Chapter 13

Lauren's pov

" Lauren you have... The flu, but, your um, I don't know how else to say this but your pregnant dear!"

I felt my eyes widen and my jaw drop to the floor, I looked over to dad who was doing the same thing, I couldn't be pregnant! No way! I mean we used protection, protection means no preggers for the lady!

" Your pregnant??!!" Dad turned towards me, anger and confusion on his perfectly shaped face.

The doctor lefty give us some privacy and she shut the door. " Well at least I don't have to be on the show 16 and pregnant." I laugh nervously.

" Who got you pregnant? Tell me so I can beat the poo outta that guy." He cracked his knuckles. I guess it's time for him to fine out about me and Niall.

" Well you see... Uh me and Niall are in a bit of a relationship, but you can't kill him! It's not his fault!" I smile a bit and fix my clothes and grab my bag. " We used protection I swear! I thought that didn't get you preggers!" I frown.

Louis' pov

Now I can't break up with El! She knows how to take care of a baby! Not me or the boys! Well maybe Lou could help us, and Tom, but they are hardly around. We are going back on tour soon and Lou is gonna be there so maybe it could work. But Niall?? I don't understand how they could be in a relationship, without me knowing! " Alright um, I won't hurt him, and I know it's not your fault so we will think it through later ok?"

She nods and grabs her flu and pregnancy medicine as we pay, and walk out. " We are leaving for tour a day after my match, so Lou could help with the baby." I smile a bit and try not to show my upsetness with her and Niall, she's 18 and he is 19!

" Ok dad." She climbs into her seat of the car and she shuts her door, rolling the window down. " Can we tell Niall together?" She looks over at me with sorry and confused eyes.

" Of course pumpkin." I smile, I loved that nickname I gave her. " You should add more red to your hair it's starting to disappear."

" Yea I know, I was going to soon, I will once my flu passes by." She smiles and nods as I drive back to house.

--------/--------\--------/--------\--------/--------\--------/--------\--------/--------\--------/--------\----

We arrive home and walk into the kitchen, being greeted with Niall, a spoonful of ramen noodles in his mouth. " Your home!" He quickly swallows the noodles and smiles. " How was the doctors everything alright?"

" I know you guys are in a relationship." His pace pales.

Lauren's pov

Before I knew what was happening I blurted out the words I was hoping me and dad could say together. " I'm pregnant."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! Aha. I hope you guys enjoy the update:) A new one should be up soon, tell me what you think by

Voting

Commenting

And sharing!:)

~Niallersgurl