outside her classroom door for her. The guys were there, and after I asked them that question, they turned to each other before looking back at me,smiling nervously.

"You don't think I can?" I said, angrily. I even stomped my foot to add more effect.

"It's not that we don't think you can." Jordan said quickly. 

"We just..." Declan tried to say.

"It's all a part of the contract." Bennett tries to explain. "We protect you, not the other way around."

"Why the smurf not? I got muscles." I showed them my 'guns', even put a gun effects to make it seem more effective.

"Uh-huh...Such big meaty 'guns'." Naomi said out of nowhere. I screeched and jumps, only to be in Jordan's arms. We slowly leaned in...

 Thump!

"Do you know how much you weigh?" Jordan tried to imitate me.

"I'm sorry, I must have no heard you correctly." I got up, rubbed my bottom, and looked at him with a death glare. "Are you calling me fat?"

"W-what? No..." Jordan tried to save himself.

"Are you calling me skinny then?"

"I never...wait..wh-"

"Well, what am I, Jordan? Hmm?!" I kept pestering him.

"You're...uh...slim?" He gulped. I looked down at myself and shrugged. "Yeah,okay." After I said that, Jordan breathed in a sigh of relief.

"Okay before all that happened," Naomi motioned to Jordan and I, "what were you guys talking about?"

"About how we, good girls, can't protect our bad boys." I stood right next to her, crossing my arms and glaring at the boys.

"We can't protect you?" Naomi questioned. Now, she started to cross her arms and glare at them too.

"It's not that." Bennett tries to reason with us.

"Then what is it?" Naomi and I said, tilting our heads simultaneously. 

"We just don't you getting hurt because of us." Declan says, looking at us with a bit of concern.

Naomi and I looked at each other. We did this kind of 'girl talk' while just staring at each other. It progressed as we hung out more.

"But, it's not fair." Naomi stated.

"Yeah, we're strong too." I muttered.

"We know you are." Declan started.

"And you're awesome because of that." Jordan continued.

"But, we just want to protect you. There's no need for you guys to help us." Bennett ended.

Naomi and I sighed and muttered a small 'fine' or 'okay'. However, we didn't let the subject drop and the guys knew it too.

Okay,folks, back to reality.

I'm suppose to meet the Musketeers at Starbucks so we can discuss some other plans. I thought I would be early, but turns out I didn't watch the clock enough to realize that I'm late. Oopsy daisy?

I walked in Starbucks and looked around, but couldn't spot them. "Over here!" Jordan yelled, waving his hand.

My smurfs from smurf-ville.....help me. I thought, as I kept my head down and speed-walked towards the table. I tried to ignore the questioning stares I was getting, but I couldn't really.

"Do you have to be so loud?" I said, smacking Jordan behind his head before sitting down. Don't worry, I only did it softly.

"Do you have to be so late?" He hissed back, rubbing his head. Jordan turned to Declan. "Declan, rub my head."

Declan looked like he was either gonna get up and leave or smack Jordan. Maybe both.

"Why should I rub your head?"

"Because we're friends."

"What does that have to do with rubbing your head?"

"Friends rub each other's head."

"Since when?"

"Since now!"

"Well, I don't want to rub your head!"

"Why no-!"

"Guys, Gabi's drooling." Bennett says after a while. They all turned to look at me, and sure enough, I was drooling. I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand and rub it on the seat.

"Why were you looking at that made you drool?" Naomi asks, ignoring the fact that I just wiped drool by her side of the booth.

"You see that dude?" I pointed and whispered. Naomi nods, but then squints her eyes before freezing.

"What?" I questioned, confused. The guys looked at the guy and started squeezing the life out of their drinks. I snatched the drinks out of their hands and put them away from them.

"What?!" I whisper-shouted.

"That's..." Declan started off.

"Parker O'Neil." Naomi said in a bit of a bitter tone. She started furiously ripping her napkins apart.

"Spider man?" I squealed, already getting up my chair and walking, more like running, towards him.

"Spider man!" I yelled, hugging the life out of him.  "Where have you been all my life?"

"Um...do I know you?" Parker asked.

"I'm only your biggest fan." I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to my face. "Your secret is safe with me."

"Whatever secret it was, it's not a secret anymore since everyone is starring at us." Parker whispered back before gently, but urgently talking my hands off of him. He started walking away.

"But Spider man..."

"Are you for real?" He turned around and gave me a wide-eye look. I nodded and yelled the msot embarrassing thing ever.

"I LOVE YOU!" And with that, I ran towards him again and jumped on him. I was about to start pulling his hair or kissing his face or something even more traumatizing to the human eye before a pair of strong arms held me back.

"Snap out of it woman!" Jordan said, holding me back.

"He's the enemy!" Declan stated, glaring at Parker.

Parker looked like he was about to piss his pants. "Oh hey...guys.."

"Hey guys?" Naomi came from behind Bennett, who was beside Jordan. "Is that the best you can do?"

"Naomi..." He started saying softly.

"Don't 'Naomi' me!"

"Yeah, don't 'Naomi' her!" Jordan yelled. Everyone looked at him and he instantly shut up.

"Spider man knows you?" I gasped in awe. "You guys just turned cooler." Now everyone looked at me.

"Oh, sweetheart." Naomi coo'ed, getting in front of my face. "Get a hold of it woman!" She gently slapped me back to reality before going back to her spot.

"Okay, fine. He's not Spider man." I said, just as Jordan lets go of me. "Then who is he?"

"My ex." Naomi stated.

"You had an x? Then who's your o?" Again, everyone looked at me. I looked around the room and said, "Who said that?"

"How is he your ex?" I asked, curiously. Naomi looks like the girl who just needs herself and she's just fine with her life.

In fact, she is.

"He's a lying pig." Jordan started.

"A bastard." Declan continued.

"A guy I can use my bat on." Bennett ended. We all looked at him and he just shrugged in return. "At least I didn't say gun."

"What did he do?" I questioned.

"Basically pretended to like me and dated me. Yet I was too naive to find out that he was just like the other bullies in town."

"Naomi..." Parker tried to say. Naomi help up her hand as if to tell him to save it,.

"You lied to her?" I asked Parker. He slowly nodded.

I instantly rolled up my sleeves and put on my watermelon lip gloss. I gave it to Bennett. "Hold this for me." He just looked at me with curiosity.

I pulled my hair into a pony tail.

"What are you doing?" Declan asked. I just flashed him a smile in return.

"Now," I smirked towards Parker, "It's quite simple actually. You broke her heart." I pointed at Naomi. "I'll break more than just your face." I pointed at him before lunging at him again. This time, with anger.

"You smurf!" I punched him right in the nose. He spilled his drink and started trying to push me off him without hurting me.

"How dare you!" I slapped his cheek multiple times. Suddenly, again, I felt a pair of strong arms hold me back.

"No!" I struggled to be free. "Let me at him! Let me at him!" The person started moving back, me with him. I pointed my fingers towards my eyes than towards Parker.

"This isn't over,buddy. I'm still watching you." I even hissed and pretended to scratch his face in response. Parker looked at me,terrifyingly.

"Jordan, put me down already." I exclaimed.

"I would, but I'm not Jordan." Bennett says.

"We're back to this faze again?"

"Yep."

"Why are you the one carrying me? Isn't Declan stronger?"

Bennett thought for a moment. "Well yeah, but he's..."

"He's what?"

Bennett sighed. "Scared of your nails." I laughed at this. I thought my nails brought happiness and joy. Well, at least to me they do.

Bennett put me down after that and the rest of the gang started walking towards us.

"Hug?" I opened my arms towards Naomi. She just glared at me.

"What did I do?" I asked, but she was already heading towards the door to get out of Starbucks. I didn't realize we were still here. I didn't realize that people were looking at us like manics. I didn't realize that the manager was asking Bennett for money for the scene I caused.

I didn't realize what I did wrong. And I still don't.

_____________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Half a man By Elodie B.

General Fiction

4.1K 103 8
Tom Holland had everything. A dream job, fame, money, you name it. Until he screwed it all up. Now he's just a shadow, a cripple and his world has s...
123K 6.7K 18
When Avery is pulled away from the life she had grown accustomed to following her parents divorce the last thing she expects is to be pulled into a w...
1.8K 265 23
Contemporary Milan, Italy. In the dazzling world of Vincitore Academy, Margherita, a half-Korean firebrand from humble beginnings, ignites a clash of...
42.5K 7.1K 44
[Featured on @Mystery's Bright Young Minds Reading List] [Bootcamp Mentorship Winner '22] This Valentine's Day, Cupid gets a little deadly. *** When...