KPOP Smut Diaries

Door onlyforsvt__

Where my wild and imaginative thoughts brought me. This is my secret diary fantasizing our k-idols ;) Meer

Starteu ~
Just Got Married ~
The Perverted One
Never Tease Him
BaekYeol
Just Cuddle.. ?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Morning Wood ~
Supposed to be lunch ~
Quickie *
I'll Never forget You ~
Hangover ~
Threesome (BaekxYouxTaehyung)
Only Mine ~
Soo ~
Oppa ~
P L E A S , R E A D
Babiessss ~
Beautiful
Real Hunger ~
Clumsy One's
Tagged !~ @UnicornsAndKookies
Just because of the Deal
First ~
01/23/16 :'(
Do His Orders
Oh my gawd
Just Sharin'
I Love You (edited ver.)
Romantics [P.S play 20 of Seventeen bfor reading dis]
Your Group Mate
I really love you
03-22-16
Saviour
Mingyu
Call Me Daddy
042516
Sensual Massage
Hosh
TAGGED [17 Questions for CARATS]
Timing [JiSoo]
081116 [VerKwan] *
0827 Birthday Present

Love & Lust

8.5K 54 5
Door onlyforsvt__

I want to skip now xD I just finished reading 10080 and 86400. I'd cried a lot. That fanfic was just so damn great.

I want to slip into the diamond life XD oopps kidding xD We'll go to BB first :)

Hey, i hope you'll like this ;) [You know who you are meanie mm~ I owe you this one ;)]

-------------

"Lousy kisser. Get lost!"

You hollered all around at the bar. You pushed the guy who just kissed you. You saw the glass containing tequila, grabbing it harshly at the counter and straightly drank it.

Tears started to flow again at your eyes. Your boyfriend just broke up with you.

"Heyyy~ (y/n)-ssi."

A guy sat beside you. You couldn't recognize his face at first but then you sarcastically laughed. It was your boyfriend--you mean ex boyfriend's best friend.

You just shaked your head and drank another shot of liquor.

"Yah, (y/n) enough."

Ji Yong held your elbow. Stopping you to drink another one. You irritatedly yanked his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me with your filthy hands. Two words, Fuck. Off."

You were about to stand as you heard him muttered something.

"If you only know how much i want to pin you down right here at this counter and fuck you hard.."

You only smirked at him. The liquor already kicked in your mind and vision.. It blends with the tears in your eyes.
And before you knew it, you were already dragged into a room at the second floor of the loud bar.

Ji Yong forcefully layed you down at the bed and hovered at your top.

"Please stop crying (y/n)-ah"

He said then gently kissed your cheek.

"Y-your best friend.. Seung Hyun.. He's such a douche bag. I hate him. I fucking hate him!"

He hugged you tightly...

"Stop the cussing.. A beautiful lady should not be saying things like that.."

You heard Ji Yong whispered at your neck.

"If only i knew before that he'll leave you, i shouldn't have let go of you for him in the first place."

You felt astonished as what he just said. You blinked when a teardrop from his eye landed at your cheek.

"J-Ji Yong.."

You wiped his tears using your thumb. The gap between the spaces were already gone. He's now kissing you with all his heart. You can feel the emotions being poured at the passionate kiss. Minutes were consumed by just simply kissing, not involving any teeth or tongue.

You felt hotness flowed through your body. Your arms went circled at his nape, telling him to deepen the kiss. Ji Yong slowly licked and sucked your lower lip just the way you like it. You gladly opened up your lips and his tongue merging with yours were just so good pleasurable.

You soughed as his warm hands were already roaming at your body. You just focused on kissing at him. You tasted the Margarita that he drank a while ago. You heard his light moans when you sucked him.

You were already half naked. Your head is now bitty hurt and your system were not fully awake but you do know what you are doing with your ex boyfriend's bestfriend. You're making out with him and you knew that he'll give you a great fuck later.

You seductively moaned as his hand were already at your crotch. You lifted your right leg and placed it on his slim waist. Ji Yong were now topless. Even though your vision is slightly blurry, you can see his tattoos at his slender body. You firstly noticed his left chest with an eight starred dragon ball tattoo. You chuckled a little as you find it cute.
You brushed your fingers at his flanks knowing that he also got beautiful tattoos there.

You started to breathe heavily as he attacks your neck. He's now devouring your body just like a ravenous predator to his prey. You grimaced in pain when he bit and sucked you hard at your chest, leaving a purple reddish mark on it.
Ji Yong tugged his trousers down together with his undergarments. He's now fully naked while you're still on a thin sheet of your soaked panty.

You noticed and felt his hardened and erected member at your inner thigh, giving you a tease.

"Oh my god~"

You mouthed loudly as he rubbed his hardness at you. You felt your throat and lips went dry that's why you pulled his face again for a steamy hot kiss. He's now kissing your lips hungrily.
He puts his fingertips at the waistband of your panty and quickly pulled it down.

"Omygod slow down--Ah, shit! You're fucking too fast!"

He banged himself hardly inside you and with a fast rhythm of thrusts, you're now crying in both state of pleasure and pain.
He's just fucking too hard to handle. You were helpless and nothing to respond but breathy groans.

It took time for Ji Yong to slow down his speed. He's now panting hard at your chests as he's now thrusting you slow and deep. You felt yourself came at his deep pounding moves. You bit his lips hard that it almost bled when you felt very high at his semen being mixed with yours inside your private and most sensitive part. You felt his white sticky liquid reached your womb.

Patterns of breathing were silently heard around the room. Your head was already rested at his chest while his arms were tightly wrapped around your body. You felt sore for being fucked this hard. But then you felt safe at Ji Yong's embrace.
It was indeed love.

-- End.

Date finished : January 12 , 2016
Haepi birthday Kyungsoo-yah ! :)) Omo it is our beloved SatanSoo's day~ Best wishes to you & Jong In /evil smirk/* HUEHUE. Saranghaeyo oppa~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

813K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
426K 29K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
848K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...