Why me?? (Louis Tomlinson ado...

By imniallsirishwifey

Niall horan, Niall horan, Niall horan. Was all I could think about after Louis Tomlinson adopted me! I have t... More

Why me?? (Louis Tomlinson adoption story)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Quick note!!!!!!:))))))
New story
Finally
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you!!
Chapter 17
I know
Another thing
Chapter 18
Eight???
New story
Please
Last time

Chapter 11

399 6 1
By imniallsirishwifey

Last update for a while hope you all enjoy:) sorry if its short!!

Lauren's pov

Dad had put me in my bed and left me with a bowl of chicken soup. I slurped it and smiled. I was just happy I was ok and dad didn't know about me and Niall. I really think we should we telling him soon I mean the tour is coming up and if I don't tell him he might give me back to the adoption center! I have to tell him. " Dad!" I called then thought about what I was doing. " Nevermind!" He can't know he can't.

Nialls pov

I walked into Lauren's room and smiled at her. She was the cutest thing I swear!

OK YAYAYAYAYA I KNOW WTF KINDA ENDING IS THAT WELL I MIGHT NOT CONTINUE THIS FIC:0 ok so I'm making a new fanfic it will be up soon it's called goofy:) please read!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 473 71
Liam Payne decides to adopt... Just who he adopts?... I guess you'll have to read to find out.
681K 7K 65
I was just another regular Asian girl. Except I lived in a adoption center. I lived here for the past 11 years of my life. My name is Annabelle Li an...
10.7K 118 49
Okay this is going to start with when Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan wanted to start a family and since they could not have babies they decided they...
67.8K 1K 24
When Rachael is abused and bullied at school, also by her step-dad, and she moves to Ireland. She bumps into none other than Louis Tomlinson. what w...