Taken In.

By BiersackWithACrown

Callie Johnson is a twelve year old girl who ran away from home about a month ago. Her parents were drug addi... More

Trust
You're What Now?
Lullaby
Never Going Back
Concert
How Is My Callie?
It's Good To See You
Welcome Home
Home
Nothing Stays Perfect
Callie Marie Biersack
Friends and Bullies
Sleep Over
Piercing
The Boy
Dad
CC
Kyla
Superhero Juliet
Winter Ball
Callie's First Kiss
Andy Black
Daddy Cc
Black Home (pun intended)
Natalie
I Do
Scout
High School
PART 2
The Sequal Is Up!!!!

First Day

502 25 9
By BiersackWithACrown

Callie's POV

"Please?"

"No, Callie, you have to."

"I don't see why."

"It's the law."

"When have we ever followed that?" Andy shot me a look.

"You're going to school, end of discussion." I sighed and looked at Juliet. She stayed quiet as Andy and I bickered. We were having dinner when he told me I'd be going to school in the next few days. I'd never been to school and I didn't want to go. I felt tears gather in my eyes and I got up from the table and got to my room as soon as humanly possible. I slammed my door and layed down on my bed. I sobbed. I wasn't going to understand anything, no one would like me. I heard a knock on my door and groaned. I heard it open and felt a weight on my bed.

"What do you want?" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't care." I heard him sigh then I sat up.

"Andy, I've never stepped foot inside of a school, I can't make friends and I doubt I'll understand what their talking about!" He was silent.

"Callie, you're a smart girl, you'll be fine." I looked down and shrugged. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I cried into his shirt and he played with my hair. He quietly sang The Mortician's Daughter, my favorite song. I looked up and smiled slightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my head and a smiled.

A Few Days Later

"Callie, come on, you have to get up." I woke up and saw Andy.

"What, why?"

"You've got school." My stomach dropped.

"Youll be fine, now get dressed and ready." He left and I got up. I pulled on a Black Veil Brides shirt, black and purple skinny jeans and my black Converse. I brushed my hair then put it in a side braid. I slowly walked downstairs. Andy handed a piece of toast and my new backpack.

"I'm dropping you off, so get in the car." I nodded and we walked outside. The morning air was cool but refreshing. I climbed into Andy's car and sighed. We drove to school in silence the we pulled up to the building.

"I don't want to." I said nervously.

"You'll be okay. I promise." I nodded and he kissed my head.

"I'll pick you up after, okay?" I nodded again and opened the door.

"Oh, and Callie."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and walked into the school. Everyone looked at me as I walked to my locker, we had gotten my schedule and locker combination the day before. I found my locker and tried to open it. It took a few tries but it finally did. I put my backpack in, grabbed my binder and my history book. I turned around and looked at everyone. I looked different, I was wearing all black and everyone had color. I liked the way I dressed, I just hadn't noticed it until now. I heard the bell ring and looked at my schedule. Room 143. I thought to myself. I heard giggles to my left, I looked over and saw several girls talking about me. I shrugged it off and found the room. I walked in and the teacher saw me

"Ahh, Ms.Biersack, welcome," He said standing up from his desk, "my name's Mr.Hilton. You can sit in the third row, next to Kayla." I nodded and sat down. Kayla sighed and turned to talk to a girl next to her.

"Okay then." I whispered to myself. I already hate it here. I just played attention to class. The day went by fairly quickly and before I knew it it was lunch. I got my food, which looked disgusting, I missed Andy's cooking. I sat down by myself and ate.

"Hello!" Said a cheerful voice. I looked up to see a short girl, long light brown hair with her bangs dyed pink, she had a Pierce The Veil tee shirt and leggings, with combat boots.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm Jayda."

"Callie." She smiled and sat across from me.

"Where'd you move from?"

"No where, I always lived here."

"Oh, were you homeschooled?" She asked.

"You could say that." The bell rung and we got up.

"See ya around Callie!" Jayda called and ran off.

I walked outside, looking for Andy's car. The day was finally over. He wasn't there yet so I sat there for a moment. "Hey, Newbie!" Someone yelled and I turned. A boy taller than me walked up.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, go back to the hole you climbed out of." What?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard."

"Fuck off." I growled. Andy hurry up. I walked away and sighed. I saw Andy pull up and I jumped into the passengers seat.

"Hey, how was your first day?"

"Just take me home."

"That bad, huh?"

"I hate it. Everyone's mean."

"It'll get better, Skip." I nodded.

"I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 3 4
CC just caught his long time girlfriend cheating on him, and is now walking the streets of LA to blow off some steam. Rebel is a 4 year old that alre...
984 14 18
Rachel Grilley was just a 15 year old girl who didn't have a very interesting life. She was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. Her only wa...
5.4K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...
38.8K 1.8K 26
Roxanne is Andy's younger sister. Only she feels out of place by the way Andy treats her. Will he ever be the same brother he was a year ago?